Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (839808 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (403) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aekmanweb(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
I still need assistance from all gurus in the house. I need guide with my Visa application, am a newbie and I dont want to commit any blunder with my Visa application. I need a-z of the application procedure. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

aekmanweb:
Hello brotherly, been following how you've rendered assistance to guys on the thread. Pls, I also need your kind assistance. I would like to apply for France Tourist Visa, I need step by step procedure on how to prepare and submit my application and also, documents to provide. Thanks much in advance.[b][/b]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2022
The A to Z application procedure is everything here. You need to read back abit . Learn from different people's experiences.
If you get Confused at any point , drop your question here.

quote author=aekmanweb post=112359672]I still need assistance from all gurus in the house. I need guide with my Visa application, am a newbie and I dont want to commit any blunder with my Visa application. I need a-z of the application procedure. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by toclemmy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kpiper2473: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Can anyone advise where to make a flight reservation? Turkish and airfrance are charging a fee to hold reservation. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aekmanweb(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
@mialate: I read back couple of threads but couldn't figure out a starting point. If you know, kindly list out the starting point for me, let me kickstart from there and if I get stocked, I will glad ask the gurus for more info. Thank you all in advance.
mialate:
The A to Z application procedure is everything here. You need to read back abit . Learn from different people's experiences.
If you get Confused at any point , drop your question here.

quote author=aekmanweb post=112359672]I still need assistance from all gurus in the house. I need guide with my Visa application, am a newbie and I dont want to commit any blunder with my Visa application. I need a-z of the application procedure. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/fra

Use the link, fill your form and book your appointment for First timer or Frequent.

aekmanweb:
@mialate: I read back couple of threads but couldn't figure out a starting point. If you know, kindly list out the starting point for me, let me kickstart from there and if I get stocked, I will glad ask the gurus for more info. Thank you all in advance.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Check Qatar Air..

kpiper2473:
Can anyone advise where to make a flight reservation? Turkish and airfrance are charging a fee to hold reservation. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kpiper2473: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
kpiper2473:

Please,can anyone reply to this?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:04am On May 01, 2022
Good morning everyone , I just got back

For those who intend to travel soon ,
I used my vaccination card and I didn’t do any covid test both going and coming

I got my PTA from Uba

I was given cash in Euro lol
You know what that means lol

I used train to Italy and train back to France

Thanks to everyone that helped me out , I’m also here to help someone out too

5 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 10:24am On May 01, 2022
Welcome back Meljoe.

meljoe:

I got my PTA from Uba

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dannywest01: 10:34am On May 01, 2022
Please, does someone who has been to turkey twice be classified as first timer when applying to france for conference?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 10:44am On May 01, 2022
mialate:
Welcome back Meljoe.

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 10:56am On May 01, 2022
Yes, A first timer..

quote author=dannywest01 post=112421929]Please, does someone who has been to turkey twice be classified as first timer when applying to france for conference?[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 10:59am On May 01, 2022
meljoe:

I got my PTA from Uba

I would think it is cheaper and shorter traveling by air?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Dvtechbase(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2022
kpiper2473:

Please,can anyone reply to this?

I used KLM and selected the pay at the office option.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 12:45pm On May 01, 2022
cucumbar:
I would think it is cheaper and shorter traveling by air?

Well yeah but because of kg for my luggages , I didn’t want to pay for excess and it’s same amount but air is faster
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:47pm On May 01, 2022
full cash?? or with atm

meljoe:

I got my PTA from Uba

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 1:59pm On May 01, 2022
pufframmy:
full cash?? or with atm

Full cash
Euro though
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Glodmovick(m): 2:22pm On May 01, 2022
Happy new month to you all .. and good afternoon... Pls how long does it take to issue visa after biomettric ... Any idea pls.. thanks in advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 3:05pm On May 01, 2022
Glodmovick:
Happy new month to you all .. and good afternoon... Pls how long does it take to issue visa after biomettric ... Any idea pls.. thanks in advance
At least 5 working days or less
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by GoodIsGod: 3:18pm On May 01, 2022
meljoe:

Thank you

Please is it compulsory to have covid vaccine passport before one can enter France
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 3:25pm On May 01, 2022
meljoe:

Well yeah but because of kg for my luggages , I didn’t want to pay for excess and it’s same amount but air is faster
oh okay
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lanreg95(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2022
Residence Permit for Tech Talents Through The French Tech Visa

The world is currently revolving around technology nowadays. Technology is now considered more profitable than oil and gas and more valuable than gold. Everywhere you go, you see the evidence of technology. Technology Is important for the smooth functioning and running of any organization.

This is a reason why France is also joining the wagon of those looking for tech genius to further develop every aspect of their economy. France is making a way to bring foreign talents into its technology sector.

Since July 2017, France has made it possible for foreign technology experts to come and live in France. This leads to the introduction of the French Tech Visa. This is a fast-tracked method of assessing and bringing non-EU skilled techies into France.

Who is the French Tech Visa meant for?

This program is meant for three categories of people in the technology industry. These are;

• Startup founders

• Employees and

• Investors.

Read More : https://www.doityourselfimmigration.org/post/residence-permit-for-tech-talents-through-the-french-tech-visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olayinka1230(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2022
Meljoe

Welcome back to your father’s I hope you enjoy your vacation
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:07pm On May 01, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Please is it compulsory to have covid vaccine passport before one can enter France

No , you can do test if you don’t have
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:07pm On May 01, 2022
Olayinka1230:
Meljoe

Welcome back to your father’s I hope you enjoy your vacation

Yeah I did but Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by GoodIsGod: 7:01pm On May 01, 2022
meljoe:

No , you can do test if you don’t have

Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:21pm On May 01, 2022
WOW i love that
hope dey approve 4k for u

mine last year as dollar and it 30 percent cash rest in the card

meljoe:

Full cash
Euro though
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 12:27am On May 02, 2022
pufframmy:
WOW i love that
hope dey approve 4k for u

mine last year as dollar and it 30 percent cash rest in the card

Yes they did
Equivalent of 4K dollars in euro was about 3,600
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Glodmovick(m): 3:18am On May 02, 2022
meljoe:

At least 5 working days or less

Thanks for the response
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:18am On May 02, 2022
nice
meljoe:

Yes they did
Equivalent of 4K dollars in euro was about 3,600

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (403) (Reply)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.