Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,905 members, 7,924,848 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180417 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2013
Rexyl:

Nice, it just like pray and watch cos some ppl are so desperate either for or not something good!
WE ALL NEED TO WATCH & PRAY,ALSO DONT DO BIZ WITH A DESPERATE MAN,THEY HAVE NO INTEGRITY WHEN MONEY IS INVOLVE,GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
Happy Eid Mubarak to the muslim brothers & sisters,wish u all blessing with peace.And to all compliment of this Season,by this time next year DV,u all be greater than this.God Bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Happy Eid Mubarak to the muslim brothers & sisters,wish u all blessing with peace.And to all compliment of this Season,by this time next year DV,u all be greater than this.God Bless

Sir, any thing for the celebration ? cool
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
@samshoz,mostly in lagos u have catfish farmers,in ibadan durante has & another fish institute at oluyole claim they have,but will be bringing it from an area in oke-ogun in oyo state.in d alternative,if u can discuss with fisherman around u to get they from d wide.when i was growing up in navy-town,we do go fishing at sailing club and we put they in containers & sometimes they reproduce.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
life_style:

Sir, any thing for the celebration ? cool
life_style,am a christian,but i understand this adage that says whosoever any season of celebration meets alive should rejoice,hence we all have to THANK GOD for this opportunity.I believe u have at least one or even more of my manuals,iam awaiting your success story.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: life_style,am a christian,but i understand this adage that says whosoever any season of celebration meets alive should rejoice,hence we all have to THANK GOD for this opportunity.I believe u have at least one or even more of my manuals,iam awaiting your success story.

smiley I have one of your manuals sir, piggery/goat rearing to be precise and i must confess its loaded...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
@samshoz,concerning how u can compliment feeding your fishes & saving cost,this supplementary feeding can help-feeding yr fishes with kitchen leftovers rice,beans.smash yams.bread etc,wheat bran,yr tilapia can feed on termites & ants,even chopped sweetpotato vines,water depth btw 0.5-1.5m deep for yr tilapia.if u are buying fries,if u dont release they gently into d pond,they can die of shock.also chopped cassava,cocoyam & papaya leaves had been use as feed,also v small oil palm nuts,spent grain,caution,ne

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
@samshoz,caution,never buy more than u can afford to feed

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by bobojoshua(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @samshoz,concerning how u can compliment feeding your fishes & saving cost,this supplementary feeding can help-feeding yr fishes with kitchen leftovers rice,beans.smash yams.bread etc,wheat bran,yr tilapia can feed on termites & ants,even chopped sweetpotato vines,water depth btw 0.5-1.5m deep for yr tilapia.if u are buying fries,if u dont release they gently into d pond,they can die of shock.also chopped cassava,cocoyam & papaya leaves had been use as feed,also v small oil palm nuts,spent grain,caution,ne
thanks for the info. termite or winged termite ?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by easypee: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Are you are job seeker or looking to make extra income? Look at this:

HOW TO PARTNER WITH SYNTEK GLOBAL (USA) AND BECOME AN XFT (Xtreme Fuel Treatment) DISTRIBUTOR MAKING SIX TO SEVEN FIGURE INCOME MONTHLY WITHIN 12 MONTHS!!!

Call/Text 08121547560 [/b]for the website address & get online.

First review what the business is about (call 08121547560 for seminar/training locations nationwide), and when ready:

Click Enrol to register as a partner/distributor. When asked for a referral ID use [b]2A67C

You will require this Distributor/Partner ID (2A67C) to register since registration is by referral only. You will be issued your own ID.

Call 08121547560 for assistance during online registration.

Register as a major (112K) or minor (56K) distributor. Use your ID to pay into Syntek Global A/C (GTB: 0122172778; EcoBank: 1083001312) & activate your registration within 7 days of online registration at the Head Office in Opebi, Ikeja. Please DO NOT give your money to any individual. Pay to Syntek Global, USA company account here in Nigeria.

If you live outside Lagos & used referral ID 2A67C during online registration, call 08121547560 after payment & I will process everything for you & help ship your starter kit to your address.

You can also pick up your starter kits and orders yourself from Syntek Global Nigeria Head office:

15 OROLEYE CRESCENT, SALVATION RD
OFF ABEL ORENIYI STR
AWUSE ESTATE
OPEBI-IKEJA
LAGOS, NIGERIA.

If you live outside Lagos, and are registered using the partner ID 2A67C, I can arrange to help you pick up your orders and be sending to you regularly to avoid travel issues.

Syntek Global is committed to making as many Millionaires in Nigeria as possible. Don’t miss your chance.

