Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,561 members, 7,914,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:53 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180222 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
@Pep78,with reference to your question,20 Fingerlings is extremely small & cannot be used to guage if u have what it takes,it isnt an appropriate yardstick,if a farmer do good water management,even if he/she is a newcomer,the fishes wont die or be diseased.pls describe d space u have.about no job,its a job if u learn,what i think?good initiative,but i suggest since u scarce a bit,get at least 100(cost N2500),max to feed 26K(cheaper wit alternatives)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lekank: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
amen
excelsiorfarm: My brother, we are all created as blessing because we are in God's Image.Lets do what's right & also all Fear God.I dont what to preaçh ,but it is important for all to know even if a man spend 1000 years on earth,he/she will return back to The Almighy God to give an account of whatever he/she does on earth.JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
I blieve u have started something(in business) by now,Time hasnt ever waited for anyone & am sure u wont be an expection.A blessed week to u all.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lekank: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
pls i will also need information on the ugu biz..my id is segun_fadeyi@yahoo.com..cheers
excelsiorfarm: I already sent you a mail
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
@lekank,pls do u have a secure land with water,if yes,then u can proceed,but if no,it can only be desired because thats where to start from.pls read d post,u get info on it.U can save time by getting d manual,but if u dont have d two factors mentioned above,then u can wait.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lekank: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @lekank,pls do u have a secure land with water,if yes,then u can proceed,but if no,it can only be desired because thats where to start from.pls read d post,u get info on it.U can save time by getting d manual,but if u dont have d two factors mentioned above,then u can wait.

I have got both..secure land and running water.. getting the seed will be the issue(apart from Hausa's, does anyone have a direct source in obtaining ugu seeds?) and procedure in planting the seed, i want to be guided so as not to make any mistake... kindly send info on that pls...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lekank: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
lekank: pls i will also need information on the ugu biz..my id is segun_fadeyi@yahoo.com..cheers

Still expecting the mail..have not seen any yet...thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
lekank:

Still expecting the mail..have not seen any yet...thanks
pls check your mail
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ogbongenet: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.

Meet you at the top

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
PLS i want to ask for your understanding,do not call me between 5.30PM-7.30PM on tuesday & thursday & on sunday,do not call me until after 2.30PM,THANK U V MUCH.Also for those sending email to me to transfer funds to them to pay me later, i dont do money lender or doubling activities i.e. why i say start sometime reasonable,Be patience,then u can boast of lasting wealth.I dont expect someone reasonable wanting to bite a helping hand.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Bigdreams(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hi all,

REVIEW OF excelsiorfarm's FISH FARMING MANUAL (I am sorry this is coming in a bit late).

The Ebook takes you through the nitty gritty of what it takes to start fish farming (with special emphasis on catfish) putting your budget into consideration even if you don't have a permanent site where you can start off. With as little as N30,000 as I gleaned from the ebook, you can start your own fish farming business right from your backyard.

The ebook also explained the various methods to go about this catfish farming outline the advantages and disadvantages of each method.

It also breaks down the cost of production, techniques, feed varieties and a whole lot of other details are are essential to success in fish farming.

It is a guide that will definitely help those who desire to venture into the business.

Yes, you will definitely need follow-up and support yet in my own honest opinion, the writer brings to the fore in the ebook practical knowledge that can allay the fears of would-be fish farmer.

It is definitely a plus.

I recommend it!

Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Bigdreams, i thank God for the commendation and your recommendation, i will only advice us pls no matter the business or venture will choose to go into pls again, always get an experience hand,valid advise B4 we move in.i read a thread where someone said he had invested N2.5m with a target of raising 8000 fishes in his compound and his looking for partners,even if the money come in cheap,let us plan it well because with such investment,buying from the money and using durable mobile ponds,aerator,feeding well and alternative feeding etc would have raised 5500 fishes to not less than 1kg without soliciting for funds(i always dont want to creat too high expectation). if your fishes are big enough i.e 1.5kg and above,u will be heavily rewarded in cash.lets assume u sold it for N480 =N2.64M(you will definitely sell it more than that as long as they attain 1kg).All the best.Another word of advise learn to give your fishes anti-stress after sorting,it helps eliminate death etc.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
??
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:56am On Jan 16, 2013
Gd morning,you can start thinking of farming and sales of its products e.g do you have the idea that the so-call imported rice you eat now had being stored in a silo somewhere for more than 10 years and the some of the interesting chicken or turkey you flaunt it have being stored for more than 2 years? Why dont you start raising your broilers and package it for people to buy? How do you sell it? Simple, use the strategy of the egg sellers where they advertise that an egg a day is good for your health.Is the statement true? Yes it is. Concerning your own marketing, you will emphasise on the advantage of them eating fresh products i.e. Hygiene, no addictives to say a few.Have a good day.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2013
OK THANKS. TEACH ME HOW TO START THE FRASH ONES AND WHAT IT TALKS?.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by sensational: 8:32am On Jan 16, 2013
i need more information about the ugu and okro farming....favouriteedge@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2013
ihedioramma: OK THANKS. TEACH ME HOW TO START THE FRASH ONES AND WHAT IT TALKS?.
Teach u which of d above biz?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2013
sensational: i need more information about the ugu and okro farming....favouriteedge@yahoo.com
browse thru d post there are lots of info about it in d thread posted,u can get my manual on vegetables,it contains ugu,okra,efo & what to do for plantain,just N2500,it is more costly to start a business without a guide.From d more than 20 Businesses introduced,i only have 4 Manuals(fish farm,pig & goat,veg,poultry) & i dont intend to write more,but continue to introduce more bizes
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2013
I WILL LIKE TO NO ABOUT GOAT FARM E.T.C, I WANT TO NO HOW UR BOOKS ARE ? HOW TO START FARMING EXAMPLE GOAT E.T.C IS IT IN ONE BOOK ?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2013
This hour,i blieve it is essential to talk on how not be swindle of your hard earned funds,this had to come up because i have observed that some people dont want to work(based on d scam emails am getting),someone me a mail that i have won £750000,from microsoft lottery board & another sent me a mail that he is sorry he didnt tell me he was travelling out that i should help pay school fees of N430000 that he will re pay when back this month(someone that dont know & never met).
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
From the SCAM ALERT i mentioned earlier, Pls be watchful,dont be greedy for gain,d competition u didnt per take in & some rogue say u won,be at your guide,u will not suffer loss in Jesus Name,Amen.Spread d word to others.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
ihedioramma: I WILL LIKE TO NO ABOUT GOAT FARM E.T.C, I WANT TO NO HOW UR BOOKS ARE ? HOW TO START FARMING EXAMPLE GOAT E.T.C IS IT IN ONE BOOK ?
I have been writing previously that i have 4 manuals,let me write d composition of each,First fishfarm(how to establish hatchery,grow out etc),2ND Pig & Goat farming(How to establish it,feeding etc),3RD Vegetables(Ugu,Okra,Efo+ bonus on plantain),4TH Poultry(Broilers,layers,point of lay & cockerels).All is N2500 EACH,EXCEPT FISH FARMING 3K
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
WERE CAN I GET THE BOOKS? AS YOUR FRD IN NL WILL U SELL THE SAME PRICE TO ME AS U SELL TO OTHERS?. THANK'S FOR UR ALART, I ALL GET THE MAIL ABOUT LOTTERY
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
ihedioramma: WERE CAN I GET THE BOOKS? AS YOUR FRD IN NL WILL U SELL THE SAME PRICE TO ME AS U SELL TO OTHERS?. THANK'S FOR UR ALART, I ALL GET THE MAIL ABOUT LOTTERY
when an agreement had been concluded i.e the payment & d confirmation of your payment,i will send d manual direct to your email address,they are all in PDF Format,about friendship,everyone is my friend as long as he/she has integrity with truth in place.This is biz & all d calls & consult i have been doing have been free
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ihedioramma,d manuals can only be discounted if there is multiple purchase,thank u for your understanding
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
OK THANK'S ANY TIME I HAVE THE I LET YOU NO. LIKE HOW MUCH CAN IT COST TO BULD A ONE STORY HAUSE? WHAT ARE OTHER INVESTMENT THAT IS GOOD FOR SOME ONE TO INVEST AND MAKE PROFIT EVERY MONTH?.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
ihedioramma: OK THANK'S ANY TIME I HAVE THE I LET YOU NO. LIKE HOW MUCH CAN IT COST TO BULD A ONE STORY HAUSE? WHAT ARE OTHER INVESTMENT THAT IS GOOD FOR SOME ONE TO INVEST AND MAKE PROFIT EVERY MONTH?.
Read d whole post again,there are lots of them,about your one story house?is it for man or animal?if man,specify what u intend building.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
FOR MAN. THE HAUSE TO RANT OUT?.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
ihedioramma: FOR MAN. THE HAUSE TO RANT OUT?.
Your detail is inconclusive,though i can give u a rough estimate that will match d professionals in that field,next time when u meet a building or structural professional,you give him/her the specification of what u need eg face me face u,2 or 3 bedroom ensuite,duplex etc,aluminium/zinc/absesto roofing etc.I normally face my field of agric consultancy and business initiatives,therefore talk to an architect or a QS,they will solve that for u,i guess their services aint free.Iam an Agronomist.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 3:43am On Jan 17, 2013
OK THANK'S.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 3:46am On Jan 17, 2013
SO IF I PAY FOR ANY OF THE BOOKS CANT YOU SAND IT TO MY POST OFFICE ADDRESS?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:28am On Jan 17, 2013
ihedioramma: SO IF I PAY FOR ANY OF THE BOOKS CANT YOU SAND IT TO MY POST OFFICE ADDRESS?
Why not,As long as u are paying for the mail charges, no problem, i will send the hard copy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.