Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,613 members, 7,975,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great (3434 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by fairygeh(f): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

grin For the records, they know each other cool Yes Beync knows Uj_sizzle smiley
They know each other and u are dating both of them shocked chai,Obi u deserve a very hot slap this afternoon o grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Obinoscopy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Jealousy no go kill you

I don't think its jealousy. She has Feraz. Or maybe she's jealous of the strength and passion of my love for Beync cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by fairygeh(f): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Jealousy no go kill you
if I E-slap u,which jealousy?because I want to save his marriage now,u call it jealousy angry
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Obinoscopy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: They know each other and u are dating both of them shocked chai,Obi u deserve a very hot slap this afternoon o grin grin

Who says I'm dating anyone. I'm married remember?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by UjSizzle(f): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: They know each other and u are dating both of them shocked chai,Obi u deserve a very hot slap this afternoon o grin grin
never heard of an 'open relationship' before?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by fairygeh(f): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I don't think its jealousy. She has Feraz. Or maybe she's jealous of the strength and passion of my love for Beync cheesy
strength and pas gini?cheesy you know its nothing compared to mine and feraz now.our love is greater than the one inside Titanic. tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by fairygeh(f): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

strength and pas gini?u know its nothing compared to the one myself and feraz share now.greater than the one in Titanic tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Obinoscopy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: strength and pas gini?cheesy you know its nothing compared to mine and feraz now.our love is greater than the one inside Titanic. tongue

The last time I saw the titanic movie, I never saw Rose or Jack doing aproko on other peoples love life grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
The three of you are sick
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by fairygeh(f): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

The last time I saw the titanic movie, I never saw Rose or Jack doing aproko on other peoples love life grin
it's modern day Titanic,Aproko is allowed grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by fairygeh(f): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44: The three of you are sick
And you are sicker wink
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
Maybe I shud start my own female praising thread too. Maybe I may land some NL pushiii #just kidding. They are good people and bad people wateva gender. Av met some very good Nigeria girls ( God bless them all) and some very stupid useless Nigerian girls. My only problem is why in Naija shud dating/courtship relationships be traded for material things.Some girls once u become their boyfriend they expect u to pay for all their needs.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: And you are sicker wink
Stop lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi / My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.