Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,919 members, 7,924,872 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 02:28 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180424 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
klench:

If this piec of information interests you?may i have your permission to continue?

NO PERMISSION
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Sir please don't forget me when you are on PC.

Thank you.

@ Mr excelsior
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
life_style: Sir please don't forget me when you are on PC.

Thank you.

@ Mr excelsior
when am back from d church,pls remind me what u want,thanks solomonsgn@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by jethro2: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Welldone sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
jethro2: Welldone sir
Thank God sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
life_style: Sir please don't forget me when you are on PC.

Thank you.

@ Mr excelsior
check your mail
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Masterplanner: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Happy Birthday sir! LLP I have been praying for an opportunity like this!!!
Poutry plsssss
Dmastermarketer@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mr. Excelsior sir, which formula is cost effective for poultry, i have like 70 birds(Broilers and cockerel), they feed(25 kg bag:N2,400- weekly) like birds on a suicide mission, due to over eating lol. Its eating deep into my pocket and they are 22 days old today. Any advice on how to save cost and still feed them effectively?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:32am On Aug 16, 2013
Masterplanner: Happy Birthday sir! LLP I have been praying for an opportunity like this!!!
Poutry plsssss
Dmastermarketer@gmail.com
bro how many times do u do birthday in a year, still next june DV
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:36am On Aug 16, 2013
samshoz: Mr. Excelsior sir, which formula is cost effective for poultry, i have like 70 birds(Broilers and cockerel), they feed(25 kg bag:N2,400- weekly) like birds on a suicide mission, due to over eating lol. Its eating deep into my pocket and they are 22 days old today. Any advice on how to save cost and still feed them effectively?
first it is important that doing the biz of raising broilers especially, u have to get a ready market on ground. reason is if they overstay, the profit begins to decline. why fear? those birds eating habit is incredible, if u were feeding layers(adult),200 birds will feed on a bag every day, hence as your birds improve in age, expect the feeding cost to increase. even become of the current torrent of cold, do not compromise on the most essential energy building source in your feed if you choose to formulate i.e. maize. even your cockerel will take at least 5-6 months become getting a good marketing age/weight.so you will till spend become it is worth it. but aside all this vaccination and keeping a good environment is the crucial aspect not to ignore.it is only economical if a farmer is feeding a large number of birds to formulate feeds(to see a meaningful difference),next time pls do your enquiry b4 you begin. IMPORTANT POINT OF NOTE-Those birds must not starve even for a day, unlike fishes that can be left for even weeks and they will still recover. To save cost, if formulating, maize can be substituted with sorghum, but maize is best. full fat soya, because it is expensive than GNC, can be reduced and GNC INCREASED A BIT, but for your number my advice is buy finished feed, it saves u stress, animal care / top feeds is good
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2013
excelsiorfarm: check your mail

Seen, you never disappoint, your knowledge is so wide.

always on point,

thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2013
life_style:

Seen, you never disappoint, your knowledge is so wide.

always on point,

thanks.

THANK GOD. ALL GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2013
excelsiorfarm: first it is important that doing the biz of raising broilers especially, u have to get a ready market on ground. reason is if they overstay, the profit begins to decline. why fear? those birds eating habit is incredible, if u were feeding layers(adult),200 birds will feed on a bag every day, hence as your birds improve in age, expect the feeding cost to increase. even become of the current torrent of cold, do not compromise on the most essential energy building source in your feed if you choose to formulate i.e. maize. even your cockerel will take at least 5-6 months become getting a good marketing age/weight.so you will till spend become it is worth it. but aside all this vaccination and keeping a good environment is the crucial aspect not to ignore.it is only economical if a farmer is feeding a large number of birds to formulate feeds(to see a meaningful difference),next time pls do your enquiry b4 you begin. IMPORTANT POINT OF NOTE-Those birds must not starve even for a day, unlike fishes that can be left for even weeks and they will still recover. To save cost, if formulating, maize can be substituted with sorghum, but maize is best. full fat soya, because it is expensive than GNC, can be reduced and GNC INCREASED A BIT, but for your number my advice is buy finished feed, it saves u stress, animal care / top feeds is good
You are so rich in knowledge, God bless u sir.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kelvin1191(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2013
@Mr Excelsior, may God bless u for d wonderful work u av been doing on this thread. I av a plot of land which i intend using for Catfish farming. After fencing it, i ran short of cash & a friend advised me to raise pigs instead but i dont av any idea on that. Pls advise me on it or other buiz that i can start with 150k since i av decided to stop schl and hustle. Can i feed them with guineacorn/maize chaff and how many am i to start with?thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2013
@excelsior, pls advice, the shell of some eggs in my layer birds are not strong, some even lay eggs that so soft that you can see yolk.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=samshoz] You are so rich in knowledge, God bless u sir.[/quote Amen sir,ALL GLORY BE TO GOD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by fejiron: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Are you just wasting your time making unnecessary posts on Facebook without making any cash? well let me show you how you can generate steady cash from Facebook weekly. I don't play around on Facebook but make money on Facebook in the team....thanks to my discovery.

