Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,761 members, 7,889,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? (5314 Views)

POLITICS WITHOUT BITTERNESS : Obasanjo Rocks Patience Jonathan On The Dance Floo / Politics Without Bitterness: Anambra As A Model For A New Nigeria- Pictures / Ojukwu’s Death Is A Big Loss To Nigeria - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by onatisi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Really? Interesting, well I am not interested in Politics by myself. So, you guys can have it. #Hehehehe.

Funny thing is power keeps chasing when I don't want it and I am not talking of Juju.
then u are a very very lucky man,if you hear the things some politicians do to get to high positions,aluu killers will be angels in ur sight.naija politics is very very dirty
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by maclatunji: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
onatisi:
then u are a very very lucky man,if you hear the things some politicians do to get to high positions,aluu killers will be angels in ur sight.naija politics is very very dirty

I don't think it is lucky... a distraction. I am more of an entrepreneur at heart. I am looking for the formula to get rid of the little positions I have already. Haven't figured it out yet.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Xfactoria: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
Guys, I beg you don't rely on guts alone. There is spiritual warfare involved and so you need POWER either from occultism or from whatever religion you practice. Many politicians have all the combinations - Alfas, Pastors and Babalawos.

Someone told me of one charm that politicians in the South-West use. Its called "Eru" (fear). Once they invoke it, their opponents who falls under its power will just throw in the towel for flimsy reasons or people who will normally antagonize them would just develop fear to do so. There are so many of them and not all results in the death of the opponent.

But to be safe, you need power lest you die like a chicken.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by tpia1: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
why wont there be fear when you see all kinds of calamities and deaths everywhere. undecided

with human beings acting like demons.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Dsage1: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Rubbish! You need to be extremely savvy and have God backing you up if you want to be a successful politician in Nigeria. Those who rely on charms are only satisfying their psychological need to feel invincible it doesn't mean they are. It is a state of the mind. Those who use charms will die, those who don't use charms too will die, what matters is what you do before you die and nobody ever dies before their time neither can your stay on this earth be extended by a single second once your time has come.

Since you are not interested in politics,you will never understand. I don't blame you because some of you will just seat down at home on election day without minding what's going on in your areas.Even ordinary parties agents are not excluded.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by nwgoziri(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
wablet: Your fears are not unfounded! I once went to a house of rep member for advice since I was interested in the local govt chairmanship post sometime ago and he told me I needed three things;financial security, physical security(usage of area boys and touts) and the most important one, spiritual security. When I told him not to worry since I'm a devout xtian, he laughed at me and told me I have to join some powerful cults. That was when I beat a retreat from politics
u retreat because u got no vision.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by onatisi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
nwgoziri: u retreat because u got no vision.
ok try and contest without the 3 requirements which was outlined and see what happens.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by tpia1: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
That was when I beat a retreat from politics

best option.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by onatisi(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
tpia1:

best option.
you can never be anything in Nigeria politics without been a cult member or having strong spiritual powers because ur opponent will not sleep and will not rely on prayers alone , most of the time family members of contestant are targeted in order to cause confusion or distraction for the contestant , lets forget all this church services or mosques which they attend
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Lasinoh: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
So what happened to Abacha. . . Abiola and Ige?
To mention a few? grin
Charm failed. . . or did their BABALAWOS switch customers? cheesy
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by tpia1: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
onatisi:
you can never be anything in Nigeria politics without been a cult member or having strong spiritual powers because ur opponent will not sleep and will not rely on prayers alone , most of the time family members of contestant are targeted in order to cause confusion or distraction for the contestant , lets forget all this church services or mosques which they attend

i can never even get involved in nigerian politics to begin with.

anybody who does that, is on their own and shouldnt mention my name or refer to me in any way. undecided
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by onatisi(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
Lasinoh: So what happened to Abacha. . . Abiola and Ige?
To mention a few? grin
Charm failed. . . or did their BABALAWOS switch customers? cheesy
abiola case is different , now let me take time to explain , the title he took which is the are ona kankanfo of yoruba land has a curse on it which is the title holder will always die in battle,well there is another thing about charms which u must understand , and which every herbalist will tell u there is one day your charm will fail , no matter how strong that charm is that is why u see some armed robbers that are caught after so many years of succesful operation on such days no matter who u are the charm wont work all these thing are spiritual we dont have to derail the topic but changing it to voodoo topic but believe me POWER PASS POWER
in the case of ige , if you follow the story very well when they got to him he was first stripped naked and the gun was aimed at his heart do you believe those guys went with ordinary eye to meet a renowned ogboni member,maybe u need to read the story of Abraham adesanya and abacha and see what i mean , well if you believe it fine if you dont fine , maybe you need to try our politics to see things for urself
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by onatisi(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by Lasinoh: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
onatisi:

[b]abiola case is different, now let me take time to explain , the title he took which is the are ona kankanfo of yoruba land has a curse on it which is the title holder will always die in battle, well there is another thing about charms which u must understand, and which every herbalist will tell u wink there is one day your charm will fail, no matter how strong that charm is that is why u see some armed robbers that are caught after so many years of succesful operation grin on such days no matter who u are the charm wont work all these thing are spiritual we dont have to derail the topic but changing it to voodoo topic grin but believe me POWER PASS POWER grin

in the case of ige , if you follow the story very well when they got to him he was first stripped naked and the gun was aimed at his heart do you believe those guys went with ordinary eye to meet a renowned ogboni member, shocked maybe u need to read the story of Abraham adesanya and abacha and see what i mean , well if you believe it fine if you dont fine, [size=20pt]maybe you need to try our politics to see things for urself[/size] grin[/b]

Nice TBM! cheesy

*tales by moonlight* grin
Tufiakwa to the bolded-magnified part in red.
'POLITICS OF HERBALISTS'! cry

Are you practicing 'DEMOCRACY' OR 'HERBOCRAZY'? cheesy

LWKMQuench! grin
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by maclatunji: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2012
^LOL, that is the mentality of the average Nigerian. If those "spiritualists" had the keys to power, they would have used that power for themselves and become dictators that you wouldn't be able to remove.

They know they don't have it. They can only try like Pharaoh against Moses (AS).
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by JimmyBoy1: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2012
I will advise you join MFM first before joining politics
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by kodewrita(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2012
Approach it with an open and strategic mind. Dont join any cults. Just make sure you live strategically and plan your moves far far ahead. Keep your eyes peeled. Its easy to sense people who seem to be aligned in such dark groups. Just note that and add to your plans.

its not mathematics but it still responds to planning.

All the best.
Re: Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? by maclatunji: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2012
kodewrita: Approach it with an open and strategic mind. Dont join any cults. Just make sure you live strategically and plan your moves far far ahead. Keep your eyes peeled. Its easy to sense people who seem to be aligned in such dark groups. Just note that and add to your plans.

its not mathematics but it still responds to planning.

All the best.

Woohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My kind-of politician has finally arrived.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days / Lagos To Bectome Nigeria 2nd Capital Will Asume Abuja Status With A Minister / Tinubu Quits As APC National Leader, Demands Oyegun Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.