Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,943 members, 7,922,332 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180366 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
kay best: sir, happy new week.please i need a clarification on this issue
Dec 24th 2012, i tried to cross my pig so introduce Boer to her.
afetr a week i.e 2 January the boer was taken to anoda sow in anoda firm.
this 2nd sow gave birth on Fri 19th last week.
but my sow i i guess has crossed on Dec 27 2012, is yet to deliver.
From my caculation the one that has born the gestation is not up to 114days
and my is 117 now yet to born. what could be the cause.
Thank you.
first I cant conclude on the timing the sow(female pig) was serviced or it became fertilized, but I want to enlighten you on a little fact, the gestation period of pigs are 3 months,3 weeks and 3 days i.e. 115 days in all, it also important to note that there is an allowance of plus or minus two days. from the data you provided, what it means is if the sow receive servicing on 2 jan on getting to the other farm, on fri 19, it delivered on 107 days. And yours if it crossed on dec 27 2012, today should be 116 days, which of this signs do you observe, blood coming out, weakness, heavy or difficult bringing, inability to rise, reddening of the sow's eye or not feeding,if any call a vet doc, also it important to verify from the other farm if he had not try to cross it previously with a boar before(though such experiences of early instance do occur under induce labor i.e use of medication eg oxytocin etc.),your calculated observation might be wrong,but if non of those sign is observed, there isn't any tension, but do get a vet doc for on ground assessment
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kaybest1: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2013
excelsiorfarm: first I cant conclude on the timing the sow(female pig) was serviced or it became fertilized, but I want to enlighten you on a little fact, the gestation period of pigs are 3 months,3 weeks and 3 days i.e. 115 days in all, it also important to note that there is an allowance of plus or minus two days. from the data you provided, what it means is if the sow receive servicing on 2 jan on getting to the other farm, on fri 19, it delivered on 107 days. And yours if it crossed on dec 27 2012, today should be 116 days, which of this signs do you observe, blood coming out, weakness, heavy or difficult bringing, inability to rise, reddening of the sow's eye or not feeding,if any call a vet doc, also it important to verify from the other farm if he had not try to cross it previously with a boar before(though such experiences of early instance do occur under induce labor i.e use of medication eg oxytocin etc.),your calculated observation might be wrong,but if non of those sign is observed, there isn't any tension, but do get a vet doc for on ground assessment

Am happy to in form you that the pig deliver over to seven piglet. after i red your post i went to the farm and observed that pig is okay no sign of any problem as you suggested. though my pigs have always use 117 days for gestation, my worry came as result of the that born at less than 107 days, cos no previous attempt to cross those pig it was after the pig left my farm for their farm. i cant still fathom the cause of such early birth. anyway glory be to God for the increase.
thanks i love you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by missylizzy(f): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hi
i was just going through the post on the topic of fish farming, im a corper about to finish my servce i saved some money and i want to invest with 50k, i was going through the thread,pls i nid guidance on how i can start with the 50k, my email is fizzliz4@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lana75(f): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
[U are on point bros, how start a biz wt 600k? Am thinking of bakery, bread]Advertising Specialty/branding of Gifts Item
s
vegetables
Rearing Pigs
Daycare
raising Point of Lay
Fish Farming
Raising goat and Ram
Sales of Food Items
Consultancy
Plantain farming
Acting as a farm gate to Farmers
Packing of Food items
Poultry in General
Fruit Selling
Nylon Cutting
Snacks
Tutorial Classes
Car Wash
Cleaning Services
These are few of ventures you can start and become an employer of labour.Interesting to say that some of the Businesses mentioned above that You can start with less than 30,000 naira.The fact remains that some is based on space,but even with little space you be surprise at what you get.Dv i will buttress some facts and how you can start any.You can follow this write up: My Number 08035335647[/quote]
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
kay best:

