Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,485 members, 7,971,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:16 PM

A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah (15336 Views)

The Experience Of A Sunni Muslim Woman Praying In A 'Shia Mosque' / Questions For The Sunni/salafi And Shia / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by ShiaLagos1: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2012
Backbiting:

al-Iraqi in Takhrij al-Ehya, page 1037:

Hasan Ibin Al Makhaariq reported that “Once a woman visited Ayesha and  when the woman got up to leave, Ayesha made a sign with her hand indicating to the Prophet that the woman was short.  The Prophet immediately chastised her, saying, “You have backbitten”.

Despite this, we see how she continued to backbite, and in fact to an even more extreme level as recorded in Sunan Abu Daud, Book of Adab Book 41, Number 4857:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu’minin:
 I said to the Prophet (s): It is enough for you in Safiyyah that she is such and such (the other version than Musaddad’s has: ) meaning that she was short-statured. He replied; You have said a word which would change the sea if it were mixed in it. She said: I imitated a man before him (out of disgrace). He said: I do not like that I imitate anyone even if I should get such and such.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by ShiaLagos1: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2012
Enmity Towards the Most Beloved of the Prophet (sa)

Ayesha herself recorded and declared Sahih by Imam Hakim in Mustadrak, Volume 4 page 261 Tradition 4744:

Jami bin Umair narrates: ‘I accompanied my aunt and approached Ayesha [ra] and asked her: ‘Who was the dearest among the people to Rasulullah?’ She replied ‘Fatima’. I then asked ‘And amongst men? She replied ‘Her husband’

Imam Nasai records in Khasais Imam Ali, page 89:

Amro bin Ali narrated from Abdulaziz bin al-Khatab from Muhammad bin Ismail bin Raja al-Zubaidi from Abi Ishaq al-Shaybani from Jami bin Umair who narrated: ‘I along with my father went to Ayesha and asked her (behind the veil) about Ali. She replied: ‘You are asking me about a man whom I know NONE among the men that the Holy Prophet loved most except him and NONE among the women except his wife’.

Jami bin Umair: Ibn Hajar said: ‘Seduq’ (Taqrib al-Tahdib, v1 p156). Abu Ishaq al-Shaybani: Ibn Hajar said: ‘Thiqah’ (Taqrib al-Tahdib, v1 p386). Muhammad bin Ismail bin Raja: Ibn Hajar said: ‘Seduq’ (Taqrib al-Tahdib, v2 p55). Abdulaziz bin al-Khatab: Ibn Hajar said: ‘Seduq’ (Taqrib al-Tahdib, v1 p603). Amro bin Ali: Ibn Hajar said: ‘Thiqah’ (Taqrib al-Tahdib, v1 p741). Moreover the margin writer of the book namely Abu Ishaq al-Huwayni who has been one of the beloved students of Imam Nasiruddin Albaani al-Salafi has also declared the chain of this tradition to be ‘Sahih’.

In another tradition recorded by Imam Haythami in Majma al Zawaid, Volume 9 page 24 Tradition 14730, Ayesha has herself testified that Ali (as) was more dearest to Holy Prophet (s) than Abu Bakr:

Al-Numan bin Bashir said: ‘Abu Bakr asked for permission to enter on the prophet (s), then he heard Ayesha saying (to the prophet): ‘I knew that Ali is dearest to you than my father’. She said that twice or thrice’

Imam Abi Bakar al-Haythami said:

‘al-Bazar recorded it and the narrators the narrator of Sahih’

Same episode has also been narrated in this manner in Majma al Zawaid, Volume 9 page 136 Tradition 15194:

Al-Numan bin Bashir said: ‘Abu Bakr asked for permission to enter on the prophet (s), whereupon he heard Ayesha’s loudly raised voice, saying (to the prophet): ‘I knew that Ali and Fatima are more dearer to you than me and my father’. She said that twice or thrice – Abu Bakr then asked for permission and entered he approached her and said: ‘O daughter, you should not raise your voice before Allah’s messenger (s)’.

Imam Abi Bakar al-Haythami said:

‘Ahmad recorded it and the narrators are the narrators of the Sahih’.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by ShiaLagos1: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
Declaring War Against Imam Ali (as),the "Imam of Her Time" and Legitimate Ruler, In Spite of the Prophet's Warning Before His Death;It Became Known as the "Battle of Jamal"

“(O wives of the Prophet) And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance;….” Al-Quran 33:33

Ibn Jarir Tabari also narrated from Ahmad – from his father – from Wahab bin Jarir bin Hazim – from Younis bin Yazeed – from Zuhri:

I was told that when Talha and al-Zubayr heard that Ali had encamped at Dhu Qar, they left for al-Basrah and took the road to al-Munkadir. Ayesha then heard the dogs barking and asked: ‘What water is this?’. ‘Al-Hawab’ they replied. “We belong to Allah, and to him we return” she exclaimed. “I am she. I heard Messenger of God say in the presence of his wives : ‘ I wish I knew at which of you the dogs of al-Hawab will bark!’” and she wanted to turn back. Abdullah bin al-Zubayr came up to her, and it is said that he told her, “Whoever said that this was al-Hawab was lying”. And then persisted with her until she set off.
History of Tabari, English Edition, Volume 16 pages 68

In Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal:

Qays said: ‘When Ayesha reached Bani Amer’s well at night, some dogs barked at her. She asked: ‘What is the name of this well?’ They replied: ‘This is Hawab’s well’. She replied: ‘I have to return’. Some of those who were with her said: ‘Nay you shall go forward so that the Muslims shall see you and Allah makes peace’. She replied: ‘Allah’s messenger (pbuh) once said: ‘Then what would you (the wives of the prophet) do when you hear the barking of Al-Hawab dogs?’
 Musnad Ahmed bin Hanbal, Volume 6 page 52 Tradition 24299

Mujam al-Buldan, Volume 2 page 314:

‘She decided to return, but they tricked her and bore testimony that it was not Hawab’
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by maclatunji: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
^Let us know when you are done.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by ShiaLagos1: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
Killing Innocent People on Her March to Battle Before the Fighting Commenced:

"They marched towards it (Basra) and they arrested and imprisoned Uthman bin Hunayf the governor who was appointed by Ali and 50 men in the treasury were killed.

