Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,499 members, 7,951,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Can You Buy A Plot Of Land In The Cemetary In Preparation Of Your Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Buy A Plot Of Land In The Cemetary In Preparation Of Your Death (469 Views)

Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented / This Watch Can Predict Your Death To The Nearest SECOND!! / Watch That Can Predict Your Death To The Nearest Second. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Buy A Plot Of Land In The Cemetary In Preparation Of Your Death by luvmijeje(f): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2012
After my aunt death we heard she and her close friend bought a plot of land in Ikoyi cementary 2 yrs ahead of her death.The rumour which I dont believe then was she was in cult that is why she did it.
Re: Can You Buy A Plot Of Land In The Cemetary In Preparation Of Your Death by luvmijeje(f): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2012
Personally,I cant buy a piece of land in the cementary ahead of my death.
Re: Can You Buy A Plot Of Land In The Cemetary In Preparation Of Your Death by RudySmith(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2012
Many people do that and even buy the tombstone etc, just to make sure that their children won't have the burden of going through all the funeral wahala. We all know how difficult funerals can be, and this is just a way to alleviate the grief-striken family members.
Re: Can You Buy A Plot Of Land In The Cemetary In Preparation Of Your Death by luvmijeje(f): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2012
But is it part of African culture.
Re: Can You Buy A Plot Of Land In The Cemetary In Preparation Of Your Death by Callotti: 1:20am On Nov 22, 2012
Hell no!
Cremation only please! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Do You Dream Dreams? I Mean Good Dreams. Beware Of Dream Killers. / Dirt In The City / Which Would You Prefer?.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.