Am happy to in form you that the pig deliver over to seven piglet. after i red your post i went to the farm and observed that pig is okay no sign of any problem as you suggested. though my pigs have always use 117 days for gestation, my worry came as result of the that born at less than 107 days, cos no previous attempt to cross those pig it was after the pig left my farm for their farm. i cant still fathom the cause of such early birth. anyway glory be to God for the increase.
thanks i love you.
congrats, Thank God for the increase, GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD, the reason the other one can deliver earlier can be as a reason of induce labor from medication, stress and it does happen to probably a percentage ,to enhance the number to be delivered in future, you can feed your sows well, when you intend to service them and through the pregnancy period, when YOU feed them well during this period, it enhances the numbers of eggs to be released to be fertilized, maximum 14 and in rare cases 16,though some claim 18 ,ALL THE BEST, JESUS LOVES YOU
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
missylizzy: Hi
i was just going through the post on the topic of fish farming, im a corper about to finish my servce i saved some money and i want to invest with 50k, i was going through the thread,pls i nid guidance on how i can start with the 50k, my email is fizzliz4@gmail.com. Thanks.
I will send you a mail, part of the content will be that I would recommend you get fish farming manual(it will help you avoid the mistakes many have made and is still making),in it is precise description of how you can use 30k to start your own hatchery(though without the cost of fish tanks),but iam presently in Abuja, DV will be back in the south west this week, I intend to show many how one can use simple and cheap plastics to start hatchery(cheaper than wood),though for starters, i do all my plumbing works in relation to my fish projects myself, saves cost and I do it as ideas come. But if you are in Ibadan and iam around, i can easily take you through the practical of hatchery i.e. using ova prim and alternative i.e. using pituitary gland to inject your brood stock to hatch etc, so with your 50k you can go into fish farming, even if is grow out(in case of grow out i.e. small farm) and as you progresses funds and support will come
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
missylizzy: Hi
I already sent you an email
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
@lana75,bakery biz is good,but if u are going to produce bread, you will need a nafdac number & those numbers dont come cheap & in time, also if it is bread, you have to know how to produce good bread at a reasonable price (without adding any ban substance),bread are common & there unique bread,baked with honey,garnished with cake eyes(i ate one in abuja)with yr 600K,all d biz illustrated here u can do,only u hav to decide on what suits yr time & interest.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lana75(f): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
[quote author=excelsiorfarm]@lana75,bakery biz is good,but if u are going to produce bread, you will need a nafdac number & those numbers dont come cheap & in time, also if it is bread, you have to know how to produce good bread at a reasonable price (without adding any ban substance),bread are common & there unique bread,baked with honey,garnished with cake eyes(i ate one in abuja)with yr 600K,all d biz illustrated here u can do,only u hav to decide on what suits yr time & interest. [Thank u very much my brother, I now have ur no, I will be calling u from time 2 time. I tried checking yu on FB but many pple have d same name in Fb]
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:51am On Apr 26, 2013
@Lana75, concerning calling me from time to time, no problem, but on Tuesday and Thursday, between 5.30pm-7.30pm,on Wednesdays between 12pm-2pm and on Sunday from 7am-2.30pm, pls I don't entertain calls within all the timing given, thanks, my name is ALAMU SOLOMON. on LinkedIn,Twitter and Facebook, using the same picture. Facebook, the ALAMU SOLOMON that is me is CEO Excelsoir Integrated Services LTD. Graduated from LAUTECH B.TECH (AGRONOMY), base in Ibadan and from Ogbomoso.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by boyisfine: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
We supply prepaid airtime and other tokens of value to resellers, businesses and individuals in a simple online web application. You will need to make a prepayment into our Bank account (minimum N3000) then simply draw the vouchers you need and sell at a profit. No forms, no fuss, no delays. You can view the recharge PIN onscreen or Print it to any printer connected to your PC. If you have a smartphone, you can login using the same web address and we will auto detect your phone and present the mobi site.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by boyisfine: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
We supply prepaid airtime and other tokens of value to resellers, businesses and individuals in a simple online web application. You will need to make a prepayment into our Bank account (minimum N3000) then simply draw the vouchers you need and sell at a profit. No forms, no fuss, no delays. You can view the recharge PIN onscreen or Print it to any printer connected to your PC. If you have a smartphone, you can login using the same web address and we will auto detect your phone and present the mobi site.
alphadynamicdata@ymail.com