I conveniently make $150 weekly via Facebook with just 2hours work online see how interesting get more info at www.facebookcashbank..com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
@kelvin1191, first let me be strict with u,education is more important than getting money.why? with education,there is no limit to d height u can reach,who u can meet,though with yr funds u can bribe yr way,but if u carry value,u will talk face to face with leaders without being looked down on or feeling less important,hence return to school,even if it is part time.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Etimbok: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
I want to introduce you to making good income by becoming a partner with an international health provider, an international company into the production and distribution of herbal medicine, products highly effective for treatment of wide range of ailment, and also for health maintenance. With just #2500 you can become an international distributor and begin to earn residual income, from the large market available for the sale of the product. The company is the best of it's kind and the compensary plan is unbeatable. You will fancy this opportunity. For further enquiry call 08060476423
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
@kelvin1191, now to your question, pigs are good converter of feeds to body weight, but it is best to give good diet.with your 150K, u can start small fish farm,small poultry(higher risk) or do piggery, u can choose to start with just 10 piglets, i will encourage u to get my manual.NOTE -pig Farming isnt encourage in residential areas because of odor,God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
miqos02: @excelsior, pls advice, the shell of some eggs in my layer birds are not strong, some even lay eggs that so soft that you can see yolk.
d reason u are experiencing this is any of d following, d most essential is that d calcium content of your feed is low or poor & i wont be surprise that u are d one formulating your feed composition,but if it is a coy producing such,take my advice,check feed.also treat your birds with lasota.this should be done,source of calcium are limestone(
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kelvin1191(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tnks a million.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
excelsiorfarm: d reason u are experiencing this is any of d following, d most essential is that d calcium content of your feed is low or poor & i wont be surprise that u are d one formulating your feed composition,but if it is a coy producing such,take my advice,check feed.also treat your birds with lasota.this should be done,source of calcium are limestone(
,grinded egg shells,limestone is sold in feed mill,if u insist on formulation of feeds,increase yr limestone content a bit,Be b
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
@excelsoir pls can u upload an image of hw a juvenile shd look like i went to someone and showed me d juvenile he has wc was so tiny
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
excelsiorfarm: ,grinded egg shells,limestone is sold in feed mill,if u insist on formulation of feeds,increase yr limestone content a bit,Be b
thank you , i use top feeds so i dont formulate feeds myself
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
omode2: @excelsoir pls can u upload an image of hw a juvenile shd look like i went to someone and showed me d juvenile he has wc was so tiny
i will try to,but most times,d site will say too large. Since u ask, let me clarify somethings,with apology to those that choose to follow this ways,a real juvenile shouldnt be less than 4 inches i.e should not be less than yr middle finger,though fingerlings are not equal,so use d measurement & conveniently shld pick 2MM.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i will try to,but most times,d site will say too large. Since u ask, let me clarify somethings,with apology to those that choose to follow this ways,a real juvenile shouldnt be less than 4 inches i.e should not be less than yr middle finger,though fingerlings are not equal,so use d measurement & conveniently shld pick 2MM.
when people talk of grams really isnt d issue
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
miqos02:
thank you , i use top feeds so i dont formulate feeds myself
treat them with lasota,u can get it from poultry stores, it is a vaccine(not sold on shelf,usually preserve in freezer) to apply ,get water that u know yr bird can consume or starve them of water.add skim milk to d water as stabiliser,add d vaccine & give.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2013
happy weekend, need poultry cages to house at least 150 birds.contact me
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by PastorAji(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Excelsior Farms,
Please I'm sorry for not seeing you as promised. My introduction came up last week Saturday and I've been on the road since then. I promise †̥ call you as soon as I stabilize sir...
Yours
Oluwande

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.