Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,664 members, 7,979,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:55 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (181180 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2013
life_style: @ op please, I need the vegetable manual and the piggery as well...

life_style32@yahoo.com
i sent you a mail in reference to your request
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Tekkyboy(m): 1:25am On May 23, 2013
excelsiorfarm: u have to stalk your uGu if you want to get good yield, it isn't wise to plant another cover crop, because of competition for space and light, timing of profiting depends on quantity of yield of leaves, this can start from 30- 45 days if you had being taking good of the vegetables i.e. had fertilized it, stalked it and being getting water enough. send your email, God had favored you, I will send the manual to you(you are serious minded),it will answer your questions and give you more insights, GOD BLESSED.
thank u very much am grateful.tekkybabao53@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:01pm On May 23, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
thank u very much am grateful.tekkybabao53@gmail.com
i already sent u d manual,u can ask me more in relative to d manual & u are free to post review,GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2013
@ op. Thought you will be sending me the manual too.....
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Tekkyboy(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i already sent u d manual,u can ask me more in relative to d manual & u are free to post review,GOD BLESS
thank u very much sir am grateful. I will like to have the reply of the mail i just sent to u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
thank u very much sir am grateful. I will like to have the reply of the mail i just sent to u.
I have replied, pls follow the instruction,thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2013
life_style: @ op. Thought you will be sending me the manual too.....
I sent you an email and I never promise to give you the manual you requested.it was never free, but I said if you get one, I give you another, but in the alternative ask any question in reference to your farm establishment, I can answer your request even on this thread
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2013
excelsiorfarm: I sent you an email and I never promise to give you the manual you requested.it was never free, but I said if you get one, I give you another, but in the alternative ask any question in reference to your farm establishment, I can answer your request even on this thread

Ok, thank you...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2013
life_style:

Ok, thank you...
Thank God,i will send you a simple guide for snail farming(you might need it).concerning your scope of interest in agriculture.you can send your questions,i be willing to assist,God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 12:37pm On May 27, 2013
@op tanx 4 ur wonderful info u are sharing here.pls,i have few question on pig farming:1.like how much will it cost me to feed a weaner(2 months pig)for 7 months?2.if i am able to feed them for 7 months what will be the least price i will sell it?3.is there market for pigs since i intend producing atleast 300 pigs per batch.i dont want to base my market only in my state.how do i get buyers?i base at Anambra state.thank you and God bless you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2013
@lawmann,d eastern states consume more pigs than all other region,enugu is also a v good market. to feed them,cost depend on what u used to feed it,pigs are good converted of feed to meat.if selling per kilo i.e. N250-300 per kg,can be higher(depends on demand).after raising them for that duration,it can sell for N23-30K.depends on size etc.do not short change feeding.learn to deworm,give multivitamin
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2013
Sir, I will prefer info on either piggery or vegetable farming.. but if you insist on snail farming no probs no knowledge is a waste...

here is my e-mail : life_style32@yahoo.com

Thank you.

+ where is your office/farm ?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2013
life_style: Sir, I will prefer info on either piggery or vegetable farming.. but if you insist on snail farming no probs no knowledge is a waste...

here is my e-mail : life_style32@yahoo.com

Thank you.

