Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,642 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (100602 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by folaschool: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
what duration should i use on bom and the time frame on the chart
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Donshegxy10(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
wapmasta001:
SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE
baba drop ur f/book adress, i wan follow you chat. . .
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
Donshegxy_10:
baba drop ur f/book adress, i wan follow you chat. . .
add me with tboichallyshi@yahoo.com or name : chally danzy gokes
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Donshegxy10(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
wapmasta001:
add me with tboichallyshi@yahoo.com or name : chally danzy gokes
thanks bro, just send you a friend request!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Manweysabi(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
dagr8:

Wow! so i am not alone,i av pple of like mind in dis houz...i cant wait to join dat forex train...i av bin following and learning heavily at Forex trade alert thread...hop 2 c u guys there soon wit our live accounts... TP nd SL tinz...grin grin grin
we shall all get there bro... See you at the top!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
I NOTICED RD75 WAS TO SLOW AND MY BOLINGER AND SMA POINTING ON A SIDEWAYS DIRECTION....SO I WENT FOR A RISKY BET WITH WITH 2$ FOR A PROFIT OF $17.X....LOOK AT IT

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO EXTEND UR BARRIERS AND INCREASE UR DURATION....TAKE A LOOK AGIAN

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
IF D DEFAULT BARRIERS FOR 5MINS FOR RD50 ARE -+1.5...SET URS TO -+5 AND TIME TO 3OMINS.......LOOK BELOW...I BET STAY BETWEEN FOR 3HRS

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dybaba(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
Manweysabi: have u unzipped it? If yes, then, you'll see 3 files: Sound, TEMPLATE and INDICATOR. so, now open the TEMPLATE file, you'll see one file there. Select it and copy it ( to copy, goto up and click file, then click 'copy file to achive') stuff like that sha. Then goto your computer => C/drive=>programe files=> you'l see your Mt4 there, open it=> you'll see TEMPLATE there, open it=> paste those files you copied in your BOSS M. Then go back to your zipped file, copy the indicator=> goto your computer=> C/drive=> =>program file=> mt4=> you'l see indicator, open it=u> paste those files you copy. Then close the file. Go and launch your Mt4=> open chart=> trend=>you'l see BOSS MODE, open it and start trading like a BOSS. GUDLUCK

Thanks bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2012
wapmasta001: [b]LETS GO TO D TRENDING STRATEGY...
STEP 1..OPEN UR RD25,RD50,RD75 OR RD100 CHART...THAT IS 4 TABS NOW...
STEP 2...CLICK ON D CHARTS 1 BY 1 AND DO D FFG FOR EACH OF D CHARTS
RIGHT CLICK ON D CHART, SELECT INDICATOR, SELECT "BOLINGER BANDS" AND SET IT TO 20....DO DIZ FOR D 4 CHARTS IN D 4 TABS
RIGHT CLICK AGAIN AND SELECT, INDICATOR---SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE---SET IT TO <10> DO IT 4 D 4 TABS TOO
NOW U SHUD HAVE BOTH D BOLINGER AND D SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE INDICATORS ON UR CHART
LOOK AT D CHART ...D 3 BROWN LINES (INCLUDING D DOTTED MIDDLE LINE) ARE BOLINGER LINES...WHILE D BLUE LINE IS THAT OF D SMA..
NOW D TIME TOGO FOR A RISE OR FALL...HMMM....OK...WEN U C D BLUE LINE CROSSING D DOTTED LINES UPWARDS...DIA IS A WAY IT WUD CROOS IT THAT EVEN A NEWBIE WILL KNOW DIAS GONNA BE AN UPTREND....BRO IS NT DAT ANYWIA U C D LINE CROSSING IT , U WUD JUST GO FOR A RISE OOO...BUT ASSUMING WE ARE HAVING A DOWNTREND(AND U AS A PERSON IS ALREADY WAITING TO BET A RISE) JUST USE D STRATEGY AS A CONFIRMATION AND ALWAYS BE CALM AND DNT JUMP JUMP....BUT JUMP EARLY...AND IF U C D BLUE LINE CROSSING THE DOTTED LINES DOWN IN AN UPTREND...DEN A BET OF A FALL AWAITS U........PLS U CAN ASK QUESTIONS ANYWHERE U DNT UNDERSTAND....AM NT THAT GUD IN EXPLANATION..... shocked shocked shocked[/b]
ok wapmaster nice tutorial try and apply EMA INDICATOR and see what comes out.i believe it will smooting the trend.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
dagr8:
RIGHT CLICK ON D CHART AND SCROLL DOWN TO TEMPLATE...U WILL SEE BOSS MODE...

@Maxibrainz, Wapmasta and dagr8
Thanks for your direction
Woyiiiiiiiiiiiiii I got the bosss mode too, acquiring the assets I need for my forex trading---ain't I excited?

