Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Discover How To Easily Make Money with Clickbank As their Customer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How To Easily Make Money with Clickbank As their Customer (659 Views)

How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK / Gtbank Can No Longer Service Their Customer / 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Easily Make Money with Clickbank As their Customer by legalwealth(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
I observed that lots of people even most Nigerians make one or two payments on CLICKBANK to buy one or two products and not still making money out of it while even making payment.

I've made a lot of payments on this site and I'm still making payments and still making hell of money out of the purchases.
The last payment that I made on this site was $162 less than 10 days ago which I got huge commission from.

Each time you make any payment,you are entitled to commisions be it 50,70,75 percent of your payment and most people don't know this.

To earn commission,you must put your clickbank username in the product affiliate link which you can always get at the extreme end of the product page.

To make money this way,you need:

1.A duly opened clickbank account as a Nigerian which you can access with Nigeria or any IP at anytime,anyday 24/7.

2.Payment means of which they only accept some credit or debit cards and PayPal but I do use and prefer PayPal because of issue of refund which I do get fast compared to demanding for refund to card which might take days and even weeks or you might not even get your money back as I lost $50 to them when I bought satellite direct software some 3 month plus ago which stopped working 2 days after purchase and reply to messages sent to vendor I didnt see even up till now though I tried contacting clickbank but I had to let the issue die when the stress was much.
That can never happen assuming I used my PayPal to pay for the product.
Lesson learnt?

I think I've made some points and hints in here.
You are free to ask me any question about what I've discussed above about making money from clickbank as a buyer or consumer.

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6

(1) (Reply)

Free But World Class Training For Sme In Nigeria / Hair Removal Cream / Please Anyone In The House With Where I Can Get Shea Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.