Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,792 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (179556 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by i1: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sorry about your loss sir! May the gOod lord grant you the fortitude to bear this trying time! It is well
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
i.:
Sorry about your loss sir! May the gOod lord grant you the fortitude to bear this trying time! It is well
thanks, let us not turn this biz thread into that of condolences, lets keep focus, the most important is to live a life of blessing & above all work with the aim that someday we return to our maker to give account. GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by condi1704(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i couldnt send d second mail,am on d move,i lost my father inlaw,for yr question,u can use it,wash it well, i also use sunlight,but rinse with a lot of water.u can raise 250 in it & can increase to 300 with gd water mgt, to save u stress i gave this number,less fishes,less stress,more o2,less pollutant,better health
Sorry about the loss. I realy appreciate ur response. Pls where can I get a ph kit in ibadan and how much does it go for to avoid cheating or I do not need that since I am only raising grow-out and not breeding/sprawning. I also stay in Ibadan (odo ona side) and I will surely meet u one day. May God continue to bless u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
condi1704: Sorry about the loss. I realy appreciate ur response. Pls where can I get a ph kit in ibadan and how much does it go for to avoid cheating or I do not need that since I am only raising grow-out and not breeding/sprawning. I also stay in Ibadan (odo ona side) and I will surely meet u one day. May God continue to bless u.
Amen, meeting me isn't a problem, i use to c it in lagos, it will interest u that i c them, touch them, but i never had a reason to use them
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Ibukunstar(f): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
All the business opportunity here are all good,cool and able to bring in good income i also love online businesses so much because for the period of time i've been into it its been working and bringing in very very good income why not check that out also. But before goinginto any online business try making your findings to be sure of the one that would suit your kind of person. Hope tosee you @d top.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
Also i will like to call attention to the fact that my concrete fishponds in lagos had being rented & also the poultry cages had being bought,hence pls no more calls in reference to this subject matter, thanks, GOD BLESS. JESUS IS LORD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by condi1704(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Amen, meeting me isn't a problem, i use to c it in lagos, it will interest u that i c them, touch them, but i never had a reason to use them
Do u mean I don't need it so far I can change water regularly. God bless.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
condi1704: Do u mean I don't need it so far I can change water regularly. God bless.
what is yr water source? Even in cases where the water had being stored in tanks & release into d ponds, the ph would have adjusted to suit d fishes, d only challenge will be if u are into fingering prodn or u have iron in yr water, but more than 90% of cases u don't need it, even in cases where there are speculation of water this or that, we had followed this simple process in festac, akute,igando, bodija, oko fini area in igando to say a few, i haven't use any, manage yr water well, get one to clear yr curiosity, it cannot be more than 5k, i don't expect it to be up to, though never bought one
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by condi1704(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: what is yr water source? Even in cases where the water had being stored in tanks & release into d ponds, the ph would have adjusted to suit d fishes, d only challenge will be if u are into fingering prodn or u have iron in yr water, but more than 90% of cases u don't need it, even in cases where there are speculation of water this or that, we had followed this simple process in festac, akute,igando, bodija, oko fini area in igando to say a few, i haven't use any, manage yr water well, get one to clear yr curiosity, it cannot be more than 5k, i don't expect it to be up to, though never bought one
thanks sir, my source is a well. I will try my best on water management and keep u posted on how it goes.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2013
condi1704: thanks sir, my source is a well. I will try my best on water management and keep u posted on how it goes.
Thank God,i i used well in lagos, using well in ibadan, all the best
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by meemeee: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2013
Dear Sir, thanks for this information. At a time, a friend of mine tried to register a creche but she was told she couldn't because she was not a qualified teacher and that the other option would be for her to partner with somebody that has a B.Ed certificate.Is this true? Is there any other way she can do it?. Thanks so much for your responses

excelsiorfarm: @UMMITOAGIRL,i have a registered creche,i rented d place,refurblish/ungraded it,put in toys,beds,made it homely for kids & employed qualify hands for mgt
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by coputa(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dear excellsior, i intend going into rearing of birds (cocks and boilers) i intend to rear them for one month and sell out to marketers...is it a profitable business
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
meemeee: Dear Sir, thanks for this information. At a time, a friend of mine tried to register a creche but she was told she couldn't because she was not a qualified teacher and that the other option would be for her to partner with somebody that has a B.Ed certificate.Is this true? Is there any other way she can do it?. Thanks so much for your responses