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by jonnathin: 1:44am On Apr 29, 2013
good day sir please can you send me details on snail farming @ jonnathin@yahoo.com thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:19am On Apr 29, 2013
jonnathin: good day sir please can you send me details on snail farming @ jonnathin@yahoo.com thank you
Gd morning, I believe you are doing great. I sent the relevant detail you need to start and manage snail farming, it is short, but that is all that counts.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 6:36am On Apr 29, 2013
GOOD DAY MY BROTHER AND HAPPY NEW WEEK.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2013
ihedioramma: GOOD DAY MY BROTHER AND HAPPY NEW WEEK.
THANKS MY BROS, I BLIEVE THE FAMILY IS DOING GREAT. DO HAVE A BLESSED WEEK SIR.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2013
excelsiorfarm: I will send you a mail, part of the content will be that I would recommend you get fish farming manual(it will help you avoid the mistakes many have made and is still making),in it is precise description of how you can use 30k to start your own hatchery(though without the cost of fish tanks),but iam presently in Abuja, DV will be back in the south west this week, I intend to show many how one can use simple and cheap plastics to start hatchery(cheaper than wood),though for starters, i do all my plumbing works in relation to my fish projects myself, saves cost and I do it as ideas come. But if you are in Ibadan and iam around, i can easily take you through the practical of hatchery i.e. using ova prim and alternative i.e. using pituitary gland to inject your brood stock to hatch etc, so with your 50k you can go into fish farming, even if is grow out(in case of grow out i.e. small farm) and as you progresses funds and support will come

N50k? For hatchery I agree wit u. But for grow out you are wrong..how many grow out do u expec him to raise with 50k?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2013
[quote author=petition]The truth of the matter is that if you want to make it fast in Nigeria, you have to start selling products that
are high in demand in the country.
Goods like laptops,phones,tablet pcs,jewelries,brazilian hairs etc are very hot in Nigeria and people are ready
to pay if you can supply them.
But do you know all these goods can got cheaply from other countries especially China to Nigeria.
This is very TRUE!
You can get a Brazilian hair that costs N40K in Nigeria for as low as N7K from China.And the beauty of this is
that your goods can be shipped to you free of charge.YES free of charge!

Really? Will like to invest in ur business. If u can buy and ship for 7k and resale 40k hmm that's good business. How about I put my money into ur business and you pay me 40% profit per Month since u can make dis big return?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nordi(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2013
Well i want to say that there is some online business you do, you will have financial freedom. Take for instance my friend became an affiliate of stronghoster and bought facebook ads, adhitz ads to advertise it for some months according to him he spent 30usd in fb and 25usd in adhitz. After 6months of his adverts he now makes withdrwawl of total 2000usd per year via bank wire

So sometimes we need to spend first online to shout our affiliate sites all over the internet to get customers.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
akonucheinfo:

N50k? For hatchery I agree wit u. But for grow out you are wrong..how many grow out do u expec him to raise with 50k?
is there any reason to raise an argument? I always say it is the understanding of one from the other that makes two different people with the same resources and opportunity get different result, I said small farm, I said as that effort progresses support and funds will come. the reason why many will never do anything is because they have analyses to a stage that paralysis sets in and they do nothing ,year in, year out. with 50k, with your available containers, you can raise as much as 300,500-600g fishes and sell them for btw 250-350 naira and you already have a profit. fingerlings is 300 x 20 naira= N6000, feed to achieve this, you cannot spend up to N130 each( EVEN IF YOU SPEND N130 EACH), before you say anyone is wrong, bring in your prove and properly we can tell you if what you think you are doing right is really right, God Bless.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by endymion: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
G
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 5:04am On Apr 30, 2013
excelsiorfarm: is there any reason to raise an argument? I always say it is the understanding of one from the other that makes two different people with the same resources and opportunity get different result, I said small farm, I said as that effort progresses support and funds will come. the reason why many will never do anything is because they have analyses to a stage that paralysis sets in and they do nothing ,year in, year out. with 50k, with your available containers, you can raise as much as 300,500-600g fishes and sell them for btw 250-350 naira and you already have a profit. fingerlings is 300 x 20 naira= N6000, feed to achieve this, you cannot spend up to N130 each( EVEN IF YOU SPEND N130 EACH), before you say anyone is wrong, bring in your prove and properly we can tell you if what you think you are doing right is really right, God Bless.

