Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,182 members, 7,910,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (100361 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
hydiciousb: hey guys, i've been following this thread nd i must say thumbs up to u guys. Pls i dont knw if the random indices has its own chart just like the fx chart.....if it has pls can anyone give me a link to it?

Oga!!! Don't bother yourself looking for the MT4 version of the random indices chart because it does not exist. The only existing chart is found on the BOM dealing page. Make the best use of the indicators found there ( You can find them by right-clicking on the chart). Best of luck....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
For those of us with unanswered questions generally as regards Binary Option Trading, please visit http://binaryoptionclub.com/ for a detailed tutorial on all you need to know as regards Binary Options Trading. Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
hydiciousb:

Thnx bro! I just want to strengthen my strategy....cos i use a strategy that hasnt failed me for one in 2weeks of using it....i make 7%-8% and i trade with $200, i confidently make over $100 in 10 trades daily or more.
NICE STRATEGY.KEEP IT UP BRO
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
I need some help from the house as regards all these indicators on the BOM chart. Especially the bolinger bands.

Nice set-ups and strategies would really be appreciated.

THanks.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by maxibrainz: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
hydiciousb:

Thnx bro! I just want to strengthen my strategy....cos i use a strategy that hasnt failed me for one in 2weeks of using it....i make 7%-8% and i trade with $200, i confidently make over $100 in 10 trades daily or more.

wot strategy do you use, i would like to be making lot of money on bom like you guys
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by uracefriend(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
pls let the movers and shakers stand up..dont leave here unattended to..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
uracefriend: pls let the movers and shakers stand up..dont leave here unattended to..
bro today is sunday so there is no much things to talk about apart from Random indices.2moro is another busy day so watchout
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
omakay: I need some help from the house as regards all these indicators on the BOM chart. Especially the bolinger bands.

Nice set-ups and strategies would really be appreciated.

THanks.
I JUST WANT TO SUMMARIZE IT FOR YOU.

BOLLINGER INDICATOR HAS TWO BANDS>>>UPPER AND LOWER BANDS WITH A DOTTED LINE AT THE MIDDLE[EMA]

HOW TO CALCULATE A BOLLINGER INDICATOR>>>

WHEN THE BANDS STARTS TO WIDEN AND MOVE AWAY FROM THE CENTER LINE[EMA},PRICE BECOMES MORE VOLATILE AND A TREND BEGINS TO DEVELOPE

WHEN TWO OR MORE CANDLES CLOSES ABOVE THE UPPER BOLLINGER BAND THEN ITS A STRONG REVERSAL BEARISH SIGNAL. ALSO WHEN TWO OR MORE CANDLES CLOSES BELLOW THE LOWER BOLLINGER BAND THEN ITS A STRONG REVERSAL BULLISH SIGNAL.

FINALLY WHEN THE UPPER AND LOWER BANDS ARE CLOSED TOGETHER AND VERY NEAR TO THE CENTER LINE OF EMA[EXPONENTIAL MOVING AVERAGE} IT MEANS THE PRICE IS RANGING.
HOPE IT HELPS.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
sympathy55: I JUST WANT TO SUMMARIZE IT FOR YOU.

BOLLINGER INDICATOR HAS TWO BANDS>>>UPPER AND LOWER BANDS WITH A DOTTED LINE AT THE MIDDLE[EMA]

WHEN THE BANDS STARTS TO WIDEN AND MOVE AWAY FROM THE CENTER LINE[EMA},PRICE BECOMES MORE VOLATILE AND A TREND BEGINS TO DEVELOPE

WHEN TWO OR MORE CANDLES CLOSES ABOVE THE UPPER BOLLINGER BAND THEN ITS A STRONG REVERSAL BEARISH SIGNAL. ALSO WHEN TWO OR MORE CANDLES CLOSES BELLOW THE LOWER BOLLINGER BAND THEN ITS A STRONG REVERSAL BULLISH SIGNAL.

FINALLY WHEN THE UPPER AND LOWER BANDS ARE CLOSED TOGETHER AND VERY NEAR TO THE CENTER LINE OF EMA[EXPONENTIAL MOVING AVERAGE} IT MEANS THE PRICE IS RANGING.
HOPE IT HELPS.

Wat Do u mean by BEARISH and BULLISH SIGNAL
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
teeboy4x:

I DID NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION BRO
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
@Ufotuko

Please what leverage will you advice someone starting forex with instaforex to use to trade, when I registered I used 1:100. I have read and read about leverage yet do not know whether I am doing the right thing using 1:100. You can tell me more about the leverage, better to hear it from somebody that has used it before than reading and reading about it. What is your e-mail address too Ufotuko, I need to ask one or two questions about using metatrader in order to see whether I can make a lil trade tomorrow morning abeg.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
teeboy4x:

