Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:08 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (179557 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
samshoz: How much will it cost(feed, drugs etc) to purchase n raise 50pcs of Layers d..c to maturity?
i will write what u need, u confirm present unit price & u can easily get yr costing, but u cannot need more than 75k to get them to point of lay(i mean 18weeks) ,8.5 chick mash to 8wks,13.5 growers mash frm 8-18 wks, if u formulate feeds,it will be cheaper, do not miss d vaccines if indeed u want them to lay & d laying to reach peak & substain them to be laying for at least a year & half.d vaccines timetables is written on boards of poultry drug stores mostly. U can keep 10K As miscellanous,most people sell are 16wks point of lay,feed them well,they attain maturity better
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i will write what u need, u confirm present unit price & u can easily get yr costing, but u cannot need more than 75k to get them to point of lay(i mean 18weeks) ,8.5 chick mash to 8wks,13.5 growers mash frm 8-18 wks, if u formulate feeds,it will be cheaper, do not miss d vaccines if indeed u want them to lay & d laying to reach peak & substain them to be laying for at least a year & half.d vaccines timetables is written on boards of poultry drug stores mostly. U can keep 10K As miscellanous,most people sell are 16wks point of lay,feed them well,they attain maturity better
Thank u sir.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2013
Can i give Livstovit as multivitamin to my birds, instead of d sachet types?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2013
samshoz: Can i give Livstovit as multivitamin to my birds, instead of d sachet types?
i will recommend livestovit, it is in d biz of layers i learnt it,it is specifically for birds to fight stress, build immunity,assist to increase egg size a bit for laying birds etc, i then experimented it with fishes more than 7 years ago & came to d conclusion after using other drugs eg superliv etc, that most drugs in poultry can be used effectively for fish farming, livestovit is good.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2013
samshoz: Thank u sir.
THANK GOD

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i will recommend livestovit, it is in d biz of layers i learnt it,it is specifically for birds to fight stress, build immunity,assist to increase egg size a bit for laying birds etc, i then experimented it with fishes more than 7 years ago & came to d conclusion after using other drugs eg superliv etc, that most drugs in poultry can be used effectively for fish farming, livestovit is good.
Mr Excel, i know u dnt like flattery but ur response timing is highly impeccable and swift. Am sure u must be an effective. U are d only one i know can give prompt/quick answer on NL to mind burglin issues. God bless ur wisdom sir.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i will write what u need, u confirm present unit price & u can easily get yr costing, but u cannot need more than 75k to get them to point of lay(i mean 18weeks) ,8.5 chick mash to 8wks,13.5 growers mash frm 8-18 wks, if u formulate feeds,it will be cheaper, do not miss d vaccines if indeed u want them to lay & d laying to reach peak & substain them to be laying for at least a year & half.d vaccines timetables is written on boards of poultry drug stores mostly. U can keep 10K As miscellanous,most people sell are 16wks point of lay,feed them well,they attain maturity better
Maybe i should start wit 25 birds 1st (later dis year), then after 6months add to it. I want to stock what is financially manageable. I wonder how many crates of eggs they can oftenly fetch me weekly?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
samshoz: Mr Excel, i know u dnt like flattery but ur response timing is highly impeccable and swift. Am sure u must be an effective. U are d only one i know can give prompt/quick answer on NL to mind burglin issues. God bless ur wisdom sir.
LETS GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD, U HAVENT GONE THRU ALL THREADS, HENCE U CANNOT CONCLUDE SIR,GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
TRADE AND EARN DAILY ON www.binary.com

WE ALL HAVE STORY TO SAY IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER ABOUT BUSINESS AND FAILURE. Many belive

this site is manipulated but no is isnt is because you havnt been able to read it well or you are a

greedy type i will teach you the in and out of it

if you are ready you can start with at least $25 isnt that cheap and you make nothing less than $100

weekly for a start, If you have $100 as capital imagine your earnings weekly and you need just three

hours(3) daily am not charging you much for my training or manual come to me

me for a one training with any thing you can afford but dont come empty handed and if you want my

manual call me for my details and go to the bank and pay what you can afford for it. Am doing this

as a result of my past experience on searching for a constant making strategy. What people feel when

am charging much.

