Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] (19724 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
ItsModella:
smh...very gay.

my green lantern. So you've joined my haters too?...so sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

*spits at his face*

Nnekacherry, this ur guy is no gentleman at all, walahi grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
Obinoscopy:

My dear I don't know what to believe again. Lalaosky has dazed me.
then let me kiss and un-daze you kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
This thread is fast increasing per seconds. Don't know if I can keep up smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Tinynita(f): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

will you believe idowu and uju over me...*sad*
i already knew it was vry small even b4 they confirmed it dat is y u r claiming 2b a babe
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
ItsModella:
gini ka onye a na su?
You started it with the igbo na
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Lol.. Are you now convinced?

lol...ode...cos i did not allow you pop my cherry shey?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:

okwa ihe ndi fada nasu...Latin
and to think abum onye uka fada and I didn't recognize that...thanks.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

will you believe idowu and uju over me...*sad*
just tell her u're tryna get into her bathroom grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tinynita:
i already knew it was vry small even b4 they confirmed it dat is y u r claiming 2b a babe

i'm a babe...ask sexkillz..he alone knows me from adam
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
you started it with the french
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
then let me kiss and un-daze you kiss

Thanks hun, u're d best!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

lol...ode...cos i did not allow you pop my cherry shey?
Bleep you!!! You will spend the rest of your days wanking... angry angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by 190theclown: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Who's woo-ing me

Let them get started immediately angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

lemme now when you get to mandarin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:
Who's woo-ing me

Let them get started immediately angry
Lol... Easy now...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by EzePromoe: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Gratias ago Deo postea
Placere Mynd
eamus retro ad
English. Sunt
fregisset eorum
cerebris.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
ItsModella:
nne odi egwu o, nka na gbasi'm yali...binger bu nwoke akwuna kwuna.
honeypie,i thought we had an agreement to trust each other no matter what happens?ke kwanu ife nka putara?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Thanks hun, u're d best!
you're welcome sweets
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

my green lantern. So you've joined my haters too?...so sad
Instead of proving the haters wrong, you confirmed their opinions with the sex change and emotional talks...what was I supposed to do? o ka ndi nwoke na be gi si eme?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
hey yo hey yo..testing mic one two three...its time for the pretty ladies to fill up the remaining blank slots...190,ikekings,mynd_44 et al still need y'all to fill up their remaining empty slots...please ladies, volunteer please, let's make nov 30TH fun...

Thanks, the owner

SEUN
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Nnekacherry, this ur guy is no gentleman at all, walahi grin grin grin
*kicks his balls* Damn! That must be 2.5inches.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Bleep you!!! You will spend the rest of your days wanking... angry angry angry angry...

*falls from mtn mast* bwahahahahahahaha
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Ah,my cranberry.things are nt always the way they seem. U are my first and will always be. My omalicha,adamma,egovin,sisi eko,achala ugo nwanyi,damsel,beauty...gbahara mu oh *admires her white teeth as she smiles*
u good ohhh,make sure u woo me in d next male edition
ItsModella:
gini ka onye a na su?
ask me oh,worse off im call my name inside
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Tinynita(f): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

i'm a babe...ask sexkillz..he alone knows me from adam
yeah i nw knw ur partner....but u gat b00bs nd d1ck so i guess i wuld cal u a transgendered
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: honeypie,i thought we had an agreement to trust each other no matter what happens?ke kwanu ife nka putara?
yeah I thought we had that agreement too but as soon as I left, you started chasing cdamsel...kedu odi ife bu nka?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Bleep you!!! You will spend the rest of your days wanking... angry angry angry angry...
Did u just curse lala?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2012

i've got a sweet husby
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky: hey yo hey yo..testing mic one two three...its time for the pretty ladies to fill up the remaining blank slots...190,ikekings,mynd_44 et al still need y'all to fill up their remaining empty slots...please ladies, volunteer please, let's make nov 30TH fun...

Thanks, the owner

SEUN
*gives him a slap*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky: hey yo hey yo..testing mic one two three...its time for the pretty ladies to fill up the remaining blank slots...190,ikekings,mynd_44 et al still need y'all to fill up their remaining empty slots...please ladies, volunteer please, let's make nov 30TH fun...

Thanks, the owner

SEUN

you wish!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by 190theclown: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Easy now...

I don't even know who's woo-ing me,
Who's aluta continues - never heard of dat name all my life

Maybe she cud rock d boat doe, let's wait nd see
WHer d heck я d oda female members
Everyone avoiding 190 grin grin
So dey can't please me - falling for smooth talkers. grin
uj_sizzle:
just tell her u're tryna get into her bathroom grin
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? / Handsome Men Photos Assemblage / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.