Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,889 members, 7,924,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 10:20 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180416 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
miqos02: pls how do i grow water melon?
their seeds can be sown directly into d field,two or three per hole is ok,later u have d best. i recommend hybrid, technisem etc.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by chibuezeorji: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
hey guys. I've come across a number of ONLINE INVESTMENT WEBSITES who seems to make lots rosy, unrealistic returns/Payouts on our money invested ... but how do you know u wont throw away the money you invested. These is one of investors fear ... but the issue is not to allow the fear deter you from investing ... i have seen m c d a v e i n ve s t . c o m and invested with them. This international company is really paying out. WE MUST STAY AFLOAT
DONT BE LEFT OUT
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
[quote
author=miqos02]pls send me the snail rearing info @
miqos2009@gmail.com[/quote]i have a comprehensive manual on snail
farming, d info is a summary & i had sent u d details
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Mcleo007(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
chibuezeorji: hey guys. I've come across a number of ONLINE INVESTMENT WEBSITES who seems to make lots rosy, unrealistic returns/Payouts on our money invested ... but how do you know u wont throw away the money you invested. These is one of investors fear ... but the issue is not to allow the fear deter you from investing ... i have seen m c d a v e i n ve s t . c o m and invested with them. This international company is really paying out. WE MUST STAY AFLOAT
DONT BE LEFT OUT

Read through your post again and tell me if truly you have made any sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 3:30am On Aug 01, 2013
Mcleo007:

Read through your post again and tell me if truly you have made any sense. undecided
my dear dont mind the idiot.His type are all over nairaland.people who wants to make money without hard work.Only fools like himself will follow him. Money do not fall from trees,you must work for it.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2013
Happy New month Sir, expecting a new month gift from you,
you have been doing it and i believe you will do it again.

More blessing...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Alfrediolu: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2013
Happy New Month to u all and d biz mentor sir excelisofarm, God bless u sir. And all those who is making this thread info filled
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2013
excelsiorfarm: their seeds can be sown directly into d field,two or three per hole is ok,later u have d best. i recommend hybrid, technisem etc.
thank you but what do you mean by hybrid, technisem. is it a seed variant, if that is the case how do i identify/differentiate them
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
Alfrediolu: Happy New Month to u all and d biz mentor sir excelisofarm, God bless u sir. And all those who is making this thread info filled
Have a blessed month sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
life_style: Happy New month Sir, expecting a new month gift from you,
you have been doing it and i believe you will do it again.

