Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,905 members, 7,924,851 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180419 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
for those calling me that they want to start packaging & smoked fish & do not have fishes to use,u can visit mr moses at Ijegun(08060334987) for your fishes.he is a farmer in lagos
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by envoy1: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
THIS IS ANOTHER MONEY SPINNING BUSINESS MACHINE WHICH PEELS MORE THAN 6 TO 10 BAGS OF MELON PER DAY.
IT USES FUEL,DIESEL AND ELECTRICITY/GENERATOR(3KVA)TO POWER THE MACHINE.YOU CAN PLACE OTHER ON THE TYPE NEEDED WHICH WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE LOCATION.IT IS PORTABLE,LIGHT AS IN WEIGHT AND CAN ALSO BE CARRIED FREELY FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER.
FOR INQUIRY:08034122464
envoytrack@yahoo.com

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
to compliment d detail of having a melon threashing machine,having a melon farm/packaging melon(must be totalling dried or they grow mould & d shelf life will be drastically reduce),melon biz is great biz,tips for marketing,direct home delivery,market place,shops/stores,eateries etc
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kaybest1: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ excelsior. Sir good evening, pls respond to questions pls nd pls,

how do i apply d baking powder if ph is too high o too low.
Sir 4d no 4 questn i mean insight for water treatment, i can produce fish but i dont know ao mge d water ph.
Source of my water is well. My questn is do i bal d well ph as whole or i wil pump out d qty i needed for production and bal d ph repeatedly. because av seen dif pple using d dif method. What i observed is that the man that claimed expart has treated his well ph 90% of fish hatched die before they become fingerlin. Nd he said is not water problem. Thou from finding he treated the well 5yrs ago. [/quote]
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by edubaba(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
[excelsiorfarm] pls I need the manual badly .pls help me , this is my email - stancorp9@gmail.com. Thanks so much.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2013
excelsiorfarm: my bro, i blieve all is shaping up
Gradually sir but i still need some info. Kindly answer the Qustn below: Mr. Excelsior- how many male
and female tilapia can i add to
my catfish stock of 400, inorder
to compliment and also save on
feed as discusd earlier? D farmer
said its N350 per adult tilapia. God bless u sir, tanx 4 d help.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2013
samshoz: Gradually sir but i still need some info. Kindly answer the Qustn below: Mr. Excelsior- how many male
and female tilapia can i add to
my catfish stock of 400, inorder
to compliment and also save on
feed as discusd earlier? D farmer
said its N350 per adult tilapia. God bless u sir, tanx 4 d help.
300-400 fingerlings of tilapia is ok for 10X10 size pond,they multiple & would creat overcrowding, note catfish grows faster than tilapia,hence max of ratio of 4 to 15,God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2013
excelsiorfarm: 300-400 fingerlings of tilapia is ok for 10X10 size pond,they multiple & would creat overcrowding,then note catfish grows faster than tilapia,hence max of ratio of 4 to 15,God ble
Sir, am thinking of buying few Adult tilapia as u suggestd earlier, so they can start reproducing early and my 10 weeks old catfish(abt 400 pcs) can start feedin on tilapia fries. Any advice sir Excelsior?

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2013
[quote
author=samshoz] Sir, am thinking of buying few Adult tilapia as u
suggestd earlier, so they can start reproducing early and my 10 weeks
old catfish(abt 400 pcs) can start feedin on tilapia fries. Any advice
sir Excelsior?[/quote]good idea,it reduces feeding cost & u are sure
to make money than someone that raise only catfish,u still have to use
feeds, remember tilapia must chop,also d catfish need feeding,in case
tilapia aint producing enough,u need good water mgt(ratio i gave is adult)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2013
edubaba: [excelsiorfarm] pls I need the manual badly .pls help me , this is my email - stancorp9@gmail.com. Thanks so much.
i have given more than a hundred manuals online/offline my friend,presently no free manuals,God Bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2013
excelsiorfarm: good idea,it reduces feeding cost & u are sure to make money than someone that raise only catfish,u still have to use feeds, remember tilapia must chop,also d catfish need feeding,in case tilapia aint producing enough,u need good water mgt
Tanx sir, points noted. Am sure tilapia can share Zeigler feed with catfish? Q2. Wat do people feed those noodles in bags at abatior-agege to, fishes? Apologies 4 my many questns. Urself n Robons r huge inspiratn plus d God factor, i wil meet u guys somday. Ur humility is infectuous!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ayoola190: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2013
excelsiorfarm: good idea,it reduces feeding cost & u are sure to make money than someone that raise only catfish,u still have to use feeds, remember tilapia must chop,also d catfish need feeding,in case tilapia aint producing enough,u need good water mgt
What abt big tilapia eating small catfish
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
@ excelsoir i want to buy pumping machine wc uses fuel what HorsePower do u recommend wt brand and d price range
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
@excelsior, whats the job of noodles in fish feed? is it protein or energy giving?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
[quote

