Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,905 members, 7,924,849 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180418 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
@ihedioramma,in other not to creat any discouragement,because whenever u travel out,u see new things.another hint is to customize,good but cheap sovenirs for d forth coming redeem convention,but dont write this year details on it,reason is immediately d convention is over,it becomes stale i.e d left over might not move afterwards,consider cost of flight,feeding,accommodatn & put it into your biz plan.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
for aspiring pig and goat farmers,you can purchase this manuals

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lasunnaira(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
excelsiorfarm: first to start any biz, you have to make up your mind who are your target market, in this case you have to decide which type or quality of clients you want to be dealing with. Now to your driving school, do you have a good vehicle(presentable),if you do driving school with rough or tattered vehicle, most likely d clients you are targeting are low priced ones and unfortunately most of those in that category will rather start driving without learning(that's why there are many uncoordinated drivers on our roads).I will encourage to at least get a biz name which is less than 15k,get a good,clean and presentable vehicle or vehicles, if you cant drive, employ tutors if you can afford it, visit a FRSC office closer to u to get regulated detail of what they expect in terms of your operation, if you are driving, get a valid license, you must know out to teach a newbie(it is totally different from driving yourself, I learnt that when I was teaching someone).You can start your training on fields so that your student wont land you in trouble. You don't need a big office for a start , I remember when I was in Abuja,AA RESCUE and another driving school was operating from just a small office from EMAB PLAZA at wuse.hence you need to put up your biz plan and add value to get the best.

Thank you very much sir. I appreciate your effort.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lasunnaira:

Thank you very much sir. I appreciate your effort.
GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD SIR,ALL THE BEST
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2013
@excel farm , pls can u sale your shooter.I want to buy
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:53am On Jul 26, 2013
akonucheinfo: @excel farm , pls can u sale your shooter.I want to buy
what i have now are on growing fishes & dv in a month i can roast or smoke them,i intend to hatch again soon.maybe next time
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by essangisaac(m): 1:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Are you struggling to make money online, trying one failed program after another? It all Changes here! FREE $10 to start! http:///Z2nBTf
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2013
MY teacher thank's i understand you. just give me three things you think that will go market if i inport it from china to nigeria? or if you dont want to say it here reply me true e-mail or my phone number thank's and happy week end.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2013
ihedioramma: MY teacher thank's i understand you. just give me three things you think that will go market if i inport it from china to nigeria? or if you dont want to say it here reply me true e-mail or my phone number thank's and happy week end.
there isnt anything to hide,buy cheap jewelleries,school gift items-calculators,rulers,pencils,i think bag is ban.mugs,casual children wears & i read of someone selling bio disc for 50K for fishfarmer,something that u can get for btw $12- 60
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by martfrank(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Make money while saving lives with FAIREST shea butter ointment that cures close to 300 diseases and infections.we sell in bulks to Hospitals,clinics,Super stores,Trado-medical homes and individuals.come and be our distributor and make N5,000 daily.This is no SCAM!!! Call 07031353476,08096299184.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @ihedioramma,before you purchase anything from d companies listed on those sites,search d feedback or transaction reports from customers i.e d input of clients to guide you into decision making,anyone with less than 90% positive report might not be a good company to do biz with,And d best & GOD BLESS.
You are into alot of things. I want to export a solar charger thru free shipping bt can i use my first bank verve card to buy
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 5:23am On Jul 27, 2013
excelsiorfarm: what i have now are on growing fishes & dv in a month i can roast or smoke them,i intend to hatch again soon.maybe next time

thanks, will expect to hear from you when the time comes.why do you want to smoke your growing fishes could it be as a result of inefficient growth or wrong stocking?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2013
akonucheinfo:

thanks, will expect to hear from you when the time comes.why do you want to smoke your growing fishes could it be as a result of inefficient growth or wrong stocking?
none of d above,my focus is to create a brand,anyone can sell fresh catfish
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2013
omode2: You are into alot of things. I want to export a solar charger thru free shipping bt can i use my first bank verve card to buy

No machant will accept your fist bank verve card.

