Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,964 members, 7,942,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (866830 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (413) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
sorry about that u can repplied later just give them time atleast 3 to 6 months

Gentlesoul3268:
Congratulations DCloveth

I most say you are destined to got France visa as a first timer ... I chop another second breakfast today when I got my passport back from UPS.

I was denied tourist visa on February this year, so I opted for conference and did my biometric on Monday got my passport back today same justification matter and not sure if I will leave the Schengen territory

First timer traveler only travel to South Africa

NB first timer traveler is a game of luck

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kelluz: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
@pufframmy bro abeg respond to your mail
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Congratulations DCloveth

I most say you are destined to got France visa as a first timer ... I chop another second breakfast today when I got my passport back from UPS.

I was denied tourist visa on February this year, so I opted for conference and did my biometric on Monday got my passport back today same justification matter and not sure if I will leave the Schengen territory

I think he has a UK visa. That might have tilted the decision in his favor.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
cucumbar:
I think he has a UK visa. That might have tilted the decision in his favor.
. If he has UK visa then, that’s a big factor
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mama2Gees: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hi everyone,
Quick update, my brother and sister went to VFS yesterday to submit their visa application. Keeping our fingers crossed. They applied to join me for my destination birthday celebration in Paris next month. They don't have any travel experience. ��. I say make I try anyways . Will keep you guys posted!

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mama2Gees:
Hi everyone,
Quick update, my brother and sister went to VFS yesterday to submit their visa application. Keeping our fingers crossed. They applied to join me for my destination birthday celebration in Paris next month. They don't have any travel experience. ��. I say make I try anyways . Will keep you guys posted!

I wish them good luck

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
I don’t know how to do that, so please I will answer you here, so others can also learn too.

I only mentioned that I am going to France for 5 days.
I mentioned tourist attraction places.
- Disneyland
- Walt Disney Studio Park
- Eiffel Tower
- Notre Dame

I got a cover letter from another thread and edited it. I have attached it here, so you can edit to suit your trip.

Soraco57:

congratulations to u once, please I need a sample of the itinery bro, will be glad if u can help in that regard, pls I sent u a request kindly accept , thanks

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Soraco57:

bro, is it tourist or conference visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
cucumbar:
and you have a UK visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tmodeltoluene(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
Congratulations
Please how much is in your statements you submitted

Thank you

DCloveth45:
Thank you to everyone who has provided answers on this thread.

1 month Single Entry (Abuja vfs)

Biometrics - 1st April
Sent to Embassy - 5th April
Collection email - 7th April

First timer for schengen visa but I have Dubai travel history.

Supporting Documents Submitted
- Flight itinerary
- Hotel Booking
- Payslips
- Bank statements ( Savings & Salary Account)
- Letter from Employer
- Leave Approval Letter from Employer
- Vaccine certificate
- NIN Slip

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Infodino77: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
DCloveth45:
Thank you to everyone who has provided answers on this thread.

1 month Single Entry (Abuja vfs)

Biometrics - 1st April
Sent to Embassy - 5th April
Collection email - 7th April

First timer for schengen visa but I have Dubai travel history.

Supporting Documents Submitted
- Flight itinerary
- Hotel Booking
- Payslips
- Bank statements ( Savings & Salary Account)
- Letter from Employer
- Leave Approval Letter from Employer
- Vaccine certificate
- NIN Slip

Congratulations,please can your share your cover letter ? Thanks!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Infodino77: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Congratulations DCloveth

The Money in your account is important to them
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by deuoessch: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Biggyman11:
I got my France 3months visa via ups today.
Submission date: 30 March 2022
Visa issued: 1st March 2022
It took them just 1 day to process my application. My advice is try not to waste money if you are a first time traveler. But then, that shouldn’t stop you from trying, anything can happen.
GOODLUCK guys

Congrats. I don't understand that part.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Congrats DCloveth, your UK visa helped in your case.

Its important to state if you have or have had a Visa from the UK, US or Canada but a first time applicant to the Schengen region.

I think this will help the first timers understand better what is obtainable.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by askari01: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Good evening every one... I traveled to poland in 2019 for 2 days to attend an expo and also visited Turkey for 4 days with my e ticket... been to china dubai and SA.
I applied for a 5 days trip to france to attend a composite conference in May 2022, Application submitted on the 3rd March , returned on 8th but my application was bounced with a response that "Justification of purpose of intended stay is not provided" I reapplied immediately with a lawyer letter on the 18th of March returned on 26th with the same refusal about justification of purpose... pls has anyone had this experience before?? how did u resolved the matter pls. thanks

