Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label (13644 Views)

Lepacious Bose Shares New Photos, Tucks Shirt In For The 1st Time In 15years / Sam Smith Becomes 1st Artiste To Sell 1m Copies In UK And US This Year / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by azimibraun: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
Akon/ Micheal jackson, Akon/whitney houston, akon/ lionel richie, akon/Dr Dre & Snoop dogg,Akon/ Eminem, Akon/ R kelly ,Akon gv us T pain, Lady gaga, Brick and Lace Akon ws in Nigeria and right b4 us all he said " am ur broda and I dnt mean a black broda bt a senegales" he went on 2 say am only in america doing bizness am an african and I wll return 2 africa. Dnt say shit abt Akon u fool.. As if its nt Akon dt did a song with legendary whye clef. I hv told u abt akon tell me abt parker.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
GBAM!! You're so right and only ignorant fools wouldn't agree with this comment!
And what does this comment make you?

Lemar Obika is Igbo and he does not deny it. Just cos he does not do Nigerian beat does not mean he denies being a Nigerian.

When MTV interviewed him, he agreed. For the rest on the list, who care?
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
*sniffs around* this is definitely the gathering of weed smokers. Abeg I be an anointed man of God........*runs out*
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Babaofor(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
FreeGlobe: ^
thats why akon is irrelevant today lol.
SAY WHAT?
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by azimibraun: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
Can smbody upload d video of d track Pot of gold for dis guy 2 see hw african and relevant akon is? Or u play d son "Africa" or Mama Africa and knw akon more.. Irrelevant Akon left the US and came 2 Victoria Island and club 10 jj okochas club to carry 2baba, P square and wizkid along .. Irrelevant akon gt Ricki Rosey on Psquares track and video.. Let's meet parker pls because I knw Wale..hw niaja is parker?
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Emperor5c(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
Jst got fwesh delivery of weed **pass mi d lighter plz***
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Mynd44: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
Emperor5c: Jst got fwesh delivery of weed **pass mi d lighter plz***
Puff puff pass
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by purplebrown: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
grin
Red-Light:
He only bears nigerian name.. He is not fhucking nigerian! Get over it man.. Am tired of nigerians linking all these stupid negros (like seal, charmilonaire, taio cruz, lemar etc) that never represent nigeria or wana become nigeria to nigeria.. No offense to mr ighile.. Goodluck to him.. The only man i ever respect and always respect is akon.. Despite all fame, he never forget his root
thank you.
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by StEdwin(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
Emperor5c: Jst got fwesh delivery of weed **pass mi d lighter plz***

Here's a lighter....Abeg roll one give me...... Here's the Jamaican weed that made snoop dogg change his name......Mix am with the mexican weed....
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
FreeGlobe: ^
thats why akon is irrelevant today lol.
What have you been smoking?Akon is irrelevant?stop washing your dirty lining in public okay.
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by elcatino: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
Na wa ooooooo. Weed here weed there,abeg make I carry ma nunu b4 person corrupt me here.lol #drinking nunu#
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by azimibraun: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
Akon wey I see for studio 2 days ago with David guetta and polo D Don na him dey irrelevant? Akon wey jst scatter italy last week.. U be slowpoke o!
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Ivynwa(f): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
ijebabe: That's the sh*t right there *inhales smokes* This was the cause of Tonto's HI, poor chic, no one warned her
Hahaha! You guys look so cool here dragging on your weeds that imma try have a taste of that for the first time right now.
Here--- Ijebabe pass me some of those "straight from Jamo marimari" grin grin. Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa----naughty! grin grin
ivynwa inhales a lil of that but couldn't take it down, coughing out and all-------- What the fr*ak is that? grin

@Ijebabe
Babe check out those Nicki's football b_oobs, our barbina seems to be increasing the circumference every two weeks and soon enough the land in between her b-oobs will be all taken. lol

Ricky_Ross: That guy looks bushy and retarded like a village boy? He seems to be shy and naive

He does look all greeny but wait till he hits the world with one or two hits (thanks to Nicki) and you won't recognize him again. He may even come to look whiter than Michael Jackson and Vybz Kartel put together. Hahaha! His voice is indeed as balmy as Nicki said, Miss Maharaj is now feeling like a real recording don and music star maker. Ain't I happy for her.

St. Edwin:

Here's a lighter....Abeg roll one give me...... Here's the Jamaican weed that made snoop dogg change his name......Mix am with the mexican weed....
Hahaha, you mean the weed that made him become a lion of judah (no---lion of jamaica).

You guys are so cool in this thread and made me laugh.
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by fingard02k(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
mehn!!! dis Nicki Minaj 1st is somehow o...if my lil niece see dis one hmm dat means nightmare
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
Red-Light:
He only bears nigerian name.. He is not fhucking nigerian! Get over it man.. Am tired of nigerians linking all these stupid negros (like seal, charmilonaire, taio cruz, lemar etc) that never represent nigeria or wana become nigeria to nigeria.. No offense to mr ighile.. Goodluck to him.. The only man i ever respect and always respect is akon.. Despite all fame, he never forget his root

How's he not Nigerian? - he eats the food, speaks the language(Hausa,Pidgin, and Benin), he has been to the country, and he represents Nigeria everywhere he goes...

Some of you need to ask questions before claiming to know who's Nigerian, or not... undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by StEdwin(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
For those running away from Weed, here's a bit of advice;
If you are a man of God, prophet or spiritualist, Smoke it and you receive more revelation of higher anointing.....
If you are always stressed, try it out..... and u'll see its calming effect.....

