Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,136 members, 7,977,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? (21878 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by tomakint: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Guy, my respect for you has just jumped up. Abuja ? ... The gurls from that City ripped me off....almost always. Not fun for relaxation.
From your signature I can tell you are one guy full of life and who really wants to live it to the fullest I DEY FEEL UR SWAGGER!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Tadeus(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
Enugu and Calabar
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Afam4eva(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
One of these days i will take a trip round Nigeria and have it filmed like a documentary.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by sambos994(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
Calabar
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by NEROSKY(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
sconsults: [size=18pt]Enugu for the beauty, ladies, safety, nightlife etc[/size]
Ur head is Dia!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
mine is Jos. I was there for less than 4hrs sometime in may around Rayfield.
that place is definitely breathtaking!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Goddex: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Abuja and Calabar
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by NEROSKY(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
If Enobi my state e no fit be am!

What do i mean
Coal ciri 4Sure!! (Enugu)

Nnaameen!!! NL matured mind gurlz in Enugu lez hook.... wink
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by deandavid(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Okay, Truce. Apologia! To the OP; I prefer Calabar, I schooled at Unical and I loved that place more than my state and I am buying my holiday home there during the Xmas holidays. The gurls at Calabar are natural beauties with conscience. The food are natural delicacies prepared by angelic hands. The Sundays are always fun at the Cultural Center Complex. Saturdays are always awesome at the Esuene Sports Stadium. Its such a peaceful little town with clean air.
MALABITE! I hail u. Fellow malabite here.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by deandavid(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Okay, Truce. Apologia! To the OP; I prefer Calabar, I schooled at Unical and I loved that place more than my state and I am buying my holiday home there during the Xmas holidays. The gurls at Calabar are natural beauties with conscience. The food are natural delicacies prepared by angelic hands. The Sundays are always fun at the Cultural Center Complex. Saturdays are always awesome at the Esuene Sports Stadium. Its such a peaceful little town with clean air.
MALABITE! I hail u. Fellow citizen of malabor republik here.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by deandavid(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
onuwaje: 1)Benin-Red mud but its ok...2) Aba-very dirty and Useless 3)ph-most expensive and useless town 4)calabar-the sweetest city i have ever been to thanks to obudu cattle ranch, tinapa,kwa falls etc (5)owerri-its an average town (6)onitsha-market square... Pls comment on my home town @WARRIsmiley SHOUT OUT TO MY WARRI PEOPLE
warri d most annoyin place 2 b witout a car nw. Even wit kar sef, goslo and heat fit kill peson. I tire 4 dat gov.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
deandavid: MALABITE! I hail u. Fellow citizen of malabor republik here.
Great Malabite! Action!!! Aluta Continua Victoria Aceta!!! Once a malabite, always a malabite!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by scantee(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
Enugu by a thousand mile.. Good transport network and life style.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by hercules07: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
Oyelakin Saheed: Ibadan shuldnt be inclusive, its home of red zink amd masqurade houses

Behave that is my home town.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by dnawah(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ilorin is the best 4 me so far.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Buchianom(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
For me it would av bn Abuja but accomodation in dat city is smthin else..kai!
Enugu remains d best anyday,anytym..coal city obodo oma!! cheesy
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by solomon111(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Unfortunately i am not the travelling type.
I have only been to lagos,benin,delta and owerri,and there was nothing special about this cities.
My wild friends who are chronic sex tourists often gist me about the fun they had in Enugu,makurdi.akure,kastina,anambra,e.t.c.
I am hoping to join them in one of their adventures soon.
I need to travel more.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by brio(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
Benin is also a cool state..........that ring road is a master piece and the only one of its kind in west africa

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by 1ndidi2(f): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
hercules07:

Behave that is my home town.

grin
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by coolsamba(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
Uyo, because of d beauty,lifestyle and their ladies(hot)

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by edelweiss(f): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
isangedigh:

Abeg mention the elite parts in calabar pls
in calabar we don't hav an elite part, everywhere is clean and takn care of. We ave housing estates in some parts that doesn't make Dem elite or not, all d place is well taken care of by the state govt. Not like lag island versus ajegunle or maroko!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Yola, Adamawa state for their hot chicks and calm environment
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
For me, its Calabar - its clean, the people are friendly and accomodating, plus it doesn't have this hurry hurry feeling synonymous with Lag. Next would be Abuja, its clean, orderly and d closest thing to a truly functional city in Nigeria.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by chochoman: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
Abuja is one city in Nig that works.Owerri is neat and one can relax there.Ibadan has low cost of living and its proximity with Lagos means one can still enjoy d fun part of Lag.Benin is another fun city while Akuree is a very peaceful city where one can hide away if one has a good source of income.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by edelweiss(f): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
deandavid: MALABITE! I hail u. Fellow citizen of malabor republik here.
malabress present here!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by edelweiss(f): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Great Malabite! Action!!! Aluta Continua Victoria Aceta!!! Once a malabite, always a malabite!
great malabites and malabresses, Great! Aluta continua.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by koolg: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
packman: [size=25pt]SINCE WHEN THEY BORN ME I NEVER COMOT FOR LAGOS AND I NO EVEN LIKE ANYTING FOR LAGOS EXCEPT THE (GOSLO)....[/size]

?
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Lordmike: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
Kaduna-very peacefull and calm!
Aba-very good Road!
Patani-very Floady
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Revolva(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ajegunle - dats ma hood , ijora badia and amukoko haha
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by solomonkane(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mine would have to be:

3. P.H.C: A less dynamic version of Lagos. Over rated nightlife, decent infrastructure, nonsense "forming" chicks. (D-)

2. ABUJA: Good infrastructure, affordable cost of living( cheap food but idiotic rent and school fees), "yau yau" girls. Also tries too hard to be Lagos II. (C-)

1. OWERRI & ASABA: Decent infrastructure, slow paced, good nightlife. Both enjoy the peculiar advantages of benefiting from the hustle and disorder of Aba and Onitsha especially Owerri. Difficult to choose who has more chicks between Lagos & Owerri. (B)

Yet to visit Enugu and Calabar so can't comment. Also loved Kano (minus the sectarian wahala).
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by rodeo0070(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
Guys you need to visit these cities:
*Ilorin- calm and peaceful. Good road network, very neat and clean.
*Akure- Good roads, well planned layout, good taxi cabs (one of the best in Nigeria), peaceful and moderate nite life.
*Benin-...

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by rodeo0070(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
careytommy: mine is Jos. I was there for less than 4hrs sometime in may around Rayfield.
that place is definitely breathtaking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coca-Cola Truck Kills Schoolgirl In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / How Do People Survive In Nigeria? / Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.