Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,905 members, 7,924,851 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180419 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
excelsiorfarm: omode2,i have a friend that his group applied for 5Million naira from BOI,after almost 2years-they were given first payment of not less than 3Million for their cassava processing biz,another applied for about half a million from BOA,processing took about a year to be given(though their interest are low-but time consuming)
Thanks imagine for just half a million it took a year. Frm BOA's website b4 u can be qualified for a loan u av to have saved 20% of d loan in ur accnt wt them and only eligible afta 6months of reg
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
@omode2 Thanks imagine for just half a million it took a year.
Frm BOA's website b4 u can be qualified for a loan u av to have saved
20% of d loan in ur accnt wt them and only eligible afta 6months of reg
[/quote]true,if u have visionary,blessed & trusted friend,they are better, d skye bank our cooperative applied for funds for in festac town(when i was in lagos),they only wasted our time & nothing came out(some years back)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
i wish above all things that thou prosper & be in health,even as thou soul prospereth, therefore i encourage u to be at Redemption Camp to experience d transformation power of D LORD JESUS CHRIST,5-11 AUGUST,Be Blessed

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by PastorAji(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
Alhaji Chief Otunba Mazi Alamu Solomon,
I stumbled on your post and I read from cover to cover and to be candid I appreciate all what you and the other forum members wrote.... Infact it's people like you that ought to be the D-G SMEDAN or Hon. Minister of Trade and Investment.... I lost my job last month and I've Zero Savings. Please EXCLESIOR FARMS can I meet you in person? I would want you to advise me on any business I can do. I'm in Ibadan for the time being and I want us to connect. My phone number is 08160694908. Your quick response will be appreciated sire.
Yours
Oluwande
wande4real@gmail.com
2A1292E9
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
@op, apart from poultry waste, how else can i prepare a new concrete pond for stocking
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
@pastor aji,first i dont like being flattered & neither do i do such,if anything is of good report,GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD.meeting me isnt a problem,meeting will be at state secretariat,my number is 08035335647
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
miqos02: @op, apart from poultry waste, how else can i prepare a new concrete pond for stocking
is it newly constructed,if yes wash of d cement with salt or even top up with water & leave d water for at least two days,then d carbonate would have been dissolved,u can use lime-u can wash yr tank with iodine soln(u can get it from agric stores),u might not even do that,after a few days of constructn yr tanks are ready for stocking,even if u rinse well with enough water
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lasunnaira(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @pastor aji,first i dont like being flattered & neither do i do such,if anything is of good report,GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD.meeting me isnt a problem,meeting will be at state secretariat,my number is 08035335647
Sir! I like your type, Seriously.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lasunnaira(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @pastor aji,first i dont like being flattered & neither do i do such,if anything is of good report,GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD.meeting me isnt a problem,meeting will be at state secretariat,my number is 08035335647
Sir! I like your type, Seriously. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i wish above all things that thou prosper & be in health,even as thou soul prospereth, therefore i encourage u to be at Redemption Camp to experience d transformation power of D LORD JESUS CHRIST,5-11 AUGUST,Be Blessed
one must balance everything as u prospered financially d spiritual must nt b neglected.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: is it newly constructed,if yes wash of d cement with salt or even top up with water & leave d water for at least two days,then d carbonate would have been dissolved,u can use lime-u can wash yr tank with iodine soln(u can get it from agric stores),u might not even do that,after a few days of constructn yr tanks are ready for stocking,even if u rinse well with enough water
thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by HadizatJimoh(f): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
For an additional smooth income, just click on: http:///?r=hadizat
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by simplyOJ(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
@excelsiorfarm: I must commend you first for your humility and promptness in attending various questions of people. May the good Lord uphold and establish you in all your endeavors IJN.

