Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (866900 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (413) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Please who said they dont give?

Arrange your Document

1. CAC
2. Personal and Business Bank Statement.
3. Tenancy Agreement
4. Flight reservations with correct arrival and departure dates. Make sure it same as filled on the form.
5. Hotel reservations ( Go to Expedia)
6. Property document if any
7. Cover letter stating your plans.
8. Family Proof. If you are single attach Pictures of your family back home.
9. Copy of your US visa
10. NIN if any
11. Evidence of Personal and Company Tax .
12. Evidence of Some Business transactions.
Anything else to support your application like Pension, treasury bills etc. TIES....

The form is easy to fill but dont mix up the information.

quote author=meljoe post=110688640]

I do business oh and someone said they don’t give now , I should hold on , is that true ?[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
mialate:

Arrange your Document

1. CAC
3. Tenancy Agreement
4. Flight reservations with correct arrival and departure dates. Make sure it same as filled on the form.
9. Copy of your US visa
10. NIN if any
12. Evidence of Some Business transaction.

The form is simply to fill but dont mix up the information.

I do business oh and someone said they don’t give now , I should hold on , is that true ?

What if we that we have not travelled to the first world before but Dubai and we use savings account for business, any hope too?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
mialate:
You will introduce yourself and all letters should be on a letter headed paper, signed and stamped.

Your Company Secretary can introduce and sign for a small business.

quote author=Soraco57 post=110688786]Good morning , as owner of business enterprise Can my secretary introduce me as the business owner and use the enterprise letter headed paper stamped signed and dated? Is not limited company o but an enterprise,

Will I introduce myself too? Need expert opinion on this thanks

Thanks bro, aside the introduction letter from my secretary, will I write cover letter too, if yes, what type of cover letter can I write bro, I am going for tourism
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
If its Tourism and you haven't done the 1st world for now.

Please go the Business visa route. Your saving account with some good balance and evidences of Business transactions.

Include everything pertaining to the business and write a good cover letter.

quote author=Soraco57 post=110689896]

What if we that we have not travelled to the first world before but Dubai and we use savings account for business, any hope too?
[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Thanks , as for real estate consultant , what type of business or conference can I attend in France , will it it be paid conference or o I can reserve it or refund paid business conference, how do I go about then conferemce if a tin

quote author=mialate post=110690097] If its Tourism and you haven't done the 1st world for now.

Please go the Business visa route. Your saving account with some good balance and evidences of Business transactions.

Include everything pertaining to the business and write a good cover letter.

[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
mialate:

Arrange your Document

1. CAC
3. Tenancy Agreement
9. Copy of your US visa
10. NIN if any
12. Evidence of Some Business transactions.
Anything else to support your application like Pension, treasury bills etc. TIES....

The form is easy to fill but dont mix up the information.

I do business oh and someone said they don’t give now , I should hold on , is that true ?

That’s what someone told me , if I’m going for Easter holiday , is that enough reason and when is it good for me to submit
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Follow the Link below:

https://www.eventseye.com/fairs/cst1_trade-shows_france_real-estate.html

quote author=Soraco57 post=110690208]Thanks , as for real estate consultant , what type of business or conference can I attend in France , will it it be paid conference or o I can reserve it or refund paid business conference, how do I go about then conferemce if a tin

quote author=mialate post=110690097] If its Tourism and you haven't done the 1st world for now.

Please go the Business visa route. Your saving account with some good balance and evidences Include everything pertaining to the business and write a good cover letter.

[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
A festive Period is a very good reason to go.

Easter is April 17 so its a good time to apply.

quote author=meljoe post=110690538]

That’s what someone told me , if I’m going for Easter holiday , is that enough reason and when is it good for me to submit [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Donbaba123: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hi bro, How easy do you think getting schengen visa from other European countries someone is studying as a student? Will someone provide Nigeria bank statement , cac and documents or statement of an account of the country someone is studying?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Donbaba123: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
mialate:
A festive Period is a very good reason to go.