Take hold of your own destiny and register as a partner of a multi-billion Dollar American firm in the Oil & Gas business. Opportunities like these are rare in this sector. Stop looking for someone to employ you. If you already have a job, make extra income from this. Join hundreds of people who are already testifying to the unlimited six - seven figure monthly income from this opportunity. So long as you follow the advice given, your income keeps growing monthly. The next month is never lower than the previous month. If 200 Level undergraduate students in the university, senior medical doctors, retired Judge, etc. are already making six figure monthly income from this in less than 5 months of running this business as their own, I don't see why anyone should hesitate. This opportunity is still new in Nigeria (just 1yr). Hurry! Be wise!

Remain blessed!

Evang. Mr. Pious.
Syntek Global, USA Partner (#: 2A67C).

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @samshoz,caution,never buy more than u can afford to feed
yes sir, do have contact of any that can sell to me? I dont need much, my catfish stock is just about 400.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Madametrendy(f): 1:38am On Aug 09, 2013
excelsiorfarm: I GIVE ALL GOD TO GOD,even U can start from home,with a washing machine,iron,handbills & hardwork.with time u can brand yr services,what do u have,so i can advise u on it,in future,u can add other cleaning services.
Am yet to get things ready 'cos am still making my research on it. I really want to know the pros and cons before venturing into it.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by coputa(m): 4:17am On Aug 09, 2013
Please can you list the types of biz outline in your manual.....i am thinking of going into the biz of buying agricultural prodvce/food from the village and taking them to the cities to sell..
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kaybest1: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Excelsiorfarm. Good day sir, pls assit providing me answer to this questions. Thanks
1 how in simple nd effective way can one determine water ph, for fingerlin production.
2 how nd what do one use to correct or get a balance ph level for fingerlin production.
3 sir pls clearify which one is better to treat water source i.e well or required water for d production.
4 just like d real u i know. Pls kindly tell me d meaning insight on fish production, all i need to know about the water treatment.
Thank u v v much 4 ur reply.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kaybest1: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Excelsiorfarm. Good day sir, pls assit providing me answer to this questions. Thanks
1 how in simple nd effective way can one determine water ph, for fingerlin production.
2 how nd what do one use to correct or get a balance ph level for fingerlin production.
3 sir pls clearify which one is better to treat water source i.e well or required water for d production.
4 just like d real u i know. Pls kindly tell me d meaning insight on fish production, all i need to know about the water treatment.
Thank u v v much 4 ur reply. If need be i send u my email.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Good day Sir! I've read your thread and I need your help in 2 areas;
1. I know you mentioned earlier that you've not practised grass cutter farming and as such cant say much about it. But I really want to go into grass cutter rearing and I from the research I've made its a good business. But I will really appreciate it if you can make some informed research into grass cutter farming and tell me what you think. (If its potentially lucrative or not)

2. I intend going into pig rearing, i've been to Oke - Aro but the cost of renting Pens there is a bit high for me hence I want to buy 2 or 3 piglets and see if I can set if it up in my compound I have the space but please how do I control the smell as it is a residential area.
Please grant my request sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2013
let me add this idea to the op's effort. if you live in or around an estate, you can consider supplying people eggs( crates) in their homes. now people love home services and they pay for it. all you need to do is to identify poultry farms around your area,buy the biggest eggs like 10 crates ( for a start), add your margin,then supply.for mobility; since trekking may be stressful with crates of eggs,and okada has been banned in Lagos, you can consider the bicycles used by those guys selling fan ice cream/youghurt.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kaybest1: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
@Excelsiorfarm happy sunday sir. How is family.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Yomkris(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
life_style:

smiley I have one of your manuals sir, piggery/goat rearing to be precise and i must confess its loaded...
@ dear life_style, can u pls mercifully send the said manual to me on: yomkris@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
bobojoshua: thanks for the info. termite or winged termite ?
thank God for the info, all termites are food for them
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
kay best: @Excelsiorfarm happy sunday sir. How is family.
HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU,FAMILY IS DOING GREAT, REMAIN BLESSED
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
miqos02: let me add this idea to the op's effort. if you live in or around an estate, you can consider supplying people eggs( crates) in their homes. now people love home services and they pay for it. all you need to do is to identify poultry farms around your area,buy the biggest eggs like 10 crates ( for a start), add your margin,then supply.for mobility; since trekking may be stressful with crates of eggs,and okada has been banned in Lagos, you can consider the bicycles used by those guys selling fan ice cream/youghurt.
WELL DONE
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Yomkris:
@ dear life_style, can u pls mercifully send the said manual to me on: yomkris@gmail.com.
Thanks.

