Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,888 members, 7,945,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Successful Children - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Successful Children (675 Views)

Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! / Please Join Us As We Pray For The Successful Surgical Operation Of This Little G / The Most Successful Of All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successful Children by linusnneji238(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
Four friends met 30 years after school. One goes to the toilet while the other three talks about how successful their children became.
1st friend says: my son studied economics, became a banker now he’s so rich that he gave his friend a Ferrari as a birthday gift.
2nd friend says: my son became a pilot, started his own airline company, and became so rich that last week he gave his best friend a jet as a birthday gift.
3rd friend says: my son is an engineer, started his own development company and became so rich that he built a castle for his best friend as a birthday present.
The fourth friend came back from the toilet and asked what the buzz was about, they then replied that they were talking about how successful their sons became and ask about his son. He said; my son is a gay and a stripper at a gay bar. The other three said, you must be disappointed in him because he is not successful. He replies; Not at all, he is doing great. Last week was his birthday and he got a Ferrari, a jet and a castle as gifts from three of his boyfriends.

(1) (Reply)

New Creation / Life Facts / Dat Awkward Moment Of Silence Afta AB Almost Killed Issac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.