Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,219 members, 7,981,338 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 02:55 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (181216 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
excelsiorfarm: HAPPY NEW MONTH,THIS SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR SHALL BE THE BEST YOU & YOUR BUSINESS HAS EVER HAD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.
Same to u Bro! Thanks for d vid
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i didnt take pic,but since u are in lagos,u can go to alamu str,behind rosellas igando-isheri,i still hav a place i use for d layers,even used cages there,call & i tell u how to get there,am presently base in ibadan

Tnx, am a bit busy now, will remind u when am ready to go take a look. Tnx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
life_style:

Amen.... any giveaway for the new month ? grin
yes,personal experiences that will help your biz mind & DV fresh ideas
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
akonucheinfo:

Tnx, am a bit busy now, will remind u when am ready to go take a look. Tnx
anytime,am always busy too,GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by merit12(f): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2013
Hey thanks for d assistance.i have gotten d pepper i grind it.nd d pepper was small.i also brought a sealing machine.d d printer told me.to print on 1 is 10.i dnt understand wen u said pack pepper is it grinded or just pepper like dat.i grind what should i do,nd how should i market it.cos there re pepper in d market
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by dboy080808(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2013
I recently laid my hands on a detail ebook on how to drive traffic from facebook.
it is a practical guide that shows you
-How to create an appealing facebook account!
-How to add 5000 friends within 7days!
-How to get 50000 facebook page likes!
-How To Create A Page That Brings Avalanche Of Traffic To Your Website!
-How to make your fan page go viral!
-How to get traffic to your website!
-How to make money with Facebook even without a website & your own product!

If you are interested in getting a copy of the guide send me with the subject "make money with facebook wealth formula".

To learn HOW TO USE AIRTEL UNLIMITED BLACKBERRY PLAN ON A NON-BLACKBERRY DEVICE(TESTED AND WORKING) read this post.

https://www.nairaland.com/1344052/how-use-airtel-unlimited-blackberry

Thank You.

Join our online community and learn how to make money online legally in Nigeria

http://www.facebook.com/OnlineNairaCommunity
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
omode2: Same to u Bro! Thanks for d vid
THANK GOD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
@merit12,it is grinded pepper i wrote of,and u are almost there,all u need is to pack in a label nylon or plastic container,size depend on d number of grams u intend 100,200,250,500 even 1Kg.with a laptop and personal printer,u can do yr logo(only do an attractive one,eg dirt free,no additive,best grade pepper etc,with telephone etc).can market by distributing to stores,word of mouth.inspite of that we buy fresh pepper,we still buy grinded pepper
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by merit12(f): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
hey bro tnx for d advice,i have done a printed nylon should i leave it and design a new label to insert inside d nylon?my grinded pepper is ready just remaining d packiing please answer me nd how do i go about d marketing
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:21am On Jul 05, 2013
merit12: hey bro tnx for d advice,i have done a printed nylon should i leave it and design a new label to insert inside d nylon?my grinded pepper is ready just remaining d packiing please answer me nd how do i go about d marketing
I wont suggest you waSte money, i will only encourage that after the successful marketing of this one, upgrade to plastic containers, they are all over the market, is durable, more presentable(preferably the transparent ones).to market your product, you can take it to stores, but before any store will take your product, most will be interested that your supply will be regular, especially when your product had being accepted by their customers. if you have a Facebook page or LinkedIn, you can take the picture of your product and upload it on it, thru text messages, word of mouth, naira land and more, let people know what you have to offer, why they should buy e.g. no additive, pure pepper, no dirt, clean etc, BUILD TRUST AND REMAIN TRUSTWORTHY. ALL THE BEST,JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2013
Gd morning,i blieve u are doing great.in addition to my other agric manuals,you can now get your simple to start with,but comprehensive manuals on cleaning services, snail farming and branding.Do have a great day and fruitful weekend.GOD BLESS.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Intellab(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2013
dboy080808: I recently laid my hands on a detail ebook on how to drive traffic from facebook.
it is a practical guide that shows you
-How to create an appealing facebook account!
-How to add 5000 friends within 7days!
-How to get 50000 facebook page likes!
-How To Create A Page That Brings Avalanche Of Traffic To Your Website!
-How to make your fan page go viral!
-How to get traffic to your website!
-How to make money with Facebook even without a website & your own product!

