Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,942 members, 7,922,328 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:08 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180365 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
(continuatn from above),whereas his colleague that got first class was a mister & under him in d same school & dept(both were my lecturers).meaning when u succeed,work more & if u fall,stand up & pick something i.e. experience,insight of how not to do d same thing over again.in biz focus is essential,as i jokingly mentioned to someone that had a vision to do a certain biz,but said he held there is money in another idea he just heard,that so if some1 says na rat b biz,u will just jump in.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2013
gd morning,still on our FAITH talk,the A stands for addition,thats whatever u do,add value to yr products,when your competitors are selling cassava,u are selling gari,when they are selling beans.u are selling clean beans,when they are using people.u are using technology etc,when they close at 4Pm,u extend yours a bit or much more,two days ago in abuja,i saw an eatery with a section aside with barbing salon.boutique & drinks(B4 u conclude,d bungalow was built in a way that non conflict btw clients i.e no
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2013
i.e d biz built,d customers of any of d section of d biz of d eatery never meets.so if u are for drinks,u never meet those going for a haircut.that particular biz owner had leverage on related biz i.e common human needs(hygiene,food,fun,clothing) on a spot & i blieve d sections will compliment eachother.so if na only barbing,we that can & do cut hair ourselves will definitely eat & wear clothes.So learn to add value

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2013
taking time off of d serene abuja environment,iam writing what I stands for in FAITH(when it comes to biz,home & relationship),the I stands for integrity.To really make it in life & be at peace,this factor is d most essential.let your yea be yea & your nay be nay.do not cheat to increase(such act only brings temporary solutions & integrity brings a lasting with permanent solutions).Remember this adage,that lies can go for a thousand years,but a day,d truth will catch up.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by conceptkid(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
if you are an entrepreneur, then I believe you will be familiar with the challenges associated with the entrepreneurial process of building a business from scratch. But if not, and you dream of becoming one someday; then I think you will find this post worthwhile.
what are the major business challenges entrepreneurs face when starting a small business from scratch?
How do successful entrepreneurs and drop out billionaires handle and solve problems in business?
Must an entrepreneur face these business challenges when starting a business?
you will get to know soon.

starting a business is like jumping out of a danfo at a high speed in mid the middle of third mainland brigde,

if any of the above question is running through your mind if you are an entrepreunuer then i will advice you to read my posts that i will be giving out
concerning the top 10 ten challenges you will face when starting a business from scratch
now let me tell you something you need to know

if any body tells you starting a business is easy then that person is not telling the truth like just like the artist 2face said "if i tell you say it is easy nah setup"
what are the major business challenges entrepreneurs face when starting a small business from scratch?
How do successful entrepreneurs and drop out billionaires handle and solve problems in business?
Must an entrepreneur face these business challenges when starting a business?
you will get to know soon.

starting a business is like jumping out of a danfo at a high speed in mid the middle of third mainland brigde,

if any of the above question is running through your mind if you are an entrepreunuer then i will advice you to read my posts that i will be giving out
concerning the top 10 ten challenges you will face when starting a business from scratch
now let me tell you something you need to know

if any body tells you starting a business is easy then that person is not telling the truth like just like the artist 2face said "if i tell you say it is easy nah setup"

I am writing this posts to enable aspiring entrepreneurs prepare in advance for the challenges involved with the entrepreneurial process.Please it’s never my intention to scare or discourage you from going into business; In fact, I intend to achieve the opposite.becase if you dont know the challenges you cannot look for or find the solutions to them like a chinese proverd said he that is prepared has won the battle half way
they are problems facing business in nigeria my dear forumite you need to know the challenges facing that business but they are some challenges facing all businesses these challenges are common to all businesses some of them are
.raising capital for their business
.gathering their team members
. finding business location
. finding good employees
.finding good customers
.competition
these are some of the many problem business face
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by formaticeffect: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
Buyer Needed for
LPFO: TTO, CIF and FOB Delivery
CO: TTO, CIF and FOB Delivery
AGO: TTO, CIF and FOB Delivery

or
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
gd evening all,i blieve u are all doin great,for those in abuja,d following businesses will be great bizes u can get high return on investment,if u can afford it creche biz is a fortune in terms of ROI,if u hav land,kuje etc,building project is great,because rent of 2 bedroom goes as high as N1Million in kuje & if na eatery u can afford,its worth it & peppersoup with softdrinks can rake in gd return(catfish farmers)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
if you are interested in renting fishpond or desire to buy used poultry cages in lagos, call me on 08035335647
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2013
in reference to our FAITH essense in biz,T represent Truth,truth is just continued integrity i.e. by d grace of God,u consciously do things that builds good relationship(NOTE-every cordial biz relationship on trust,guarantees free advert of yr biz or services),That means yr integrity of doing biz with others,must be constant & continual.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by mokeju(f): 2:26am On Apr 13, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i hav manual on vegetables(ugu,efo,okra & bonus on plantain),N2500 & i can give u free info on snail farming if u need it

Please can you be kind enough to email the snail farming manual to justsnails@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2013
mokeju:

Please can you be kind enough to email the snail farming manual to justsnails@yahoo.com.