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Emarnuelkings(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
I didn’t apply direct …
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sorry bro, I got my breakfast today as well first denied February this year tourist, I repackage through conference submitted on Monday got my passport back today the same justification oshi and add with another reason this time around that they don't sure if I will leave the Schengen territory.... Please leave them alone lawyer no feel handle what France are doing to us now ..they are big scam like Spain but only issue visa to those who have traveled to UK, USA, Canada ,or Schengen country

They are worseiest embassy at the moment because the way they are processing their visa this time around is poor, the don't want to see first timer traveler I don't think they even check the application probably self.

askari01:
Good evening every one... I traveled to poland in 2019 for 2 days to attend an expo and also visited Turkey for 4 days with my e ticket... been to china dubai and SA.
I applied for a 5 days trip to france to attend a composite conference in May 2022, Application submitted on the 3rd March , returned on 8th but my application was bounced with a response that "Justification of purpose of intended stay is not provided" I reapplied immediately with a lawyer letter on the 18th of March returned on 26th with the same refusal about justification of purpose... pls has anyone had this experience before?? how did u resolved the matter pls. thanks

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
I have more than 5m at the time I applied and my salary is 550k monthly

Infodino77:

The Money in your account is important to them
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by narcdramaqueen: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Salma07:
Hello house. I know this thread is meant for France visa discussions exclusively but I wanted to know if anyone has had an experience with France or any other Schengen country's outsourcing agency (BLS, VFS, TLS, etc.) where they refuse to post up appointment openings in a timely manner? I've been searching for a May appointment slot for a Spain Schengen visa since the beginning of March - we're now at April 6th and they still haven't released May appointment bookings. I hope this isn't a move by some cabal to pre-book May appointment slots for their chosen people or something...anything can happen in Naija. Please can anyone advise what may be happening? Have you experienced such before?

My advice to you is to not bother with Spain. I dunno whether they sent the people who came last in class to Nigeria, but they are very dull. You will even have to translate your documents into Spanish, and they will hold your application even beyond your planned travel date.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by deommanuel: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hello Everyone.

I've been seeing alot of comments on first time travelers and how they're usually denied french visas.
Is this applicable to only tourist/visit visas? Do they usually reject study visa applications from first time travelers?
Is education a good route to enter France with?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2022
Hello Askari01, I'd advise you send in an appeal to France not that it changes the decision rather it states your displeasure. You have been to poland,didnt abuse the visa and came back in time so stress this in your appeal. Request for a fair and proper application vetting.

I guess they are seeing more Conference applications with intense rush to their Embassy since others arent issuing at the moment.

Check whats up with the Polish Embassy and go through them since you have a bond with them already whilst your french appeal gets to them.

askari01:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2022
Put in a good study application , dont leave anything to chance.
Look out for the student section here and get more information.

deommanuel:
Hello Everyone.

I've been seeing alot of comments on first time travelers and how they're usually denied french visas.
Is this applicable to only tourist/visit visas? Do they usually reject study visa applications from first time travelers?
Is education a good route to enter France with?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by deommanuel: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2022
Beverlyhills:

Will do.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Fehintolajones: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Good evening everyone,

How long does France transit visa take to be out after submission?

Will appreciate your responses.

Thank you.

Beverlyhills:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oretiti: 1:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Hello Everyone
Please what does this mean

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oretiti: 1:31am On Apr 10, 2022
Please I have a question. I can see that the next available date for Tourist/ frequent traveler is on the 9th of May. Is it possible I keep checking and get an earlier date ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oretiti: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2022
Please I have been having this issue since yesterday.
Unable to log in

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Salma07: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Thanks for your response Narcdramaqueen. If I book flights for them to enter the Schengen area through France, I hope they won't face any problem using that same visa to enter Spain? I'm contemplating getting them tickets to take the train to Spain as soon as they land in Paris. What are your thoughts on this plan?

narcdramaqueen:

My advice to you is to not bother with Spain. I dunno whether they sent the people who came last in class to Nigeria, but they are very dull. You will even have to translate your documents into Spanish, and they will hold your application even beyond your planned travel date.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Timeframe approximately 3 days..

Fehintolajones:
Good evening everyone,

How long does France transit visa take to be out after submission?

Will appreciate your responses.

Thank you.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hello Oretiti

It means there's no appointment for first time travellers at the moment.

You can keep checking from time to time. Slots open up with time.

oretiti:
Hello Everyone
Please what does this mean
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Keep trying some times its a system downtime .

oretiti:
Please I have been having this issue since yesterday.
Unable to log in
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Anneklein12: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
[/quote]hello pls can you help me[quote author=tayotp post=70660459]Good evening.

Please I need people's input into my visa denial by the France Embassy.

I submitted the following

Cover letter

Introduction letter from workplace

Three months bank statements showing my salary

Travel insurance

Flight booking

Is there anyone who has used the option to appeal and was successful or i should just let it go.

Thank you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (413) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.