Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,610 members, 7,975,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great (3432 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Who's Killz? Your personal assassin? grin
My personal attack dog ni.

The moderator here.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Obinoscopy(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
My personal attack dog ni.

The moderator here.

I see what you're trying to do. You're trying to make me derail this thread with you so you can release your...ermmm...attack dog on me ba? It won't work smiley I'm signing off (the fear of killz is the beginning of romance grin)
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by dBard: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk: @Poster, you are talking of Nigerian women of a few years back. I guess like 15-20years ago. The majority (not all) of the ones you get these days are good for nothing, myopic, unintelligent, gluttonic, lazy Witches that deserve to be thrown into the evil forest.
shocked shocked Can't believe U posted this.. grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I see what you're trying to do. You're trying to make me derail this thread with you so you can release your...ermmm...attack dog on me ba? It won't work smiley I'm signing off (the fear of killz is the beginning of romance grin)
Bye
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by UjSizzle(f): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I wasn't derailing jorr. I was just telling her that she's the reason WHY NIGERIAN LADIES ARE GREAT. I thought thats what this thread was all about tongue
my love, don't mind him. He's just tryna put asunder where loves about to be created.

About the heart warming, I'm sure u can do better than that smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by 190: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2012
Hiss undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by UjSizzle(f): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Too many jealous people here biko.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by 190: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
^ young woman hope u ent referring 2me undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle:
my love, don't mind him. He's just tryna put asunder where loves about to be created.

I was saving him from a ban
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by eagleeye2: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
op, the girls you described sure exist. But the are so few in number that their impact is not felt.
Most girls out there only form "good" if there is something to be gained. A lady will the gifts you gave her more than you that bought the gift.
Take away the little things you do for them and watch them cuss out your life. More over as they are with you, they are also scheming of a way to get a back up incase things go awry.
Most girls today have mastered the act of using their friends (both guys and their fellow ladies) as a stepping stone to their selfish goals.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Obinoscopy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Oh, Uju u're my Jupiter. Your pristine eyes shines like the sizzling stars at night. The romantic scent of ur curly hair makes me go crazy. You've mesmerised my mind, even Mynd_44 knows this and its killing him inside grin.

You're the pride of the Nigerian women. I'd do anything to get ur angelic smiley kiss even if I've to derail a thread to get it smiley. My juicy Uju I hope this little piece is heartwarming enough cos I'm starving of your kiss. Feed me now else I'd die of starvation.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Oh, Uju u're my Jupiter. Your pristine eyes shines like the sizzling stars at night. The romantic scent of ur curly hair makes me go crazy. You've mesmerised my mind, even Mynd_44 knows this and its killing him inside grin.

You're the pride of the Nigerian women. I'd do anything to get ur angelic smiley kiss even if I've to derail a thread to get it smiley. My juicy Uju I hope this little piece is heartwarming enough cos I'm starving of your kiss. Feed me now else I'd die of starvation.
Go back to your section
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by fairygeh(f): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Ok, I'll write something heartwarming for you alone smiley

You're the most sizzling girl I've ever seen. Other babes are mere aberrations in your presence. You're the reason Bruno Mars sang the song: "Just the way you are." You're the reason this thread was created. For you I'd do anything. I'd go for a dimples plastic surgery for you. I'd.....let me stop here for now. So where's my kiss? smiley
where is Beync?she must see this shocked *goes to forum games section to find her*
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: where is Beync?she must see this shocked *goes to forum games section to find her*
Kill joy
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Obinoscopy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: where is Beync?she must see this shocked *goes to forum games section to find her*

What are you doing here? Leave Beync out of this O. I thought you and Beync are like cat and mouse.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

What are you doing here? Leave Beync out of this O. I thought you and Beync are like cat and mouse.
I smell fear.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by fairygeh(f): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Kill joy
sharrap
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: sharrap
Spoil sport
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by fairygeh(f): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

and what the hell are u doing here?aint u supposed to be married to Beync?yes we are like cat and mouse but I can become friends wif her just to expose ya,don't dare me angry
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Obinoscopy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: and what the hell are u doing here?aint u supposed to be married to Beync?yes we are like cat and mouse but I can become friends wif her just to expose ya,don't dare me angry

Farygeh darling how can I dare you. You're a darling, I can't do such thing. I do tell Feraz, my paddy, many nice thing about you smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by fairygeh(f): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Spoil sport
mynd,mind yourself this afternoon
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by fairygeh(f): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Farygeh darling how can I dare you. You're a darling, I can't do such thing. I do tell Feraz, my paddy, many nice thing about you smiley
Chai see Bribe,its a pity the deed has been done cry cry,its nt my fault,I just enjoy doing aproko cry
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by UjSizzle(f): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

smiley choi all this just for kiss. Make sure Beync doesn't see it on ur shirt o, or smell my perfume on you kiss
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by UjSizzle(f): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: Chai see Bribe,its a pity the deed has been done cry cry,its nt my fault,I just enjoy doing aproko cry
badu belle, isn't a man allowed to cheat in peace
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Obinoscopy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: Chai see Bribe,its a pity the deed has been done cry cry,its nt my fault,I just enjoy doing aproko cry

grin For the records, they know each other cool Yes Beync knows Uj_sizzle smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by UjSizzle(f): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
I was saving him from a ban

which ban? Like this is the only derailed thread on NL. Abeg let all the haters die, but this love must go on.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: mynd,mind yourself this afternoon
What did I do?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle:
He is not
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by MrsChima(f): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
Nigerian chicks I know personally and offline are cool as hell. wink
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Obinoscopy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle:
smiley choi all this just for kiss. Make sure Beync doesn't see it on ur shirt o, or smell my perfume on you kiss

Thanks my sizzling Uj, trust me she won't wink. Even if she does, she knows your kiss is innocuous.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by fairygeh(f): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle:
No obi isn't allowed to cheat
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: No obi isn't allowed to cheat
Jealousy no go kill you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Relationship Counsellor And Radio Host, Aunt Landa Live On Sistas Connect / 10 Problems Newly Married Women Often Face / A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.