Thank you
don't worry, I will send you the info you need to know on snail farming(simple but precise info)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by yugeekay: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
don't worry, I will send you the info you need to know on snail farming(simple but precise info)[color=#006600][/color]

pls can u also send the info on snails to ugoske@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lasunnaira(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
Great works brother! Is it possible for me to start ice block business with 150k? Thank u & God bless u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
@yugeekay and mokeju, today is a hectic day, dv after church tomorrow I will get time to send the info on snailery.@ lasunnaira,150k can start on a small scale, i believe you can either buy a freezer or check on fabricators to build a ice block making machine, but with the varying costing normally advertise for an ice block making machine, i guess quality freezer will be the reasonable option. Consider the following, light to run the machine, demand or market of the products in your choice of siting it, is there any competitor and do u have the insight on how u will share part of the available or ready customer i.e ideas on how to compete favorable with existing ones (if any).150k is money, u can start something
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 14, 2013
@op

I am planning to buy a car worth 400k for my cuz to drive for a return of abt 3-4k daily, monday to friday. Is that return viable?

Location sango otta area. Do u know of any route that one can ply. Regarding trust, no wahala on dat side.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

keep up with the good work bro
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by chiboy11(m): 5:10am On Apr 14, 2013
SOLO124: @op
I am planning to buy a car worth 400k for my cuz to drive for a return of abt 3-4k daily, monday to friday. Is that return viable?
Location sango otta area. Do u know of any route that one can ply. Regarding trust, no wahala on dat side.
if am u I wil get a gud Nigeria 2nd hand car for like 200k n try wit dat one, I ve bout a bus b4 4a man of which he did nt pay me upto 3months n he stole it, hear since ure getin it 4ur cousin d security s gud cuse he won't run away, but anoda tin s can he b able 2 pay u
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
SOLO124: @op

Thank God for the good work, since the issue of trust had being settled, transport biz is good(when it is driven by a trusted hand),my advise is if you can get a cheaper car, because it will reduce your risk( if the biz route prospect changes due to the non constant government policy),from your take it means you will get btw 15-20k per week i.e. 60-80k monthly and you will be able to recover your investment in 5 - almost 7 months i.e. if you don't have issues with the car, authorities or even the driver, my advise is if you can add a little innovation to this and that is add call and hire to it, but still look for a lesser cost(let it be presentable or people will not want to ride in it).with this little analysis you can decide best, about a particular route, i cannot give any particular one,but I can say commercial viable town or city is the best for such biz
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
chiboy11: if am u I wil get a gud Nigeria 2nd hand car for like 200k n try wit dat one, I ve bout a bus b4 4a man of which he did nt pay me upto 3months n he stole it, hear since ure getin it 4ur cousin d security s gud cuse he won't run away, but anoda tin s can he b able 2 pay u

wink
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Thank God for the good work, since the issue of trust had being settled, transport biz is good(when it is driven by a trusted hand),my advise is if you can get a cheaper car, because it will reduce your risk( if the biz route prospect changes due to the non constant government policy),from your take it means you will get btw 15-20k per week i.e. 60-80k monthly and you will be able to recover your investment in 5 - almost 7 months i.e. if you don't have issues with the car, authorities or even the driver, my advise is if you can add a little innovation to this and that is add call and hire to it, but still look for a lesser cost(let it be presentable or people will not want to ride in it).with this little analysis you can decide best, about a particular route, i cannot give any particular one,but I can say commercial viable town or city is the best for such biz
smiley
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @yugeekay and mokeju, today is a hectic day, dv after church tomorrow I will get time to send the info on snailery.@ lasunnaira,150k can start on a small scale, i believe you can either buy a freezer or check on fabricators to build a ice block making machine, but with the varying costing normally advertise for an ice block making machine, i guess quality freezer will be the reasonable option. Consider the following, light to run the machine, demand or market of the products in your choice of siting it, is there any competitor and do u have the insight on how u will share part of the available or ready customer i.e ideas on how to compete favorable with existing ones (if any).150k is money, u can start something
@yugeekay and mokeju, i have sent the relevant ,but precise info you need for doing snail farming. ALL THE BEST
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by teexzle: 12:26am On Apr 15, 2013
Hi v u been able to setup 1 suceessfuly
harmony5: Thanks bro, but I'm interested on cleaning service, matter of fact I'm hoping to setup one by the first quater of next year.
So, could u please talk on this subject. Thanks in advance.
Note that my interest is in office and home cleaning, not dry cleaning. My email is evlive@ymail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by mokeju(f): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
excelsiorfarm: don't worry, I will send you the info you need to know on snail farming(simple but precise info)

am sorry the email is jmksnails@yahoo.com

Kindly resend.

Thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by rawkoko: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
bros good day o, pls i no mind to go bush and find snail so that me too can start something meanigful somewhere s send to me eBook on snail farming. thanks and if you can advice me on what to do pls don't hesitate cos i do really read your post daily. my main issue is no money i just they try.
theopenkoko@yahoo.com
theopenkoko@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
rawkoko: bros good day o, pls i no mind to go bush and find snail so that me too can start something meanigful somewhere s send to me eBook on snail farming. thanks and if you can advice me on what to do pls don't hesitate cos i do really read your post daily. my main issue is no money i just they try.
theopenkoko@yahoo.com
theopenkoko@yahoo.com
the info on snail farming is specific and precise, u don't need stories, it is not an e-book, but whatever anyone will claim he can teach you on it is what you get in the short email. bro money is not the first thing in biz, but idea and when d idea comes, you can reach out to good friends, family members or do joint venture(the person must be sincere and trust worthy, but let your agreement whether verbal or written be realistic ).more so for naija most people they try, I have had call, where a mature man was weeping that I should employ him, i did what I could(though I didn't employ),that is reality, am also working on vocational center for empowerment and I know I cannot do it alone, hence am also discussing with others.there4 relax, believe God and things shall work out.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by rawkoko: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
excelsiorfarm: the info on snail farming is specific and precise, u don't need stories, it is not an e-book, but whatever anyone will claim he can teach you on it is what you get in the short email. bro money is not the first thing in biz, but idea and when d idea comes, you can reach out to good friends, family members or do joint venture(the person must be sincere and trust worthy, but let your agreement whether verbal or written be realistic ).more so for naija most people they try, I have had call, where a mature man was weeping that I should employ him, i did what I could(though I didn't employ),that is reality, am also working on vocational center for empowerment and I know I cannot do it alone, hence am also discussing with others.there4 relax, believe God and things shall work out.

okay thanks let me get the info as well at least to get doing something, ideas they but meeting pple is frustrating i intend to even sell one of my kidney and carry on.
it is only if God send some to u that he/she can offer any help.
thanks pls give me the info on snail farming, at least if i enter bush i can pick some to start with
theopenkoko@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by rawkoko: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
excelsiorfarm: the info on snail farming is specific and precise, u don't need stories, it is not an e-book, but whatever anyone will claim he can teach you on it is what you get in the short email. bro money is not the first thing in biz, but idea and when d idea comes, you can reach out to good friends, family members or do joint venture(the person must be sincere and trust worthy, but let your agreement whether verbal or written be realistic ).more so for naija most people they try, I have had call, where a mature man was weeping that I should employ him, i did what I could(though I didn't employ),that is reality, am also working on vocational center for empowerment and I know I cannot do it alone, hence am also discussing with others.there4 relax, believe God and things shall work out.

okay thanks let me get the info as well at least to get doing something, ideas they but meeting pple is frustrating i intend to even sell one of my kidney and carry on.
thanks pls give me the info on snail farming, at least if i enter bush i can pick some to start with
theopenkoko@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
rawkoko:

theopenkoko@yahoo.com
don't sell your kidney(it is sign of impatience),interestingly the snail biz u want to do is like its name i.e. the earliest to maturity is about a year, go to church or mosque they will support, i don't say beg, discuss, if u have idea and it is viable, people will buy into it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
@yugeekay, pls kindly forward the snail details I sent to u to jmksnails@yahoo.com and theopenkoko@yahoo.com,thanks sister I have to go for church service
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @yugeekay, pls kindly forward the snail details I sent to u to jmksnails@yahoo.com and theopenkoko@yahoo.com,thanks sister I have to go for church service
@mokeju ,rawkoko, i have sent the detail that you need to start and manage a snail farm
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by rawkoko: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @mokeju ,rawkoko, i have sent the detail that you need to start and manage a snail farm

please i have not get it o. may be there is a miss up,
my email again

theopenkoko@yahoo.com

excelsiorfarm: @mokeju ,rawkoko, i have sent the detail that you need to start and manage a snail farm
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2013
rawkoko:

please i have not get it o. may be there is a miss up,
my email again

theopenkoko@yahoo.com

check your mail and do you know what interest me more, u resent me d details using your email, or may be you are expecting one voluminous book. that's all you need, except you want lies, which I don't have, God Bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by rawkoko: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
thanks gotten it, little really but it insightful

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.