In Tadkhirah tul Khawwas, page 26 we are informed that:

“Uthman bin Hunayf was arrested and a messenger was sent to Ayesha for her opinion on what should be done to him. Ayesha said that he should be killed. A woman pleaded for his (Uthman’s) life so Ayesha ordered that he be imprisoned, he was flogged 40 stripes and the hair from his hair, beard and eyebrows was removed. Ayesha and her supporters also killed a further 70 people without reason”.

Ibn Abdul Barr records in al-Istiab, Volume 1 page 108:
They killed 40 men, took the money in the treasury and arrested Uthman bin Hunayf. They then sent Aban bin Uthman to consult Ayesha, she replied: ‘Uthman bin Hunayf should be executed’.

We also:

They killed 40 men, took the money in the treasury and arrested Uthman bin Hunayf, they then sent Aban bin Uthman to consult with Ayesha, she replied: ‘Uthman bin Hunayf should be executed’. A woman then said: ‘O mother of the Believers, I appeal to you by Allah about Uthman bin Hunayf and his accompanying Allah’s messenger (pbuh)’. Ayesha said: ‘Tell Aban to return’. When Aban returned, she said: ‘Don’t kill him but imprison him’. Aban said: ‘If I knew you would ask me to return for this, I wouldn’t have returned’. Then he (Aban) went to them and informed them (about Ayesha’s orders), hence Mujash’e bin Masud said: ‘Hit him, pluck out his beard’. Thus they struck him with 40 lashes and plucked out his beard, eyelash and eyebrows’.

What wrong doing did Uthman bin Hunayf do that merited his being treated in such a manner? Was his sin, the fact that he was the Governor of Basrah, legally appointed by the Caliph Ali (as)? What Shari ruling entitled Ayesha to order his death (in the first instance)? Was she the Head of State / or a Judge that entitled her to issue this order? What were the charges leveled against Uthman bin Hunayf? Did he get the right to a fair trial? Let us not forget that Uthman bin Hunayf against whom Ayesha passed the decree of death and who was subsequently tortured by the companions of Ayesha was not an ordinary person but a Sahaba the very category of individual that our opponents claim love and adhere to. His biography can be read in al-Isaba, Volume 4 page 449 and in Usud al-Ghaba, Volume 1 page 746

Mufti Ibn Talha Shafiyee records in Matalib al-Seul, page 119 wrote:

“In Kufa Abu Burdha Azdi asked Ali, ‘why were people killed at Jamal?’. ‘Ali replied ‘They killed my Shi’a and my officials without any justification, then they fought me, despite the fact that they gave me Bayyah, they killed 1000 of my companions”.

Galvanizing public opinion in your favor is one thing; Ayesha was galvanizing people to join in a military campaign to fight Imam Ali (as). The following words of the companions spoken to Zubayr prior to battle of Jamal serve shall serve as a comprehensive slap on Ibn al Hashimi’s face. Ibn Jarir Tabari narrated from:

Ahmad – from his father – from Wahab bin Jarir bin Hazim – from Younis bin Yazeed – from Zuhri:

…They came to al-Basrah, the governor of which was Uthman bin Hunayf, and he asked them: “What makes you angry at our companion [Ali]?” “We don’t consider him more eligible for leadership than we” they replied “after what he has done”. “The man [Ali], made me governor, so I will write to him and inform him why you have come” said Uthman, “On the condition that I lead the prayer until his reply comes”. So they held back from him and he rode off.

But they waited only two days and then attacked Uthman [bin Hunayf] and fought with him at al-Zabuqah near the supply center. They gained the upper hand and captured Uthman. They were about to kill him but then they feared the wrath of the Ansar. So they attacked his hair and body instead.

Talhah and al-Zubair then rose to make speeches and said:

People of al-Basrah! Repentance should fit the crime. We wanted the Commander of Faithful only to get Uthman to satisfy [our complaints]. We didn’t want him to be killed, but the fools prevailed over the wise men and killed him.” “But Abu Muhammad!” the people replied Talhah. “The letters you sent us said otherwise.” [Talhah was unable to answer them, and upon that al-Zubayr said]“Did you [also] receive any letter from me about what he was doing?`”Asked al-Zubayr, going on to mention Uthman’s murder and what led to it and to emphasize Ali’s blame in it.

At this a man from Abd al-Qays stood up facing him and said: “Be silent, man! And listen so that we may speak.” Abdallah bin al-Zubayr retorted, “What position are you in to speak?” “Company of Muhajirun!” said the Abdi. “You were the first to respond to the message of God, and you gained favor through that, and then everyone else entered Islam following your example. Then when the Messenger of God died you gave allegiance to one of your number, but by Allah, you didn’t consult us in any way about it. We gave our approval nevertheless and went along with you, and Almighty and Glorious Allah blessed the Muslims through His caliphate. Then he died, having appointed a man Caliph in his place over you. Again you didn’t discuss it with us, but we gave our approval and accepted. When this caliph died, he placed the decision in the hands of six men, and you chose Uthman and gave him allegiance without consulting us. Then you found some faults with this man, so you killed him without consulting us. Then you gave allegiance to Ali, without consulting us. So what exactly are you angry with him about that we should fight him? Has he appropriated booty or carried out some injustice? Has he done something you object to such that we should join you against him? If not, then what is going on?”
Talhah and al-Zubayr’s men then tried to kill this Abdi, but his tribesmen stood in their way. But the next morning they leaped on him and his men and killed seventy men.“
 History of Tabari, English Edition, Volume 16 pages 68-69
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by ShiaLagos1: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
The Prophet (sa) Made It Forbidden For Women to Go Into Battle

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 43:

Narrated ‘Aisha:
(That she said), “O Allah’s Apostle! We consider Jihad as the best deed. Should we not fight in Allah’s Cause?” He said, “The best Jihad (for women) is Hajj-Mabrur (i.e. Hajj which is done according to the Prophet’s tradition and is accepted by Allah).”

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 127:

Narrated ‘Aisha:
the mother of the faithful believers, I requested the Prophet permit me to participate in Jihad, but he said, “Your Jihad is the performance of Hajj.”

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 128:

Narrated ‘Aisha:
the mother of the faithful believers: The Prophet was asked by his wives about the Jihad and he replied, “The best Jihad (for you) is (the performance of) Hajj.”

