Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,847 members, 7,906,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180097 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 5:38am On Oct 23, 2013
Adeoye Adekunle: @excelsior....ur manual goes 4 hw much?
i think #5,000 for the entire module.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 5:44am On Oct 23, 2013
oscarvicto: @excelsior. Wow; ire really a great blessing to everyone on this thread. I can see you have put in much effort just to pass vital info to people. I ve also been following your input and comments on robonski thread on ( hidden truth on catfish farming) am very much interested in your manual sir and I am positive it will really help me boost my business acumen. Please kindly send it to me at okaforinchrist@yahoo.com and I would love to meet you one on one at your earliest convenience
Read his intiial post, no more free manuals. Me sef for don get na. Its 5k for d complete module.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Learn how to have residual income with just two referrals
www.remenkonline..com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2013
A few had being in touch with me offline, for every biz u intend to go in, follow this adage that says always do the math i.e do conscious reasoning,get a biz plan, there is no need raising 1000 birds when u can only feed a hundred,why employ when available funds wont pay
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by MrniceG: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
excelsiorfarm: A few had being in touch with me offline, for every biz u intend to go in, follow this adage that says always do the math i.e do conscious reasoning,get a biz plan, there is no need raising 1000 birds when u can only feed a hundred,why employ when available funds wont pay

Plz do help me & gv me sum gud high light on hw 2 start up sellin of palm oil biz 4rm one state to d other, let's say 4rm d south-east to d north, i guss in dis case one should hv his or her buyin stand-bye waitin b4 d supply of d palm oil culd b made 2 d buyer.Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by MrniceG: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
excelsiorfarm: From d date it seem 2012 is almost gone,but d time remaining can be used to either lay a foundation for business towards 2013.Any of d mentioned business previously you can start & to give u more ideas towards 2013 read d following- why dont u start exportation of d following-ginger,beads & accessories,cashew,bean flour,africa fabrics,ofada rice,palm oil,catfish,gari,ogbono,honey & chilli pepper.merry christmas in advance

plz i do hv interest in PALM OIL biz, hw do i go abt it.tnx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
MrniceG:

plz i do hv interest in PALM OIL biz, hw do i go abt it.tnx
dont know about it,the only idea is you purchase from the suburn, package if need be/brand & take to city or export if great quality with quantity,meet people in it,first learn to know pure p.oil, it will save u a lot,God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
How Bright Biogas System Work

Bright Biogas Make Use Of A Relatively Simple, Well-Known, And Mature Technology. A Biogas System Comprises A Large Tank, Or Digester. Inside The Tank, Bacteria Work Symbiotically To Convert Organic Waste Into Methane Gas Through The Process Of Anaerobic Digestion.

Every Day, The User Of A Bright Biogas Feed The Bacteria Inside The Digester With Household By-Products Such As Market Waste, Kitchen Waste, And Manure From Livestock.

The Methane Gas Produced By The Bacteria Inside Bright Biogas Can Be Used For Cooking, Lighting, And Other Energy Needs.

Waste That Has Been Fully Digested Exits The Bright Biogas In The Form Of Organic Fertiliser And Is Good For Fish Meal
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
Gd evening,i was at a seminar today at Gethesame prayer ministry eleyele ibadan,organised by FG for youths specially & others in reference to agricbiz opportunities & how you can harnest the available resources to be an employer.participants from the six south west states were present to mention a few.After all said & expressed, i love to mention a young fish farmer, two years in it, after service, he was a speaker having being able to inspire others with his work in fishfarming in ijebu,ogun state.Reason i decide to mention him is that the world awaits your story also,GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by toskilo: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Achieve your dreams by joining my team.Wealth health and beauty. Who says you can have it all. Visit www.goldenlife.myflpbiz.com today.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by justlanreaji: 1:04am On Oct 27, 2013
News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to Become a Bakery Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bar Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bookstore Owner 
- Guide to Become a Cleaning Business Owner
- Guide to Become a Gift Basket Business Owner 
- Guide to Become a Gift Shop Owner 
Guide to Become a Restaurant Owner 
Guide to Become a Social Entrepreneur

then let's get started.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by alveen(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2013
These guys are smart and cool and they train young guys