No argument my guy, I know u want pple to do sometin instead of sit idle,but let's call a spead a spead. Venturing into fish farm with N50k is not advisable. Even if he has tanks,female boodstoCk goes N1800 per kg and male 1500 per kg. I Am a fish farm in Lagos. Every is possible, but always tell people the implications. Powers supply is anoda, getting customer for ur product is anoda, for fingerling, with d amount yes is possible but not visible for growout. I like this trend, and am here to learn as well. I hope to learn from u. Pls wat oda biz can a young man venture into in nija and make good return continually.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:45am On Apr 30, 2013
akonucheinfo:

No argument my guy, I know u want pple to do sometin instead of sit idle,but let's call a spead a spead. Venturing into fish farm with N50k is not advisable. Even if he has tanks,female boodstoCk goes N1800 per kg and male 1500 per kg. I Am a fish farm in Lagos. Every is possible, but always tell people the implications. Powers supply is anoda, getting customer for ur product is anoda, for fingerling, with d amount yes is possible but not visible for growout. I like this trend, and am here to learn as well. I hope to learn from u. Pls wat oda biz can a young man venture into in nija and make good return continually.

Gd mornin, beyond wanting people to do something, i want people to do things that is feasible, for more than seven years I have been in fish farming sorts(practical), I have always identify the importance of having your water, it is visible, with the cost stated, your fishes must at least to have gotten to the 500-600 grams stated. we all learn every day,hence as I stated you still profit. It is not until your fish gets to 1-1.5kg that you sell, there are people( especially those market women that roast fishes prefers moderate side fishes) ,Lets assume for the 300, you sell them for N250= N75,000,as I said previously, with your structures down, You cannot use N25,000 for power if you already have where to keep water( remember, you are not keeping this fishes for the same duration as the one going for table size).
Lets forget that, if you want another source of income, you can go to the north and bring honey to the south to sell, either you brand in your personalize bottles or sell in bulk. I did my project on bee keeping, but you don't need to have a bee farm to sell honey. There are lots of wild hives in the north . but your own is sell, all the big time hospitals buy in tens of jerry can, to combat cases of wounds that do want to heal etc. Kogi is a good place to go, but presently I don't have the contact of the woman that I introduce to it in lokoja, hence you have to find your path, but get the original, real honey wont dissolve in water easily, great quality don't really mix well in water, ants can not feed on real honey, except Nigeria ants as improve, if you dip a match stick in honey, it will still light when you strike it, you can do more research before going to it.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 7:02am On Apr 30, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Gd mornin, beyond wanting people to do something, i want people to do things that is feasible, for more than seven years I have been in fish farming sorts(practical), I have always identify the importance of having your water, it is visible, with the cost stated, your fishes must at least to have gotten to the 500-600 grams stated. we all learn every day,hence as I stated you still profit. It is not until your fish gets to 1-1.5kg that you sell, there are people( especially those market women that roast fishes prefers moderate side fishes) ,Lets assume for the 300, you sell them for N250= N75,000,as I said previously, with your structures down, You cannot use N25,000 for power if you already have where to keep water( remember, you are not keeping this fishes for the same duration as the one going for table size).
Lets forget that, if you want another source of income, you can go to the north and bring honey to the south to sell, either you brand in your personalize bottles or sell in bulk. I did my project on bee keeping, but you don't need to have a bee farm to sell honey. There are lots of wild hives in the north . but your own is sell, all the big time hospitals buy in tens of jerry can, to combat cases of wounds that do want to heal etc. Kogi is a good place to go, but presently I don't have the contact of the woman that I introduce to it in lokoja, hence you have to find your path, but get the original, real honey wont dissolve in water easily, great quality don't really mix well in water, ants can not feed on real honey, except Nigeria ants as improve, if you dip a match stick in honey, it will still light when you strike it, you can do more research before going to it.