The Reaction of Imam Ali (as) When Aisha's Army Was Defeated:
History of Tabari Volume 16 page 127:

“Muhammad Ibn Abu Bakr (Aisha's brother who was fighting with Imam Ali against his sister,Aisha) carried Aishah away and erected a large tent over her. Ali stood in front of her and said “You roused the people and they became excited. You stirred up discord among them such that some killed others”, and he went on at length”.

Hafsa Was Prevented From Joining Aisha BY Her Brother

al-Bidayah wal Nihayah, Volume 7 page 231 that:
‘The mother of the believers Hafsa bint Umar agreed to march to Basra with Ayesha but her brother Abdullah prevented her’.

For more on the Battle of Jamal,please read more:

http://en.shiapen.com/comprehensive/ayesha/rebellion.html
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by maclatunji: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
Dear LagosShia, in view of the "overwhelming evidence" that you have brought against Aisha (RA), why didn't the Prophet divorce her? I am sure you have the answer, please let us tap from your well of wisdom on this matter.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by ParisLove2(f): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
Whew!! 'Tis overwhelming. Shias are definitely winning this one. grin
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by vedaxcool(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
What Allah says about Aisha r.a

O wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other women.... Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification..033.032,33

may lagosshia would claim he knows Aisha r.a more than Allah auzobillah!

what the prophet pbuh says about his wives

Who would exonerate me from the accusations of that person who has troubled me in regards to my family? By Allah, I find nothing in my wife but goodness!”

(Sahih Muslim, Book 37, Number 6673)

« Lie of Al-Haydari on Al-Bukhari, Muslim, and Ahmad
Shia Ghuluw about Imams »
Unique Virtues of Aisha (ra), Mother of Believers.

April 9, 2012 by islamistruth

4 Votes

Unique Virtues of Aisha R.A

[b]Ibn al-Qayyim [May Allah shower him with Mercy] said when speaking about the virtues of Aisha [May Allah be pleased with her]:

…And from her unique virtues [May Allah be pleased with her] is that she was the dearest wife to the Messenger of Allah [Prayers of Allah and peace be upon him] as was proven in Bukhari and others, when he [Prayers of Allah and peace be upon him] was asked whom among the people is the most beloved by you, so said: Aisha. [He was then asked] and from the men, so he said: her father.

…And from her unique qualities [May Allah be pleased with her] is that he [Prayers of Allah and peace be upon him] did not marry a virgin except her.

…And from her unique virtues [May Allah be pleased with her] is that he [Prayers of Allah and peace be upon him] did not did receive Revelation in the cover of any, except hers [Bukhari].

…And from her unique virtues [May Allah be pleased with her] is that when the verse of the choice was revealed to him [Prayers of Allah and peace be upon him] he started with her and gave her the choice and said: “You do not have to hasten until you have consulted your parents� so she [May Allah be pleased with her] replied back saying: Is this a matter that needs consultation of my parents, rather I want Allah, His Messenger, and the Hereafter. These words of her were taken an example and followed by the rest of his wives [May Allah be pleased with them], who said as she said.

…And from her unique virtues [May Allah be pleased with her] is that Allah cleared her from that which the people accused her of, and [Allah] revealed in her excuse and proclamation of her innocence a Revelation recited in the Mihrabs of the Muslims and during their prayers until the day of Resurrection. He [Glorified is He] bore witness that she is from among the pure, and He promised her forgiveness and a rich noble provision. He [the Exalted] said that what was said of Al-Ifk (the Slander which occured against our mother) brought good to her, and that this which was mentioned was not bad for her in any way neither was she at fault nor was this something that would degrade her status in any way, rather it was something by which Allah elevated her status and raised her level. It gave her a noble mention of both purity and innocence among the dwellers of the Earth and Heavens, so what great is that of a virtue for her [May Allah be pleased with her].

…And from her unique virtues [May Allah be pleased with her] is that: The seniors from among the companions [May Allah be pleased with them] when they were confused or unsure about a matter pertaining to the Religion, they would ask her and would find knowledge of what they asked with her.

…And from her unique virtues [May Allah be pleased with her] is that: the Messenger of Allah [peace be upon him] died at her home, during her day, on her chest, and was buried in her home.

[Jalaa Al-Afhaam by Ibn Al-Qayim [1/237-241: Shamela][/b]

No tears Lagosshia! wink
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
maclatunji: Dear LagosShia, in view of the "overwhelming evidence" that you have brought against Aisha (RA), why didn't the Prophet divorce her? I am sure you have the answer, please let us tap from your well of wisdom on this matter.

Thanks for your sound question which needs an answer based on sound islamic knowledge,sound reasoning and also sound knowledge of history.definitely,if you address this question to a Shia scholar who is more learned and knowledgeable than my poor self,you will definitely get very sound answers and better insight.however I will still attempt to answer your question from the little I know.and I hope it will help ease your curiosity.

Before I state the points in response to your very sound question,let me first of all emphasize the clarification I've repeatedly made because you do seem annoyed and misunderstanding my views or actions.I am in no way telling you that Aisha is destined for paradise or hell.I am also not insulting Aisha.all I've been saying is the accolades,praises and angelic status Sunnis attribute to Aisha don't represent an accurate picture of what we find recorded about her.she was far from being the Prophet's (sa) favorite wife and certainly to her admission and jealousy of Sayyida Khadija (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon her),Aisha was not the best or favorite wife of the Prophet (sa) as Sunnis propagate.moreover,we see no need to try to conceal history or rewrite it by giving Aisha merit she didn't have.the best we can do is not to talk about her and just ignore her.that decision is definitely built on our dislike for her or at least her actions that hurt Islam,the Prophet (sa),his Household and Muslims at large.unfortunately such an honest approach is not acceptable to Sunnis.you can see Vedaxcool who from no where came up with this topic.if you want to differ and criticize the Shia stance,you should be able to prove your case right.but as you can see there is indeed overwhelming evidence for us to shy away and not hold a favorable view of Aisha.the much we can do is to keep mute on her (and refuse "idolizing" her),if that is well with Sunnis.

Now to your question.

You asked why the Prophet (sa) didn't divorce her? I will answer this question from the little I know.