i once mentioned that varying state has varying standard, it is best for her to employ someone with the qualification & tender her as d head teacher, but her as d owner.pardon me to say all d wonderful companies of Dangote, he only employed qualified Hands & own his biz,so is atiku for his varsity & also d process i took
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
coputa: Dear excellsior, i intend going into rearing of birds (cocks and boilers) i intend to rear them for one month and sell out to marketers...is it a profitable business
it is good biz, but your time frame, none can reach market size, except u are selling to those that will now take them to market size
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
After lots of request for consideration, u can have any of my manual for 1500, though yr questions can still keep coming, GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Top4real01: 3:41am On Sep 11, 2013
That's lucrative business. But there's one more lucrative than that. Because there's never a lost in this business. Check the details here www.legitimatelivecash.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 7:03am On Sep 11, 2013
Bia mr Top4real,you are here again to derail this thread and to look for a way to start selling ur copy and paste ebook.i still dont know why some Nigerians are lazy and wicked.if your so called online biz is giving u millions,why dont you go to your village and start selling it from there.wicked and lazy people.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2013
I always advice young Nigerians that are interested in doing business to go learn such a trade.The best way is to attach yourself to somebody who has been in the business and learn under him.Business is not gambling,learning it under an experience person is the best.GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by meemeee: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thank you so much sir, I appreciate this.
excelsiorfarm: i once mentioned that varying state has varying standard, it is best for her to employ someone with the qualification & tender her as d head teacher, but her as d owner.pardon me to say all d wonderful companies of Dangote, he only employed qualified Hands & own his biz,so is atiku for his varsity & also d process i took
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
meemeee: Thank you so much sir, I appreciate this.
Thank God
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lawmann: I always advice young Nigerians that are interested in doing business to go learn such a trade.The best way is to attach yourself to somebody who has been in the business and learn under him.Business is not gambling,learning it under an experience person is the best.GOD BLESS NIGERIA
You are on point.it can b tru apprenticeship or mentorship. Thats what those Igbo boys does learning d art and science of business by d time they are free they av mastered d biz. Thats what am doin nw am wt someone.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by moonberry: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello,sir please I v a token of 30 thousand naira but I don't know the type of business to do with it that will yield income,since I don't v a land to practice livestock business and I still stay with my parent. Please I need your elderly advice based on your experience.I don't want to waste this moneym
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by moonberry: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello,sir please I v a token of 30 thousand naira but I don't know the type of business to do with it that will yield income,since I don't v a land to practice livestock business and I still stay with my parent. Please I need your elderly advice based on your experience.I don't want to waste this money.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
excelsiorfarm: After lots of request for consideration, u can have any of my manual for 1500, though yr questions can still keep coming, GOD BLESS
Feed formula for broiler n layer that will save cost n still have quality?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
excelsiorfarm: it is good biz, but your time frame, none can reach market size, except u are selling to those that will now take them to market size
Sir, not even the broilers, i thought they take 3 months?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
samshoz: Sir, not even the broilers, i thought they take 3 months?
the duration of your birds is totally based on your feeding habit and the weight target, it can be 6 wks,8 wks ,10 wks or more

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
samshoz: Feed formula for broiler n layer that will save cost n still have quality?
I once wrote I don't give or sell feed formular for any livestock production, but if you have some of my manuals, I always proffer alternatives for getting desired result, for broiler, they are similar to pigs in feed conversion to meat, the more you feed, the earlier they gain weight, advise is use chick mash for 4 wks, afterwards use your formular, they need more of CARBOHYDRATE at this stage in good quantity, layers chick mash for 8 wks, 8-18 wks growers mash.do not compromise on the chick mash for either birds, when formulating feed consider well, the quantity because of costing etc

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
moonberry: Hello,sir please I v a token of 30 thousand naira but I don't know the type of business to do with it that will yield income,since I don't v a land to practice livestock business and I still stay with my parent. Please I need your elderly advice based on your experience.I don't want to waste this moneym
all businesses will yield income, provided the right knowledge and planning had being put into play. if you are good in baking or confectioneries i.e cakes, chinchin, chips, puffpuff, akara, moinmoin etc,u are already in biz, you can even buy from dhgate.com or aliexpress.com cheap jewelries or items for as less as ten thousand and you are already in importation biz, packing of food items eg dried pepper etc, sales of fruits, consultancy if you have valid skills or experiences to assist people to say a few
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
excelsiorfarm: the duration of your birds is totally based on your feeding habit and the weight target, it can be 6 wks,8 wks ,10 wks or more
God bless u real good sir.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by moonberry: 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wow! So many ideas! I am much interested in the jewellery idea,thank you so much sir you are a blessing to us!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
samshoz: God bless u real good sir.
Amen, Remain blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (81) (Reply)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.