Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,287 members, 7,971,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:15 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (885710 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Plannie22: 2:22pm On Sep 06
Luckychild2015:

Congratulations! I initially read it wrongly out of panic. I will keep faith!

Good morning, my travel date was last week, I got my visa yesterday.
Luckychild2015:

Luckychild2015:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kinzeerichy: 2:54pm On Sep 06
Infiosa:

Based on my experience, they responded within 24 hours.. However I honestly do not know how it works now, they may have changed the process.
[quote author=Infiosa post=131826898]

Please is the e-mail route still an option that can be explored rather than sending the letter via courier to France? Any info on who has tried the email option recently?

Also, would like to confirm if the Deputy Director of Visas in Nantes has an e-mail. Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by JustJapan: 4:07pm On Sep 06
Good afternoon everyone,
If i indicated in my Visa application that i will use 2weeks in france, amd i end up using 7-10days, is it okay? I hope it wont pose a threat for further application

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zipup007: 4:37am On Sep 07
Please how can I appeal ?

regularjoe8080:

I think you should give appeal a chance I learned result it about 3week after submitting...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:26am On Sep 07
forget about re-appeal just try and repacakage
Zipup007:

Please how can I appeal ?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ibnquasale(m): 7:50am On Sep 07
You won't have issues as long as you do not overstay

JustJapan:
Good afternoon everyone,
If i indicated in my Visa application that i will use 2weeks in france, amd i end up using 7-10days, is it okay? I hope it wont pose a threat for further application

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by JustJapan: 8:54am On Sep 07
I also want to confirm something about booking the flight. Most airlines cancel within 72hours, and it is not likely that the documents would have been reviewed at all. Does this affect decision? I mean, since the ticket will not be valid again

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by LordTyrion: 9:37am On Sep 07
JustJapan:
I also want to confirm something about booking the flight. Most airlines cancel within 72hours, and it is not likely that the documents would have been reviewed at all. Does this affect decision? I mean, since the ticket will not be valid again
It doesn’t matter. The VO just needs to see ur travel plan. 48hrs or 72hr validity doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by JustJapan: 10:46am On Sep 07
[quote author=LordTyrion post=131891662]
It doesn’t matter. The VO just needs to see ur travel plan. 48hrs or 72hr validity doesn’t matter.
Thank you so much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chimzy09(f): 10:32am On Sep 09
Yes, funds in your company's account is just to show them your source of funds and it could also complement your ties back home (your business).

regularjoe8080:

Are you for real that one doesn't have to submit only COMPANY’S SOA??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AmaraPaul1: 11:30am On Sep 10
Looking for affordable airfare? FarePorto offers unbeatable deals on the best cheap flights worldwide. Find low-cost tickets, exclusive discounts, and travel tips to save on your next journey. Book now and start your adventure without breaking the bank!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamieabi: 8:46am On Sep 11
Guys incase anyone need the following documents ( flight reservation, hotel reservation, cover letter , travel health insurance etc ..) for their visa application you can let me know

💥💥Anyone looking forward to process his/her visa to any African countries can also contact me for assistance and guidance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zino89: 3:50pm On Sep 12
I want to go for Bsc can I travel with dependent?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dubaiboy1: 1:19pm On Sep 13
Hi guys ! Please is 3000 euros as a closing balance OK for 7 days visit ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by LordTyrion: 1:46pm On Sep 13
dubaiboy1:
Hi guys ! Please is 3000 euros as a closing balance OK for 7 days visit ?
Due to the volatility of Naira, make it 5000-6000 euros. Especially if you aren’t a frequent flyer
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AKAyomide(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13
As it stands right now, someone needs to show the statement of account of 7m upwards for a France visiting visa! It’s so hard right now to get such an amount! God will help everyone who wants to travel out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dubaiboy1: 6:08pm On Sep 13
Okay, thank you

LordTyrion:

Due to the volatility of Naira, make it 5000-6000 euros. Especially if you aren’t a frequent flyer
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kakatrigga: 7:00pm On Sep 13
Guys Please HELP!!

My tourist visa application got rejected.

The only reason given was this:

>> The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable <<

Do i appeal the decision? And if yes, how do i correct that?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by LordTyrion: 7:04pm On Sep 13
kakatrigga:
Guys Please HELP!!