1. In Islam,we are taught that "the most resentful halal or permissible action in the sight of Allah is divorce".

2. Back then the Prophet's (sa) relationship with Aisha's father was good.you can see in one of the evidence against her I presented was when her father slapped her for insulting and blaspheming against the Prophet (sa).abu bakr did have a prominent position among the Quraishites.in fact the reason behind Aisha's marriage herself to the Prophet (sa),was in order to establish close ties with her father.divorce of Aisha could jeopardize that tie.and with the man even abu bakr later on proved to be after the Prophet's (sa) death,divorce of Aisha could have led him to extreme actions.therefore keeping her as a wife had less adverse effect.

3. In the Quran,the wives of the Prophet (sa) are given the title of "mothers of the believers".the reason behind that title is to cement the rule that it is forbidden for any Muslim to remarry the "mothers of the believers" after the Prophet (sa).so muslims can never take up the wives of the Prophet (sa) in marriage.furthermore to buttress that point,we are told in the holy Quran on the case of Zaid (ra) that "the Prophet is not the father of any of you".that is to say the Prophet (sa) can marry any woman of the believers God have permitted him to.even adoption and changing a child's name from that of his biological father's was made forbidden on this account.now how does this relate to Aisha? With the temperament of Aisha as clearly seen,had the Prophet (sa) divorced her,she could have gone ahead to remarry in defiance of the Prophet (sa) and the Quranic revelation.this may very well be the reason the Prophet (sa) thought it was wise not to divorce her.if a man doesn't divorce the marriage is intact,and by law and culture another man cannot initiate a marriage with a woman who is in an un-concluded contract of marriage. You may also ask,why didn't Aisha remarry after the Prophet's (sa) death? The fact is society and conditions changed.the muslims were in power and no hypocrite or disbeliever could enter such a hole and not get severely punished alongside Aisha herself.so later on the fear factor was there.also her father usurped the caliphate and called himself "the caliph" or "successor of the Prophet".Aisha remarrying would be in the spotlight of shame.it may not be necessarily to abide by the rules,since the same father of hers did what he did on the issue of Fadak and also in Saqifa Banu Saeda with no remorse.

4. Divorce usually is tied to infidelity.this point is tied to point number one.most often divorce can be overlooked and the pain of marriage endured if there was no case of infidelity,especially also because in Islam divorce is not encouraged.according to authentic hadith,divorce is resentful to Allah (swt) even though it is permissible.the only time divorce was mentioned on Aisha was when she was falsely accused of adultery.the Prophet (sa) was in pain because of the slander and rumors the polytheists were spreading.Imam Ali (as) suggested that in order to ease his situation,he could divorce her until a verdict is reached;and possibly if she was innocent she could be returned.anyways she was absolved of the charge of adultery.perhaps one of the reasons she disliked Imam Ali (as),in addition to the fact that she realized the Prophet (sa) loved him more than her father, was because Imam Ali (as) suggested the option of divorce to ease the tension the Prophet (sa) found himself in.furthermore,before she went to war in the battle of Jamal with Imam Ali (as),when the news reached her that Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as) has taken over the caliphate after Usthman's murder,this was her reaction:

"I wish the sky would collapse on the earth before Ibn Abi Talib succeeds to the caliphate."
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by maclatunji: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
^What a poor and contradictory attempt at answering my very simple question.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by vedaxcool(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
Aisha(ra) is in Paradise according to Prophet(pbuh), Supporters of Ali(ra), Major Bani Hashim(ra) figures

From ‘Abdurrahman Ibn Ka’b Ibn Malik who narrated from ‘Aaishah (ra):’ I said : O Messenger of Allah, which of your wives will be in Paradise? He (pbuh) said: ‘ As for you, then you are among them. ‘

Source: Mustadrak Al-Hakim (4/13), and he authenticated it. Al-Dhahabi agreed with him

Ali (ra) on Aaishah (ra):

From ‘Asim Ibn Kulayb, from his father who said:”We went to ‘Ali (ra) and ‘Aaishah was mentioned. So he ['Ali] said:“The Khaleelah (the most beloved female) of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh)”. [Hadith Hassan, Dhahabi said it's chain is authentic]

Source: http://aicha.miraath.net/archives/292

The Supporters of Ali (ra) on Aaishah (ra):

From Arib Ibn Hamid who said: ‘On the day of the camel, Ammar [Ibn Yassir] saw a congregation, so he asked: ‘What is this?’So it was said to him: ‘A man who curses Aaishah and reviles her.’ So he -’Ammar’ went to him and said: ‘Shut up ! You are rebuked and you are refuted ! Do you revile the Habibah (the beloved one) of the Prophet (pbuh) ? Indeed she is his wife in Paradise.’

Source: No. 1647, Fadha’il Al-Sahabah by Imam Ahmad

Abdullah Ibn Abbas from the Ahl Al-Bayt رضي الله عنهم on Aaishah (ra):

From ‘Abdullah Ibn ‘Ubayd who said: ‘Ibn Abbas sought permission to enter upon Aaishah during her sickness which she died from. So she refused. And he continued to persistand seek permission until she agreed for him to enter. He entered and heard her saying:’I seek refuge by Allah from the fire.’He – Ibn Abbas – said: ‘ O Mother of the Believers, indeed Allah, the Most Glorious, The Most Mighty has exempted you from the fire. You are the first women whose excuse was revealed from the heavens.’
Source: No. 1636, Fadha’il Al-Sahabah by Imam Ahmad (rah) with the checking of Shaykh Al-Muhaddith Wasiyullah al-’Abbas Al-Hindi who said it is Sahih.

From Ibn Abi Mulaykah, from Dhakwaan the servant of ‘Aaishah (ra) who said that Ibn ‘Abbas (ra) sought permission from ‘Aaishah (ra) to enter while she was at the brink of her death and in her company was her nephew ‘Abdullah Ibn ‘Abdurrahman.

So he (her nephew) said: ‘ Here is Ibn ‘Abbas seeking permission from you and he is from the best of your children.’

So she (‘Aaishah) said: ‘ Leave me off from Ibn ‘Abbas and his praising.’

So he (the nephew) said: ‘He is a Qaari (proficent recitor) of the book of Allah, and he is a Jurist in the religion of Allah, so permit him so that he can greet you and he can saygoodbye to you.’

So she (‘Aaisha) said: ‘Then let him in if you wish.’

