Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,306 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:24 PM

First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? (19121 Views)

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by SEYIKP(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
I PITY THIS PEOPLE THEY HAVE STARTED FILM THAT THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WATCH TO D END, THEY SHOULD ASK IRAQ LEBANON AND CO, WHENEVER THEY KILLED 2 ISREALI, ISREAL DO RETERLATE WITH 222, THIS FILM WILL B SWEET TO WATCH ON 7D, I REST ON MY COUCHING CHAIR TO WATCH THIS SEASON FILM,HE DAT KEEPTH OVER ISREAL NEVER SLEEP NOR SLUMBER, GOD BLESS NIGERIA, GOD BLESS ISREAL.

5 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ayoobscom: Israel may have chewed more than they can swallow by killing Jabari

what? Perhaps you need to do more research and a little bit of history will help you. Whosoever kill by the sword will also die by the sword. Jabari and Hamas have bitten more than they can shew.

4 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by 50calibre(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
General Garicks:

The earlier you wake up from your hallucination, the better for you.

Some people just talk like fools! Do you reason through your anus?

Yes this is clearly just a possible (no matter how negligible) scenario, it doesn't necessarily mean it will happen. It's obvious to even a blind person that I was just joking.

Black man and agression!
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by saviola77(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ganys: *Grabbing My Pop Corn, Clearing my throat like Obasanjo & waiting for reaction of Stoneheads on NL to blame Islam for this as usual*
When israel attack Muslims, Na self Defence, When Muslim retaliate, Na TERRORISM...
God is Watching...angry.angry.angry
Eeerm...you conveniently missed the part where hamas fired over 12000 rockets into israel in 12 years..

7 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by manny4life(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
padmore.ete2:
do u actually believe dat freaky upsetting and public attention seekinG story made up by illuminatEss a.k.a church of statan.

Does it really matter where and whom made it up? If there are bombs flying around, do you think it won't affect Africa and the continent in general --- World Peace I stand. cool cool cool
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by manny4life(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
Area_boy:

not really, maybe another Arab-Israeli war. I don't see the big powers jumping in (at least not under Obama grin )

With the Islamic regmine in Egypt, they might wana act funny. Giving the turmoil in Syria and Iraq, who else will wana Join?

Jordan? nah

Wahhabi Saudi Arabia? Nah

Iran? not without nukes they won't!

bottom line, no major conflict yet

You ended your post with "no major conflict yet", so which supports my theory - WW3 is "gradually unfolding. I did not say it has started. Every major conflicts or wars began with the most minute attack, that is why I said it's gradually unfolding given the scenarios.

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Ikwerefistson: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
hydoo: Wow nice move,,wish u people gud revenge,kill their leader 2
na at d bk of ur system u go take kil dm.mugu
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by olapluto(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
The person who wrote this article is obviously blinded by patriotism or favouritism. Of over 130 rockets, the 'world famous' iron dome intercepted 27! Thats as ineffective as it gets. Israel need to realise that it is not longer as effective in propaganda wars as before. In England, they've been caught out. Sarkozy calls Bibi a liar. The world will soo be pushed to the wall by Israel and its zionist war mongering. Only Israel wants to fight Iran, Palestine, Egypt, Syria, Jordan. KILODE!
Hezbollah was able to decimate the Israeli advance in 2006. Hamas has effectively taken out 3 people within the strongly fortified Tel Aviv. Israel can tell the story as much as they want, what an intelligent mind sees is a stronger and determined freedom fighting Hamas and an increasingly outdated Israeli tactic. God the almighty will disgrace all oppresors.

6 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by omowolewa: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
There are some issues science can't explain. Especially, in the middle east and Bermuda triangle.

I would have loved being a free thinker but event happening here and there points to fact that God is God and Man is man

Metaphysical power at play! God's word at work.

4 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by padmoreete2(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=manny4life]

Does it really matter where and whom made it up? If there are bombs flying around, do you think it won't affect Africa and the continent in general --- World Peace I stand. cool cool cool[/quote try re-reading ma lines again.u misunderstood ma meaning. Try again
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by sleekdot(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
Outdated israel?

Let both sides count their losses and see who the real losers are
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by olapluto(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
Leadn: WW3 prepping up... I hope Gaza would be able to handle God/Israels wrath??
so God = Israel. I ask you which Israel? The Zionist Israel or the Israel of the bible and Quran?
Zionists are the worlds last racists, oppressors and war mongers. They will assasinate anyone they dont like. Is that how God wants it? Does God want more orphans in Gaza? Does God want oppression of innocent civilians?
Think well before giving me answers. Dont come back here to repeat the zionist propaganda implanted in your head over time.

4 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by manny4life(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=padmore.ete2][/quote]

Ah ok... I'm in "SLOW MODE" today, please explain.. grin grin grin grin
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
50calibre:

Some people just talk like fools! Do you reason through your anus?

Yes this is clearly just a possible (no matter how negligible) scenario, it doesn't necessarily mean it will happen. It's obvious to even a blind person that I was just joking.

Black man and agression!
How old are you please ? Can't people have a different view from you lot without being called names ?
What's with the name calling all because he disagreed with your post ? Learn to address issues next time without throwing insults.
It makes you appear like someone with a deep sitted psychological imbalance.

