Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:53 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (840224 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (403) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AskGod07: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
You are luck to be among of those who gotten France first timer visa, what is not true there I said 3% of of 100%. I mine lying ? Ever since then how many successful rate of the first timer you have seen? Compare to frequently traveler ?

cucumbar:
the bolded is not true. I had only visited dubai when I got France visa in may.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
If you get an opportunity to visit France, there is a city called Lille that is not too far to Belgium. I have made a video of the best places to meet people and make friends in this city. Let me know what you think.

The link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMwTlQd7auk

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Villiers: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2022
larrybam:
Good evening, please is there anyone that has idea on how France transit works. How much is it and how long does it take

It depends on what Airline you'd be booking to France and the date of booking.

Booking your flight a month or 2 ahead, tends to be cheaper than booking it that same week.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Huracan(m): 3:07am On Sep 15, 2022
Please the gurus here should help me. I have an elder brother who applied France visa since may through an agent and he just got appointment but yet to get an appointment date..the visa has taken long and In addition, is it possible to get appointment but yet to get a date of the appointment... please I really need an urgent answer sirs/ma's
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Huracan(m): 3:12am On Sep 15, 2022
How long does it take to get appointment date?..does it take months?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
even more than 2 month oo cause last time i have cheapest flight now 460k and when i check last month i was still seeing 360k from egypt now no more seat

na wa oo
Villiers:

It depends on what Airline you'd be booking to France and the date of booking.

Booking your flight a month or 2 ahead, tends to be cheaper than booking it that same week.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
this question is someone u said he got appointment but yet to get an appointment date..?

or am i the one mistakenly what u saying

well from my experience so far when you book an appointment you have ur date instantly also .
so if the agent not seeing date for him he have not yet book any appointment .
it only Abuja u can see appoiintment for first timer,
lagos yet to release date

Huracan:
Please the gurus here should help me. I have an elder brother who applied France visa since may through an agent and he just got appointment but yet to get an appointment date..the visa has taken long and In addition, is it possible to get appointment but yet to get a date of the appointment... please I really need an urgent answer sirs/ma's

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Huracan(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=pufframmy post=116688749]this question is someone u said he got appointment but yet to get an appointment date..?

or am i the one mistakenly what u saying

well from my experience so far when you book an appointment you have ur date instantly also .
so if the agent not seeing date for him he have not yet book any appointment .
it only Abuja u can see appoiintment for first timer,
lagos yet to release date

Got this feelings my bro have been scammed by an agent..how can you apply a visa for about 4 months and you are still yet to get an appointment date??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Good evening @Guru’s in the house I got a notification today that’s Spain Submission center have change their address oo

3rd Floor
Amazon grace plaza
2E-4E Ligali Ayorinde street
Victoria island

Please from CMS or Obalende how would I locate this address please help me I have appointment 9:30 am Tuesday morning
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Villiers: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
pufframmy:
even more than 2 month oo cause last time i have cheapest flight now 460k and when i check last month i was still seeing 360k from egypt now no more seat

na wa oo

This Air Egypt's cheapest flight transits, na always die when coming back to Naija.
Imagine using 18—36 hours during transit. �

The plane go don go like 3 trips come back, con meet you.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Villiers: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Huracan:

Real Scam Alert from that Agent.
He has used the money for something else.
If you get a first timer's appointment date and you select the available one at that moment.

You proceed to pay immediately, and a receipt of payment would be forwarded to your email, which you'd submit alongside other documents on the date of your appointment.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Please what are the necessary documents to carry along for a family trip please
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Huracan(m): 1:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Villiers:

Real Scam Alert from that Agent.
He has used the money for something else.
If you get a first timer's appointment date and you select the available one at that moment.

You proceed to pay immediately, and a receipt of payment would be forwarded to your email, which you'd submit alongside other documents on the date of your appointment.
Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lionlee216(m): 2:02am On Sep 16, 2022
Good evening. I'm heading to UK transiting through Amsterdam cos I'm flying KLM and I understand I need a transit visa.

Also I have a schegen type C visa valid till Novemeber. Can i use the visa to transit through Amsterdam while heading to UK or I'll need to actually apply for a transit visa for that purpose
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good morning house please your attention is needed I’m in bank Spain consulate address where I will address Reference Letter too from bank

I have these 2 address please which one is correct

21C Kofo Abayomi St, Victoria Island, Lagos. P.O.Box: 74759 Victoria Island.

Celina house 4 Idowu Martins Street, Off Adeola Ofeku street Victoria Island 101241 lagos
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by JohnZak: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Since you have a schengen type C visa, you will not require a transit visa. The type C visa trumps the transit visa. Also, it appears you have a GC. Your GC also obviates the need for a transit visa requirement.

lionlee216:
Good evening. I'm heading to UK transiting through Amsterdam cos I'm flying KLM and I understand I need a transit visa.

Also I have a schegen type C visa valid till Novemeber. Can i use the visa to transit through Amsterdam while heading to UK or I'll need to actually apply for a transit visa for that purpose
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
how u mean when traveling

meljoe:
Please what are the necessary documents to carry along for a family trip please
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
pufframmy:

No to take to embassy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lionlee216(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
JohnZak:
Since you have a schengen type C visa, you will not require a transit visa. The type C visa trumps the transit visa. Also, it appears you have a GC. Your GC also obviates the need for a transit visa requirement.

Thank you so much, You are very helpful! Yes, I have a GC
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Plesse is there any other way possible to get appointment date ? I’m trying to book for one of my daughter and no date is available and it’s a family trip , I don’t know what to do
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jbab: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=Huracan post=116700794][/quote]

Searching for french visa biometric appointment since May and not to have gotten a date in September is unbelievable, probably he was scammed.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
lionlee216:

If you have valid Schengen visa you can transit through Netherland. You do not need Netherland visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Apriltreasure: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Apriltreasure:
Hello good evening everyone, please I have a question, I booked an appointment with the VFS for 4th October and I got an email from the VFS saying my appointment date is not longer 4th but 20th of October. Is this normal? Like I already have travel plans by booked tours and hotel reservation I just can’t change them now please what can I do?

Is it vfs abuja or Lagos ? Because I took October 4th for two of my kids and I didn’t receive any email oh and your email is saying 20th September not October
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Apriltreasure: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
In Abuja lol I thought it was October,, I’ve not even gathered all my documents o and now I have to go to Abuja too soon
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Apriltreasure:
In Abuja lol I thought it was October,, I’ve not even gathered all my documents o and now I have to go to Abuja too soon
Lol sorry at least you got an earlier date , I’m in need of an appointment date for one of my child and the rest has been booked , I’m just confused

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please who knows who can get me an appointment date as soon as possible? No slots available and I need to get one very soon
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
pufframmy:

Please do you know or have an idea of documents to take to the embassy for a family trip ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cityboy123: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please will the purpose of attending a conference will be categories under Tourism or Business? I don’t know which one to choose.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nop never apply family before
meljoe:

Please do you know or have an idea of documents to take to the embassy for a family trip ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
pufframmy:
Nop never apply family before
Okay do you have any idea ? Is introduction letter and cover done individually or together ? Is it a must for the kids to print out bank statement though I’m the one sponsoring ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 3:25am On Sep 20, 2022
Huracan:

Make sure you proofread your write-up before posting it because your question is unclear.

If you applied through an agent since May 2022 and up till now you haven't gotten an appointment for biometrics and documents' submission, then you need to fire your so-called agent because he is not doing the right thing.

Stay away from this agent from HELL

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (403) (Reply)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.