The narrator said :’So he permitted him, And Ibn ‘Abbas entered and gave the Salaam (greetings) and then sat. Then he (Ibn ‘Abbas) said:’O Mother of the Believers, have glad tidings for by Allah the only thing that is between you and the removal of all difficulties and hardships from you, and your meeting with Muhammad and his companions, [the only thing between you and that] is just your soul leaving your body.

So she (‘Aaishah) said: ‘And what else?’

So he (Ibn ‘Abbas) said: ‘ You were the most loved of all the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) to him and he never loved anything except that which is pure and good. And Allah revealed your clearance of sins from above the seven heavens, thus there is no Masjid on the earth except that that [revelation] is recited in the length of the nights and days. And your necklace was lost in the night of Abwaa, so the Prophet (pbuh) and his Companions looked for it until they stopped and then they discovered they had no water [for ablution], so Allah revealed :

“… And if you find no water, then perform Tayammum with clean soil and rub your faces and your hands therewith.” [Quran 4:43].’

So in that was a permission to all the general people in the whole Ummah, just because of you.

So, by Allah, indeed you are blessed.’

She (‘Aaishah) said:” O Ibn ‘Abbas, leave me off from this [praising]. For by Allah, I wish that I was one of those forgotten and unknown.’
Source: No. 1639, Fadha’il Al-Sahabah by Imam Ahmad (rah) with the checking of Shaykh Al-Muhaddith Wasiyullah al-’Abbas Al-Hindi who said it is Sahih.

In the narration in Musnad Al-Imam Ahmad, authenticated by Shaykh Ahmad Shakir, it states: He said: Ibn Abbas asked permission to visit her as she was dying. [She did not wish to allow him at first, so] she was told: O Mother, Verily, Ibn Abbas is one of your righteous sons, and came to greet you and (give you farewell?). So she said: Then allow him if you wish.
Ibn Abbas [May Allah be pleased with him] was allowed to enter. He said: Glad-tidings my mother, the only thing between you and meeting Muhammad Prayers and Peace of Allah upon him, and the loved ones [in another narration it adds 'and for that tiredness and aching to go away'] is for your soul to leave your body. You were his most beloved wife, and verily he did not love except that which is pleasant and righteous … he mentions many other of her virtues, and adds that her innocence had been proclaimed in the Quran, so you would not find a Masjid were Allah is being mentioned except that these verses would be recited day and night.

She said: Leave me alone O Ibn Abbas, By [Allah] who my soul is in His Hands, I wish I was something forgotten.

From every indication Lagoshia is caliming tyhe prophet only loved that which rude and bad while narration from those who witness it all say the prophet only loved taht which is pure and good.

Now we ask lagosshia which is it the prophet loved that which is bad and rude or loved that which is pure and good?

Repent from your evil ways!
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
maclatunji: ^What a poor and contradictory attempt at answering my very simple question.

Lol grin

Thank you Sir.may God bless you and endow us with more knowledge and guidance.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by vedaxcool(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Lagosshia kind of people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-Z5uZVjfWzo

« Funny Shia sheikh fails to lie about Bukhari and Muslim
Sunni vs Shia debate on Hadeeth, shia sheikh gets owned »
Shia celebration of death of Aisha(ra), cake and balloons : psychotic hatred

September 15, 2011 by islamistruth

3 Votes

Psychotic hatred displayed by Shia “sheikh” Yasir Al Habib and a group of Shias with their kids , celebrating the death of the mother of believers, Aisha radhee Allahu anha, over 1400 years ago, with balloons with ” Aisha is in hell” written on them. And a cake with ” Aisha is in hell ” written on it. As they, and their families chant and sing ” Aisha is in hell , Aisha is in hell” . Thats just sick , but Yasir Al Habib decided to give up Taqiya , and the whole celebration was aired on his private TV channel from the UK where he lives.

He was a Kuwaiti citizen, but was stripped of his citizenship for spreading Shia hatred and sectarianism.

If you give up the “hatred” displayed, regarding Aisha, Abu Bakr, Umar etc… not much would be left from the religion.

You dont see them celebrating the death of Pharon, Abu Jahil, or cursing the devil even like they do with the companions and wife of the prophet peace and blessings be upon them all.

He claims he’s just stating the real Shia beliefs while the others are being dishonest being politically correct, while hes just being honest and direct! (This is according to him!)

Yet Allah perfected the religion during the life time Muhammad pbuh.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
@Vedaxcool,

Keep it up! grin

We need more defence.you started this thread to offend others.now you're rushing to defense.well,you got what you asked for.

Just for the sake of clarification,Quran 33:33 which contains the "Verse of Purification" in honor of the Household of the Prophet (sa) is not in reference to the wives of the Prophet (sa).even the arabic grammar (in masculine) relevant to the purification verse prove that.also based on a hadith narrated by Aisha herself,the verse of purification was revealed in honor of five people known as "the people of the cloak" or Ahlul-Bayt (as).they are: the Prophet (sa),Imam Ali (as),Sayyida Fatima (as),Imam Hassan (as) and Imam Hussain (as).this was also emphasized in the role only these five purified figures played in the Event of Mubahila against the doubting "thomases" of christianity.even when Aisha herself have narrated an authentic hadith recorded in Sunni book of hadith that those purified are the 5 people just listed,and in their honor was the verse of purification contained or merged in Quran 33:33,sunnis still go ahead to abuse that verse to honor who was not honored by it (i.e. The wives generally).also based on logic,truth cannot oppose truth.if Imam Ali (as) was part of the pure ones mentioned in 33:33 then Aisha could not be part of those referred to in that verse,or vice versa.of course Sunnis can never have the gut to say Imam Ali (as) isn't part of that verse or that Imam Ali (as) was wrong in the battle of Jamal.finally,the actions of Aisha especially in the battle of Jamal doesn't speak of someone the Quran refers to in 33:33.

This is just for simple clarification even if anyone dislike it.further or extensive research will prove me right 100%
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by chakula: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
I haven't see the reason of this argument initially the thread has been posted as an illustration which if I am correct the OP want to use it and portray the reason why some friends should have refrain from lying curses on holy people that lives with Muhammad (s.a.w) and which the instance is clear.

