Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,724 members, 7,889,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? (5313 Views)

POLITICS WITHOUT BITTERNESS : Obasanjo Rocks Patience Jonathan On The Dance Floo / Politics Without Bitterness: Anambra As A Model For A New Nigeria- Pictures / Ojukwu’s Death Is A Big Loss To Nigeria - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by luvmijeje(f): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2012
Am interested in joining polictics but am afraid due to what ve heard about polictics.Is it true all polictician make use of charms to last long in polictics?Is it also true that if you don't belong to cult no polical party will field u out and its candidate?

1 Like

Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by suskumayaya(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2012
In Nigeria politics goes beyond ideology. Hence your worries are for real. If indeed you wish to join, i will advise you to seek appointment instead of elective post. The former is less confrontational than the latter
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by pappy2000: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2012
Yeah you have to be spiritual before you can go into politics even in developed world most of the top politician belong to one cult or the other so you have to go spiritual
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by brotherlyn(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2012
Arthur Nzeribe said, "Saints Dont't Dabble Into Politics".

The political atmosphere is sooo polluted that if you are not strong in the Lord and uncompromising,
then you'll be forced to seek spiritual fortification somewhere else and that is what is
happening and we see it on a daily basis.

Your fears are confirmed.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by 222Martins(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2012
I once told my girl of my ambition to contest the governorship position in my state sometime in the future. You need to see the way she dropped on her knees begging me to drop the idea because she wouldn't want to lose me untimely. I can't help but laugh.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by eunisam: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2012
Bros na the same people dey rule us.so if u ready to join the same people,be ready for them as the will be ready for u.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Cultured(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2012
Don't allow novices in political matters to lead you astray , you don't mandatory need any spiritual fortification rather "GUTS" , that's the hidden secret .

2 Likes

Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by wablet(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2012
Your fears are not unfounded! I once went to a house of rep member for advice since I was interested in the local govt chairmanship post sometime ago and he told me I needed three things;financial security, physical security(usage of area boys and touts) and the most important one, spiritual security. When I told him not to worry since I'm a devout xtian, he laughed at me and told me I have to join some powerful cults. That was when I beat a retreat from politics

1 Like

Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by SOHKAHTOA: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2012
LOL, but why this notion? I remember losing my first love partly because I was involved in student unionism and had made my intention known to be a politician someday. In her mind, I was a cult boy, lol. @ OP, to some extent, it is true but not always so, depending on your back ground and who is supporting you. Just unfortunate we still have a primitive mindset in this part of the world but to be on a safer side seek appointments rather than contesting for key office while you use that opportunity to have a better understanding of how the system works..
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by SOHKAHTOA: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2012
Cultured: Don't allow novices in political matters to lead you astray , you don't need any spiritual fortification rather "GUTS" , that's the hidden secret .
I concur bro, politics is for those with correct liver.. A stubborn spirit is even stronger than that of witchcraft.. People need to understand the dynamics, however, at some point one may get his or herself involved if you are not in charge.

1 Like

Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2012
Here is an eye opener...
A write up on the war that went on between obj and atiku...

Obasanjo denied swearingan oath to Atiku that he would not trample (emphasis mine) the constitution to extend his tenure because he felt it was unnecessary, yet hetold us that he confronted Atiku to swear an oath with Bible or Quran to confirm his loyalty and the latter refused! Their encounter is typical of personalities of people with cult behaviour. This is comparable by every yard stick to the encounter between Chris Uba and Chris Ngige. It only revealed that politics in contemporary Nigeria of Obasanjo/Atiku has turned in to fascism and cultism. Fascism and cultism works on arrogance, blood letting, terror, suspicion, vengeance, craving for extra powers & wealth, blind loyalty to the leader, swearing oaths to the leader or deities, demoralising and eliminating genuine opposition and party members that are not “loyal” enough. Thus one of Atiku’s biggest mistakes is imbibing fascist and cult politics which are alien to Northern politics. No wonder Yoruba writers/intellectuals who are groomed in to believing instruments of cult politics like loyalty, power and revenge etc, kept on blaming Atiku for his disloyalty to Obasanjo, rather than to the nation.
Political office holders should swear allegiance and loyalty to the nation in the name of God and not to personalities or deities. The PDP works like a cult organisation and not a political party, that is why the murderers of Bola Ige, Chuba Okadigbo, Dikibo and others cannot be brought to book. The natural history of cultism is that after wrecking havoc to the society, the leadership destroys it self.