Easter is April 17 so its a good time to apply.

quote author=meljoe post=110690538]

That’s what someone told me , if I’m going for Easter holiday , is that enough reason and when is it good for me to submit

Hi bro, How easy do you think getting schengen visa from other European countries someone is studying as a student? Will someone provide Nigeria bank statement , cac and documents or statement of an account of the country someone is studying?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
God bless you, as a young property consultant, which one of the events i fit into, since am not investing in France, how do i prove the event will add value to me, any advise is welcome

mialate:
Follow the Link below:

https://www.eventseye.com/fairs/cst1_trade-shows_france_real-estate.html

quote author=Soraco57 post=110690208]Thanks , as for real estate consultant , what type of business or conference can I attend in France , will it it be paid conference or o I can reserve it or refund paid business conference, how do I go about then conferemce if a tin

Please go the Business visa route. Your saving account with some good balance and evidences Include everything pertaining to the business and write a good cover letter.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Much easier because they will verify your School details easily.

If you are applying from your European Base, then you will use your financial statement from your local bank as proof of financial ability where you are resident. Include your school Documents , Resident Documents thats where you have ties.

quote author=Donbaba123 post=110691086]

Hi bro, How easy do you think getting schengen visa from other European countries someone is studying as a student? Will someone provide Nigeria bank statement , cac and documents or statement of an account of the country someone is studying?[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Its not a must you invest immediately, it can be the present or future plans.

Look for one that fits your consultancy line of business or generally real estate . You may learn one or two things that can help you do something different from whats been done here.

Note a business visa is wide, it covers Trade shows, events, business Neg., Purchasing, signing contracts, conference etc.

quote author=Soraco57 post=110691291]God bless you, as a young property consultant, which one of the events i fit into, since am not investing in France, how do i prove the event will add value to me, any advise is welcome

[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Thanks bro, must it be paid conference or free

mialate:
Its not a must you invest immediately, it can be the present or future plans

Look for one that fits your consultancy line of business or generally real estate . You may learn one or two things that can help you do something different from whats been done here.

Note a business visa is wide, it covers Trade shows, events, business Neg., Purchasing, signing contracts, conference etc.

quote author=Soraco57 post=110691291]God bless you, as a young property consultant, which one of the events i fit into, since am not investing in France, how do i prove the event will add value to me, any advise is welcome

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Donbaba haven't hear back from you since ? Check your email address

Donbaba123:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
The eventseye site doesn't have accounting event trade show, I think since I'm working in construction company as a project accounting manager I can attend to anything related to construction expo.

I tired oooo this France issue caused me a lot agony, I didn't see it coming despite load of documents I submitted I got the response back within 2 days with a refusal letter. I think France too as started like Spain chopping innocent Nigeria money.

My advise to anyone who doesn't have extensive travel history to Europe or UK,USA,CANADA. Should think twice if he or she can't go for business visa like conference or event as a first timer traveler which is not even gurantee

This people are taking us as a fool.

I dey vest ......they just spoiled my easter vacation this year.

Anyone who have any other country to apply for except UK should pls hint me

mialate:
Its not a must you invest immediately, it can be the present or future plans.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Donbaba123: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
mialate:

If you are applying from your European Base, then you will use your financial statement from your local bank as proof of financial ability where you are resident. Include your school Documents , Resident Documents thats where you have ties.

That's interesting

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Donbaba123: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Donbaba haven't hear back from you since ? Check your email address

Done boss
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Donbaba123: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
mialate:

That's interesting, so they will a letter from the school as well?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gentlesoul, No vex.. France is way better than the others.

Every visa application from a third world countries is VERY tiring. Once you get one , the rest of these countries follow suit.

No one want to be the first to trust you with a visa as a fresher though travelling starts from some place.

The best thing is to work around it, dont be in a hurry , look at your application the way a Visa officer would look at it.

Bear in mind they live here, they know the Economic and Personal situation in the Country at the moment so anything you know can boost your chances no matter how minute include it to your application.

For the Events, if you dont find on eventseye go to 10times.com . Research extensively, No pain No Gain.

Please anyone with Accounting events link drop it for others.