Optimisticgondy: Your question has been answered sister. I see you're very interested in Forex trading a lot. Why don't you go through this Forex education site: www.babypips.com/school and also join Forex Thread here on Nairaland. You'll be happy at last. I must confess that Forex trading is my focus as well. I'm so much in love with it.
@Meritdee. Oga mi, where are you now? I don miss you o abeg. I'll send you a mail

Yeah boy! That's exactly what I am doing. I have the Forex NL Thread and the Babypips site saved on my laptop. You guys in this thread are the bomb to hang out online with. This is the most useful thread I have ever been on in this site.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ivynwa:

@Wapmasta and dagr8
Thanks for your direction
Woyiiiiiiiiiiiiii I got the bosss mode too, acquiring the assets I need for my forex trading---ain't I excited?

Yeah boy! That's exactly what I am doing. I have the Forex NL Thread and the Babypips site saved on my laptop. You guys in this thread are the bomb to hang out online with. This is the most useful thread I have ever been on in this site.
YEAH...WUD START WORKING ON D BOSS MODE FROM MONDAY....AINT GOING INTO FOREX YET.....GOTTA BE STANDARD HERE 1ST....A STEP AT A TIME........WUD MEET U GUYS ............. angry angry angry angry
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Donshegxy10(m): 12:51am On Dec 02, 2012
wapmasta001:
YEAH...WUD START WORKING ON D BOSS MODE FROM MONDAY....AINT GOING INTO FOREX YET.....GOTTA BE STANDARD HERE 1ST....A STEP AT A TIME........WUD MEET U GUYS ............. angry angry angry angry
baba check ur f/book inbox!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 02, 2012
pls guys has anyone authenticated his or her account at betonmarkets?if you have done that how did you go about it?pls reply
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 6:42am On Dec 02, 2012
GUDMORNING HOUX
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Manweysabi(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2012
ufotuko: pls guys has anyone authenticated his or her account at betonmarkets?if you have done that how did you go about it?pls reply
what do u mean by authenticate, eh?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2012
I'm seeing things and I'm watching things... Did I hear you guys say 'BOSS MODE', I introduced boss mode to the mother of this thread which is betonmarket thread season 5. I got it from Rozayx(Forex terminator) on forex thread. BOSS MODE is still the best trading/betting strategy I've used on FOREX and BOM. As y'all can see, ain't a fan of Random Indices. Not that I'm against it o, I've just disciplined myself to stick with whatever gives me consistent greens and tryna get what makes it thick and not be greedy in using all strategies.. None is 100% accurate #Fact.

But I must advice those who are about using BOSS to bet o, It is good to catch up with boss when its just giving the early signal on 1hr TF chart, try and filter out fake signals too. But its best used on 4HR TF when you are using it on forex. Its noise is much on 1HR TF, but I can assure you, once you are familiar with it, your winning ratio would be 5-1 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You just have to love BOSS to trade like a BOSS cool cool cool cool

If you wanna read more on how to use it on BOM, I'll advice you go to Betonmarket thread season 5 episode 40-100. I could recall we called it Madam BOSE on the thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin She's such a beautiful woman.. But she flirts

You can always remove/add some indies from/to the various indies on BOSS to have a clear understanding of the market and spot early signal.

I don almost spend money finish, make I join you guys this week make some benjamins before the boring festive period of the market crawls in.. Happy last month of the year to everyone
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2012
ufotuko: pls guys has anyone authenticated his or her account at betonmarkets?if you have done that how did you go about it?pls reply

Just your national ID/Drivers license and Utility bill(NEPA BILL including the address you used when u signed up) na to helpdesk@betonmarketsdotcom

They only require it if you wanna remove the the limit on your withdrawal... Just submitted mine tho.

wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2012
meritdee:

Just your national ID/Drivers license and Utility bill(NEPA BILL including the address you used when u signed up) na to helpdesk@betonmarketsdotcom

They only require it if you wanna remove the the limit on your withdrawal... Just submitted mine tho.

wink wink wink wink wink wink
so are they going to know my username when i will only send the documents required to their email address,will i also send my betonmarket username to them so that they will know the account that i want to authenticate?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Manweysabi(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2012
@meritdee, how can one filter fake signals? I was studying it on friday, just 40min to close for the week and i received a signal for buy on UJ... So, i just went to BOM and bet rise for 0days and won (with very little stake though). I think this Bose is potent... Is there anything other thing u wish to lemme know about BOSE? Lol!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2012
Manweysabi: what do u mean by authenticate, eh?
authentication is what will help you to remove the withdrawal limit.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2012
ufotuko: so are they going to know my username when i will only send the documents required to their email address,will i also send my betonmarket username to them so that they will know the account that i want to authenticate?

You have to introduce yourself and account by sending your Account ID with it na.. You won't just send an attachment my brother.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2012
Manweysabi: @meritdee, how can one filter fake signals? I was studying it on friday, just 40min to close for the week and i received a signal for buy on UJ... So, i just went to BOM and bet rise for 0days and won (with very little stake though). I this Bose is potent... Is there anything other thing u wish to lemme know about BOSE? Lol!