One question I have is with regards to re-packaging of beans into smaller packs for sale; Knowing that this "stubborn" insects associated with beans always have a way of getting into the beans, can you recommend any preservative that would not be injurious to health nor reduce the quality of the beans? No supermarket would be willing to take in any product that could bring in insects to their racks.Please advise.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
@simplyOJ,i Bless God for EVERYTHING.There is nothing any man is or have that he had not receive.HENCE I GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD THAT GAVE ME ALL.To your question,beans had already been preserved,it is when d food chemicals wear out that u see insects eg ask any one that sell in massive quantity.whenever u hear of killer beans,they are preserved beans sold out by greedy biz men when there is scarcity.so get good air tight nylon,also check d beans u buy before packaging,try not to keep them for v long shelf t
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
@simplyOJ,dried spicy pepper can be a good natural preservative.avoid beans with holes in it.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by efosa2020: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
To learn how you can make money online through affiliate marketing just send me an email with subject"Affiliate business" to emmy4realcash@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Another biz tip is NEVER DO ANY SECRET BIZ i.e. the biz that is clouded in secrecy is the ruin of many. Before you do any biz, inform at least a friend, brother or sister for counsel, support so you don't go into error. how? learn to share uncertain info/biz risk e.g. someone contacted me via this thread that I should establish an animal farm for him in the northern/ middle belt area, I informed him it will be cheaper to buy my manual and we be in touch thru email with calls, but he insisted I should come over that he could afford my consultancy fees, after negotiation and conclusion, we came to a fee, aside accommodation cost, later I decided to seat down to review all(I do it for important issues)and though I had assisted a lady(married) on how she can start branding biz in that same state and also designed a good biz card for her, i still wasn't comfortable with our decision, hence I shared it with someone close to me and I came to the conclusion I will invite a consultant friend and pay him 50% of my fees so I could get 100% loyalty. I contacted my friend ,came to an agreement, then called back the would be client clearly telling him, I would bring a friend, we don't need is accommodation(we find one for ourselves)and I would sponsor my friend etc. the guy/man hasn't called back for more than 6 months. Do you know why I had to share the info? the man was desperate. ethnic area he comes from and also it wasn't wise for him to want to pay so much for what he could easily had spend little to achieve, so it is with the uncountable scam mails I receive that they are asking to transfer millions(hard currency)to me, when am not their family.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
still on communicating when important biz decision is to be taken, a lady(married) contacted me from the eastern part that she loves to be buying water melon and if I could supply, I contacted a few, but I was skeptical because I cannot follow d truck and if sellers decides to compromise, it will be easy for one to be stain(hence I explained to her and since I hardly recommend people because of past experiences, I choose not to bare a risk that isn't within my total decision/actions),for some time we were communicating regularly on biz prospects and we met in Abuja in may this year, but a point of note(I already informed the lady to communicate HER biz intent with the husband, gave my cv and said I doubt if I had handed it out to 10 people before), why inform her husband? because I don't want secret dealings and I don't want to destroy name, i also informed my wife to guide issues. why give out my cv? for verification, to guide any biz relationship and to create focus on the technical capability and project undertaken. We never did biz together, but I am contented that I made her discuss with her husband. HENCE WHEN YOU ARE TOLD THERE IS A BIZ ANOTHER EAR SHOULD NOT HEAR/LISTEN TO, BEWARE, MOST LIKELY IT IS A PIT.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2013
@op, what do i do when fishes are not eating more than 40% of their daily feed
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by simplyOJ(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @simplyOJ,dried spicy pepper can be a good natural preservative.avoid beans with holes in it.
Thank you so very much for your responses. May God enlarge your wisdom much more.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
miqos02: @op, what do i do when fishes are not eating more than 40% of their daily feed
how did u calculate yours?check if d water aint polluted,give multivitamin eg livestovit & aquapro,but if they are growing,it may be their needed quantity,they fed on
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
simplyOJ:
Thank you so very much for your responses. May God enlarge your wisdom much more.
AMEN SIR
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Madametrendy(f): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2013
@excelsior. May God continue to reward you for your tireless effort in showing people how to fish. May God enlarge your coast. I would like to venture into laundry service. Pls i want you to put me through.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr. Excelsior, what say u about tilapia n catfish farming? Am kinda willing to add tilapia to my catfish but wondering how to go about it. I asked on roboski's thread but no one has commented.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
Madame trendy: @excelsior. May God continue to reward you for your tireless effort in showing people how to fish. May God enlarge your coast. I would like to venture into laundry service. Pls i want you to put me through.