author=omode2]@ excelsoir i want to buy pumping machine wc uses fuel
what HorsePower do u recommend wt brand and d price range[/quote]DAB
pump, i will recommend, the one still being used in lagos is 1.5hp
with injector & i have being using it for over 10yrs,same brand 1hp
without injector is 10k-12k presently,ask for warranty from seller,i
understand there are fake now, can serve not less than 30ft deep.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hello Mr excelsior please check your mail.

Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
life_style: Hello Mr excelsior please check your mail.

Thanks.
ok sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2013

Thanks.
tried to check with yahoo,but it says i should login with my laptop & i don't carry laptop about, if not in hurry, latter in d day,if in a hurry, use my mail Solomonalamu@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
miqos02: @excelsior, whats the job of noodles in fish feed? is it protein or energy giving?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
excelsiorfarm: DAB
pump, i will recommend, the one still being used in lagos is 1.5hp
with injector & i have being using it for over 10yrs,same brand 1hp
without injector is 10k-12k presently,ask for warranty from seller,i
understand there are fake now, can serve not less than 30ft deep.
Thanks i will go for d one wt injector of 1.5hp even if i dont knw d diff. May God continue to strengthen u!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
omode2: Thanks i will go for d one wt injector of 1.5hp even if i dont knw d diff. May God continue to strengthen u!
amen,the injector shoots the water with more force and allows your tank to fill earlier than the one without it, GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kaybest1: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
kay best: @ excelsior. Sir good evening, pls respond to questions pls nd pls,

Sir 4d no 4 questn i mean insight for water treatment, i can produce fish but i dont know ao mge d water ph.
Source of my water is well. My questn is do i bal d well ph as whole or i wil pump out d qty i needed for production and bal d ph repeatedly. because av seen dif pple using d dif method. What i observed is that the man that claimed expart has treated his well ph 90% of fish hatched die before they become fingerlin. Nd he said is not water problem. Thou from finding he treated the well 5yrs ago.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=miqos02][/quote]to your question, indomie gives energy, when it is consumed in v large volume, it can in turn become fat, but understand that feeding your fishes with it alone, will only result in poor resistance to diseases
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
kay best: @ excelsior. Sir good evening, pls respond to questions pls nd pls,

Source of my water is well. My questn is do i bal d well ph as whole or i wil pump out d qty i needed for production and bal d ph repeatedly. because av seen dif pple using d dif method. What i observed is that the man that claimed expart has treated his well ph 90% of fish hatched die before they become fingerlin. Nd he said is not water problem. Thou from finding he treated the well 5yrs ago.
good evening sir, i have used well water since I have started fish farming, though low in oxygen, it is good for fishery, except there is iron which retards growth like some areas in festac, if your fishes hatched successfully and they latter died, most likely it is o2 problem because all the oxygen gotten by fries is from water or infestation of pathogens.in such case, a flow thru or installation of an aerator would solve oxygen problem. you said the man is an expert, let me inform you a fact, the challenge can also be as a result of bad or diseased broodstocks, which isn't is fault, but I would suggest the problem is water mgt and infected ponds, to treat with lime or baking powder, depends on pond capacity, use formalin to clean your ponds before hatching,GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2013

Thanks.
SEEN YOUR MAIL,BROS U GO WAIT OH,AM ON WHATSAPP
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ok Sir.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2013
@ excelsoir what is your take on pond fertilization some says it causes algae boom thereby depleting d o2 level.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
omode2: @ excelsoir what is your take on pond fertilization some says it causes algae boom thereby depleting d o2 level.
it is best for earthen ponds,about algae boom,some are good,to solve depletion of oxygen,u can do flow thru,even driping water into yr pond will do,another thing is if u do excessive fertilizatn,yr fishes can experience peeled skin,prone to diseases.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by neksummi(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
What would happen if you lost your job?

http://somuchtake..com/2013/08/what-would-happen-if-you-lost-your-job.html

Have a nice read.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2013
excelsiorfarm: it is best for earthen ponds,about algae boom,some are good,to solve depletion of oxygen,u can do flow thru,even driping water into yr pond will do,another thing is if u do excessive fertilizatn,yr fishes can experience peeled skin,prone to diseases.
how do i ensure its nt excessive
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
omode2: how do i ensure its nt excessive
allow fresh water into d pond

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.