Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,106 members, 7,887,211 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (179686 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by fistonme(m): 12:42am On Jan 11, 2013
excelsiorfarm: About d Ogi,Kunu,Zobo i mentioned previously,i know of someone(my guardian,a general's wife,Educated that had been doing Zobo business for at least 14 years i have met them).Presently she has a license pure & bottled water biz.Back then it was sold in tied nylon,later she upgraded to sealed zobo like pure water sachet,now she uses automatic machine to do all d work.interesting some come to buy in jerry çans.My Friend pls ştart something.
yes oh! True talk. Business is dynamic as much as there are many vagaries in it. All we need do is to be Humble to accept these vagaries and turn it to our benefit afterall. Who told you you will end small because you started small? Thank you sir for educating and encouraging us all. Good work. May God reward you greatly. Kindly enlighten me on the bottle-necks one could encounter in the exportation of food products. My e-mail is fistonme@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by emailguru: 4:41am On Jan 11, 2013
This same principle works with online business, you don't just create a product for the sake of selling, you must first discover the need for it. Discovering such needs is another concept on its own.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chudoify: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2013
Emailguru,we don't need you here.pls allow d op to continue with his good work.Go open your own thread.stop confusing people.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Morhakon47(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Thank God,about your question on the tutorial classes,since he already own a property that is good,you know 70k now isnt what it was,but he can start with it and use the students money to upgrade the standard of the place.Then how will he go about spending the money? My suggestion is for him/her to produce handbills like 2000 which shouldnt cost more than 15k,Produce 3 banners of 3k each ,already the money spent is 24k and there is 46k left,he should ask a carpenter to produce say 20 chairs for maybe 30k or even buy plastic chairs,he should buy a board and chalks/markers for 7k and i guess he has about 9k left,out of it he should do a form for prospective students and photocopy enmass for 2k(he should sell each of the forms for N300-N1000 to incoming students),the remaining 7k he will be able to know what is essential.2 banners should be placed around schools and the handbills should be distributed tostudents and parents wisely(dont force it on someone that says he or she wont use it).This is the early stage,it is a praying and hard or smart working time,with good works,results and commitment he/she will go places.
Thank you so much. That's a very detailed information. I'll contact you later if I have further questions.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Morhakon47:
Thank you so much. That's a very detailed information. I'll contact you later if I have further questions.
Thank God,All D Best
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
Chudoify: Emailguru,we don't need you here.pls allow d op to continue with his good work.Go open your own thread.stop confusing people.
how was your trip to lagos?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by djsmoothy: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED FOR NAFDAC REGISTERED WATER (BOTTLE AND SATCHETS)
Pure water production factory in Ayetoro, Nigeria very very good sales rate.

Money Deposits is not required,Distributors should have their own van to pick up product from our factory.

If you are interested please call 08032800595 or email djsmoothy1@hotmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chudoify: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
@op,i am at lagos now.i will call you moro to tell you everything.God bless you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
Chudoify: @op,i am at lagos now.i will call you moro to tell you everything.God bless you.
Amen,do have a fruitful stay
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
This afternoon, let me share another business u can start with N30,000 or less,today i want to mention d marketing of a poultry product,not to worry u dont need to start a poultry farm.If u choose u can go into d biz of selling eggs i.e. u purchase/collects from poultry farmers & sale.Advantage is all d risk u feared had being solved by d farmer.A crate from poultry house is btw N550-N700 or more depending on location,demand & size.And at least u make a profit of 10% on your investment.d more enterprising
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
d more enterprising u are,d better for u.Results & performance will be based on d number of eggs u can sell in a day,week or month.following this ideas below u can sell at least 200 or more crates by month.First ask all yr family friend to buy from u,talk with yr neighbors & church/mosque members,i guess d best is to parley with bakers or caterers,u can add more to it,All d best.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Masterplanner: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2013
I love this trend you guys are helping issues please don't stop this good work, many thanks T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ excelsiorfarm
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ojuola1(f): 2:00am On Jan 12, 2013
Get Financial Power For Your Business With Empower Network.

Say goodbye to all the complicated barriers standing between you and a thriving business
and say hello to Automation, Viral marketing & 100% Commissions!

There's been a new turn in the IM community. Dreams are coming true
and millionaires are being made in only a matter of a few months.

Meet highest and coolest masterminds in the industry and get access to one-of-a-kind automated marketing system which will allow you to create a realistic $5,000 per month income within 30-60 days and then double it in the next 60. That’s our goal and I want you to have 100% success rate when you join our team.

How Are We Going To Do That?

Simple. We use Empower Network as a vehicle and Big Idea Mastermind is a driving force (the engine) that will power this vehicle and make it move faster than anything you’ve ever seen before! This industry is already changing a LOT of lives for the better… starting with YOU.
Why Use Empower Network as a Vehicle?