9ice one dia.....touch me i touch u master
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by hydiciousb: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
already made profit of over $246.....i will explain my strategy when i'm on p.c the only time i record loss is when i go against my system.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sunwalk(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
wapmasta001: [b] grin grin grin hope you guys are not angry that i did nt post d tutorial midnyt? wanted
to post it , but sleep was really in my eyes....ANYWAY, I WANNA MAKE IT A NEW MONTH STARTEGY CALLED JOLIFICATION STARTEGY LOL........HERE IS IT...
I DECIDED TO POST THAT OF RANDOM INDICES FIRST,,,,SINCE WE ARE ON WEEKENDS, AND I DONT WANT IT TO GET MISSED UP.....THATS WHY I DECIDED TO POST THAT OF INDICES FIRST SO THAT YOU GUYS CAN PRACTICE IT BEFORE THEN, I WUD POST THAT OF CURRENCY PAIRS BEFORE MONDAY....
WITHOUT TALKING TO MUCH........ FIRSTLY I WUD LOVE TO EXPLIAN TO U GUYS ABOUT TRENDING....THERE ARE 3 TYPES OF TRENDING... WE HAVE THE DOWNTREND, D UPTREND AND THE SIDEWAYS TREND.....THE DOWNTREND IS A TREND THAT IS MOVING DOWN, DOWNTREND IS A WHEN U C D PAIR COMING DOWN...WHILE THE SIDEWAYS TREND IS A TREND THAT IS STRAIGHT....AS IN ITS NOT GOING DOWN OR MOVING UP....
NOW FIRSTLY I WUD LIKE YOU GUYS TO USE IT TO STILL MAKE MONEY WITH RD 50 AND 25 DIZ WEEKEND....SO I DECIDED TO STILL THROW MORE LIGHT ON D RD50 STRATEGY...AND FOR THOSE DAT HAVE BEEN SENDING EMAILS....AND FOR THOSE DAT HAVE ALREADY HAD D KNOWLEDGE TO GAIN MORE EXPERIENCE.......TAKE A LOOK AT THE CHART BELOW...............

CAN U SEE D DIFF BETWEEN D UPTREND, DOWNTREND AND SIDEWAYS TREND.... DEN THAT SIDEWAYS TREND IS D TIME FOR YOU GO FOR A STAY BETWEEN.....I DO GO FOR STAY BETWEEN IN 50MINS AND SOMETIMES 1 HOUR......CAN U SEE WHERE D BOLINGER HIGH(TOP LINE) AND LOWER(LAST LINE) IS COMING TOGHETHER? THATS A GUD TIME TO GO FOR A STAY BETWEEN....YOU WUD ALSO C THAT THE DIRECTION OF D SMA & D DOTTED LINES (BOLINGER AVERAGE) ARE ALSO GOING SIDEWAYS....... COMMON LUK AT IT VERY WELL JOR ......
IMMEDIATELY YOU SEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON YOUR RD25 OR RD50 CHART. JUST GO FOR 20MINS, 25MINS, OR 30MINS

FOR RANDOM 25 SET YOU TF TO 30MINS, UR BET DURATION TO 20,25 OR 30MINS, DEN SET UR BARRIERS AS -+4.5 DEPENDS ON D DEFAULT BARRIER SHA.....

BUT FOR RANDOM50...TF = 30MINS, DURATION = 20,25 OR 30MINS AND BARRIER TO -+5.....
SO IMMEDIATELY U C SOMETHING LIKE THAT OF D CHART AND U SEE DAT THE DEFAULT BARRIERS IN 5MINS DUARATION IS LOW TOO...BRO GO AND DONT DULL...
DATS FOR DAT ON D RD50 N RD25 STRATEGY
[/b]

I think you missed the point bro. what moving average did you set on ur chart?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sunwalk(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
sympathy55: I JUST WANT TO SUMMARIZE IT FOR YOU.

HOPE IT HELPS.
dis chart seems quite an old char. anyways wat is d Bollinger value used in the chart and what is the EMA value too?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by chidexybrainz: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
Please can you guys help me with the binary option ebook on how to get free $100 as startup in binary option from a broker. I have tried subscribing in order to get access to the ebook but to no avail.
My email is: chidexy1@gmail.com

I wil be most grateful if this request is granted. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by joeword: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
Oga wapmaster i see u o @sympathy i dey hail o.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
sunwalk:
dis chart seems quite an old char. anyways wat is d Bollinger value used in the chart and what is the EMA value too?
hmmmn were have you been? you are right bro i just used it for an example i will drop the real chart soon
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
chidexybrainz: Please can you guys help me with the binary option ebook on how to get free $100 from a broker. I have tried subscribing in order to get access to the ebook but to no avail.
My email is: chidexy1@gmail.com
chairman we dont sell e-books here just tell us what you dont understand here so that we can help
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by tomaxzyn(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
hydiciousb: already made profit of over $246.....i will explain my strategy when i'm on p.c the only time i record loss is when i go against my system.

Chairman can u pls tell us about this ur strategy.we are waiting oo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
RANDOM INDEX 100 JUST DEY FALL SINCE.WON ALL 15 BET
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sunwalk(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
sympathy55: hmmmn were have you been? you are right bro i just used it for an example i will drop the real chart soon
see me see trouble. family things dey kill me ooh. i just dey make green benji come dey spend am for family. see me oo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
teeboy4x:

BEARISH = DOWNTREND

BULLISH = UPTREND
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
sunwalk:
see me see trouble. family things dey kill me ooh. i just dey make green benji come dey spend am for family. see me oo
[color=#000099][/color]SORRY BRO NA SO LIFE BE O.JUST DO THE ONCE YOU CAN AND LIVE THE REST TO GOD
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by chidexybrainz: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
I hav no intention of buying, but am new here and this is something I saw here.

But if its not possible to get it. I wil just start my normal account.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by chidexybrainz: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
sympathy55: chairman we dont sell e-books here just tell us what you dont understand here so that we can help
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
chidexybrainz:
OK BRO JUST GOTO www.babypips.com to learn more about forex.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by beekay100: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
oga hydiciousb,abeg show me your strategy abeg.my email na fisbeekay@gmail.com thanks[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by chidexybrainz: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
sympathy55: OK BRO JUST GOTO www.babypips.com to learn more about forex.
thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by chidexybrainz: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
sympathy55: OK BRO JUST GOTO www.babypips.com to learn more about forex.
thanks[color=#550000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
joeword: Oga wapmaster i see u o @sympathy i dey hail o.
I trowey my cap for you pa ooooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
sunwalk:

I think you missed the point bro. what moving average did you set on ur chart?
Simple moving average with 14 as d period

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102)

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.