sorry i can't, contact the op.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
gist4real: Good day Sir! I've read your thread and I need your help in 2 areas;
1. I know you mentioned earlier that you've not practised grass cutter farming and as such cant say much about it. But I really want to go into grass cutter rearing and I from the research I've made its a good business. But I will really appreciate it if you can make some informed research into grass cutter farming and tell me what you think. (If its potentially lucrative or not)

2. I intend going into pig rearing, i've been to Oke - Aro but the cost of renting Pens there is a bit high for me hence I want to buy 2 or 3 piglets and see if I can set if it up in my compound I have the space but please how do I control the smell as it is a residential area.
Please grant my request sir
ALL BIZ IS LUCRATIVE,ESPECIALLY AGRIC BIZ,GRASS CUTTER BIZ,I HAVE NEVER BEING INVOLVE IN IT,BUT I KNOW IT IS GOOD BIZ.A BIG BRO ONCE REQUESTED FROMLAGOS TO GO AS FAR AS IKOYI AREA IN OYO STATE,JUST because HE WANTED TO EAT BUSHMEAT,TO CONTROL SMELL, THAT MEANS YOU MUST LEARN TO FLUSH YOUR PIGGERY PEN,THOUGH THEIR URINE IS CONC, BUT WITH GOOD HYGIENE AND WASTE SYSTEM IT CAN BE REDUCE
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
kay best: Excelsiorfarm. Good day sir, pls assit providing me answer to this questions. Thanks
Thank u v v much 4 ur reply. If need be i send u my email.
THERE ARE PH METER,BAKING POWDER CAN BE USED FOR CORRECTION,YOUR NO 4 QUESTION(I DIDNT GET IT).MEANING INSIGHT ON FISH PRODUCTION? PLS ELABORATE.WHAT IS YOUR WATER SOURCE AND WHY THIS QUESTION,WHAT IS THE PRESENT CHALLENGES,SO I CAN GIVE SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS?GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
coputa: Please can you list the types of biz outline in your manual.....i am thinking of going into the biz of buying agricultural prodvce/food from the village and taking them to the cities to sell..
I MENTIONED THE MANUALS I HAVE WRITTEN AND I SAID INTERESTED PEOPLE SHOULD REACH ME, I WAS AMAZE THE POST IS HIDDEN AND I WAS BANNED FOR 3 DAYS, ME I DO ASK QUESTIONS,THOUGH FOR THIS I DONT KNOW WHO TO ASK/WHAT TO SAY,BUT TO HASTEN MY WEBSITE DESIGNER TO GET MY SITE UP AND RUNNING SO I CAN WORK WITH MORE PEOPLE WITHOUT UNKNOWN SURPRISES,YOUR INTENTION IS GOOD,BUT YOU HAVE TO SOLICIT FOR MARKET FIRST BECOS PEOPLE CAN BE TERRIBLE WHEN THEY KNOW YOU HAVE NO READY MARKET,GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mr. Excels
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mr. Excelsior- how many male and female tilapia can i add to my catfish stock of 400, inorder to compliment and also save on feed as discusd earlier? D farmer said its N350 per adult tilapia.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kaybest1: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
excelsiorfarm THERE ARE PH METER,BAKING POWDER CAN BE USED FOR CORRECTION,YOUR NO 4 QUESTION(I DIDNT GET IT).MEANING INSIGHT ON FISH PRODUCTION? PLS ELABORATE.WHAT IS YOUR WATER SOURCE AND WHY THIS QUESTION,WHAT IS THE PRESENT CHALLENGES,SO I CAN GIVE SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS?GOD BLESS.

Thank You 4d response sir,
pls for clearification how do i apply d baking powder if ph is too high o too low.
Sir 4d no 4 questn i mean insight for water treatment, i can produce fish but i dont know ao mge d water ph.
Source of my water is well. My questn is do i bal d well ph as whole or i wil pump out d qty i needed for production and bal d ph repeatedly. because av seen dif pple using d dif method. What i observed is that the man that claimed expart has treated his well ph 90% of fish hatched die before they become fingerlin. Nd he said is not water problem. Thou from finding he treated the well 5yrs ago.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
samshoz: Mr. Excels
my bro, i blieve all is shaping up
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
my advise to all fishfarmers,do not just sell your fishes,market it for value.how do i mean?eg your catfish will not cease to grow if they are good & fed continually,they can attain 10Kg:that is each,even some breeds get to 50Kg & more.so if u can afford it,it isnt neccessary to sell at 1Kg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.