NOTE for more info on www.binary.com it is also named betonmarkets.com they have the best

security and winning option for you. but on the wise can view that.

They are the richest financial odds platform in the world.

IF YOU ARE A BUSY TYPE YOU CAN FUND YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEND ME THE DETAILS AND

I TRADE FOR YOU BASED ON NEGOCIATION. YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME 08105528671
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
excelsiorfarm: LETS GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD, U HAVENT GONE THRU ALL THREADS, HENCE U CANNOT CONCLUDE SIR,GOD BLESS
boss, have u gotten the alert? first bank ikeja
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
samshoz: Maybe i should start wit 25 birds 1st (later dis year), then after 6months add to it. I want to stock what is financially manageable. I wonder how many crates of eggs they can oftenly fetch me weekly?
I also started with just 20 birds about 10 years back at igando, with time I begin to grow , still 9.5-10 crates per time, before I left for Abuja, ado and now Ibadan.it is a wise choice not to buy what you cannot feed, especially in the case of poultry, fish can bear, but not poultry.100 birds will give u btw 65- 80(peak) eggs daily, it depends on feeding, hygiene. hence sir u can do the maths. GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
miqos02:
boss, have u gotten the alert? first bank ikeja
I haven't and no email yet, dont worry, after leaving online I will drive down and verify with my atm and I will call you, lets I forget am not your boss, we are all colleagues or entrepreneurs
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
excelsiorfarm: I haven't and no email yet, dont worry, after leaving online I will drive down and verify with my atm and I will call you, lets I forget am not your boss, we are all colleagues or entrepreneurs
gone to verify,no payment,so keep yr slip,if it aint u that paid,ask d fellow to keep d slip or go back to d bank,but lets c d day thru,though i called u twice & u did not pick my calls
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
@excelsoir i want to plant some watermelon on my farm for a test hw do i go abt it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ladywise: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
ladywise: Why not go into resaling of remote controlled-electric car jack,electric wheel spanner and electric tyre pump.all in one kit.to view d pictures or watch d video,pls visit www.jackallcar..com
this is good
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
omode2: @excelsoir i want to plant some watermelon on my farm for a test hw do i go abt it
though i dont know what lenght of land u intend to use, my advice is get d hybrid seed satchet eg technisem etc, for a hectare u can get min 30 tonnes, 70-75 days, each can weigh min 4kg, 6666 plts per hectare, direct sowing,not too deep, clear weed, water but do not water logged when watering
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by coputa(m): 6:07am On Sep 04, 2013
Where can someone get the hybrid seed of water melon to buy,i want to try it on a small piece of land.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2013
coputa: Where can someone get the hybrid seed of water melon to buy,i want to try it on a small piece of land.
i blieve i mentioned it on this thread ,u can get thru agric stores,institute of research & it will amaze u that those hausa selling agric seeds sell d satchet ones, i have always both my seeds from them,efo,ewedu,tomatoes etc,lyana iba lagos,but u have them around
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i blieve i mentioned it on this thread ,u can get thru agric stores,institute of research & it will amaze u that those hausa selling agric seeds sell d satchet ones, i have always both my seeds from them,efo,ewedu,tomatoes etc,lyana iba lagos,but u have them around
Thanks just want to try it on half plot. It is sold in agric stores, bt wts d density spacing for sowing
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Raddie(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
Do you mind if I get a copy of snail farming summary/manual?
Tinny@etisalatng.blackberry.com
frischfly@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
omode2: Thanks just want to try it on half plot. It is sold in agric stores, bt wts d density spacing for sowing
though d half plot measurement now is of varying length & dimension,plant 550-560 Max,using TECHNISEM species F1 Sugar Dragon & F1 Uranus as an eg , the first can weigh as much as 6-7Kg,d second 5Kg,u can still get at least 2Tonnes- can space 40X60Cm,they are creeping plant,
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Raddie: Do you mind if I get a copy of snail farming summary/manual?
Tinny@etisalatng.blackberry.com
frischfly@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
i already sent d summary to d gmail box,but not d manual
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by olabiz2010: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Charcoal Exportation
It's my pleasure to discuss how to export Charcoal, why i choose this topic is to give full details on amount you will need to start exporting charcoal and total return on investment. It's a very good business to go into. The reason why am giving out this information is because I need someone who we can go into Joint Venture together because of my lack of capital.

