Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,770 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo (6509 Views)

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by armyofone(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by armyofone(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
Johndoe100: @Guitarlife

They don't get it probably because they don't want to . At some level they understand.

We will always fight the good fight.

I see that our resident witch (iya aje) has become a self appointed moderator giving orders left and right, so sad.

grin I can only imagine.
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by EfemenaXY: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
Guitarlife: Was he lying ? As long as he is saying the truth honey, he is welcome. By the way is he ?
We need to drum it into the ears of people preparing for marriage that they will not have a covering over their head if they petulantly make a wrong choice of spouse as a result of effemeral things and divorce them latter.
Infact, we need to make them realise that on here, the punishment for such cowardice is the gallows. This will make them look beyond the brazillian and peruvian hair.
What moral stand does debrief has to put up such a satirical thread. How can you possibly give something you don't have.
If she felt the need to post on here albeit compulsively nothing stopped her from using far more ethical headings like 'The facts I failed to acknowledge going into my first ever marriage' or 'Avoid this mistakes and I am talking from personal experience' you get my drift do you ?
Johndoe, congrats and may you live long enough to enjoy your marriage into it's 70th and 80th year.
You don't know how much of an inspiration you are to us single lads. Now we know holding down a family is not rocket science.

The heck! shocked

Sorry Debrief / Jenny...I just have to respond to this.

Guitarlife, since you wanna get personal instead of focusing on the message behind this thread, then let's do it your way. angry

If EVER there was a more apt description for a gullible / mumu person, you sure fit it, to a "T"! Nor let follow-follow or the need to "belong" kill you. At least try using your braincells for once!

Do you honestly believe JohnDoe practises what he preaches? You seriously "think" a mature man who claims to have > 20 years worth of matrimony to the same partner does half of the junk he spews out here on an anonymous forum? Do you not realise he most likely laughs at you? You, who still dey find marriage? Why do'you think it's taking you so long to settle? I mean going by the thread you opened seeking advice on here?

You really displayed your immaturity here. You're not married. You don't know what it's like to be married, nor do you know what it feels like to be married. You know zilch about marriage. So how can you offer advice on something you haven't got an inkling on? Just quit dishing out the small-boy advice here.

Nor be by force to comment. This thread is way beyond your comprehensive capabilities. Next time you come across such threads, just read, hold your peace and MOVE ON!

Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

The heck! shocked

Guitarlife, since you wanna get personal instead of focusing on the message behind this thread, then let's do it your way. angry

Guitarlife, if EVER there was a more apt description for a gullible / mumu person, you sure fit it. To a "T"! Nor let follow-follow or the need to "belong" kill you. At least try using your braincells for once!

Going by your analysis, then your pal Richknvut should be sent to the gallows too, abi? Afterall, he's in the same boat as Debrief. You do know that, don't you?

Do you honestly believe JohnDoe practises what he preaches? You seriously "think" a mature man who claims to have > 20 years worth of matrimony to the same partner does half of the junk he spews out here on an anonymous forum? Do you not realise he most likely laughs at you? You, who still dey find marriage? Why do'you think it's taking you so long to settle? I mean going by the thread you opened seeking advice on here?

You really displayed your immaturity here. You're not married. You don't know what it's like to be married, nor do you know what it feels like to be married. So how can you offer advice on something you haven't got an inkling on?

Nor be by force to comment. This thread is way beyond your comprehensive capabilities. Next time you come across such threads, just read, hold your peace and MOVE ON!

Shikena!