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Ikwerefistson: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ganys:
Una don come, Na who begin the wahala
guy gaza no far u fit go fite 4ur relatives na.islama bad

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Super1759: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
50calibre: Soonest hezbolla will wade in. Well isreali anti-missile defense is pretty effective, it's taking out most incoming missiles whereas Hamas got non.

WW3 Scenario

- Isreal pounds gaza so hard, Egypt opens up it's border and jihadist fighters troop into gaza.

- The whole Arab world unites in condemnation of Isreal
- Iran, Lebanon, syria and even hezbolla begin sending missiles into Isreal
- Isreal fly sorties to destroy targets in Iran
- The US base in the Persian gulf begin preparations for a massive assault, the UK and NATO joins too
- Vladimir Putin calls for calm but is ignored.
- Russian forieign secretary meeting his Chinese counterparts in Beijing.

The rest is then history
bokoharam go vex start their hobby thing, massob go start their own clearing of abokis. *the world don end be this*
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by JubalTheophilus: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mossad shld get 2 work.. Rockets go fly . This 1 no b matchet & gun.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by 50calibre(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
Guitarlife: How old are you please ? Can't people have a different view from you lot without being called names ?
What's with the name calling all because he disagreed with your post ? Learn to address issues next time without throwing insults.
It makes you appear like someone with a deep sitted psychological imbalance.

Shut up man! il take it you can't read because if you can, you would have clearly seen that he insulted me first by claiming I was hallucinating. That's an insult no matter how indirect.

Now jog on
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by md4real(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
gramci: Israel is capable of fixing Hamas
O bet u if they are, they would have done it long ago
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
ola_pluto: The person who wrote this article is obviously blinded by patriotism or favouritism. Of over 130 rockets, the 'world famous' iron dome intercepted 27! Thats as ineffective as it gets. Israel need to realise that it is not longer as effective in propaganda wars as before. In England, they've been caught out. Sarkozy calls Bibi a liar. The world will soo be pushed to the wall by Israel and its zionist war mongering. Only Israel wants to fight Iran, Palestine, Egypt, Syria, Jordan. KILODE!
Hezbollah was able to decimate the Israeli advance in 2006. Hamas has effectively taken out 3 people within the strongly fortified Tel Aviv. Israel can tell the story as much as they want, what an intelligent mind sees is a stronger and determined freedom fighting Hamas and an increasingly outdated Israeli tactic. God the almighty will disgrace all oppresors.
for your dream. Or na mohamed dream. Fighting continue.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
ola_pluto:
so God = Israel. I ask you which Israel? The Zionist Israel or the Israel of the bible and Quran?
Zionists are the worlds last racists, oppressors and war mongers. They will assasinate anyone they dont like. Is that how God wants it? Does God want more orphans in Gaza? Does God want oppression of innocent civilians?
Think well before giving me answers. Dont come back here to repeat the zionist propaganda implanted in your head over time.
the terrorist islamic nation like using the term zionist. this same name has been use in ancient days not now.
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Kslib(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
WW3 is at hand!!! I am very sure that this is the early stage of WWIII... Dont be surprised if world war 3 starts in a weeks time because many of you never expected this israel/iran battle to start this soon.. Many/majority were saying it will not start now,some said next year,some said 2013 but you'll were wrong,cos it just started.. This is to tell you that you shouldn't be too confident that WW3 WONT start any moment fron now.. We might analyse/predict/calculate,but what will happen will happen...
So i urge you'll to show love to your mothers,wives,daughters,sons,friends,relatives,pets,enemies because you might not get da chance to do it later.. WW3 will definately change our views about life and it will be survival of the fittest.. As for me, i aint afraid...

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by jodam: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ganys: *Grabbing My Pop Corn, Clearing my throat like Obasanjo & waiting for reaction of Stoneheads on NL to blame Islam for this as usual*
When israel attack Muslims, Na self Defence, When Muslim retaliate, Na TERRORISM...
God is Watching...angry.angry.angry

Now, you wanna start crying while eating pop-corn. Have you asked yourself who striked first.

3 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by odutope(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
md4real:
O bet u if they are, they would have done it long ago
Exactly !!
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by tbaba1234: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2012

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by tbaba1234: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by jodam: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
WWW3 is not close at all at all.
you will all know when it wanna start.nobody is gonna beat the gong for its awareness.

1 Like

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by RedLight1: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
saviola77:
Eeerm...you conveniently missed the part where hamas fired over 12000 rockets into israel in 12 years..
he will definately miss that part, since they are his brother in pisslam.. They will go and cause trouble and expect the person they were troubling to fold his arms and watch em cause more trouble.. Same with boko haram, they want to go on killing spree without jtf countering them.. They sent 3 missiles to israel becoz they killed sum1 that mastermind killing of innocent, nw if israel retalate with 9 rockets.. They will be shouting israel don start .. I wonder if they just wana be killin people without anyone askin em why

2 Likes

Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by Chazim(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Imanuelle: If to say all diz rockets dey pass naija airspace... I wonder if private jet people no go follow us enter danfo!
na wa o no be smal tin
Re: First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? by TippyTop(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
tbaba1234:

This picture speak a thousand words.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nipsey Hussle: Court Sentences Killer, Eric Holder Jr, To 60 Years In Prison / Latest Russian Airstrike Largest Since War Started - Ukraine / Iran’s Guards Pull Top Officers From Syria After Israeli Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.