If you are interested in getting a copy of the guide send me a mail to adeoluwaadesanya@gmail.com with the subject "make money with facebook wealth formula".

To learn HOW TO USE AIRTEL UNLIMITED BLACKBERRY PLAN ON A NON-BLACKBERRY DEVICE(TESTED AND WORKING) read this post.

https://www.nairaland.com/1344052/how-use-airtel-unlimited-blackberry

Thank You.

Join our online community and learn how to make money online legally in Nigeria

http://www.facebook.com/OnlineNairaCommunity
I have a copy of the guide from BHW. It's a shit and doesn't work.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
we have 70,000 pure dutch fingerlings for sale,we can deliver anywhere,except areas prone to crises,bred from large broodstocks.CALL 08035335647(also on WHATSAPP),08028919405 & 08055613682, solomonsgn@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by solarinakins: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2013
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.

ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS

if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free)
my manual is 5,000
if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily
payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.

SECURITIES/GUARANTEE

Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved.

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Alfrediolu: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2013
@excelisfarm what are ur price ranges for the sale of the fingerlings and how much is ur ebook on catfish farming, thanx. Moreover can u deliver in areas like Ikorodu in Lagos?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
Alfrediolu: @excelisfarm what are ur price ranges for the sale of the fingerlings and how much is ur ebook on catfish farming, thanx. Moreover can u deliver in areas like Ikorodu in Lagos?
whats d quantity of request?if large or reasonable quantity,we can.also i dont just sell,whats yr pond capacity,so u dont waste money. d ebook is N3000 & u can always call if u need assistance for free.08035335647,08055613682
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by scaler345: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
HAPPY SUNDAY AND DO HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AHEAD.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
advise for fishfarmers,because of cold spell due to d rain,try to cover yr pond or part of it,to generate some heat.reason is,fishes are less active in v cold temperature & feed less.for d ones in earthen ponds,land generally generate heat,hence nature will balance itself to an extent.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by osca123(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
solarin akins: ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.

ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS

if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free)
my manual is 5,000
if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily
payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.

SECURITIES/GUARANTEE

Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved.

are u licensed for investment management? Wat u are doing is illegal!!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by millhouse: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
interesting
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
why are the posts hidden?
Anyway,does anyone know where i can get piglets in ibadan?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by merit12(f): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
is there any book on hatching fingerlings
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2013
merit12: is there any book on hatching fingerlings
book?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2013
koolsammie: why are the posts hidden?
Anyway,does anyone know where i can get piglets in ibadan?
discussed with someone,but no piglets for sale,but if u dont mind ogbomoso,u can always get from best farm or my surveyor
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by merit12(f): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
i used half spoon for measure 20 naira then full spoon for 50 naira .baby spoon for 10naira
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by henrimoto(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
merit12: i used half spoon for measure 20 naira then full spoon for 50 naira .baby spoon for 10naira
pls, does (ur grinded pepper) it has any advantage (as in quantity)over dat of d regular market women own..?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by merit12(f): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
yes it has more advantage,i get my directly from d village and very pepperish,but d market woman re complaining abt d price nd dey said pple dnt know d satch type
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by delln(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
There is a common trait of success in any kind of business, nobody succeeds in business by just performing some magic here and there. There are up and down in business, but there is always a way out if you understand what it takes to be motivated in business.
Staying motivated is the key factor that sustains any entrepreneur, that is the only ingredient you need to keep you going.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (81) (Reply)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.