Do you realise that in some Nigerian churches and in the CATHOLIC church world over to be precise, unmarried and never planning to marry priests are the custodians of marriage ? They oversee an enormous number of married peeps, dishing out pieces of advice to warring couples and sometimes resolving knotty s*exual dilemnas. Yet these priests are not married and they never will, does this bother you also ? Going by your assertion, the priest should be fired right ? I have been looking for a marriageable woman for 7 years now. 7 good years and I have only come across just one unfortunately we couldn't even hook up 'cos it was obvious the only thing we had going was love.
I believe too well that love ain't gonna be enuff when the vagaries of life set in. We had to let go ourselves now, how many people can reason like that and make such sacrifices ?
I am for the life contract part and if I get married today I will never ever divorce my wife , I will love her more than life itself and stand by her. What ever happens to us I will never marry any other person till death do us part.
But then, I am still free like a bird until I take those vows that is why I am advocating that people especially women look very well before leaping. for me , there is no goig back don't you get it ? A man who can not stand by his words is worth nothing. A man and a woman are both worth only their words.
Therefore you think 10 times before committing yourself to an abuser cos you will have no other person to blame but your myopic self alone.
DON'T YOU GET IT ? No matter how sensational we want to become it will never change the fact that DEBRIEF IS A DIVORCEE. And why do you get all worked up when I mention this glaring reality. She obviously had gotten herself impervious to such reality checks before walking out on her marriage no wonder she keeps admonishing you all to look away.
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by ifyalways(f): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
Does it matter what or how the thread is titled or presented?the message was clear enough, i dare add, important.
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
I have learnt a lot from this forum eventhough I might not comment all the time. Debrief please forgive me if am to reply to the likes of Guitarlife, I am really pissed off at the way he comes to this forum to portray an holier than thou attitude. For God sake, why do some people have self esteem issues and feel that their opinion must count and stand rather than others without looking at the points raised objectively.

Guitarlife, if it is taking you 7years to look for a spouse that means you need to do self appraisal. Maybe you are looking for the miss perfect in which you might not find. Debrief decided to walk out of an abusive marriage and then what, must she have died there like the likes of Skye bank lady or she should have waited for her hubby to bath her with acid like the woman the hubby suspected she was sleeping with the father in-law (yet to be proven).

For God sake, what is the hype you and Johndoe is creating about this lady. I am very very young in marriage but I don't believe that people should stay in abusing n violent marriage. You can't keep on massaging or petting a grown man's ego that has refused to change or work on his character simply because he is a man. I am not an advocate of "walk away without giving it a try" but when all channels have failed and walking away is the last option. So you should stay and die simply because you took vows.

Let me ask you, will you tolerate a wife that brings another man to your matrimonial bed simply because u took a vow? If you end up marrying a woman that physically she has an upper hand and she gets to abuse you or rather she abuses you emotionally. Will u stay? Stop acting as if you are God and you know the heart of a man, a perfect woman to you today might turn imperfect tommorrow. If you like take 20years to look for that kind woman, when it gets worst then it is worst. People don't change cos someone out there forced them to change, they change because they want to change.

So young man cut Debrief this holier than thou attitude and face realities of life. Remember the only constant thing in life is change. Keep searching for your miss perfect, when you find one let us know.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
Icherishu: I have learnt a lot from this forum eventhough I might not comment all the time. Debrief please forgive me if am to reply to the likes of Guitarlife, I am really pissed off at the way he comes to this forum to portray an holier than thou attitude. For God sake, why do some people have self esteem issues and feel that their opinion must count and stand rather than others without looking at the points raised objectively.

Guitarlife, if it is taking you 7years to look for a spouse that means you need to do self appraisal. Maybe you are looking for the miss perfect in which you might not find. Debrief decided to walk out of an abusive marriage and then what, must she have died there like the likes of Skye bank lady or she should have waited for her hubby to bath her with acid like the woman the hubby suspected she was sleeping with the father in-law (yet to be proven).

For God sake, what is the hype you and Johndoe is creating about this lady. I am very very young in marriage but I don't believe that people should stay in abusing n violent marriage. You can't keep on massaging or petting a grown man's ego that has refused to change or work on his character simply because he is a man. I am not an advocate of "walk away without giving it a try" but when all channels have failed and walking away is the last option. So you should stay and die simply because you took vows.

Let me ask you, will you tolerate a wife that brings another man to your matrimonial bed simply because u took a vow? If you end up marrying a woman that physically she has an upper hand and she gets to abuse you or rather she abuses you emotionally. Will u stay? Stop acting as if you are God and you know the heart of a man, a perfect woman to you today might turn imperfect tommorrow. If you like take 20years to look for that kind woman, when it gets worst then it is worst. People don't change cos someone out there forced them to change, they change because they want to change.