(CCTV,Acccess control,Perimeter fencing,Fire /Burglar alarm)

http://cloudsecurities.com.ng/index.php/services

http://cloudsecurities.com.ng/index.php/contact
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by tundebj(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
excelsiorfarm: get this employment tool & start something, have a blessed day.JESUS IS LORD
kindly send price to info@a2greenmoney.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:07am On Oct 28, 2013
tundebj: kindly send price to info@a2greenmoney.com
sent you a mail
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by UsaNumber: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
Make sure you support your business with a US number. Get a US number at usacallsms.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month, the rest of the year shall be the best ever in Jesus Name,Amen
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by herbscure02(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Happy new month, the rest of the year shall be the best ever in Jesus Name,Amen
Pls I need information on re-brand beans, rice and ground pepper and how to get nylon for package this is my mail herbscure02@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Happy new month, the rest of the year shall be the best ever in Jesus Name,Amen
amen n u too sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
herbscure02:
Pls I need information on re-brand beans, rice and ground pepper and how to get nylon for package this is my mail herbscure02@gmail.com
for rice ofada or abakaliki will be best, if polished or d imported,it is best u do your processing or importatn(vast capital),if rebagging a company's brand without permission,its illegal,u can easily pick or clean beans, then bag & seal, u choose target weight eg 250g etc, nylon avaiable in most market,choose transparent & strong ones,when big u give responsible out, for pepper, can use plastics containers
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by herbscure02(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thks for ur reply,
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
herbscure02:
Thks for ur reply, is it required sealing machine for the nylon
best to get one, if your products are air tight, it reduces or eliminate insects & remember to pack them when they are at room temp, it help prolong shelf life,since no additives, heat causes mould to develop
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Etranshub(m): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
For aspiring farmers in fish farming (catfish and tilapia), piggery, grasscutter farming, snail farming and exportation of Nigerian food stuff. Bethsaidal Naija holds a FREE seminal on the above listed on 9 Nov Saturday. For reservation of seat contact Michael on 08028515745 or 08167488947… Admission is 100% FREE!!!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Coldsteel(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Today i love to discuss the business of piggery i.e rearing of pigs for a living.There no need to be irritated,no money smells if it is legal or from good works.Today why i choose this topic is to give little details of want you need to start one and the economic value you can derive from this venture.The last future awards had a young man being celebrated for rearing pigs,but the great potential in the venture for creating wealth is our discuss.Pigs are very prolific i.e one can produce large numbers of litters(piglets)-in simple terms they give birth to large numbers of babies as much as 14.They can live up to 8years producing yearly.You can start with the number of piglets(baby pigs) you wish,one is sold for 2,500-3,500 naira depending on age.In 5-7 months you can sell for over 20,000 naira each,their feed are not expensive eg cassava,cassava dried peels etc or you can have them cross in other for procreation of more.Pigs are resistant to diseases,they have a high conversion rate of feed to weight gain,they are used for many products.The ratio of male to female is 1 male to 7-10 females.Stating with 1 male to 3 females can have you getting up to 30 pigs.for your questions ask me,also get manuals,check my profile pls-08035335647.am on facebook and twitter-Alamu Solomon.i will pick on another of the topics mentioned previously as we move on
Excelsiorfarm,more grease to your elbow.i stumbled on your thread & i must say that your making the world of agriculture look so good.
Im interested in piggery..ive the money for about half a dozen piglets but my issue remains the landspace(dirt muds,housing & co),feeding and general maintenance..pls any guidance there would be appreciated.tnx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
Coldsteel:
Excelsiorfarm,more grease to your elbow.i stumbled on your thread & i must say that your making the world of agriculture look so good.
Im interested in piggery..ive the money for about half a dozen piglets but my issue remains the landspace(dirt muds,housing & co),feeding and general maintenance..pls any guidance there would be appreciated.tnx
first, pig is best away from residential areas.feeding isnt costly though,but u will spend a bit,hygiene is key in animal prodn,u also need shelter, preferable 5 couches,they dont like heat, grow fast & are prolific,ALL GLORY TO GOD FOR HIS HELP
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
I wish above all things that thou prosper & be in health even as your soul prosper, therefore you are invited to Holy Ghost Congress at The Redemption Camp,along lagos-Ibadan express way on 9th-14th December ; THEME= THE OVERFLOW, JESUS IS LORD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Sofew: 6:33am On Nov 05, 2013
please i need someone in the house to help
me on nylon cutting business
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
Sofew: please i need someone in the house to help
me on nylon cutting business
what sort of help?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ayenny02(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Have you ever thought of packing food items.This a process whereby you get food items & pack them into suitable containers for stores,office workers etc.Iam not talking of cooking foods & packing in containers for sales either for lunch break or for travellers,though that is another business you can do with less than 30000 naira.
I love this, pls have sent u mail to ur inbox, check ur inbox and reply me sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.