I GIVE ALL GOD TO GOD,even U can start from home,with a washing machine,iron,handbills & hardwork.with time u can brand yr services,what do u have,so i can advise u on it,in future,u can add other cleaning services.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
samshoz: Mr. Excelsior, what say u about tilapia n catfish farming? Am kinda willing to add tilapia to my catfish but wondering how to go about it. I asked on roboski's thread but no one has commented.
first,u know i also write on roboski's thread.raising catfish & tilapia together is another way of reducing d cost of feeding & it is another idea of getting more body weight within shorter time with more profit.i will elaborate on how u can go about it beneath
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
in reference to what iam saying concerning d culture of catfish & tilapia, first point of note is to understand that tilapia fries are v delicate,hence i dont support u buy fries,but only matured male & females.they naturally spawn themselves- meaning without inducing them,they reproduce.therefore u can culture yrs.puting them with catfish,allows d catfish to prey on d fries produce.u can either put d matured tilapia in a pond,then after 4-6wks,remove d matured ones from d pond & introduce your fingerlings/juveniles,there are feeds for both,now ask yr specify question on yr aim?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 12:25am On Aug 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: in reference to what iam saying concerning d culture of catfish & tilapia, first point of note is to understand that tilapia fries are v delicate,hence i dont support u buy fries,but only matured male & females.they naturally spawn themselves- meaning without inducing them,they reproduce.therefore u can culture yrs.puting them with catfish,allows d catfish to prey on d fries produce.u can either put d matured tilapia in a pond,then after 4-6wks,remove d matured ones from d pond & introduce your fingerlings/juveniles,there are feeds for both,now ask yr specify question on yr aim?
I intend to complement my catfish feed n also save feed cost with their fries and hopefully make sales with d ones dat survives. Am using tampouline pond. I hope they eat coppens, ziegler n vital feeds? Any contact dat i can buy tilapia from? am in Sango. I know u moved to Ibadan. God u bless u sir.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by bobojoshua(m): 2:53am On Aug 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: in reference to what iam saying concerning d culture of catfish & tilapia, first point of note is to understand that tilapia fries are v delicate,hence i dont support u buy fries,but only matured male & females.they naturally spawn themselves- meaning without inducing them,they reproduce.therefore u can culture yrs.puting them with catfish,allows d catfish to prey on d fries produce.u can either put d matured tilapia in a pond,then after 4-6wks,remove d matured ones from d pond & introduce your fingerlings/juveniles,there are feeds for both,now ask yr specify question on yr aim?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=bobojoshua][/quote] @bobojoshua- why do u always repost other persons post? U did same thing with Robonski's thread.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Rexyl(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Another biz tip is NEVER DO ANY SECRET BIZ i.e. the biz that is clouded in secrecy is the ruin of many. Before you do any biz, inform at least a friend, brother or sister for counsel, support so you don't go into error. how? learn to share uncertain info/biz risk e.g. someone contacted me via this thread that I should establish an animal farm for him in the northern/ middle belt area, I informed him it will be cheaper to buy my manual and we be in touch thru email with calls, but he insisted I should come over that he could afford my consultancy fees, after negotiation and conclusion, we came to a fee, aside accommodation cost, later I decided to seat down to review all(I do it for important issues)and though I had assisted a lady(married) on how she can start branding biz in that same state and also designed a good biz card for her, i still wasn't comfortable with our decision, hence I shared it with someone close to me and I came to the conclusion I will invite a consultant friend and pay him 50% of my fees so I could get 100% loyalty. I contacted my friend ,came to an agreement, then called back the would be client clearly telling him, I would bring a friend, we don't need is accommodation(we find one for ourselves)and I would sponsor my friend etc. the guy/man hasn't called back for more than 6 months. Do you know why I had to share the info? the man was desperate. ethnic area he comes from and also it wasn't wise for him to want to pay so much for what he could easily had spend little to achieve, so it is with the uncountable scam mails I receive that they are asking to transfer millions(hard currency)to me, when am not their family.

Nice, it just like pray and watch cos some ppl are so desperate either for or not something good!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.