So young man cut Debrief this holier than thou attitude and face realities of life. Remember the only constant thing in life is change. Keep searching for your miss perfect, when you find one let us know.
This has nada to do with debrief it's all about educating our young ladies who will give their pinky finger to marry an abuser just cause he could afford to buy them a BB.
If you don't know how pathetic these present generation of ladies are, go to the romance section and see the manner in which young ladies are throwing themselves at men shamelessly for a months subscription.
Is it this same women that you will pity when the chicken comes home to roost? They shamelessly declare that thier love is for the highest bidder and go ahead to act like so. I am just concerned that's all, and to give them a reprieve that they reserve the right to walk away when the tables turn is at best traumatic .
People should learn to take responsibility for their actions whether Man or woman and this is the fact I am trying hard to drum into the ears of peeps like your self. Marriage vow is not by force and if you decide to take it without doing your assignment and end up divorcing, don't expect that the society or me will look up to you like a role model.
You wanna be a role model then pay the freacking price, hold your marriage together, raise your home, respect the sanctity of matrimony and there you have my respect but you skedaddling and expecting me to respect you no matter how sweet your mouth is forget it. I do hopet this is clear enuff.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by bjcole(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
@ maclatunji, sorry i took time 2 answer u, i ve been busy wit RDM & chelsea issue, to answer ur question: YES, one can walk out or leave a marriage dat is not working, but there r conditions for it. My argument is this: marriage itself is not all rosy rosy, there r so many ups & down, hence d vow: 4 better 4 worse, d ability 2 manage those tough times is d enduring spirit. I speak like this becos i ve had & seen so many divorced ladies & their reasons r just unfounded.......... contd
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
bjcole: @ maclatunji, sorry i took time 2 answer u, i ve been busy wit RDM & chelsea issue, to answer ur question: YES, one can walk out or leave a marriage dat is not working, but there r conditions for it. My argument is this: marriage itself is not all rosy rosy, there r so many ups & down, hence d vow: 4 better 4 worse, d ability 2 manage those tough times is d enduring spirit. I speak like this becos i ve had & seen so many divorced ladies & their reasons r just unfounded.......... contd
Maybe the marriage vow should be totally abolished then cos it makes absolutely no sense for you to declare in the presence of man and God that you will stand by your spouse " for better and for worse" and we still believe we can walk away when the worse shows up.
My educated mind tells me something is not adding up and it also tells me we will keep pretending that the equation is balanced.
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by bjcole(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
contd..... there is a multinational in which a particular period, abt 15 to 20 ladies were divorcing their husbands anually 4 like 5yrs, we analysed it & we were wondering why it was so, d men in this company were nt leaving their wives, why d ladies? d reasons r nt far fetched, d ladies r financially far better than their husbands, & u knw what can happen when a woman has an upper hand in a marriage, some few ladies can manage this financial sucess no doubt, infact a lady in dat particular coy,
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by warrior01: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Nice write up though tis funny hearing people like Chris Okotie counselling young ones about marriage. Peace to you all
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Abali1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
This is what I hate about NL. Someone will come out of no where with no other intention but to derail/spoil a beautiful thread. It is not as if the person has a better opinion.
My aunt was married for twenty years or more, but it didn't stop her husband from bringing in another woman who eventually caused so much trouble in an otherwise peaceful home and forced my aunt out of her matrimonial home.
A year or two later the man has to chase the woman out of his house and after about three years or more, the man died without a woman in his home.

so someone having two decades of marriage does not make him an expert in marriage councelling.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
Abali1: This is what I hate about NL. Someone will come out of know with know other intention but to derail/spoil a beautiful thread. It is not as if the person has a better opinion.
My aunt was married for twenty years or more, but it didn't stop her husband from bringing in another woman who eventually caused so much trouble in an otherwise peaceful home and forced my aunt out of her matrimonial home.
A year or two later the man has to chase the woman out his house and after about three years or more, the man died without a woman in his home.

so someone having two decades of marriage does not make him an expert in expert in marriage councelling.
Shocking!
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by bjcole(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
contd....... she practically used her resources 2 lift d guy up, i m nt laying all d blame on women, i knw there r so many gud ladies, who r ready 2 make their homes work. My policy is what makes u think, d next person will be better, so many divorce cases could ve been prevented, we r becoming too sophisticated, i keep saying this, there r headaches in marriage, no matter how u plan 4 it, u ve 2 manage d headache, u cant say becos i can stand alone, so gud riddance 2 it, i knw there r mistakes &
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efe you reply again I will take serious offence. What "reasoning" do you want?
It is the same old issue thread after thread, you drag it on any longer I will be upset. Don't derail this thread anymore.
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by EfemenaXY: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
debrief08: Efe you reply again I will take serious offence. What "reasoning" do you want?
It is the same old issue thread after thread, you drag it on any longer I will be upset. Don't derail this thread anymore.

sad cry

Debrief, do you not think that sometimes, it's good to point out to others that they themselves are being mislead? undecided

Contrary to what you might think, I wasn't "defending" you here o!

