Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,664 members, 7,979,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:54 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (181179 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Marsh104(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @marsh104,biz is a venture that should be gone into with a plan,hence u need not be in haste.u can start along side your job,but when it stabilise & u are conceive u can manage a biz successfully,then u can leave.for now focus on how u can start & manage yr farm.u already hav what many are running after,with yr land.use a plot to plant(cheaper than animal farming) & d rest 4 pigs
tenx. Pls do u have a working formular for formulation of poultry feed/ration. I'll like to buy one
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 7:43pm On May 28, 2013
@op,thanks 4 all your advise to all of us.pls,what can i plant in my 2 plots of land that is very lucrative and has a ready market.GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2013
@exelsiofarm thanks for ur good work. What shd be d likely mortality rate for juvenile of 1000 fishes under good mgt practice.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2013
Marsh104: tenx. Pls do u have a working formular for formulation of poultry feed/ration. I'll like to buy one
there are at least three major poultry i.e. layers,cockerel & broilers,they all need need different feed,i dont sell formula or even give any in my manuals,reason is except u are into large farm,it might not be wise.if u self formulate,if not properly dried,case of aflatoxin is high & deadly to poultry
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2013
omode2: @exelsiofarm thanks for ur good work. What shd be d likely mortality rate for juvenile of 1000 fishes under good mgt practice.
if indeed they are juveniles i.e 5-7 inches in length,under good water management & adequate feeding(not over or under feeding),give antistress after every sorting,no overcrowding .the mortality rate will be less or equal to 5 to 6%.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2013
Lawmann: @op,thanks 4 all your advise to all of us.pls,what can i plant in my 2 plots of land that is very lucrative and has a ready market.GOD BLESS YOU.
Thank God for His Goodness,vegetable is cheap to invest in & has a ready market i.e ugu,efo,okra.another good readily available market is water melon or egusi,if u can lay your hands on TECHNISEM seeds,they have short duration,great yield,disease resistant.if not IITA & other sources is also ok.for plantain or banana,u wait for 10-11
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2013
lawmann,for plantain or banana u will wait for 10-11Months to begin to harvest & after about 18-24 months u also have suckers to sell with your plantain or banana
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Marsh104(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2013
excelsiorfarm: there are at least three major poultry i.e. layers,cockerel & broilers,they all need need different feed,i dont sell formula or even give any in my manuals,reason is except u are into large farm,it might not be wise.if u self formulate,if not properly dried,case of aflatoxin is high & deadly to poultry
u ar right. I asked bcs i used d one i formulated with pearsons method back then in 2008 and it worked. I jst want to knw if there are other different formulae that ar available. God will not stop blessing u, excel. Can i be one of d people that wil benefit from ur piggery ebook bonanza?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2013
Marsh104: u ar right. I asked bcs i used d one i formulated with pearsons method back then in 2008 and it worked. I jst want to knw if there are other different formulae that ar available. God will not stop blessing u, excel. Can i be one of d people that wil benefit from ur piggery ebook bonanza?
I GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD,i have not mentioned that iam doing any bonanza,God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ojjp: 11:34am On May 29, 2013
To avoid being broke in life, you need multiple streams of income. Learn the way of ants and take action on this information. Visit www.gistsky..com
it's real.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2013
THANK YOU FOR THE SNAIL INFO.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2013
excelsiorfarm: if indeed they are juveniles i.e 5-7 inches in length,under good water management & adequate feeding(not over or under feeding),give antistress after every sorting,no overcrowding .the mortality rate will be less or equal to 5 to 6%.
pls shed light on sorting because i intend using earthen pond
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i already sent u email
Tanx so much.It's been really helpful.Still on the pig housing,how do i take care of their waste?Learnt there's a way out through use of pipes
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2013
life_style: THANK YOU FOR THE SNAIL INFO.
