Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,037 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? (14016 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
i swallow agbalumo seed tire
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by deluxecad(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
Battery electrolyte. As a kid tho.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by sholajohn(f): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
While i was in boarding skool, i use 2take deltol water and frog water very well bcz of scarcity of drinking water. If deltol no kill me, who will Tnk God 4 everytin.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
pDude: I remember once when I was sucking and chewing one of my babe's nippples and na so she dey scream dey rub my head. After some time, I felt something like a thin sheath in my mouth. Na him I remove my mouth from the bobi come use my tongue and teeth to investigate what the object was. When I then used my finger to remove it, it was the old skin from the nippple which seemed to have been peeling.

Lemme go and vomit tongue
gosh! I actually screamed! embarassed whoa.............
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Jamesmelbin(m): 1:42am On Nov 21, 2012
Rat poop. I hated myself then
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Truckpusher(m): 1:49am On Nov 21, 2012
When i was a little boy the poverty was so strong, just too unbearable that i swallowed my pride.

1 Like

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 21, 2012
Truckpusher: When i was a little boy the poverty was so strong, just too unbearable that i swallowed my pride.
shocked shocked
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by LivingSaint(m): 5:15am On Nov 21, 2012
Jamesmelbin: Rat poop. I hated myself then
grin cheesy
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Olutokun1: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2012
In 2005, I swallowed a toothpick...a full length toothpick and I was in my 500 level then. I never saw traces of it in my poo though but I'm sure my system got rid of it somehow. But back then, I was really scared!
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by spyroxy1(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2012
ueskman: egungun(fish tiny bone)
the tin kon stay for my throat na in i use big Eba break am
#HALELLUYAH#

lol... dis guy , u no well oo.. u wan kill me wif laff?
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by HerexG(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2012
At was a late in the night, i was feeling so tasty, so i went straight to the fridge, grabed an eva bottle and gulped it in. To my greatest surprise , the content in the eva bottle was kerosene, i never knew my younger sibling mistakenly kept kerosene in the fridge. I shouted so loud, so they asked me to drink palm oil to neutralize it.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by LivingSaint(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2012
HerexG :
At was a late in the night, i was feeling so tasty, so i went straight to the fridge, grabed an eva bottle and gulped it in. To my greatest surprise , the content in the eva bottle was kerosene, i never knew my younger sibling mistakenly kept kerosene in the fridge. I shouted so loud, so they asked me to drink palm oil to neutralize it.
That your sibling na agent o. Kai
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by naijathings(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2012
i remember when i was still in boarding house as a junior. We had exams for the day and I had to sit through the whole series of exams without having to drink water. As soon as I got the chance to get out of class, I ran straight to the home economics teacher's house. I got a stainless bowl and ran to the nearest 25ltr keg sitting outside and filled the bowl and drank it up. I was about to drink another full bowl before I noticed it was kerosine. I no drink any palm oil. I just waka dey go my own and I am still here after all those years. funny when i think of it now.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
to mention but few
i remenber the day i was serve with amala and draw soup, i saw one small piece of something look like meat near the fish i was serve, i dont even bother to check, i just put it strait to my mouth to my greatest surprise it was a cockroach.

There was a day flies follow spoon of rice enter my stomach, i vomit tired that day, but thank God nothing happen.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
tellwsdom:
Swallowed pennys??..and u left the guy doin wat?? sadsad

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Pataki: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2013
I once swallowed a 25kobo coin in my primary school days. It got stuck in my throat. Took an X-ray of it, and the doctor advised that I should eat swallows of eba to push the coin down into my system.

Several days later, the coin came out from my bowel. Never again in my life did I try such a thing.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by blank(f): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
I have swallowed my bb pin before. cool
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by LivingSaint(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
blank: I have swallowed my bb pin before. cool
kpod
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by othenok(f): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
ideee03:
The one I can never forget is a big periwinle,with it's shell.thot I was gonna die.

Please did you poop it out? How old were you then?
My 3 year old just swallowed one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Strange Myths You've Heard About Cooking? / Why Igbos Dey Fear Amala? / The Tea Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.