First bank master/visa card should work.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2013
omode2: You are into alot of things. I want to export a solar charger thru free shipping bt can i use my first bank verve card to buy
get a master card from your first bank,it takes a week max(if your branch is efficient),you sign a document stating how much maximum on transaction eg if you write a hundred thousand,after spending that much,u renew it,hence if a thief wants to do a 200K biz on your card,it wont work.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
excelsiorfarm: get a master card from your first bank,it takes a week max(if your branch is efficient),you sign a document stating how much maximum on transaction eg if you write a hundred thousand,after spending that much,u renew it,hence if a thief wants to do a 200K biz on your card,it wont work.
ok thanks. Bt are there charges for using d card?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
excelsiorfarm: none of d above,my focus is to create a brand,anyone can sell fresh catfish

ok
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2013
Hello sir, how is the family and business ? Please i want you to guild me on how to start a laundry and dry cleaning service in Lagos, i will like to know the things i will need for a start. and your advice in general.

Thank you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
omode2: ok thanks. Bt are there charges for using d card?
there may be,but i have never notice any deductn as charges
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
life_style: Hello sir, how is the family and business ? Please i want you to guild me on how to start a laundry and dry cleaning service in Lagos, i will like to know the things i will need for a start. and your advice in general.

Thank you.
THANK GOD,ALL IS GREAT.to start one,location is important-you dont start biz where your services might not be needed,except agric,production & food.u only need a washing machine,good iron(dry & stream),if starting small,though i would recommend m
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
excelsiorfarm: THANK GOD,ALL IS GREAT.to start one,location is important-you dont start biz where your services might not be needed,except agric,production & food.u only need a washing machine,good iron(dry & stream),if starting small,though i would recommend m
anual on cleaning services,it entails domestic,corporate,dry cleaning & fumigation services
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Is that all sir ?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
life_style: Is that all sir ?
if u are starting small,some even wash with their hands like a dry cleaning office i saw at gwariipa,as they grow,d washing machine comes in.those u need where to spread d clothes,those quality machine can spin yr clothes dry or almost dry.also learn how to manage fabrics,silks dont like heat,so u dont destroy yr clients clothes,get hangers,if u have d pay,brand yr laundry nylons.u need gd gen because u are in Nigeria.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
life_style,d reason u are branding yr laundry nylons is advert.so if your services or target service isnt to give quality work,dont brand.Above all,good customer relation is good biz.even if u mistakenly err,how u handle it will determine d report you spread about your biz,BUT GOD FORBID THAT WE FALL INTO ANY ERROR IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
excelsiorfarm: if u are starting small,some even wash with their hands like a dry cleaning office i saw at gwariipa,as they grow,d washing machine comes in.those u need where to spread d clothes,those quality machine can spin yr clothes dry or almost dry.also learn how to manage fabrics,silks dont like heat,so u dont destroy yr clients clothes,get hangers,if u have d pay,brand yr laundry nylons.u need gd gen because u are in Nigeria.

I want to start small in my compound then expand as time goes on. do you have idea of how much this will cost me ? i mean the branding its a brilliant idea. also other things i need to buy. i want to start buying from next week.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Bamijibig(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
Just don't worry yourself about business that will be encapsulate with competition,I will rather advice you to start an internet biz,cos had ones be in your shoe, you can start right away by visiting this gurantee website that change my story. Get there now www.naijawealthhouse.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
@life_style, LG washing machine that wash & spin is 30k,there are expensive ones, it depends on the volume or weight of clothes,some five, ten 15kg or more, this one can be carried or serviced by i better pass my neighbor, but wisdom demands u get higher capacity,cos of iron, light etc,even fan.to brand, i do branding & u can also, d more d volume or no, d lesser d price, from N20-60,u will brand,also wear your brand, i will post few of d ones i designed & branded, without buying a single machine.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
i designed & branded this tshirts,i do for people also.i wear my brand with excelsoir or excelsiorfarm written behind them.u can do d same & even more(All is creativity)JESUS IS LORD

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @life_style, LG washing machine that wash & spin is 30k,there are expensive ones, it depends on the volume or weight of clothes,some five, ten 15kg or more, this one can be carried or serviced by i better pass my neighbor, but wisdom demands u get higher capacity,cos of iron, light etc,even fan.to brand, i do branding & u can also, d more d volume or no, d lesser d price, from N20-60,u will brand,also wear your brand, i will post few of d ones i designed & branded, without buying a single machine.

wow. this is lovely. you are God sent, if there is any other thing i need to know please tell me. i want to start as soon as possible.

does the washing machine comes with a dryer ?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
another one

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.