Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? (13975 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Bezed(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2012
the guy wey swallow memory card, e be like say you don store a lot of data for your internal memory(brain) so tey e don full, so you decide to back am up with an external memory(memory card) lol
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2012
i swallowed OFFICE PIN at age 5 and i had to scream cause i was shocked,but fufu came to d rescue i was told to swallow a handful of fufu to feel beta...dat i did
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by nagoma(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2012
Sagytarius: Beyond the oesophagus, the walls of the digestive tracks are so thick and can withstand sharp objects.

Please ignore this.It is not true may misguide some.

1 Like

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by timjones1(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2012
I left my ogbonge okro soup open at night and went to urinate... I came back some minutes and started world warIII.. Was enjoying the soup till i sttarted chewing one huge prawn.. Lo abd behold it was a coakcroach... All my siblings bought a special plate,spoon and cup for me... Lol

1 Like

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by jmoore(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2012
adewasco2k: while eating I took up something I thought was fish or so....while crushing it with my teeth, I noticed its not fish so I brought it out of my mouth behold, it was a cockroach.

cockroach is edible

1 Like

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by naijathings(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2012
[size=16pt]all these girls wey dey swallow sperrm and condoms shocked.. una no go confess now abi? okay oh[/size]. cool

4 Likes

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by alexsamjnr(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2012
My cousin swallow cockroach
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2012
greall1: i think 256GB

Should be 256MB.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by tellwsdom: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2012
*Kails*:
As a toddler I once swallowed a penny.
I still remember the feeling and the taste...YUK! tongue
Swallowed pennys??..and u left the guy doin wat?? sadsad
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2012
Cherry seed...My elder bro threatened that it would grow in my tummmy, he even went further to say that one boy in his class swallowed cherry seed the previous year and now, you can see leaves in his mouth.
Fear catch me that day sha...I cry tire

5 Likes

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2012
50kobo coin and office pin ...I felt strange that day
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by charloski(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2012
for i swallowed my shirt button grin grin grin..... but anoda one that the whole house knew about was wen i swallowed the round plastic use in playing Ludo.. that was really scary .....
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Sike(m): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2012
I swallowed... Balloon.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by wyvilleinc: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2012
Stone. I was drinking water from the kettle my dad uses for ablution. Suddenly i felt the hard substance down my throat.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Bec(f): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2012
adewasco2k: Okay! This one is so grossy that anytime I remember, I wanna throw up.
I was a kid then, after food was served (rice + stew) I left it open in the kitchen....while eating I took up something I thought was fish or so....while crushing it with my teeth, I noticed its not fish so I brought it out of my mouth behold, it was a cockroach.

Brb lemme go throw up
swallowed housefly,ant and cockroach too;yuk
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Bozzy001(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2012
Imanuelle:

How many gig?

Be like u wan increase ur brain capacity
Laughing
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Sunymoore(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2012
A bag of garri wo
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Generalzod(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2012
Yomieluv: Have swallowed staple pins before,and sand na normal things, biro ink nko,na pride be dat.

I have mistakenly swallowed pores from a girl's br3ast,thinking it was milk,never knew she had boil on her br3ast.I vomited my life out that day.
lmao! Wetin wan make u suck breast milk sef in d first place?
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by eruudy(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2012
under the influence of alcohol .. i suck bobbie , suck bobbie .. to wake up the next morning say the bobbie was eczema infested ... yuck ... till now i puke at the thought of it ...
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by larrymoore(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2012
I ve horrible voice because l swallowed life frog.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by dowjones(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2012
I drank soapy water in boarding school during water scarcity.

it was dark and I thought I was stealing the water (stolen water tastes sweet).

1 Like

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Clemzy16(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2012
When i was a kid i can swallow a plate full of eba. Lobatan...
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Frostyzone(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2012
Tiny fish bones that almost always get stuck somewhere in my oesophagus making it painful for me to swallow anything, even saliva.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by chux76(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2012
'Enenu':
Memory card..

How many MB b d memory card??1mb,2mb or 3mb?? As I see it u wan try increase ur 0.000000005kb brain capacity dts why you swallowed the MMC....just kidding oh!! grin grin grin
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by LivingSaint(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2012
I remember when I was 9 I swallowed 10kobo coin. I have also swallowed stuff like balloon, periwinkle shell, and even one day I saw what I thought was soup on the dining table, longthroat wey I be I lick am straight only to see say na my baby brother shit.

1 Like

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by megxo(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2012
Imanuelle:

Should be 256MB.
SOMBODI LIED cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by chux76(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2012
Yomieluv: Have swallowed staple pins before,and sand na normal things, biro ink nko,na pride be dat.

I have mistakenly swallowed pores from a girl's br3ast,thinking it was milk,never knew she had boil on her br3ast.I vomited my life out that day.

Pus you mean..and YUK!! did d bobby have Nafdac number??
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by megxo(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2012
WELL AH SWALLOWED RUBBER BAND..........DAT TIN TURN MA BELLE TIRE
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2012
eruudy: under the influence of alcohol .. i suck bobbie , suck bobbie .. to wake up the next morning say the bobbie was eczema infested ... yuck ... till now i puke at the thought of it ...
LMAO
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Frostyzone(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2012
Once, while I was enjoying a hot plate of rice and plantain in a local restaurant, I mistakenly chewed on a dead coachroah thinking it was fish.
I only realised my mistake when the coachroach refused to disintegrate like a real fish would have done, and on spitting it out on my palm to know why, discovered the horrific truth.
It was a very traumatic experience indeed.

2 Likes

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by pyyxxaro: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2012
When i was 4yrs , i mistakenly swallowed our shocked satellite dish grin !! i had 2b operated immediately tongue !!! Praise thy LORD

1 Like

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by joyblinks(f): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
Odara seeds and Orange seeds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Ate Fufu For The First Time! / What Are The Strange Myths You've Heard About Cooking? / The Tea Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.