After all the thread turn to battle ground as usual, it was happened those days that the Rasul (s.a.w.) used suratul kafiroon and address the unbelievers informing them His religion was with him, while theirs was with them.

simply here I will like to advice my Muslims brothers and sisters to desist from attacking one another to concentrate on religious issues which are far more better that disputing on issues that will not leads us to unity rather creating factions which it leads us toward not to help ourselves when the need is arise.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by vedaxcool(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
LagosShia: @Vedaxcool,

Keep it up! grin

We need more defence.you started this thread to offend others.now you're rushing to defense.well,you got what you asked for.

Thanks
Lol! grin grin I will, The fact that you showed that your sense for good women out surpasses that of the prophet pbuh? Or that you deny Allah words? You see your actions where well expected and do you know what it proves? The very repulsive nature of shiasm! And that is the end plan, every muslim that reads your statement will conclude clearly that shia is deviant! Good response, it worked right into my plan indeed! grin grin grin

LagosShia:
Just for the sake of clarification,Quran 33:33 which contains the "Verse of Purification" in honor of the Household of the Prophet (sa) is not in reference to the wives of the Prophet (sa).even the arabic grammar (in masculine) relevant to the purification verse prove that.also based on a hadith narrated by Aisha herself,the verse of purification was revealed in honor of five people known as "the people of the cloak" or Ahlul-Bayt (as).they are: the Prophet (sa),Imam Ali (as),Sayyida Fatima (as),Imam Hassan (as) and Imam Hussain (as).this was also emphasized in the role only these five purified figures played in the Event of Mubahila against the doubting "thomases" of christianity.even when Aisha herself have narrated an authentic hadith recorded in Sunni book of hadith that those purified are the 5 people just listed,and in their honor was the verse of purification contained or merged in Quran 33:33,sunnis still go ahead to abuse that verse to honor who was not honored by it (i.e. The wives generally).also based on logic,truth cannot oppose truth.if Imam Ali (as) was part of the pure ones mentioned in 33:33 then Aisha could not be part of those referred to in that verse,or vice versa.of course Sunnis can never have the gut to say Imam Ali (as) isn't part of that verse or that Imam Ali (as) was wrong in the battle of Jamal.finally,the actions of Aisha especially in the battle of Jamal doesn't speak of someone the Quran refers to in 33:33.

This is just for simple clarification even if anyone dislike it.further or extensive research will prove me right 100%

Is Sayidda Fatima masculine? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, so your mother for instance is not part of your father's household? No wonder you do not have respect for your Mothers of the believers! grin grin grin grin it is clear who needs extensive research, the context of the Qur'an is clear, Allah purified members of the prophet pbuh household, maybe you should go and check wikipedia for it means to be in someone's household, go have a sit and ask whether it is loigical (since you said shiasm is based on logics e.g. Slapping ones self come Ashura 10 grin grin grin) for ones cousin to be part of one's household more than one's own wife?
As we see your masculine noun excludes the prophet's own daughter! We do laugh at your "capacity" to reason

And we ask, are insisting that the prophet's will possessed by you shia is false? If not, slandering one who is in paradise is allowed in your branch of "Islam"?
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
^
Is Sayyida Fatima (as) masculine? No she is not.

According to Sunnis the Verse of Purification was revealed in honor of the wives.in Surat al-Ahzab where the verse is found,all the pronouns and verbs referring to the wives (before the verse of purification) are feminine only.in the verse of purification,there is automatic change to masculine tenses.in arabic as also in french,a collective noun or verb takes the masculine form when a man is included in the count.you may have only one man among 10 women,but the verb or pronoun will take masculine form to refer to them collectively.when the wives were been referred to before the verse of purification,all the verbs and pronouns were feminine.moreover,Aisha's hadith tells us in whose honor and reference the purification verse was revealed.the point is why lie that it was in honor of the wives the verse of purification was revealed?
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by vedaxcool(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
^^

So Sayyidda Fatima is not part of the Ahlulbayt? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that something new!
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by vedaxcool(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
[b]Lets read Holy Quran Ch. 11, verse. 71-73

وامراته قائمة فضحكت فبشرناها باسحاق ومن وراء اسحاق يعقوب

قالت ياويلتي ءالد وانا عجوز وهذا بعلي شيخا ان هذا لشئ عجيب

قالوا اتعجبين من امر الله رحمة الله وبركاته عليكم اهل البيت انه حميد مجيد

[011:071-73] And his wife was standing (there), and she laughed: But we gave her glad tidings of Isaac, and after him, of Jacob.

She said: “Alas for me! shall I bear a child, seeing I am an old woman, and my husband here is an old man? That would indeed be a wonderful thing!”

They said: “Dost thou wonder at God’s decree? The grace of God and His blessings on you, o ye people of the house! for He is indeed worthy of all praise, full of all glory!”

As you can see, Lady Sarah (s) , the wife of Prophet Abraham (a.s) has been addressed with a masculine term ‘kum’ which is 2nd person masculine plural pronoun.

http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=11&verse=73

So the wives of the Prophet (s) can’t be excluded from the ahlelbayt because of the logics lagosshia used in excluding the prophet pbuh own's daughter from his housegold because if we have to accept that, we would have to reject Sarah (a.s) as the ahlelbayt in Quran Ch. 11, verse 33, which would be absolutely against Quran. Because the address is towards a female

قالوا اتعجبين من امر الله

Qaloo ataAAjabeena min amri Allahi

[011:073] They said: “Dost thou wonder at God’s decree?

Where ‘taAAjabeena’ is 2nd person feminine singular verb . So if we have to accept the theory of Lgoahi, how will we answer this verse of Quran?
[/b]

LOLS grin grin grin grin grin lagosshia try again, but this time don't exclude the prophet own daughter from his household all because you hate the prophet's wives, you should know by now I understand you antics wink
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
vedaxcool: ^^

So Sayyidda Fatima is not part of the Ahlulbayt? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that something new!

So now feigning stupidity is your weapon? I said the verse of purification on account of the hadith narrated by Aisha,refers to five people only,including Sayyida Fatima (as).furthermore the purification verse was not revealed in honor of the wives as even the tense used shows.

You asked,does wives belong to the household (ahlul-bayt) of a man?

Yes you're correct,in linguistic terms the wives and possibly even your uncle can be classified as part of your "household" (ahlul-bayt).but the context in which verse 33:33 was revealed excludes the wives.the wives are not even among those purified household members of the Prophet (sa),referred to as "Ahlul-Bayt" in 33:33.this is the account of Aisha.

