Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,295 members, 7,884,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

God Want A Faithful Giver - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / God Want A Faithful Giver (728 Views)

Should God Want You To Ask Forjust One Thing, What Would It Be? / Hilarious: When You Want To Become A Footballer, But God Want You To Be A Pastor / Opening Gift Wit Giver, Is It A Good Idea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Want A Faithful Giver by ennyluv6(f): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2008
This is so funny, just couldn't keep it to myself,  ,  , A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the motorway. Nothing is moving. Suddenly a man knocks on the window. The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What's going on? the man responded "Militants have kidnapped, OBJ, IBB, Atiku, Buhari, Tony Anenih, Ahmadu Ali, Dariye, Nnamani, Odili, Ibrahim Mantu, Tinubu, Kalu, Igbinedion and Ibori. They're asking for a $500 Million ransom. Otherwise they're going to douse them with petrol and set them on fire. So, we're going from car to car, taking up a collection." The driver asks, "How much is everyone contributing, on the average, some text missing
Re: God Want A Faithful Giver by sincity(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2008
Is it just me not getting the joke or the joke aint just complete.
And some dude keep picking on me for posting boring jokes.
And the winner of the Oscar for most Driest and Incomplete joke on NLD is _! _! _! ,
ennyluv_6.
Re: God Want A Faithful Giver by goldboy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ ennyluv_6

pls complete the joke ooo , or is that the end.
Re: God Want A Faithful Giver by ennyluv6(f): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2008
goldboy:

@ ennyluv_6

please complete the joke ooo , or is that the end.

some good egyptians have done the completion.

sincity link=topic=110411.msg1921317#msg1921317 date=1202206212:

Is it just me not getting the joke or the joke aint just complete.
And some dude keep picking on me for posting boring jokes.
And the winner of the Oscar for most Driest and Incomplete joke on NLD is _! _! _! ,
ennyluv_6.

if ur jokes are as sinful as ur name it would have been better but ur posts are as dry as u are. no offense taken
Re: God Want A Faithful Giver by tufe(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2008
enny, abeg free those dudes. if the joke is incomplete, plz just update it. . . . . nevertheless, i feel everyone shud use their church mind and fill in the blankspaces.
Re: God Want A Faithful Giver by sincity(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2008
No offence taken sis,
U need to try so u can make jokes work for u in NLD.
U know i gott much luv for u all!

(1) (Reply)

The Magic Robot / Neighbor's Barking / Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.