Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,857 members, 7,906,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180099 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
ayenny02:
I love this, pls have sent u mail to ur inbox, check ur inbox and reply me sir
replied yr mail & answered all your questions
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2013
Gd morning, i blieve those in d biz of raising poultry birds for christmas are doing fine,it is also time to begin to clear or plant your vegetables for d dry season biz. Also in reference to d entrepreneurship centre i mentioned sometime ago for training youths nationwide,focus is at least employ some,but empower thousands more to come out of association of d unemploy, hence in achieving this, for every manual on complete entrepreneurship modules gotten,it can be achieved,only need 860 of it & within 8 wks, we can start impacting more positively when it is achieved, God Bless, continue to call if u need assistance, for those requesting startup funds, i cant help all,someday it will b easy & with this vision, i blieve b possible to help more
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by wendyibeh: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
We can see that unemployment is a major issue in this country, but we know that with God all things are possible to them that believe. So for you to exclude yourselves from the numerous job seekers out there you need to think, act smart, be wise and embrace opportunity. I am now a product of a successful business i ventured into 3weeks after my service in June this year and its speaking for itself, cos i made a wise choice. U can do the same irrespective of your educational background. There are cheap businesses u can go into and make great benefits. its just a matter of patience, being focus and hardwork. if u reside in Abuja, call me on 08063785474, 07081960209 for enquiries. God bless you or u email me dd_wendy@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Johnnyessence(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
Your strive to find an active and legitimate way to make money online in Nigeria ends here! this is the only Networks that can Pay you anytime anyday when You become an approved member.http://www./?r=bobbyjohnny.500naira Networking Earners is a new innovative, Nigeria and FREE English based service that allows individual to earn money networkingand referring other people.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
For those that had planted vegetables with focus on dry season farming, learn to wet them, though ugwu to an exent can do with less water
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Greetings oh,let me appeal to those sending me messages that funds is to be transfered to me,either because they are in hospital or inherited,pls for heaven sake just spare me,thank u for your understanding
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
excelsiorfarm: I wish above all things that thou prosper & be in health even as your soul prosper, therefore you are invited to Holy Ghost Congress at The Redemption Camp,along lagos-Ibadan express way on 9th-14th December ; THEME= THE OVERFLOW, JESUS IS LORD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
i was at a pig farm on tuesday & d same day was at a very big farm at surulere LGA in oyo state to evaluate what i can do to improve it,sincerely as i told d man in charge that d farm is ok,even d populatn explosion of d pigs in relative to facilities is incredible,just started february,indeed if d facilities & funds are there,pigs can change story(though this one story had change already before d investment)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
packaged dried fish wont be a bad idea for christmas

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
if you can do wire works,for christmas,u can start designing with red beads or taint of red for sales & if u cant sell all,dont worry ,for valentine u can sell d rest

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 3:35am On Nov 16, 2013
Good day sir, quite somtime. Can u say more about the pig farm u visited? I'm actually at the verge of buying two 5months female pigs for a start. Do u think i rather buy piglets?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by aduhube: 5:41am On Nov 16, 2013
excelsiorfarm: I have loads of email requesting for free manuals, i have sent to some, though many refuse to even acknowledge if they got it, i guess if it didnt work i be getting reply, i appreciate people desire to all have it, i can only try, but i cannot as human satisfy all man, presently i have stopped giving out manuals free,GOD BLESS