+ where is your office/farm ?
Thank God,i will send it,am located in ibadan,but presently in abuja
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 2:40pm On May 27, 2013
Tanx for ur immedìte reply.pls,what do u mean by ur last statement(u said do not short change feed).finally,pls what is the best type of feed for rapid growth.tanx.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2013
Lawmann: Tanx for ur immedìte reply.pls,what do u mean by ur last statement(u said do not short change feed).finally,pls what is the best type of feed for rapid growth.tanx.
pkc.boiled cassava,cassava peel,wheat offals,kitchen waste are parts of d feed.concerning d best,let there be protein in d meal,pigs will convert them to live weight(deworm when neccessary).to short change them is to underfeed them or junks eg pkc only
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2013
@excelsiofarm i know u have done it in the beginning of ds thread wc u said has closed i need d fish farming ebook @ no fee!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2013
omode2: @excelsiofarm i know u have done it in the beginning of ds thread wc u said has closed i need d fish farming ebook @ no fee!
i enjoy your confidence,but i have to tell you that if you have any question on having a successful fish farm.you can ask me.about given manual,not only at d beginning of d thread,even in march i still gave out some,only thing is Nigerians will hardly come out to speak of what they benefit(since i have more offline people asking for one assistance or d oth
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i enjoy your confidence,but i have to tell you that if you have any question on having a successful fish farm.you can ask me.about given manual,not only at d beginning of d thread,even in march i still gave out some,only thing is Nigerians will hardly come out to speak of what they benefit(since i have more offline people asking for one assistance or d oth
am workin on my website ,where part of d agric manuals can be downloaded free
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2013
Hello excelsior,i'm still patiently expecting ur mail sir concerning the piggery info.Your thread has really gingered me into action.Problem is i stay in Ibadan,but got space in Lagos.Do i need fencing and security-man overnight?Or what do you think,cause i'm a little confused?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2013
koolsammie: Hello excelsior,i'm still patiently expecting ur mail sir concerning the piggery info.Your thread has really gingered me into action.Problem is i stay in Ibadan,but got space in Lagos.Do i need fencing and security-man overnight?Or what do you think,cause i'm a little confused?
where u get space shouldnt be residential,u need someone to watch as security especially in lagos,no need to be confuse.all you need is planning.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2013
[quote
author=excelsiorfarm]where u get space shouldnt be residential,u need
someone to watch as security especially in lagos,no need to be
confuse.all you need is planning. [/quote]tanx so much for quick response.What about the mail?I also need to know how high the pig house'll be,what to build with, etc.I already have blocks anyway,but need more advise pls.you're like the only one who knows this thing in to-to
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:11am On May 28, 2013
koolsammie: tanx so much for quick response.What about the mail?I also need to know how high the pig house'll be,what to build with, etc.I already have blocks anyway,but need more advise pls.you're like the only one who knows this thing in to-to
Only God is all knowing.pls send your email again so i respond to this questions,thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Only God is all knowing.pls send your email again so i respond to this questions,thanks
koolsammie2006@yahoo.com.Thanks so much.May God highly reward you for your selfless services
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Only God is all knowing.pls send your email again so i respond to this questions,thanks
koolsammie2006@yahoo.com.Thanks so much
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2013
koolsammie:
koolsammie2006@yahoo.com.Thanks so much
pretty busy now.but b4 nightfall i will send you useful details.thanks for your patience
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 12:40pm On May 28, 2013
@op,please what size of pig should i buy for fattening.i know they have piglets,weaners and gilt.which one will be the best option?finally pls how do you know their prices?thank you and God bless you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i enjoy your confidence,but i have to tell you that if you have any question on having a successful fish farm.you can ask me.about given manual,not only at d beginning of d thread,even in march i still gave out some,only thing is Nigerians will hardly come out to speak of what they benefit(since i have more offline people asking for one assistance or d oth
I just tried my luck wc i believed there is nothing bad in tryin u either get a yes or no. The website will be a good idea cos u will be fair to everybody tru dt medium. Expecting it soonest!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2013
Lawmann: @op,please what size of pig should i buy for fattening.i know they have piglets,weaners and gilt.which one will be the best option?finally pls how do you know their prices?thank you and God bless you.
any size of pig is ok,but they must be healthy & u have to understand that in animal farming d female is important because of procreation,hence to fatten yr pigs,castrate d boar(male) for higher live weight(a vet can do it well for u) & feed them,deworm at least every 3-4Months,give
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2013
omode2: I just tried my luck wc i believed there is nothing bad in tryin u either get a yes or no. The website will be a good idea cos u will be fair to everybody tru dt medium. Expecting it soonest!
you didnt get a no,because i said ask me in what area you need answers,concerning being fair,i always say d first so or so numbers to send their email,i would send to them & most cases exceeded it.d website is coming,but only portion of d manuals can be downloaded,thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2013
koolsammie: tanx so much for quick response.What about the mail?I also need to know how high the pig house'll be,what to build with, etc.I already have blocks anyway,but need more advise pls.you're like the only one who knows this thing in to-to
i already sent u email
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Marsh104(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2013
Hello excelsior, since yestday i read ur thread i've nt been at rest. I work in a company wia i earn 35k monthly bt wit wot i feel inside of me i knw i can make more than that if i venture into agriculture full time. I have passion for poultry that i was in d biz wen i was in skool. Pls i need ur advice. I want to go into piggery full time and probably poultry later. Presently i have a cash of 205k, one and half plots of land, a micro van and my strenght. My van makes atleast 2k daily. Now i want to ask u as someone who has been in this field for a long time, will it be wise for me to resign my job of 35k monthly and go into agric bearing in mind that i want to get married in two years time and raise my family confortably. Presently i am 30 year old. Pls i need ur advice now now. Tenk u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2013
@marsh104,biz is a venture that should be gone into with a plan,hence u need not be in haste.u can start along side your job,but when it stabilise & u are conceive u can manage a biz successfully,then u can leave.for now focus on how u can start & manage yr farm.u already hav what many are running after,with yr land.use a plot to plant(cheaper than animal farming) & d rest 4 pigs

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (81) (Reply)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.