Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (843947 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (Reply)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by anyilecourage: 2:05pm
Yes it's my first Schengen visa ,but I have travelled to turkey
Judawoo:
this is your first time to ask schegen visa? you have strong travel history?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 2:59pm
Did you read what I typed before quoting and lecturing ?
Or you only just read to reply?
Ibrahim8358:

Boss french is very easy.....i can even teach you or give you some rules to study and you will be speaking small small and from there you can be speaking the little one you understand to them and they would like to be your friend and from there you will be speaking very fluently because French people are very friendly so don't discriminate...you will surely survive there inshallah
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 6:00pm
When will the person's current resident permit expired? Application can be done from Nigeria, but staying in France will be better
mercyp001:

Thanks for your response Sister.
Yes , the person graduated from French university and has returned to Nigeria. We want to know if the person can still apply for the APS in Nigeria and return to France to make use of the visa.
Once again, thanks for your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.