I have followed this thread to this page and still hope you will send me the manual. agbochriss@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2013
koolsammie: Good day sir, quite somtime. Can u say more about the pig farm u visited? I'm actually at the verge of buying two 5months female pigs for a start. Do u think i rather buy piglets?
i can tell u they have sold over N 2M this year,have lots,cant take pic because i should keep that to myself & d owner,piglets are good,but buying 5Months female is closer for you to have multiplication,but u also need a male,good biz though,but away from resident cos of smell
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2013
aduhube:
I have followed this thread to this page and still hope you will send me the manual. agbochriss@yahoo.com
will it be right for a man to praise himself,i dont think so,i appreciate your followership & i wont promise what i wont do,even when i claim i wont give,i still give,interesting i feel it is best sold,reason is many collect & wont acknowledge,just gave out to a bro from delta ystaday,d way he appreciate amazed me,yet another kept silence,experienced it uncoun
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2013
excelsiorfarm: will it be right for a man to praise himself,i dont think so,i appreciate your followership & i wont promise what i wont do,even when i claim i wont give,i still give,interesting i feel it is best sold,reason is many collect & wont acknowledge,just gave out to a bro from delta ystaday,d way he appreciate amazed me,yet another kept silence,experienced it uncoun
table times
,it is best paid for,we value it more,may be last wk in november to second wk in january,reduct
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i was at a pig farm on tuesday & d same day was at a very big farm at surulere LGA in oyo state to evaluate what i can do to improve it,sincerely as i told d man in charge that d farm is ok,even d populatn explosion of d pigs in relative to facilities is incredible,just started february,indeed if d facilities & funds are there,pigs can change story(though this one story had change already before d investment)
wc area in surulere? Pigs are very lucrative wt d right expertise am already learning frm someone d practical aspect i intend to expand frm fishery to also piggery.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
omode2: wc area in surulere? Pigs are very lucrative wt d right expertise am already learning frm someone d practical aspect i intend to expand frm fishery to also piggery.
d pig farm isnt in surulere LGA,Thats where d poultry & d mini river fish ponds are, d pigs are close to best farm after federal in ogbomoso
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
How many pigs or piglets did they start with? How many rooms or pens?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
koolsammie: How many pigs or piglets did they start with? How many rooms or pens?
not a small investment,over a hundred & fifty;in case u are wondering about d N2m, it only takes u to sell 85-100 matured pigs of 7 months(cartered for) to pull in that sum,i wasnt counting pen number, but some had over 90,big pens but needs expansion, space is small
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
To get 100 pigs, u need facilities, so dont be deceived,they will eat, 15 sows can give u this in a year at average of 7piglets each & can do it twice, in rare cases some sow can give one or two
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 5:06am On Nov 18, 2013
Learnt that the sows shouldn't be crossed at their 1st heat so as to produce more. Also, is it okay to build a pen with 6 inch blocks?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2013
koolsammie: Learnt that the sows shouldn't be crossed at their 1st heat so as to produce more. Also, is it okay to build a pen with 6 inch blocks?
six inch is light, even yr nine inch block must be solid or filled,though as they grow, determines if it could keep them,but if it were solid & well constructed frm onset,u need not be thinking, at first heat it is advised,genetically some prove this wrong,but let them mature b4 u cross them
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2013
excelsiorfarm: d pig farm isnt in surulere LGA,Thats where d poultry & d mini river fish ponds are, d pigs are close to best farm after federal in ogbomoso
is it d former governors farm?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2013
excelsiorfarm: will it be right for a man to praise himself,i dont think so,i appreciate your followership & i wont promise what i wont do,even when i claim i wont give,i still give,interesting i feel it is best sold,reason is many collect & wont acknowledge,just gave out to a bro from delta ystaday,d way he appreciate amazed me,yet another kept silence,experienced it uncoun
Bro, I feel sidelined because I have been following dis thread and have asked for the manual severally without u saying anything.
Even from wen it was free.
Is there any criteria?
Kindly help me, I will tell of ur gudness. my mail is my signature.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
omode2: is it d former governors farm?
u want me to say yes or no,what do u want me to do for u bro?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
ninz: Bro, I feel sidelined because I have been following dis thread and have asked for the manual severally without u saying anything.
Even from wen it was free.
Is there any criteria?
Kindly help me, I will tell of ur gudness. my mail is my signature.
no one is sidelined,i wish i can assist/support/help all,but am human,hence anyone that needs it,can have it for 3K till mid january,it is a worthwhile investment,saves more at d longrun
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by dave010: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
TO RECEIVE FREE E-BOOKS ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE, SEND YOUR email address to wisenetonlinebiz@gmail.com with subject "online biz"
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
excelsiorfarm: u want me to say yes or no,what do u want me to do for u bro?
Nothing Sir just want to knw specifically where u are qouting.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
omode2: Nothing Sir just want to knw specifically where u are qouting.
already mentioned d area,but specific place,No,not ideal,if i were to come to your farm,i would say oba iyaoje area,but not exact spot,i dont even take pic without asking for permission & other areas commonsense is enough,God bless bro
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by annytee(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls what's the best feed and drug for goat? Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
annytee: Pls what's the best feed and drug for goat? Thanks.
best feed for animal is d one that makes u spend less,u can decide to buy concentrate & add wheat offals,but u spend more,u can decide to go cut grasses(not wet ones because of bloat),more labor,u can go look for feed mill waste,bitterleaf,mango leaves & give multivitamins,always learn to have a vet as a pal if u are in animal prodn,helps,u dont just administer drugs except when u deworm,antistress when sick or challenged,multiv
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
excelsiorfarm: best feed for animal is d one that makes u spend less,u can decide to buy concentrate & add wheat offals,but u spend more,u can decide to go cut grasses(not wet ones because of bloat),more labor,u can go look for feed mill waste,bitterleaf,mango leaves & give multivitamins,always learn to have a vet as a pal if u are in animal prodn,helps,u dont just administer drugs except when u deworm,antistress when sick or challenged,multiv

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.