Let me give you an example.let's say in your family you're 10 children.two of you are thieves.and then someone make this statement: "the police should arrest the wicked children of Mr. A".does the word "children" necessarily refer to all the 10 children or only the two that are thieves?

Now you have an household (ahlul-bayt),whereby someone is addressing only 5, among the many literal household members.must the word "household" addressing those particular 5 necessarily include others?

This isn't a matter of "smart".it is the context in which the verse was revealed.it is in honor of Fatima (as) and her father,her husband and her two children (as).since the pronoun in arabic is collective (five people including male and female),the masculine tense is used.if the people mentioned are only female,then the tense would be feminine.the masculine tense takes precedence even if there is only one male among 100 females.in the verse of purification,there are four males and 1 female.so naturally the masculine tense would be used.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by maclatunji: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
^Lagosshia, it is dubious people that answer simple questions with long epistles and/or stories. I will ask you two straightforward questions that you should answer yes or no.

1. Was Aisha (RA), a wife of the Prophet (SAW) at the time of his death? Yes or No

2. If you answered yes to Question 1, is she not entitled to your respect as the Prophet's wife and widow? Yes or No.

Two questions, two words as answers is all I require. Failure to comply with these instructions shall attract a ban for your numerous offences that I have on record.

Complying and even giving a negative response will not attract a ban.

You must answer these questions or desist from posting on this section altogether. These rules are simple and easy to understand, "the ball is in your court."
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by vedaxcool(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
LagosShia:

So now feigning stupidity is your weapon? I said the verse of purification on account of the hadith narrated by Aisha,refers to five people only,including Sayyida Fatima (as).furthermore the purification verse was not revealed in honor of the wives as even the tense used shows.

You asked,does wives belong to the household (ahlul-bayt) of a man?

Yes you're correct,in linguistic terms the wives and possibly even your uncle can be classified as part of your "household" (ahlul-bayt).but the context in which verse 33:33 was revealed excludes the wives.the wives are not even among those purified household members of the Prophet (sa),referred to as "Ahlul-Bayt" in 33:33.this is the account of Aisha.

Let me give you an example.let's say in your family you're 10 children.two of you are thieves.and then someone make this statement: "the police should arrest the wicked children of Mr. A".does the word "children" necessarily refer to all the 10 children or only the two that are thieves?

Now you have an household (ahlul-bayt),whereby someone is addressing only 5, among the many literal household members.must the word "household" addressing those particular 5 necessarily include others?

This isn't a matter of "smart".it is the context in which the verse was revealed.it is in honor of Fatima (as) and her father,her husband and her two children (as).since the pronoun in arabic is collective (five people including male and female),the masculine tense is used.if the people mentioned are only female,then the tense would be feminine.the masculine tense takes precedence even if there is only one male among 100 females.in the verse of purification,there are four males and 1 female.so naturally the masculine tense would be used.

Lol grin the nasibi is trap in his own lies, first you cited the masculine issue to deny that the verse was speaking about the wives but males, then when we pointed it out to you it will exclude Fatima you again that fuming angrily feigning lies just to be correct at all point. Did the verse speak of 5 people? No! Who was the verse addressing? the prophet wife, in that context, how would a verse addressing the prophet pbuh wives suddenly jump to speak of a restricted five people it did not mention directly? You see your lies are very damning indeed! Locking you up in a tight spot that only more illogical lies can set you free! Now someone ask lagosshia why he is running to his mother of believers Aisha r.a to save him? He is now shouting incessantly Aisha, Aisha, Aisha!!! I hope you won't start shouting Ya Aisha!!! grin grin, someone asked this nasibi why he believes the word of someone he terms bad mannered? I for once won't accept the word of someone my scholars call fasiq, kafir etc just because I won't to win a debate at all cost! Few post back you were the same person slandering her now you are holding her words in high esteem! grin grin grin I won't die of laughter!!! Are we seeing the duplicity?
Muslims don't accepts the sayings of people with dubious character, bad manners etc. So suddenly we see lagosshia suddenly quoting a hadith from thin air and then attributing It to Aisha, a woman he so pationately hate, and deride!

The verse indeed is clear, Aisha r.a and the rest of prophet wives, his daughter, grand son, etc. Are all part of his household! You see why I call you nasibi! cheesy
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 12:41am On Nov 22, 2012
[size=14pt]LA FATA ILLA ALI,LA SAIFA ILLA ZHUL-FIQAR![/size]

Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by vedaxcool(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2012
I like the golden one better wink wink wink wink grin

Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by maclatunji: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2012
LagosShia: [size=14pt]LA FATA ILLA ALI,LA SAIFA ILLA ZHUL-FIQAR![/size]

I will give you one more chance to answer my question(s). Maybe you got overexcited by the ornament of your sword whilst you were typing.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
maclatunji:

I will give you one more chance to answer my question(s). Maybe you got overexcited by the ornament of your sword whilst you were typing.

Why do you feel I'm obliged to answer your question? What sort of "power" are you trying to display here? Or are you hinting at rushing to hide this thread and clean the "mess" Vedaxcool have caused/spilled with this thread?or may be threat of a ban? You must really have the feeling people here think you're a vampire grin You really seem very bitter.but you just have to grow a heart and build the courage to see and accept the truth.I share and feel your pain.I lived through that stage too.

And I don't really know which question(s) you're referring to,that is if I feel like answering them or decide to.and why the "s" in brackets? Are you not sure of what you're referring to.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by Onyocha: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
This thread is the most dramatic and informative thread I've followed in this board.a complete smack down for the OP. grin

With the Sunni soldiers marching,only LagosShia trashed them all.

The one that claimed to be "neutral" and a "peace broker" coming to the rescue.grin

The one that claimed to be neither Sunni or Shia grin grin

The fanatic who declared a war he cannot end or win. grin grin grin

The "educated" runaway extremist. grin grin grin grin

And the one thinking he is hitler and capable of using veto power to "convince" people grin grin grin grin grin

LagosShia alone quenched all of them! grin

Indeed "one with God (truth) is majority".