http://www.gamji.com/article5000/NEWS5092.htm

1 Like

Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by kunlekunle: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2012
where is ERU o BODO Adelakun.
Na lie, Ayanini joogun lo (bravery is superior to charm)

1 Like

Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Cultured(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2012
SOH KAH TOA: I concur bro, politics is for those with correct liver.. A stubborn spirit is even stronger than that of witchcraft.. People need to understand the dynamics, however, at some point one may get his or herself involved if you are not in charge.

Honestly, you can cultivate a cult-like figure with great followers ,without been into occultism , this you will achieve when you apply strategy with guts . Remember human beings are known to always fear and respect the unknown ( mystery ). It's like wealth , to every unsuccessful person out there , any rich man to them is either a ritualist or corrupt government official , but this is not entirely true . Misconception and misinformation are great diseases everyone should strive to fight , because they have led many into deep shits in the cause of seeking power and wealth through the wrong routes .

2 Likes

Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by aglomar: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2012
Billions of naira go to babalawo, pastors n alfas
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Paywole: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2012
luvmijeje: Am interested in joining polictics but am afraid due to what ve head about polictics.Is it true all polictician make use of charms to last long in polictics?Is it also true that if you don't belong to cult no polical party will field u out and its candidate?
you will still toe not head
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by SOHKAHTOA: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2012
Cultured:

Honestly, you can cultivate a cult-like figure with great followers ,without been into occultism , this you will achieve when you apply strategy with guts . Remember human beings are known to always fear and respect the unknown ( mystery ). It's like wealth , to every unsuccessful person out there , any rich man to them is either a ritualist or corrupt government official , but this is not entirely true . Misconception and misinformation are great diseases everyone should strive to fight , because they have led many into deep shits in the cause of seeking power and wealth through the wrong routes .
You are right.. Unpredictability is another weapon. When people don't know your secrets, they fear your adventure and guts and you are called names. It happens to people especially if you have been in leadership position. But that is what everybody who intends to venture into politics should do, simply be unpredictable and be full of guts. I know some politicians who have risen high in Nigerian politics that are good Christians. One was a acting gov and presetly an evangelist. But that guy has got guts that if I had not come close at a time I would have thought otherwise.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2012
brotherlyn: Arthur Nzeribe said, "Saints Dont't Dabble Into Politics".

The political atmosphere is sooo polluted that if you are not strong in the Lord and uncompromising,
then you'll be forced to seek spiritual fortification somewhere else and that is what is

Seconded.. Its either u're strong in the LORD or u are 4 d 'other side'. Na God get power pass sha and if its HIS bidding dat I go into politics, then, who am I 2 say no!
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Cultured(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2012
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Cultured(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2012
brotherlyn: Arthur Nzeribe said, "Saints Dont't Dabble Into Politics".

Personal opinions should not be replaced as facts . As I stated above , misinformation is a diseases . Although , just like in every trade , there's always trait one must possess to fair well . One common trait political juggernauts have is diplomacy , just like thespians are known to have harlotry trait in common .
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by seyibrown(f): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2012
@ Topic: In Nigeria, it is instantaneous death! Do not be deceived! Why do you think majority of those who robbed and ra/pe;d Nigeria are still walking around freely?
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by tpia1: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2012
with or without, depends.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by AkpuNku2: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2012
Even Igwe and Obas are not left behind in this issue
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
wablet: Your fears are not unfounded! I once went to a house of rep member for advice since I was interested in the local govt chairmanship post sometime ago and he told me I needed three things;financial security, physical security(usage of area boys and touts) and the most important one, spiritual security. When I told him not to worry since I'm a devout xtian, he laughed at me and told me I have to join some powerful cults. That was when I beat a retreat from politics
u are right. Trust me even in advanced oyinbo man country, u need to be in some kind of cult or secret society to go into politics.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Dsage1: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
I pity you guys who're saying it's all about gut etc.