More blessing...
Happy New Month Sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
miqos02:
thank you but what do you mean by hybrid, technisem. is it a seed variant, if that is the case how do i identify/differentiate them
technisem is a brand name,as premier seeds.hybrid is simply improved seeds i.e drought & disease resistant or either,more yield,faster growth time etc.they are in satchets,can buy from agric stores etc.those hausas that sells seeds have great seed brands
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
op. what is the effect/advantage of adding manure to fish pond. does it aid their growth
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
miqos02: op. what is the effect/advantage of adding manure to fish pond. does it aid their growth
best for earthen ponds,in other ponds it mostly cause pollution.and u have to understand that d reason for d addition can only be achieved well in earthen ponds i.e to create an environ for plankton & algae growth,another source of food.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
excelsiorfarm: best for earthen ponds,in other ponds it mostly cause pollution.and u have to understand that d reason for d addition can only be achieved well in earthen ponds i.e to create an environ for plankton & algae growth,another source of food.
so I should not introduce it at all?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
miqos02: so I should not introduce it at all?
if not earthen,my advise is keep good water mgt & feed them right,rather super gro or superliv should do u more good
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2013
thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Inosenduatall: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @life_style, LG washing machine that wash & spin is 30k,there are expensive ones, it depends on the volume or weight of clothes,some five, ten 15kg or more, this one can be carried or serviced by i better pass my neighbor, but wisdom demands u get higher capacity,cos of iron, light etc,even fan.to brand, i do branding & u can also, d more d volume or no, d lesser d price, from N20-60,u will brand,also wear your brand, i will post few of d ones i designed & branded, without buying a single machine.
thanks for the insight... please where in lagos can I get the LG washing machine. and is it better to buy a new washing machine or a second hand one...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2013
Inosenduatall: thanks for the insight... please where in lagos can I get the LG washing machine. and is it better to buy a new washing machine or a second hand one...
there are many LG outlet in Nigeria,in lagos,d one i know is along allen,another in apapa,ibadan- along iwo-gate route(not far from idi ape),but they are nationwide,i advice new,u hav one year warranty,toks na gamble at times,samsung is great,but more expensive
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2013
@op, can I cut plaintain leaves and dump directly on plastic pond in order to provide shade? any negative effect?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2013
miqos02: thank you
THANK GOD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Tunkz(f): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
excelsiorfarm you are really doing a great work here, God bless u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Inosenduatall: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
excelsiorfarm: there are many LG outlet in Nigeria,in lagos,d one i know is along allen,another in apapa,ibadan- along iwo-gate route(not far from idi ape),but they are nationwide,i advice new,u hav one year warranty,toks na gamble at times,samsung is great,but more expensive
Thank u very much and God bless you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote
author=miqos02]@op, can I cut plaintain leaves and dump directly on
plastic pond in order to provide shade? any negative effect?[/quote]are u talking on water surface or across d plastic pond?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Tunkz: excelsiorfarm you are really doing a great work here, God bless u.
my sister,amen,GOD IS DOING GREAT WORK, we are only vessels.GOD BLESS.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
excelsiorfarm: are u talking on water surface or across d plastic pond?
the pond is not shaded, so I want to put them( plantain leaves) on the water surface
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by wealthguru1: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Happy Sunday to everyone!
@excelsiofarm in as much as we av info on d technicalites of business we also need where to access funds dt will grow or stablise d business(apart frm families/friends) . Do you have info abt d Agric Bank and their operations? are they reliable?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
@miqos02,first plantain leaves can be use in crop nursery & also palm front, putting it under trees is ok(if u have any),if not,though it can be done on earthen pond,i have never done it in my tanks, but i know they have introduce d leaves in feeding catfish as cassava leaves also. so like my experience when i put water lily in my ponds, they ate all d leaves
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
omode2: Happy Sunday to everyone!
@excelsiofarm in as much as we av info on d technicalites of business we also need where to access funds dt will grow or stablise d business(apart frm families/friends) . Do you have info abt d Agric Bank and their operations? are they reliable?
a blessed sunday to u also,beneath i will give u d info i know about your request
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kyngtut: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello Guys,
I feel that ISP and Telecom companies are taking advantage of Nigerians (obviously) and part OR One of the many reasons is because they spend so much money on maintaining standby generators, diesel, mast and plots where their mast is located and that is just one mast and so they put that cost on you, the customer (plus subscription of course lol). However, AmfiNet devices are 12volts capacity max each and they are powered 24/7 by a 6by12 or 12by12 solar panel (so no Nepa issues) and this model has been running as a business successfully for almost 4years. This means we do not worry about how much it will cost us to send signals to your location because its just 1 or 2 customers in that area, since devices are cheap to deploy and the signal out-performs the so called top internet providers and telecom companies in Nigeria with huge money and top commercial devices. Please read the post questions (you can post questions as a guest) via this link below:

http://www.amfinetworks.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16

Please also sign up to try amfiNet in your area at http://www.amfinetworks.com/tryAmfinet.html - the location/city with the most request will have priority and that is where we will start deploying internet nodes/APs then next would be the second most requested location and so on.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
excelsiorfarm: a blessed sunday to u also,beneath i will give u d info i know about your request
omode2,i have a friend that his group applied for 5Million naira from BOI,after almost 2years-they were given first payment of not less than 3Million for their cassava processing biz,another applied for about half a million from BOA,processing took about a year to be given(though their interest are low-but time consuming)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.