If symptoms persists, call any recognized dealer.....
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by ijebabe: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ivynwa:
Hahaha! You guys look so cool here dragging on your weeds that imma try have a test of that for the first time right now.
Here--- Ijebabe pass me some of those "straight from Jamo marimari" grin grin. Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa----naughty! grin grin
ivynwa inhales a lil of that but couldn't take it down, coughing out and all-------- What the fr*ak is that? grin

@Ijebabe
Babe check out those Nicki's football b_oobs, our barbina seems to be increasing the circumference every two weeks and soon enough the land in between her b-oobs will be all taken. lol
*Sits on Ivynwa laps with a paranoid look* I will let you in on a secret, that Nicki chic is one o them Roswell aliens...they are taking ova! First they take our corn now its our music lipsrsealed
*squints at Ivynwa* shocked grin grin I'm getting high with Oprah!
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by ayobase(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
Red-Light:

Thank you sooo much!
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Mynd44: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
shymexx:

How's he not Nigerian? - he eats the food, speaks the language(Hausa,Pidgin, and Benin), he has been to the country, and he represents Nigeria everywhere he goes...

Some of you need to ask questions before claiming to know who's Nigerian, or not... undecided
True
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by ayobase(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
omoh50: Learn from beginner to master on how to design a website for free plus ebook and video lesson
Click here to join now
dont waist time we have started toady

Did u steal from the weed ijebabe was passing across!
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by ayobase(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
GBAM!! You're so right and only ignorant fools wouldn't agree with this comment!

You will soon be tagged ''fool''!
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
ayobase:

Did u steal from the weed ijebabe was passing across!
Ije's weed is hard to turn down

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by betrani(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
Red-Light:
what d heck are u tryin to say? Lemar's full name is Lemar Obika, burn 1978, ok this guy is Nigerian and I can prove that to u! Have u listened to any of his songs at all? Don't say shit u knw nothing about ok!
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by ayobase(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
And what does this comment make you?

Lemar Obika is Igbo and he does not deny it. Just cos he does not do Nigerian beat does not mean he denies being a Nigerian.

When MTV interviewed him, he agreed. For the rest on the list, who care?

There is something u are still not getting, or maybe u are just playing around!
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
True

Parker has a Edo pops and an Hausa father, and he speaks a little bit of Hausa and Benin... He speaks pidgin fluently, eats naija food, talks about being a naija boy, and he has been to the country a couple of times...

Just because he was born and raised in the UK, that don't mean he isn't Nigerian... The system out here sees him as a British born Nigerian/black African..

Leave the young doozy alone! undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by RedLight1: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
shymexx:

never knew any ighile until this topic..... there are millions of nigerians out the that speaks nigerian language, eat nigerian food, but never in anyway proud to be called nigerians and fly nigerian flag.... e.g the likes of shade adu, agholahan, so many nigerian name atheletes representing england in the olympics..... until i see any great international icon that has made it globally and always proud to mention nigeria or fly the flag anywhere like akon.... then forget it.... someone mentioned waley ealier ... i dunno much about him, but if he is truly representing naija... then i can give him some kudos... but the rest na wash for now
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
I don't like it when people say what they are not sure of
ayobase:

There is something u are still not getting, or maybe u are just playing around!
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Emperor5c(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
St. Edwin:

Lolz
Had it bn he tok SK(skonk) only God knws wat his moniker cld ve bn
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by RedLight1: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
betrani: what d heck are u tryin to say? Lemar's full name is Lemar Obika, burn 1978, ok this guy is Nigerian and I can prove that to u! Have u listened to any of his songs at all? Don't say shit u knw nothing about ok!

dude u are still not getting the point... i didnt say lemar is not nigerian by name, ofcos he is... but can u point any of his song to me that he mentioned nigeria or fly nigeria flag..... if mtv, and other music stations wanna refer to him, they would say British artist, not nigerian artist or british,nigerian artist... so how is a nigerian then?

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by ayobase(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
shymexx:

Nobody had said that he is not a Nigerian.
Cool down!
We have some bastards today, you can see them on NL (Im seeing one at the moment).
Awon omo ale to n fi owo osi ju iwe ile baba won!
They claim to be, but what have they done to show for brotherhood!
Me never hear of that guy before o!

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by ayobase(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
ijebabe:
*Sits on Ivynwa laps with a paranoid look* I will let you in on a secret, that Nicki chic is one o them Roswell aliens...they are taking ova! First they take our corn now its our music lipsrsealed

You are definitely sure HIGH for sitting on lappy!
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Ivynwa(f): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
ijebabe:

Girl I agree with you, the Barbinas are swooping in on us. I heard that UKraine is now barbina city. How do those girls in the pictures do that? It's creepy. https://www.nairaland.com/1105455/barbie-flu-spreading-ukraine

Getting high with Oprah? Abeg follow give me some Oprah-girl connection, heard that she is the original kingmaker. Hahaha, Ain't I proud of her?
Yeah, you are right. No way are we allowing those aliens take over our sweet looking musicians even if they look fresh from the boat---hahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Appreciates All Who Made #bbnaija 2018 The Biggest Yet On The Continent / Joke Silva Glows In New Photo / Lagos Chief Coroner Directs Inquest Into Mohbad’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.