Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (823681 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vibrant99(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Use a Nigerian Dollar card,

or better still send me the link and your information to my email I will book it for you free of charge.

See my Moniker

Chikebrain:
Good day house. I just started my application for a visa to Paris as a tourist for I and my family ( family of 4; I, my wife and 2 kids).
I've been reading extensively almost daily to get a good grasp of the whole process.

I'm currently stuck at the page fir hotel and accommodation. I tried using booking.com to get a hotel and pay on arrival. It asked for my card details which I have filled out but still didn't go through. I've tried some other Nigerian bank cards but still to no avail.
Please can you help recommend any other site one can book and pay later without the hurdles of using an Ngn card. I've also attached a screenshot of the error messaged on booking.com and the section I'm in on the visa application website
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
How u dey enjoy ur trip bro
davodyguy:

In my side of Lazio, bus did not work on 25 and 26th. From Airport to hotel was €65. Hotel to Roma €60 go and come same 25th.

Hotel to Pomezia Station €30

The thing is crazy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
It was cool
davodyguy:

How was your journey?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
pufframmy:
How u dey enjoy ur trip bro
Trying to adjust.

You guys taught to always pick up the pieces and make the best out of everything
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
ok bro

we dey town

`
davodyguy:

Trying to adjust.

You guys taught to always pick up the pieces and make the best out of everything
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2023
U sti coming Paris?
davodyguy:

Trying to adjust.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Holywizard: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2023
I'm expecting an online interview from the school I applied for.
What kind of questions should I be expecting from them?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2023
pufframmy:
U sti coming Paris?
Not sure

Happy new year.

I ve something to attend to in Lagos

May God help us, leaving Rome in couple of days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year guys

May this year be fulfilling for us all
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Amen Happy NEW YEAR to you And everyone here

davodyguy:
Happy new year guys

May this year be fulfilling for us all
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2023
Happy New Year Guys!!

Italy visa Approved for TraveL In May

Submitted Nov 22 2022

Pick up Call and Mail Dec 23rd 2022

I picked up my passport today and 6 Months VIsa was issued shocked

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
wow congratulation

kindly share document submited bro

Blackfinegirl:
Happy New Year Guys!!

Submitted Nov 22 2022

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
first timer

Blackfinegirl:
Happy New Year Guys!!

Submitted Nov 22 2022

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blackfinegirl:
Happy New Year Guys!!

Submitted Nov 22 2022

May favor be your name all year long.

Please help .
how does one start an application for italy visa?
Please give guide and links. ejor

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
pufframmy:
first timer

Which center did you use?
Document submitted
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chikebrain: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good dad all. I just begun my application for family a family of 4. I'm almost done with the registration on France visa page as it prompted I'll need to get an appointment date assigned to me before I check the box (I've also attached a screenshot below).

I headed to vfs site to schedule an appointment but currently stock with the message "You have exceeded the maximum number of allowed appointment" when I try to add another person. (NOTE it says I can add up to 5 but I've only added 1.)

Please kindly help out on what I can do.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
lagos appointment or Abuja

Chikebrain:
Good dad all. I just begun my application for family a family of 4. I'm almost done with the registration on France visa page as it prompted I'll need to get an appointment date assigned to me before I check the box (I've also attached a screenshot below).

I headed to vfs site to schedule an appointment but currently stock with the message "You have exceeded the maximum number of allowed appointment" when I try to add another person. (NOTE it says I can add up to 5 but I've only added 1.)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chikebrain: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
pufframmy:
lagos appointment or Abuja

I selected Abuja
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ola4040: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
[Good evening please can you introduce me to someone that can get me tourist visa appointment for France towards ending of February or early march this year 2023 thanks quote author=Maximuspfc post=119452987]Thanks a lot!
[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ola4040: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Please I need Lagos appointment for ending of February or march this year 2023
Chikebrain:

I selected Abuja
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Blackfinegirl:
Happy New Year Guys!!

Submitted Nov 22 2022

Lucky you.

It's now confirmed that waiting period is 30 normal days for any decision
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chikebrain: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chikebrain:

Please help
Cc meljoe davodyguy pufframmy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 5:48am On Jan 06, 2023
Chikebrain:

Use another browser.

From Chrome to Explorer or to Firefox

Clear cache
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Adigunoyo: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hello house,

I want to ask, does the embassy call your sponsor, verify/confirm all docs or just verify the bank statement?

Thanks for your reply.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aylagos(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
pufframmy:
ok bro

we dey town

`
help ooo where can I have fun at night in Paris ooo I’m new here this Friday is boring for me ooo anyone in Paris to assist with some location with good music this night ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Adigunoyo: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hello house,

I want to ask, does the embassy call your sponsor, verify/confirm all docs or just verify the bank statement?

Thanks for your reply.
aylagos:
help ooo where can I have fun at night in Paris ooo I’m new here this Friday is boring for me ooo anyone in Paris to assist with some location with good music this night ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chikebrain: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2023
davodyguy:

Use another browser.

From Chrome to Explorer or to Firefox

Clear cache
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2023
aylagos:
While you're there, take things calmly bro.

Have fun with restrictions
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2023
Adigunoyo:
Hello house,

Thanks for your reply.

If your sponsor in from EU, yes they will call to verify.

Bank Statements don't usually get verified. My bank has never been called
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Neduzze5(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
davodyguy:

If your sponsor in from EU, yes they will call to verify.

Bank Statements don't usually get verified. My bank has never been called

Not really true. Bank statements are usually verified. They don't call, they just forward it to the bank's head office to verify.

If your statement was forged, a mail will be sent to your home branch asking them to close your account and issue you a bank draft for any monies you might have there.

So it's usually important that people avoid forging their bank statements for embassy purposes

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Neduzze5:

Not really true. Bank statements are usually verified. They don't call, they just forward it to the bank's head office to verify.

If your statement was forged, a mail will be sent to your home branch asking them to close your account and issue you a bank draft for any monies you might have there.

So it's usually important that people avoid forging their bank statements for embassy purposes
Just as not all Embassies care about your company status with CAC, same way not all Embassies verify your statement.

I can tell you about 10 different countries, my last travel here, in December, which shocked many of us, I didn't even include my personal bank statement or that of my wife, yet still got multiple entry.

While it's very very bad to forge bank statement, which is very criminal, I maintain from my experience no one checked by bank statement or even did any of what you alleged above.

They study your inflow and outflow, when they suspect foul, then question you and if your answer isn't convincing, you're denied.

10 countries that I have visited in the last 7 years, only three even contacted the host which are Australia, New Zealand and Japan. The others didn't contact anyone.

None of them contacted my bank through verbal or written correspondence
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
try another internet network if it persit

Chikebrain:

Please help
Cc meljoe davodyguy pufframmy

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (393) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.