The season will start by oct(oct-may/june).

Here is the breakdown

Load/Container of Charcoal 23tons = 470k
Haulage = 150k
Documentation = 70k
Running expenses = 10k
Total cost = 700k
Selling price = 180€/ton
Total sale:180*23 = 4140€
With present rate 209*4140 = #865260-700,000= #165,260

Profit = #165,260

A container will be ready btw 3-4day. It will get to the buyer in 10-15days.
You will collect 80% when the container is ready and 20% when buyer receive the goods.
You can make 4container in a month depending on the available capital

Importing country: Poland, Germany, France and Belgium

For more details contact me on
Email: bodeolaleye2002@yahoo.com
BB pin 28DAADB0
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by GeneralCyrus: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2013
We are urgently in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: BISCUITS-Mc-Vite, DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

Call: 0803-054-6462-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi. (generalcyruss@yahoo.com)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by phemiay(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2013
check How to order for used blackberry phone and laptops online.www.josphatinfo.com/2013/09/how-to-order-for-used-blackberry.html
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: though d half plot measurement now is of varying length & dimension,plant 550-560 Max,using TECHNISEM species F1 Sugar Dragon & F1 Uranus as an eg , the first can weigh as much as 6-7Kg,d second 5Kg,u can still get at least 2Tonnes- can space 40X60Cm,they are creeping plant,
Thanks bt hw many seed per a hole?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
omode2: Thanks bt hw many seed per a hole?
u can put two or three, then thin away the ones that is with less vigour,one or two is ok at the end, the reason you sow more than one is in case in that hole it does not sprout
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by condi1704(m): 1:03am On Sep 06, 2013
Mr exelsior, may the Lord bless u and your family. You have realy inspired me with this thread. God will surely reward u abundantly. I have orderd for 100 day old layers thru a vet doc that I know, to be raised in a double windowed 12X12 room on deep litter. However, I am opportuned to get two 1000 litres four coner water tank as gift. Can I use this tanks to raise catfish to melange size from fingerlings? If so, how many can it take. We have a well that can supply 1000L of water at a go. Pls help. My e.mail oyeyemioyewo1704@gmail.com. GOD BLESS.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
condi1704: Mr exelsior, may the Lord bless u and your family. You have realy inspired me with this thread. God will surely reward u abundantly. I have orderd for 100 day old layers thru a vet doc that I know, to be raised in a double windowed 12X12 room on deep litter. However, I am opportuned to get two 1000 litres four coner water tank as gift. Can I use this tanks to raise catfish to melange size from fingerlings? If so, how many can it take. We have a well that can supply 1000L of water at a go. Pls help. My e.mail oyeyemioyewo1704@gmail.com. GOD BLESS.
I GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD, i will send u an email later at night, i have being v busy, i just took a break, hence u get it at night
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by condi1704(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2013
condi1704: Mr exelsior, may the Lord bless u and your family. You have realy inspired me with this thread. God will surely reward u abundantly. I have orderd for 100 day old layers thru a vet doc that I know, to be raised in a double windowed 12X12 room on deep litter. However, I am opportuned to get two 1000 litres four coner plastic water tank as gift. Can I use this tanks to raise catfish to melange size from fingerlings? If so, how many can it take. We have a well that can supply 1000L of water at a go. Pls help. My e.mail oyeyemioyewo1704@gmail.com. GOD BLESS.
@Excelsior, Sir , I expect your mail yesternight but didn't see any. You must have been busy. I would appreciate your response. Stay blessed.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
condi1704: @Excelsior, Sir , I expect your mail yesternight but didn't see any. You must have been busy. I would appreciate your response. Stay blessed.
i sent d mail ysterday night,hence check mayb spam messages,but i will send d mail again now
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
condi1704: @Excelsior, Sir , I expect your mail yesternight but didn't see any. You must have been busy. I would appreciate your response. Stay blessed.
i couldnt send d second mail,am on d move,i lost my father inlaw,for yr question,u can use it,wash it well, i also use sunlight,but rinse with a lot of water.u can raise 250 in it & can increase to 300 with gd water mgt, to save u stress i gave this number,less fishes,less stress,more o2,less pollutant,better health

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (81) (Reply)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.