Its not Easy and can be frustating but some day you will look back and smile .

Dont Give Up!!

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
i message the email on the trade shows, I got error message and I copied the right email address. how do I work this out
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
Everything you can get from the school to show you wont abandon your studies and jump ship.

quote author=Donbaba123 post=110692834]

That's interesting, so they will a letter from the school as well? [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Donbaba123: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
mialate:
Everything you can get from the school to show you wont abandon your studies and jump ship.

quote author=Donbaba123 post=110692834]

That's interesting, so they will a letter from the school as well?

Lol Thanks alot
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Did you check their website? Note you have to check to verify they are real. Check their instagram page ,twitter etc Research .......

quote author=Soraco57 post=110693070]i message the email on the trade shows, I got error message and I copied the right email address. how do I work this out[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
so fake conference dey? chaii

mialate:
Did you check their website? Note you have to check to verify they are real. Check their instagram page ,twitter etc Research .......

quote author=Soraco57 post=110693070]i message the email on the trade shows, I got error message and I copied the right email address. how do I work this out
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
More like Dummy Events. Either Postponed or Cancelled or flagged for dubious reason. So you have to research , check reviews on the events awareness.

quote author=Soraco57 post=110693499]so fake conference dey? chaii

[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
You are pain reliever I swear mialate , thx for the words of encouragement

I really appreciate you bro

mialate:
Gentlesoul, No vex.. France is way better than the others.

Every visa application from a third world countries is VERY tiring. Once you get one , the rest of these countries follow suit.

No one want to be the first to trust you with a visa as a fresher though travelling starts from some place.

The best thing is to work around it, dont be in a hurry , look at your application the way a Visa officer would look at it.

Bear in mind they live here, they know the Economic and Personal situation in the Country at the moment so anything you know can boost your chances no matter how minute include it to your application.

For the Events, if you dont find on eventseye go to 10times.com . Research extensively, No pain No Gain.

Please anyone with Accounting events link drop it for others.

Its not Easy and can be frustating but some day you will look back and smile .

Dont Give Up!!

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Anytime..

https://www.griclub.org/event/real-estate/deutsche-gri-2022_3605.html

Gentlesoul3268:

You are pain reliever I swear mialate , thx for the words of encouragement

I really appreciate you bro

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
@ Mialate , I want to thank u so much for your input , it has been helping and highly appreciated, as a small business owner who uses savings for business transactions, as I have contract papers, receipts, mou, landed docs , lease agreement from landlord,s son school feee in the last 5 years , Report card, letter from my My estate chairman as the accountant of the association, have been living in the estate in the last 7 years, letter from the local government development area as a party man , I hold treasurer in theward , letter from the mosque ,
School fees receipt and admission letter for 2022 winter intake in one of the Baltic region of Europe and other supporting visa documents, do I stand a chance for vacation for 7 days , as a single father , I have a registered business enterprise.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
You are welcome Soraco57,

Do a Business visa attach all you have except the School Documents , thats for a different application.

Better you will be off to the Baltic region i suppose its one of the 3 baltic countries in the Schengen region if yes. Hold on till Winter and enjoy the unlimited access you would have once you have a Student Visa.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
mialate:
Some 6 to 7 M bank balance should suffice for your application.
Its important to have something financially OK to survive on after the trip.

It doesn’t work like that , embassy is interested on the inflow in your bank statement than current balance amount. If the total inflows is 10 million for instance and you have 500k current balance you will get the visa but if the current balance is 10 million but no constant transaction it might affect the visa, they call it money lodgment just to boost your account , I’m talking with experience
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ladybii:
Okay thank u very much, pne last question, how much do u think is suitablefor 2 people, sorry for stressing u. Just want to have an idea

If you have a business and your bank account is busy with frequent transaction, it does not matter if there is huge current balance, people go to the embassy with 20 million account balance and still get refusal. Embassy look at the inflow as in constant transaction in the statement of account. I got my visa with 500k current balance but have total inflow of 10 million within 3 months , that’s what they consider most otherwise it will look as if you lodge in the money to get visa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (413) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.