THANK GOD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2013
koolsammie:
Tanx so much.It's been really helpful.Still on the pig housing,how do i take care of their waste?Learnt there's a way out through use of pipes
first u have to understand that d best location for a piggery is away from residential place.if u are buoyant u can channel a pipe to d drainage part & guide d waste into a soakaway with 2Chambers,one is 4 collection,d other is drainage(bricklayers know),u can use 4 fertilizer also
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by papalsman: 7:04pm On May 29, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Then what source of packing of food items am i talking about?am talking about you packing things like rice,beans etc.Apart from d fact that Dangote started with cement bagging in d 1970s,later he was or still packaging food essentials.He imports & bag.Dont be scared,you can start,buy beans,remove d dirts,put in good nylon with a brand name & sell.Get dried pepper,grind,put in good container & distribute to stores.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by papalsman: 7:26pm On May 29, 2013
@excelsiofarm, I want to go into food stuff busines like rice where can I get dealers to buy rice from.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by prowlG: 12:04am On May 30, 2013
@excelsiofarm, I once run a catfish farming with my mum, we never bought fingerlings.We hatch fish and are very successful doing that but after some few days the frys will start dying till they are very few, we tried everything possible including 24hrs water flow through and aeration to no avail. What do you think is the problem ? Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2013
@prowl G,though u did not specify how soon d fries begin to die,but let me give some possible causes-it can be as a result of fungi or bacteria infection.it is good to disinfect yr hatchery tank before use,fries cannot control their feeding rate,hence feeding should be control or they feed to death.also d spoilt eggs do produce CO2 that kills d fries & d spoilt eggs that turn to sponge like material should be remove,also if u stress them,they will die
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 1:54pm On May 30, 2013
@op,i want to thank you for the help you are rendering to us.Pls,i have already purchase 2 plots of land for piggery and another 2 plots for poultry and vegetable farming.pls,my question is on vegetable farming.which one would you advice me to start with(ugu,okra,efo)? Can you give me a clue of how profitable vegetable farming is and the risk involve in it?thank you and may God bless u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2013
@lawmann,THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING.let me give u a little analysis on vegetable farming,for ugu & efo,u can start making money after a month,For okra from 70Days depending on species.vegetable farming gives better ROI than majority of crop on d same land space.risk is u weed,add manure or fertilizer & if neglect this,u get poor yield,its important to note that no matter d agric venture u go into,water supply is important.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 6:10am On May 31, 2013
@op,gud morning.please,cn u direct me to a REALIABLE farm where i cn get point of lay.PLS the one you are SURE of.Thank you and have a nice day.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2013
Lawmann: @op,gud morning.please,cn u direct me to a REALIABLE farm where i cn get point of lay.PLS the one you are SURE of.Thank you and have a nice day.
gd morning,i cannot guarantee u on that,even big farms in quote due have challenges with their products,poultry biz is big biz with uncertain experiences at times,hence even a big name product can dissapoint with time(especially in d case of point of lay),but ask for records on age,vaccinations,medications and ask for referrees or sa
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 8:01am On May 31, 2013
@op,tanx for ur reply.i am so confuse nw.i dont want to fall into a wrong.Do you suggest i abandon poultry and face piggery alone?pls,educate ur brother.thank u
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2013
Lawmann: @op,tanx for ur reply.i am so confuse nw.i dont want to fall into a wrong.Do you suggest i abandon poultry and face piggery alone?pls,educate ur brother.thank u
there is no need to be confuse,both biz is great,when i did layers in lagos some years,i just ask around for someone raising point of lay & i bought from d oldman around abaranje then,reason i saw experience & honesty,but when i begin to get 10.5 crates daily,but i shut down when neighbors began wrangling,my cages is st
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2013
excelsiorfarm: there is no need to be confuse,both biz is great,when i did layers in lagos some years,i just ask around for someone raising point of lay & i bought from d oldman around abaranje then,reason i saw experience & honesty,but when i begin to get 10.5 crates daily,but i shut down when neighbors began wrangling,my cages is st
my cages is still at igando for sale(though i have given out some).my take is layers give a daily income flow,but pigs is less risky,gives better ROI,b
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2013
lawmann,layers has larger market compare to pigs,but they are both great biz,GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Pretty4ril: 10:09am On May 31, 2013
I appreciate all ur honest assistant to people. I've been going through everything though hv not yet started any but will like ur mentoring one n one my email is preciouschika23@yahoo.co.uk(send me ur contact,phone no).Tnx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2013
Pretty4ril: I appreciate all ur honest assistant to people. I've been going through everything though hv not yet started any but will like ur mentoring one n one my email is preciouschika23@yahoo.co.uk(send me ur contact,phone no).Tnx
under every post i write,you find my email,phone numbers,Alamu Solomon on linkedin,facebook(but fb is most essentially for friends,addressing issues in my state & d nation),God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2013
@excelsiofarm I have been able to read the thread frm beginning to end and i believed u have been able to do justice to alot of things esp d technical aspect of some business ideas coupled with motivational and basic principles dt makes business succeed like integrity etc. I want you to focus on d human relation aspect because d greatest diff resources to manage is human beings. Like hw to negotiate wt clients dealing wt ppl who are not as educated as u are. Getting trusted ppl. Pls i want you to share more of your business experiences wt ppl on DOs n DONTs so we can learn frm it.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
papalsman: @excelsiofarm, I want to go into food stuff busines like rice where can I get dealers to buy rice from.
if u enter any market,ask d head that deals with rice,then negotiate,but importantly compare prices & check if d price of purchase & possible sells cost is ok.caution do not give anyone funds except u have d quality of d rice u want.be wise
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
@op,gud evening.hope u had a nice day.i want to inform you that i have finally taken a decision.1.i wil be investing 1.9mil on piggery in my 2 plots 2.1.5mil goes to plantain farming in about 40plots(on lease for 2yrs) and then 3.200k goes to vegetable farming on 2 plots of land.pls,is there any risk involve in plantain and vegetable farming.And also if u stil have any advice or suggestion pls feel free.thank you and may God continue to prosper you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (81) (Reply)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.