Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,569 members, 7,944,725 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? (828 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by massiveprofits1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
I Pals,
I'm a graduate with the sum of Fifty-Two Thousand (N52,000) Naira only.
I don't know any profitable business right now in Nigeria.
Please if any of you have a great idea please help me

My email address is: aredeatimi@yahoo.com

Thanks
Arede
Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by Tolo2: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hi, I like your spirit.

My advise is don't rush into anything that promises huge instant returns.

What I will advise you to do is;

1. Locate a gsm recharge card seller, about 5 are okay, that have good sales turnover
2. Use your 52k to purchase recharge cards from a recharge card dealer where you are sure of getting stocks at real wholesales price.
3. Liase with the sellers you have contacted and promise to supply them stock daily.
4. Buy from the wholesaler and resale to your customers at a margin
5. If you do this consistently, your 52k will grow gradually and you can increase your capital and business.

Wish you all the best.
Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by rubycute(f): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
You may wish to consider investing on xPAY? http://www.truexgold.com/xpay/home.php
Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:20am On Nov 21, 2012
CHECK SOME REAL BUSINESS I POSTED IN MY BUSINESS TOPIC,ANY QUESTION YOU CAN ASK ME IN RELATION TO MY POST
Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by Mentaremix(m): 2:30am On Nov 21, 2012
@poster.I will advice u to first get knowledge,training, personal development and information b4 u invest ur money.I invite u 2 our FREE BIZ SEMINAR on a Global Oil and Gas biz that is spreading fast this Sat.24,at 110B,Obafemi Awolowo Way,Ikeja,HTH Building,Beside Holy Trinity Hospital.INFORMATION IS KEY TO TRANSFORMATION.Call 08090684207 for mre info.
Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by afolabisegun(m): 6:13am On Nov 21, 2012
You May Have to read a guide before you proceed or start anything!
The Business I'm recommending to any Nigerian Right Now is Importation of
Cheap online products.. Not only from china, try That of original products in usa, uk , and so on
to start importing some goods you might not need more than #10,000 since most merchants will soon
start free shipping packages for their products. If you are Buying in Bulks there are companies
in Nigeria that can assist you to make your payment in Naira, get your product down to Nigeria. all you
have to do is to pay them in Naira and for their services. You might also be looking for a way to identify
fake ecommerce or websites? ecommerce sites that accept Nigerian easily, How to make payment and so on
If you want to try out how it works for Nigerian
or want to know more log on to www.importationbiz..com

(1) (Reply)

Trump Vs. Sugar!! / Fish Farmers Please Help Me / GTB Refused To Transfer My Payment After Debiting My Accout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.