>> The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable <<

When did you submit?
Are u a frequent flyer ( US, UK, Canada, Schegen zone)
Employee or Self Employed

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kakatrigga: 7:21pm On Sep 13
LordTyrion:

When did you submit?
Are u a frequent flyer ( US, UK, Canada, Schegen zone)
Employee or Self Employed

Self Employed.

Virgin Passport and I submitted in August.

What should i do next?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by LordTyrion: 8:31pm On Sep 13
kakatrigga:

Self Employed.

Virgin Passport and I submitted in August.

What should i do next?

I won’t advised appealing, I would advice you reapply maybe to other Schengen zone ( I suggest Spain). Or consider a UK first.
Truth is frequent flyers have more advantage.

What date did u submit in August? List all documents u submitted so the house can assist u
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:28pm On Sep 13
Chimzy09:

You should have added it. You are supposed to spend your personal funds in your personal account, not funds from your business account
Doesn't matter for some countries

When I traveled to Australia, New Zealand, France and Italy, I submitted only Company accounts and was granted in all cases.

Only UK pays so much emphasis in your personal accounts

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:30pm On Sep 13
LordTyrion:

I won’t advised appealing, I would advice you reapply maybe to other Schengen zone ( I suggest Spain). Or consider a UK first.
Truth is frequent flyers have more advantage.

What date did u submit in August? List all documents u submitted so the house can assist u
You expect UK of all countries that's denying even frequent travelers, talk less of a virgin passport, to grant him visa easily ?

He should just learn from his errors and reapply.

Schengen visa is easier than UK, Canada and USA.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 9:32pm On Sep 13
I advise you appeal so it can be in the records. Betterstill , wait for a few months and re apply.

Visa shopping is a punishable offence especially when it occurs almost immediately.

Don't forget, they are all Europe countries.

They see everything on their radar.

Goodluck.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kakatrigga: 9:33pm On Sep 13
hunee:
I advise you appeal so it can be in the records. Betterstill , wait for a few months and re apply.

Visa shopping is a punishable offence especially when it occurs almost immediately.

Don't forget, they are all Europe countries.

They see everything on their radar.

Goodluck.

Thanks.

But I'd like to know how to present my appeal to avoid the same mistake that got me denied in the first place.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kakatrigga: 9:34pm On Sep 13
davodyguy:

You expect UK of all countries that's denying even frequent travelers, talk less of a virgin passport, to grant him visa easily ?

He should just learn from his errors and reapply.

Schengen visa is easier than UK, Canada and USA.

Thanks.

But what do they even mean when they say: "The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable"

And how do i correct it?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:34pm On Sep 13
kakatrigga:
Guys Please HELP!!

They give this reason when they think you'll Japa and not return.

You need to package your application again showing strong ties to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kakatrigga: 9:36pm On Sep 13
davodyguy:

They give this reason when they think you'll Japa and not return.

You need to package your application again showing strong ties to Nigeria.

Like what do i need to add to my next application?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 9:38pm On Sep 13
kakatrigga:

Thanks.

But I'd like to know how to present my appeal to avoid the same mistake that got me denied in the first place.

Your appeal must be drafted in French countering in polite terms and re assuring them of good character .

You can use the Internet to get extracts on how an appeal looks and ensure you attach supporting documents.

Everything parcelled to nantes , Crvv under the ministry of foreign affairs.

Dhl can deliver for you in 5days , sealed and enclosed.

The information is on your rejection letter.

Goodluck and please do your own research ok.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:40pm On Sep 13
kakatrigga:

Like what do i need to add to my next application?
When I am applying, I do write 5 page letter telling them about myself

Marital status
Properties I have
How my company is doing well
How many projects I have ongoing, that I can't afford not to come back to continue doing

You need all the information that will convince them that you're doing well in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Amo12345: 8:15am On Sep 14
Hi guys, pls, is France giving tourist visa to first timer now? Must one has a travel history before applying? 1st Timer that got visa recently, pls ur response will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by GoalZero1: 9:22am On Sep 14
Good morning everyone.
Wanted to know if the turnaround time of for passport return from time of biometrics appointment has improved.
I had my appointment yesterday for a business visa (first timer) and got an update about an hour later that it's been dispatched to the consulate.
It's now a nervy wait period for me as I have a confirmed flight ticket to travel on the 5th of Oct. Is it possible to get a decision then/passport returned? Are there any available levers I could explore in this regard?

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.