The truths is that,to become a notable politician in this country,you needs both physical and spiritual backing to survive.

The day I saw where a pieces of black objects(charms) handling over to a group of political thugs, I almost opened up that day that, was it a must to rule.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by maclatunji: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
D sage: I pity you guys who're saying it's all about gut etc.

The truths is that,to become a notable politician in this country,you needs both physical and spiritual backing to survive.

The day I saw where a pieces of black objects(charms) handling over to a group of political thugs, I almost opened up that day that, was it a must to rule.

Rubbish! You need to be extremely savvy and have God backing you up if you want to be a successful politician in Nigeria. Those who rely on charms are only satisfying their psychological need to feel invincible it doesn't mean they are. It is a state of the mind. Those who use charms will die, those who don't use charms too will die, what matters is what you do before you die and nobody ever dies before their time neither can your stay on this earth be extended by a single second once your time has come.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by sarutobie(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Rubbish! You need to be extremely savvy and have God backing you up if you want to be a successful politician in Nigeria. Those who rely on charms are only satisfying their psychological need to feel invincible it doesn't mean they are. It is a state of the mind. Those who use charms will die, those who don't use charms too will die, what matters is what you do before you die and nobody ever dies before their time neither can your stay on this earth be extended by a single second once your time has come.
Your last statement is false..IF you are a christain,the bible told us of how God sent his prophet to tall king Hezekiah that his time was up..Hezekiah prayed to God and told him to spare his life and give him more years..God still told that same prophet to go back to Hezekiah and tell him his years have been extended.."ask and you shall receive" says the Lord..
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by onatisi(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
maclatunji:

with this ur assumption ,pls dont venture into nigeria politics if you want to live long

1 Like

Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Shine1177: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
If you are called to serve from above no power or occultism can stop you. Confirm.

I once told my dad that i love to contest for governorship in my state in the nearest future, he told me i cannot because i don't have hard heart and cannot join cult. I laugh because i know one day i will serve my people in that post without bowing to any god. Confirm.

1 Like

Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by maclatunji: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
sarutobie:
Your last statement is false..IF you are a christain,the bible told us of how God sent his prophet to tall king Hezekiah that his time was up..Hezekiah prayed to God and told him to spare his life and give him more years..God still told that same prophet to go back to Hezekiah and tell him his years have been extended.."ask and you shall receive" says the Lord..

Topic for another thread. Your time on earth has been predetermined before you even got here including the extension you infer.tongue
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by maclatunji: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
onatisi:
with this ur assumption ,pls dont venture into nigeria politics if you want to live long

Depending on what you call Politics, I may already be in it. It depends on your definition.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by onatisi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Depending on what you call Politics, I may already be in it. It depends on your definition.
my father was a very very very prominent member of NPN and i am a member of a political party ,so it runs in our family,i know what nigerians politicians do to get to high posts,if u a member feeding on crumbs from the table u dont need any spiritual backup just keep saying yes sir to everyone and u are safe but if u want it big time from lg chairmanship post upward you need more than prayer you need POWER
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by maclatunji: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
onatisi:
my father was a very very very prominent member of NPN and i am a member of a political party ,so it runs in our family,i know what nigerians politicians do to get to high posts,if u a member feeding on crumbs from the table u dont need any spiritual backup just keep saying yes sir to everyone and u are safe but if u want it big time from lg chairmanship post upward you need more than prayer you need POWER

Really? Interesting, well I am not interested in Politics by myself. So, you guys can have it. #Hehehehe.

Funny thing is power keeps chasing when I don't want it and I am not talking of Juju.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days / Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President / Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.