Tnx for yah reply. The honey business is a nice one, but won't be ok wit my kid. My gradma once into before she buys from Nnsuka.but the market is very low sometime she take a month to finish a gallon. For me I was considering start a fish feed selling business like coppens, vital etc. Pls do u know about the business and how profitable is it?. Cos I feel the major gainners in the fish farm business are the market women and feed salers. Pls tell me what u tink about it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by maxibrainz: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2013
If you live in Benue State you can meet me personaly today to configure the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card free of charge, this opportunity would only last today. With the MTN magic sim settings you can browse and download unlimitedly, stream videos, watch live matches without bothering about bundle limit just like am doing, it works on both phone and PC if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by robonski15(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2013
akonucheinfo:

Tnx for yah reply. The honey business is a nice one, but won't be ok wit my kid. My gradma once into before she buys from Nnsuka.but the market is very low sometime she take a month to finish a gallon. For me I was considering start a fish feed selling business like coppens, vital etc. Pls do u know about the business and how profitable is it?. Cos I feel the major gainners in the fish farm business are the market women and feed salers. Pls tell me what u tink about it

Fish feed business is a good one.. But it requires a reasonable amount of capital.. U will need a mixer,grinder, dryer and a pelletizing machine with a good feed formulation... Am planning to venture into the business big time..
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2013
robonski15:

Fish feed business is a good one.. But it requires a reasonable amount of capital.. U will need a mixer,grinder, dryer and a pelletizing machine with a good feed formulation... Am planning to venture into the business big time..

I heard it is, I know how much I spend on my farm for feeds only. Actually am talking about veturing into local fish feed production. Am talking about starting as a mini distributor of COPPENS, VITAL, muti feed etc. Have u done any research on sometin as dis?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by robonski15(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
akonucheinfo:

I heard it is, I know how much I spend on my farm for feeds only. Actually am talking about veturing into local fish feed production. Am talking about starting as a mini distributor of COPPENS, VITAL, muti feed etc. Have u done any research on sometin as dis?

I only know of ranan feed.. I know a major distributor in large quantities..
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
akonucheinfo:

fish feed is good biz, beyond having a good capital outlay to do it, you can always start with reasonable number of bags and either resale in smaller quantity to fish farmers or sale in bags, to really enjoy good profit, why your best to buy close to the manufacturer i.e. eliminate as many middle men as possible. sincerely if you do feed, sales might be low(the reason is the low quantity from abroad or Nigeria agric institution had be processed thru rigorously process that they can float, palatable, though cheap , but has what nutrient the fish needs to grow well, any feed produce without having all of this will have low sales
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2013
excelsiorfarm: fish feed is good biz, beyond having a good capital outlay to do it, you can always start with reasonable number of bags and either resale in smaller quantity to fish farmers or sale in bags, to really enjoy good profit, why your best to buy close to the manufacturer i.e. eliminate as many middle men as possible. sincerely if you do feed, sales might be low(the reason is the low quantity from abroad or Nigeria agric institution had be processed thru rigorously process that they can float, palatable, though cheap , but has what nutrient the fish needs to grow well, any feed produce without having all of this will have low sales

Tnx, if at all I want to start, it has to be foreign feeds. D ones that move around my area is COPPens, VITAL, multi feed.

Do u know of coppens, vital and multi feed distributor in Lagos ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.