Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,032 members, 7,970,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do (1335 Views)

Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. / I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! / If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by eliznkiru: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
there is dis guy i was going out with for so many year and something happen early dis year he told me that he is getting marry i was thinking is a joke, the worse is that everybody in our house like this man but till now i have not told them that the guy is marryed. sometime last week my father ask of him. the big problem is he still want to keep me as his girl friend and he know that am dating someone else and he is giving me option to chose between him and that guy that i should chose the guy and let him go or chose him and let the guy go cos he say that my new guy has no good plan for me.i think i still like both of them please i dont no what to do.

please advice and not insult
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by Gboliwe: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
eliznkiru: there is dis guy i was going out with for so many year and something happen early dis year he told me that he is getting marry i was thinking is a joke, the worse is that everybody in our house like this man but till now i have not told them that the guy is marryed. sometime last week my father ask of him. the big problem is he still want to keep me as his girl friend and he know that am dating someone else and he is giving me opinion to chose between him and that guy that i should chose the guy and let him go or chose him and let the guy go cos he say that my new guy has no good plan for me.i think i still like both of them please i dont no what to do.

choose him as what? You say he is married right? I dont understand this your tale
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by RudySmith(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
eliznkiru: there is dis guy i was going out with for so many year and something happen early dis year he told me that he is getting marry i was thinking is a joke, the worse is that everybody in our house like this man but till now i have not told them that the guy is marryed. sometime last week my father ask of him. the big problem is he still want to keep me as his girl friend and he know that am dating someone else and he is giving me opinion to chose between him and that guy that i should chose the guy and let him go or chose him and let the guy go cos he say that my new guy has no good plan for me.i think i still like both of them please i dont no what to do.

Insults is what's needed here. You said the man was married but your poor state of mind still think it's ok to date this guy. I wonder what you would tell your father?
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by Teejayphillip(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
D truth must be told 2 ur family.. Cos i wouldnt want u 2 start living a life dat will neva glorify u,cos d married man will definately use u n dump u....

He knows he still wanna keep u,n leta end up marrying anoda woman... U aint important 2 him..

Go 4 whosoeva pleases u,tis ur life and knw one gonna ask u ow wanna live it
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by vivianc(f): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
Babe, this guy is married but still wanna keep u as his girlfriend? And you are here seeking for opinions on what to do? Like seriously? Plank the man outta your life and have little self worth! Haba!
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Your story is quite confusing to me too.He gave you option to chose between himself and the new guy? Well, chose the new guy(since you absolutely need us to nudge you to the right path)Funny

1 Like

Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
MUMU in capital letters. . . You dont even like yourself, neither do you know what's good for you. You prefer to be spoonfed by total strangers who do not really know what you have gone through for this half man all these years. . .

Wait, i dey come. Make i go bring spoon. . .

2 Likes

Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by k2039: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
[size=14pt]OP is completely retar:ded[/size]
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
Did the OP specifically say no insults?shocked
Like seriously? The only thing you need is to be thoroughly insulted and for that reason,take mine.
You are the biggest fool to ever walk the face of the earth, my God!
I never knew there someone can be this stupid.
Please choose the married guy, he's the best for you.undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
sexkillz: MUMU in capital letters. . . You dont even like yourself, neither do you know what's good for you. You prefer to be spoonfed by total strangers who do not really know what you have gone through for this half man all these years. . .

Wait, i dey come. Make i go bring spoon. . .
i just knew that when i saw your name in the comments box that you'll give it to her very well. thumbs up.
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
August 7
eliznkiru: i was real in love with dis guy and i no he love me too but them he was not financial ok so i was the one dat was spending my money on him my time and my love until things change for good for he when he travel and came back just yesterday dis guy told me dat he is getting married to another girl dis month end am just confuss u dont no what to do please advise me

August 15
eliznkiru: the man i love is getting married to another lady soon and we still see each other and my feeling for him is still strong likewish him too i dont no what to do because i no if we continue to see each other i may end up bring more and more problem to his home but i dont want to quit

what do u think i should do
November 21
eliznkiru: there is dis guy i was going out with for so many year and something happen early dis year he told me that he is getting marry i was thinking is a joke, the worse is that everybody in our house like this man but till now i have not told them that the guy is marryed. sometime last week my father ask of him. the big problem is he still want to keep me as his girl friend and he know that am dating someone else and he is giving me option to chose between him and that guy that i should chose the guy and let him go or chose him and let the guy go cos he say that my new guy has no good plan for me.i think i still like both of them please i dont no what to do.

isn't it obvious. . . undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by chronique(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
Are u finking with ur boobs or anus? A married man asking you to choose between him & a single man & u're asking for advice? Is foolishness a genetic thing in ur family? Do you know what you sound like to most of us reading this?