My message to LagosShia:

Keep it up and don't let them intimidate you.we dey your back kampe! We dey watch o! grin
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by maclatunji: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
LagosShia:

Why do you feel I'm obliged to answer your question? What sort of "power" are you trying to display here? Or are you hinting at rushing to hide this thread and clean the "mess" Vedaxcool have caused/spilled with this thread?or may be threat of a ban? You must really have the feeling people here think you're a vampire grin You really seem very bitter.but you just have to grow a heart and build the courage to see and accept the truth.I share and feel your pain.I lived through that stage too.

And I don't really know which question(s) you're referring to,that is if I feel like answering them or decide to.and why the "s" in brackets? Are you not sure of what you're referring to.

Actually, you are not obliged to answer my question, Like you saw, I gave you options. Now, going by the fact that I have clearly established that the Shia leadership are not in congruence with your attempts at tainting the image of the Prophet's wife or wives and other companions and you have clearly shown a desire to continue and not to stop, I hereby invoke my powers as moderator and ban you for insulting the sensibilities of Muslims of whatever creed (even your Shia leadership) won't tolerate your actions. If a non-Muslim had done same, I would have banned him/her a long time ago.

The fact that you are hiding under the banner of being a "Shia-Muslim" will not free you of the consequence of your actions". I advise you to serve your ban with dignity and take the time-out to reflect.

For the record let me requote the position of Shia authorities on the matter:

maclatunji maclatunji:
IOL: Sheikh Shaltout (may Allah have mercy on him) issued a fatwa saying that a Sunni may perform his or her acts of worship in accordance with the Ja`fari school of thought. Do you have similar trends toward accepting the performance of acts of worship according to any other school of thought? Tell us about the efforts of rapprochement on the part of Shiites, especially in light of the issues we have raised.

Mohtashami: The highest religious reference in Iran, Imam Khamene'i [not to be confused with Khomeini:

, described Lady `A'ishah in a Friday sermon as the Mother of the Believers. He was criticized by some Shiites for this speech. However, as a supreme reference, he made a definitive statement, saying that Lady `A'ishah is the Mother of the Believers and that no one is allowed to insult the Mother of the Believers, otherwise a death fatwa would be issued against him or her. What can they possibly do beyond that?
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by Onyocha: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Actually, you are not obliged to answer my question, Like you saw, I gave you options. Now, going by the fact that I have clearly established that the Shia leadership are not in congruence with your attempts at tainting the image of the Prophet's wife or wives and other companions and you have clearly shown a desire to continue and not to stop, I hereby invoke my powers as moderator and ban you for insulting the sensibilities of Muslims of whatever creed (even your Shia leadership) won't tolerate your actions. If a non-Muslim had done same, I would have banned him/her a long time ago.

The fact that you are hiding under the banner of being a "Shia-Muslim" will not free you of the consequence of your actions". I advise you to serve your ban with dignity and take the time-out to reflect.

For the record let me requote the position of Shia authorities on the matter:

Chei! muhehehehe,checheche,jejejeje grin

Bitter loser!

LagosShia have not insulted anyone.you need to burn your Sunni scriptures if you feel offended.reminds me of christian feeling bad about the OT.

You keep talking about "Shia leadership".there is no one Shia leader.the Shia Moslems follow any of the number of ayatollahs they have.all those ayatollahs are religious authorities.some may be more outspoken and critical than others when it comes to Sunnis.and how do you expect a politician like the iranian minister you're quoting to make anything but diplomatic statements? Ok agree insult is not allowed.but where is the insult?

LagosShia you'd soon be back.keep it up! grin
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by maclatunji: 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
Onyocha:

Chei! muhehehehe,checheche,jejejeje grin

Bitter loser!

LagosShia have not insulted anyone.you need to burn you Sunni scriptures if you feel offended.reminds me of christian feeling bad about the OT.

You keep talking about "Shia leadership".there is no one Shia leader.the Shia Moslems follow any of the number of ayatollahs they have.all those ayatollahs are religious authorities.and how do you expect a politician like the minister you're quoting to make anything but diplomatic statements? Ok agree insult is not allowed.but where is the insult?

LagosShia you'd soon be back.keep it up! grin

Actually, LagosShia's many posts don't show anything more than the fact that Aisha (RA) was a normal wife who had disagreements with her husband. Ultimately, the husband was happy enough to keep her as his wife until his death. No need to write long epistles on her status in Islam. It is obvious to anyone with a clear mind.

Keep deluding yourself- none of your Ayatollah's has more judicial power than the one ready to pass a "death sentence" on LagosShia for his actions on this thread. It is a good thing to curb him if not for any other reason for his own safety since he doesn't even understand the creed he claims to defend.

#Notsofunnyish.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by Onyocha: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Actually, LagosShia's many posts don't show anything more than the fact that Aisha (RA) was a normal wife who had disagreements with her husband. Ultimately, the husband was happy enough to keep her as his wife until his death. No need to write long epistles on her status in Islam. It is obvious to anyone with a clear mind.

Keep deluding yourself- none of your Ayatollah's has more judicial power than the one ready to pass a "death sentence" on LagosShia for his actions on this thread. It is a good thing to curb him if not for any other reason for his own safety since he doesn't even understand the creed he claims to defend.

#Notsofunnyish.

I know you feel bitter and angry.but take it with integrity.

You contradicted yourself twice in the above.you said LagosShia proved nothing except that Aisha was a "normal wife".than if that is the case,why ban him?

Second contradiction,is Aisha expected to be a normal wife? From my following in this thread I saw your Koran says the wives of your prophet are not like normal or ordinary women.they must maintain high behaviour.you have contradicted your Koran.

As for the death sentence,LagosShia did not insult Aisha.also LagosShia is nigerian not an iranian.the power of the supreme leader of iran,khamanei,doesn't cover nigeria.also the shia people choose which ayatollah to follow as their personal religious or spiritual guide.how do you know LagosShia follow khamanei? Both religiously and politically your khamanei fatwa is only useful to make sunnis happy and win their sympathy for iran.

You should also stop being an extremist.don't dare mention death fatwa.its not only you that have "death fatwas".I'm sure LagosShia is our nairaland ayatollah.he can get a fatwa on you.and seriously you threatening another person's life with fatwa is in violation of nigerian law.

Take your defeat with integrity.next time don't start wars you can't win.

Long live Ayatollah LagosShia grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

On The Issue Of Wedding Ring / The Issue Of Shortening Salah (salat-ul Qasr) During NYSC Camp / Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.