It’s the hottest vehicle there is right now. And we’re going to capitalize on that by powering it with our own unique custom marketing system and building it right in to the Big Idea Mastermind.
I chose Empower for 3 main reasons:

1. 100% Commissions
2. Great Products
3. Great Leadership

Learn more here http://empower-network./
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2013
@fistonme i have sent your reply to your email box concerning bottle necks to foodproducts exportation
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2013
Masterplanner: I love this trend you guys are helping issues please don't stop this good work, many thanks T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ excelsiorfarm
Many thanks to God Almighty
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2013
@Tony,i replied your request on Nylon Cutting & procedure,check your email box
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by fistonme(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @fistonme i have sent your reply to your email box concerning bottle necks to foodproducts exportation

thank you. I am very grateful. Please keep up the great work.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by enuelly: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
excelsiorfarm: from d above purchase,lets assume u bought those 4 piglets for 3,500 each which total to 14,000 naira.U have to know they need shelter,hence let me suggest how u can make a makeshift home.if u are near a building site,ask d builders for used bamboo,this you can use make a barricade & build a home for d pigs.u have to roof it( heat is not good for pigs),look for canopy material to cover d top,about feeding pkc,wheat bran,u can even grow vegetable,ask farmers för peel cassava to mention a few,most important

Thanks brother, I appreciate.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by pep78: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Am in ph, i wish i could get into this ugu biz but 'cos of space i cant. Today i entered mrkt & was shockd at hw much i bought ugu. Its a wise investment now!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
pep78: Am in ph, i wish i could get into this ugu biz but 'cos of space i cant. Today i entered mrkt & was shockd at hw much i bought ugu. Its a wise investment now!
It shall be well,d population will keep increasing,someday u can join in if Jesus hasnt come.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by VV2A(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
@excelsiorfarm: kudos and thank you for all these great ideas and explanations. when ready i will surely get in touch with you. have a great year of harvest.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
VV2A: @excelsiorfarm: kudos and thank you for all these great ideas and explanations. when ready i will surely get in touch with you. have a great year of harvest.
Amen in Jesus Name.Do have a great 2013
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by stpat1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
excelsiorfarm: coputa thanks for the commendation,All Glory to GOd.Interestingly most of the business mentioned above i have being involved by myself or with people to undertake some of this project.Apart from consultancy and agric business,Presently,my vision is to establish an indigenious vocational centre in ibadan to empower youths(not okada empowerment),but what they can live on for life,that will be in agriculture.About your question,Polytethene cutting-because of the erratic power supply at least you will need i better pass my neighour gen,a table where most of the work will be done(there are makeshift makers of this tables with heating system to cut the polythene) and then you will buy this polythene rolls from the market(this rolls are un cut),it is your mandate to determine who is your target market-are you selling to those selling markets items etc.how do you use this-when you have all this in place the cutting of the nylon will be determine by- who are my target market,what size of nylon do thy use ,at what frequency,what quality type etc(you can do a little research on what sells in your neighbourhood or market around you),Here will are talking on the small easily accessible nylon cutting.Just have your sit and place the uncut polythene on the hot thin line attached to the table top after determining the length and it cuts instantly and seals.You continue this process until the number you want is reached

If the price is right, I can fabricate a machine that will automatically cut the nylon to sizes. That was my final year research project. Wish u all d best
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
stpat1:

If the price is right, I can fabricate a machine that will automatically cut the nylon to sizes. That was my final year research project. Wish u all d best
what price is right to achieve this? Dont worry, iam not in d biz of sales or fabrication of it,i have d knowledge,hence d reason is i have to know like d code of rotaract that d price is fair to all.Happy new year
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Gloriouspa(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
excelsiorfarm: This afternoon, let me share another business u can start with N30,000 or less,today i want to mention d marketing of a poultry product,not to worry u dont need to start a poultry farm.If u choose u can go into d biz of selling eggs i.e. u purchase/collects from poultry farmers & sale.Advantage is all d risk u feared had being solved by d farmer.A crate from poultry house is btw N550-N700 or more depending on location,demand & size.And at least u make a profit of 10% on your investment.d more enterprising
. I am interested in the egg supply. Do u have any contact in Ibadan. My email is: gloriouswrite@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by pep78: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
excelsiorfarm: It shall be well,d population will keep increasing,someday u can join in if Jesus hasnt come.
God will continue to bless you. I am thinking about buying 20fingerlines (considering space) to c if i can raise it. For me its a training hoping u can assist. How do u c it?. If i suceed i can start 4rm there. I have no job at hand @ d moment. Need ur advice on this. netwealthexpress@gmail.com is my mail adres
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by pep78: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
excelsiorfarm: It shall be well,d population will keep increasing,someday u can join in if Jesus hasnt come.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Gloriouspa: . I am interested in the egg supply. Do u have any contact in Ibadan. My email is: gloriouswmrite@yahoo.com. Thanks.
d best idea is proximity of d collection point to your location,i will get in touch with one or two & two other extension officer in ibadan(egbeda & akinyele LGA),then i will send d mail,but in d interim look for farm in yr area,it saves u transport cost.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Dexmic001: 6:21am On Jan 14, 2013
Your post has been so inspiring.am planning to venture into palmoil selling business.can you tell me more about it?.thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Gloriouspa(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
excelsiorfarm: d best idea is proximity of d collection point to your location,i will get in touch with one or two & two other extension officer in ibadan(egbeda & akinyele LGA),then i will send d mail,but in d interim look for farm in yr area,it saves u transport cost.
Thanks. I lived around Oluyole/Ring Road, but none of the farm is situated in that area. I await your mail. Thanks for your kind assistance on the free info shared. God bless u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
THERE IS VALID & AUTHETICATED 5 HECTARES FOR SALE IN IBADAN AREA(LAGEDU LGA) AT 550K PER HECTARE(I.E 6 PLOTS), IF YOU NEED A FARM AREA FOR OUTRIGHT PURCHASE, YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08035335647
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
Gloriouspa: Thanks. I lived around Oluyole/Ring Road, but none of the farm is situated in that area. I await your mail. Thanks for your kind assistance on the free info shared. God bless u.
I also am in bodija,it wont be a problem,i will call when am thru wit d discussion with d agric officers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (81) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.