1 Like

Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
7 billion pple on earth and u are troubling urself with 2 men u already know are not worth the stress LMAO...
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by ammyluv2002(f): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
brokoto: August 7

August 15
November 21 isn't it obvious. . . undecided
Good job!!!!!
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by freecocoa(f): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
brokoto: August 7

August 15
November 21 isn't it obvious. . . undecided
Its very obvious, OP is foolishness personified.
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
Double post
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
eliznkiru: The big problem is, he still wants to keep me as his girl friend and he knows that I'm dating someone else.

He is giving me the option to choose between him and that guy. He said I should choose the guy and let him go or choose him and let the guy go. According to him, my new guy has no good plan for me. I think I still like both of them. Please I dont know what to do.

Elizabeth Nkiru,

You are exhibiting what is called youthful exuberance plus foolishness join. Can you hear yourself and you don't want to be insulted? I laugh in Chinese
-yuan chin chung!

I'm SMH at the bolded.
You're on a long thing if you don't decide now. Your destiny lies in your hand. So you want to become his mistress denying his wife of her husband's attention, love and affection?

Put yourself in her shoes; would you want such to happen to you? If yes, go on. If no, then let him go and start a new life with his wife and you focus on your guy.

From your previous threads, I sense stup!dity, foolishness and lack of wisdom from you. The guy will just chop you till he gets tired and clean mouth.

PS: how does he know the new guy isn't good for you?

1 Like

Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by Onegai(f): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
Babe, you said you supported the first guy financially till things improved for him, whereby he rewarded you by upgrading and marrying another girl. Now he wants you to leave a man who wants to treat you well for him, a guy who has already deceived you in the past and wants to keep you as his mistress while he builds a home, has kids and publicly loves his wife.

I'm not going to insult you, because we've all been drunk on "Love". But I advise you to delete that guy and tell your family all and NEVER speak to the married idiot again in your life. Not even "good morning". Abeg, I take God beg you, save yourself.
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
You need an english intervention
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by tpia1: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2012

why open the thread then.
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by dmcdad: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
eliznkiru: there is dis guy i was going out with for so many year and something happen early dis year he told me that he is getting marry i was thinking is a joke, the worse is that everybody in our house like this man but till now i have not told them that the guy is marryed. sometime last week my father ask of him. the big problem is he still want to keep me as his girl friend and he know that am dating someone else and he is giving me option to chose between him and that guy that i should chose the guy and let him go or chose him and let the guy go cos he say that my new guy has no good plan for me.i think i still like both of them please i dont no what to do.

You dont knw what to do? Argh! This is preposterous. From ur post u highlighted the fact that he's married and said the other guy doesn't have good plans for u. Right? Plz, permit me to say u are a pillock. This is just lame n dumb. Firstly, how on earth would u believe that a man who is married and he's not faithful to his wife wants something good out of ur life? Are u so dumb that u dont knw where it will end? Jeez!

Secondly, any one that will cast some other person and paint the person black for its selfish reason, is not a good person.

Well, I think you should let your family knw what's up and clear things.. Meanwhile, you can keep fantasizing that ur married man friend has good plans for u until he uses u until a time u'll become redundant to him and even to other men..

I won't tell u to continue with him or not. What I have to say is, keep being foolish until when it's late for u. Okay? One painful thing is after the guy must have been done and eventually dumps u (which he must do cuz its inevitable), then men will be termed as heartless and all that crap where as you are the one who has decided to be a dumb pillock and a foolish person. Gosh! Galz will neva stop being preys... Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by dmcdad: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
k2039: [size=14pt]OP is completely retar:ded[/size]

As in ehn.. She has brain deficiencies... Gosh!
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by bknight: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
Some ppl may hv weak minds like; spirits too soft. It cld be they are not as exposed as u think everyone shld be. They just don't hv d will/strength of mind to make certain choices, so y'all give her a break! She's no less human than any of you bunch of pedantic fellows here and to think d so 'adorable' ferhyntolar is spewing wisdom with such youthful exhuberance! If u guys think she's so dumb, u shldn't talk to folks like her, just move on!!!! Get da fckkk outta her thread

#Don't be afraid to be weak, don't be proud to be strong... -enigma (return to innocence)#

@Op if the married guy had any serious plans for u, he shld have married you.
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by bknight: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
decent, admirable responses from teejayphilips, vivian_chinaza, onegai!
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by lumideezle(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2012

You do not need Advice, you need to be insulted... so you have been shagging a married man abi ?? because i am sure before he can tell you to choose you peeps must still b close. I pity you and your Boyfriend, because he dosent know he is dating a whoree yet. You beta leave the guy before you lose on both ends.
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by sweetcheecks(f): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
@Topic,

CLASSIC CASE OF LOW SELF ESTEEM AND FEELINGS OF BEING VALUE-LESS

ARE THERE NO OTHER OPTIONS GIRL? LIKE SCHOOL? HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do by mejai(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
At ur age

(1) (Reply)

---- / 8 Charateristics/signs Of True Love. / What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.