To detect an early signal, on your 1HR TF, for a rising market price the default colour is light blue on BOSS and for falling market, it is pink... then, there is a third colour which is deep green or watever... The deep green, I call it an undecided market market movement.. It most times show when a retracement pr reversal is happening.. So when you see this colour(deep green), the next signal is most times an early signal cuz it would have changed to a new colour (pink or light blue) by then. The first 2 signals(arrow) are always good for BOM, but after that the arrows you see are for continuations for a forex trader. NOTE: Boss is best used on 4HR TF for forex.... I'll upload the other 1HR TF signal filter I use with BOSS soon. It helps you to detect an incoming early signal....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2012
Make I dey go church abeg
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Manweysabi(m): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2012
meritdee:

To detect an early signal, on your 1HR TF, for a rising market price the default colour is light blue on BOSS and for falling market, it is pink... then, there is a third colour which is deep green or watever... The deep green, I call it an undecided market market movement.. It most times show when a retracement pr reversal is happening.. So when you see this colour(deep green), the next signal is most times an early signal cuz it would have changed to a new colour (pink or light blue) by then. The first 2 signals(arrow) are always good for BOM, but after that the arrows you see are for continuations for a forex trader. NOTE: Boss is best used on 4HR TF for forex.... I'll upload the other 1HR TF signal filter I use with BOSS soon. It helps you to detect an incoming early signal....
thanks Boss... I've learnt something new today...Hv a lovely sunday.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by hydiciousb: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2012
hey guys, i've been following this thread nd i must say thumbs up to u guys. Pls i dont knw if the random indices has its own chart just like the fx chart.....if it has pls can anyone give me a link to it?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2012
meritdee: I'm seeing things and I'm watching things... Did I hear you guys say 'BOSS MODE', I introduced boss mode to the mother of this thread which is betonmarket thread season 5. I got it from Rozayx(Forex terminator) on forex thread. BOSS MODE is still the best trading/betting strategy I've used on FOREX and BOM. As y'all can see, ain't a fan of Random Indices. Not that I'm against it o, I've just disciplined myself to stick with whatever gives me consistent greens and tryna get what makes it thick and not be greedy in using all strategies.. None is 100% accurate #Fact.

But I must advice those who are about using BOSS to bet o, It is good to catch up with boss when its just giving the early signal on 1hr TF chart, try and filter out fake signals too. But its best used on 4HR TF when you are using it on forex. Its noise is much on 1HR TF, but I can assure you, once you are familiar with it, your winning ratio would be 5-1 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You just have to love BOSS to trade like a BOSS cool cool cool cool

If you wanna read more on how to use it on BOM, I'll advice you go to Betonmarket thread season 5 episode 40-100. I could recall we called it Madam BOSE on the thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin She's such a beautiful woman.. But she flirts

You can always remove/add some indies from/to the various indies on BOSS to have a clear understanding of the market and spot early signal.

I don almost spend money finish, make I join you guys this week make some benjamins before the boring festive period of the market crawls in.. Happy last month of the year to everyone
MERITDEE PLS I THINK YOU HAVE TO WORK ON THAT BOSS MODE YOURSELF INSTEAD OF USING THAT GUYS EXPLANATION COS THE LAST TIME I USED IT,IT WAS GIVING ME A FALSE ALERTS.I BELIEVE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2012
hydiciousb: hey guys, i've been following this thread nd i must say thumbs up to u guys. Pls i dont knw if the random indices has its own chart just like the fx chart.....if it has pls can anyone give me a link to it?
JUST CHECK BELLOW YOUR BOM PLATFORM YOU WILL SEE LIGHT CHART AND INTERACTIVE CHART YOU CAN CHOOSE ANYONE YOU LIKE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2012
sympathy55: MERITDEE PLS I THINK YOU HAVE TO WORK ON THAT BOSS MODE YOURSELF INSTEAD OF USING THAT GUYS EXPLANATION COS THE LAST TIME I USED IT,IT WAS GIVING ME A FALSE ALERTS.I BELIEVE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT
YEAHHH....MAKE HIM COOL DOWN AND EXPLAIN DIZ TIN WELLA.......
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by hydiciousb: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2012
sympathy55: JUST CHECK BELLOW YOUR BOM PLATFORM YOU WILL SEE LIGHT CHART AND INTERACTIVE CHART YOU CAN CHOOSE ANYONE YOU LIKE

Thnx bro! I just want to strengthen my strategy....cos i use a strategy that hasnt failed me for one in 2weeks of using it....i make 7%-8% and i trade with $200, i confidently make over $100 in 10 trades daily or more.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
meritdee: ....I'll upload the other 1HR TF signal filter I use with BOSS soon. It helps you to detect an incoming early signal....
thanks bro and welcome back. Please I'm waiting for the filter o

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (102)

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.