Okay, okay, enough said on the matter. I'll hold my tongue from replying to the likes of him henceforth.

Abeg nor vex kiss kiss
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by bjcole(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
some one onced asked, do u stay in marriage when u r constantly being abused, d issue is d husband cannot just start abusing his wife 4 no cause, though i dnt support this, but d one that wants out wil always magnify this issue, it take 2 to tangle & it takes 2 to fight, i read some f Debrief comments in d past, & i ve seen her controlling nature, which i think so many guys woundnt take, so i m nt too surprised she was once married. I usually say dat d only reason i can divorce my wife ..... contd
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
bjcole: some one onced asked, do u stay in marriage when u r constantly being abused, d issue is d husband cannot just start abusing his wife 4 no cause, though i dnt support this, but d one that wants out wil always magnify this issue, it take 2 to tangle & it takes 2 to fight, i read some f Debrief comments in d past, & i ve seen her controlling nature, which i think so many guys woundnt take, so i m nt too surprised she was once married. I usually say dat d only reason i can divorce my wife ..... contd
Stop it. I am warning you stop it now! I know you won't how could you alledge that it practically makes no sense for a loving husband to wake up one morning and start pummelling his wife ? How dare you insinuate that women are not always the victims ? You want to start contd *hehehehee* no be so so contd you been dey do since ?
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by bjcole(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
if she is an infidel,but that is if she is nt remorseful abt it & stop completely, though d marriage cannt be like b4, but its better 4 me 2 forgive becos there r nothing that says d next woman would nt do worse. & 4 d sake f my kids, i woud not want. i can practically seperate 4rm an infidel if i cant cope, but i wouldnt marry again or ve other kids else where, i ve seen 2many polygamous wahala, that i m nt ready 2 create any, stay in ur marriage & work it out, God is able
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
I've been reading this thread since Guitar came in because I know he will start the same stuff all over again,

So what did I do? I called 3 different churches and had a long talk with each leader and mentor ( I don't attend Naija church do don't get any idea) ,

Alliance church( all denomination beliefs), baptist church and Anglican Church, to ask about the vow and the 'Worse' part.... Is there a breaking point? is there enough is enough? duration for endurance hoping for a positive change in spouse's abusive behaviour ?

Guitar I understand your message and your frustration about this whole divorce issue

and of course I don't think Debrief is denying the fact that she's a divorcee and she will always be except she's in some kind of denial which I don't think so cos she didn't portray herself to be that way.

But let's not make this about Debrief please cos nobody will listen to the point you're trying to make

but let' me go straight to the point here;

Can I continue later?

I just got wasabi in my eye! Eating sushi and typing same time is not a good idea I guess, embarassed

Contd
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by ronkebp(f): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
I can see there are more re-cruits on the male-saddist-side. good for them.
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

The heck! shocked

If EVER there was a more apt description for a gullible / mumu person, you sure fit it, to a "T"! Nor let follow-follow or the need to "belong" kill you. At least try using your braincells for once!

Going by your analysis, then your pal Richknvut should be sent to the gallows too, abi? Afterall, he's in the same boat as Debrief. You do know that, don't you?

You really displayed your immaturity here. You're not married. You don't know what it's like to be married, nor do you know what it feels like to be married. You know zilch about marriage. So how can you offer advice on something you haven't got an inkling on? Just quit dishing out the small-boy advice here.

Shikena!

Efemena,
I know you cannot keep my name out of your mouth,but let me school you.
I was married for 16 years,before feminazis like you destroyed my marriage with their unsolicited advice. This marriage produced three kids,the last who is about to be adfmitted into secondary school next session.
I am not proud to be divorced,so you will never see me come on this boards to run my ex down becauser she is still my best friend and the mother of my children.
I will never come here to glamouriser divortce,because it is not a part of my life history I am proud of,rather I prefer to advise people having problems in their marriage to ytry all they can to keep their marriages intact.
No matter how people come here to glamouriser divorce-take it from me,it is not nice,rather it is nasty and the kids from broken homes never find things easy.
Those who come here to glamourise divorce know in their hearts they are lying but then this is nairaland where most people are in their masqurade garb.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

The heck! shocked

Shikena!

Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
Edited so as not to derail.
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efe, please why did you have to go so far as dragging Mr Richys personal life just to make a point to someone who should not matter?
Richy, I apologise, this is my thread, as much as I disagree with you most times, I will not bring your personal life into a debate, I prefer we argue on logic and issues. Sorry about the reference.
Efe, Please for my sake apologise to him, there was no point for that. Another reason why we should avoid pointless circles, it leads to things like this.
This should just be about oppinions, not personalities.
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by EfemenaXY: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
Richy.

My post was not intended to slight you and I do apologize unreservedly if you feel that way. This understandably is a sensitive matter for you, and the likes of Guitarlife need to understand that. It's silly applying one rule to person A and another to person B, simply because your pals with person A.

Anyway, let's not derail this thread any further.

Actually, I do need your opinion on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1107643/things-women-save-there-marriage#13060042
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
Debrief, already done that whilst you were typing.

Richy, I'll edit my post.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efe Thank You for the apology, Bless you
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by maclatunji: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
bjcole: if she is an infidel,but that is if she is nt remorseful abt it & stop completely, though d marriage cannt be like b4, but its better 4 me 2 forgive becos there r nothing that says d next woman would nt do worse. & 4 d sake f my kids, i woud not want. i can practically seperate 4rm an infidel if i cant cope, but i wouldnt marry again or ve other kids else where, i ve seen 2many polygamous wahala, that i m nt ready 2 create any, stay in ur marriage & work it out, God is able

Ok, thank you for your insight: this thread was highly charged and unnecessarily so. However, some of us are picking nice points from most sides.
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
Guitarlife: This has nada to do with debrief it's all about educating our young ladies who will give their pinky finger to marry an abuser just cause he could afford to buy them a BB.
If you don't know how pathetic these present generation of ladies are, go to the romance section and see the manner in which young ladies are throwing themselves at men shamelessly for a months subscription.
Is it this same women that you will pity when the chicken comes home to roost? They shamelessly declare that thier love is for the highest bidder and go ahead to act like so. I am just concerned that's all, and to give them a reprieve that they reserve the right to walk away when the tables turn is at best traumatic .
People should learn to take responsibility for their actions whether Man or woman and this is the fact I am trying hard to drum into the ears of peeps like your self. Marriage vow is not by force and if you decide to take it without doing your assignment and end up divorcing, don't expect that the society or me will look up to you like a role model.
You wanna be a role model then pay the freacking price, hold your marriage together, raise your home, respect the sanctity of matrimony and there you have my respect but you skedaddling and expecting me to respect you no matter how sweet your mouth is forget it. I do hopet this is clear enuff.
*smacks him across the face twice before whipping his ass*

I thought I heard the last of u,next time I will kill u

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by StateOfMind: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
Guitarlife: Don't you get it? She stood before God and man and made a convenant .She swore that she was gonna stand by a man 'in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health till death did them part' . What kind of woman makes a meal of such words.
Was she not aware that things could go awry when she was saying those ?
What am on about is that if she knew quite well that she was gonna skeddadle when and if things hotted up. She shoulda keep her mouth shut.
She could have asked the priest to skip that part and not gone ahead to bellow into the mic when she knew she was just there for the good.
Yeah! What I'm saying is that when she took those vows, she already signed up to die if that was what it would have required to stay in the marriage.
Why don't you read the marriage vows again and then tell me if it's not bondage yes it is. If you can't stand the freaking heat then don't even walk into the oven.
Is that too hard to comprehend ? In conclusion all divorcees are cowards simples especially those who walked out on a marriage cos their lives was at a risk.
They don't have any respect for their words so don't expect me to have any respect for them.

Guitarlife, not again!! Haba..them swear for you with this woman matter??

And you saying johndoe is an inspiration to you is just unbelievable..
Re: Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
LMAO @ apologising to someone who in his last post has done what he has always loved doing- accuse the "feminists divorcees for glamorising divorce. The opportunity has finally presented itself and why not? He just couldn't wait to go back to his former "lines".

How was his personal life dragged into the matter? Make una dey lick nyashes for here o

...and hey hey hey before anybody quote me Abeg Abeg face front

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What is Your Earliest Childhood Memory ? / Plz Help! Her Husband Has Suddenly Developed Sick Sexual Fantasies. / Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.