Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,463 members, 7,917,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:26 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (850077 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifelekan1(m): 5:36am On Aug 10
Professordi:
Good afternoon house. Please I need to confirm for my friend is in a very confused state. He is applied for french visa for his family (a wife and 3 children). Yesterday he got an email that they need to do documents verification for his all date of birth and marriage certificate and that each one cost is 250k. Please is this normal? Here is the screenshot of the content sent from email address: Visa.abuja-amba@diplomatie.houv.fr
Note: the email starts with capital V.

Please did your friend later got the visa after the authentication by the lawyer?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Trueigbo: 10:46am On Aug 10
please good people i have the following question:

1. am applying for visitors visa with my wife, do i need separate statement of purpose for 2 of us or can one written by me be okay
2. how long will the visa take
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PeterNwachineke: 1:35pm On Aug 10
Please add me too 09137272770
Sintorebecca:
Please add me to France student visa whatapp group 09157409198
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Turner25: 6:03pm On Aug 10
Please how long does it takes to wait for validation on TLS website so I can proceed with booking of appointment?

I will be glad if there is a whatsapp group, kindly add me please: 08133634074

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.