Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] (19629 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Pointless!

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Serves u right. Don't mess with ma gehl
*ignores him*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ayobase(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
U people just dey yearn plenty, and its making this thread hard for me to keep up with....29th page within when to when....pls, lets do the ''takings'' biko (water don dey pass garri too much), abi na until we reach 100th page we go dey know those who are gonna be in for the competition?
E be like sey D-Exp sef no worry to dey search for the ''gamers'' amidst this chit-chat sef!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Yes his prick is so tiny. I even wonder how you were able to see it in the first place grin
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
firestar:

Cet l'homme la... angry
...If you keep this up, no wooman would wooyou.
Dies
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
firestar:

Cet l'homme la... angry
...If you keep this up, no wooman would wooyou.
Oh! I already have the hottest,sexiest,smartest and most intelligent babe wooing me. What more can a man ask 4.make inquiries if u don't knw the diamond i speak
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by firestar(f): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dies

C'est vrai, non?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

Pointless how

How can same women kip woo-ing d same man over and over and over again

#gulps some more chilled spirit#
Anyway its your game - ride on smiley
Nikkyshyne and Vivian Chinaza wooed me @ Season 1. Yield, Kittykat etc wooed you like-wise. Are they wooing me and you again? Pointless!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by firestar(f): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Oh! I already have the hottest,sexiest,smartest and most intelligent babe wooing me. What more can a man ask 4.make inquiries if u don't knw the diamond i speak
Tu reve...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ayobase(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

Yes grin grin
But one question Is why are d females not randomly chosen
2 woo the-men instead of selecting the-men demselves,
Too much familiarity and it bcomes boring -no problem sha-
Lemme get down to-some cold Elliot

D-Exp, can this observation compromise you rules and regulations?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ayobase(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
you have a point here.

A male?
Wait o.....whats happening!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

Pointless how

How can same women kip woo-ing d same man over and over and over again

#gulps some more chilled spirit#
Anyway its your game - ride on smiley
you are making a lotta sense
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Nikkyshyne and Vivian Chinaza wooed me @ Season 1. Yield, Kittykat etc wooed you like-wise. Are they wooing me and you again? Pointless!
easy mate! Twas only a suggestion. No need to sound like ur bike's about to be stolen.

*hands him ice for his hurting prick*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by 190theclown: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

angry angry

Dats you and I
There's some women here who's bin crying out for certain men
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
ayobase:

A male?
*looks arnd* where??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
ayobase:

D-Exp, can this observation compromise you rules and regulations?
Pointless! Random pick and she won't show up on 30th? Having fun is by choice cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
firestar:

C'est vrai, non?
very, very true.

Can't use french again cos I want to respect the OP.

**winks**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
ayobase:

A male?

she is a famale deceiving the gullible ones that she is a male...lmao
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
easy mate! Twas only a suggestion. No need to sound like ur bike's about to be stolen.

*hands him ice for his hurting prick*
*bites her right nipplë*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
**unfollowing**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
firestar:
Tu reve...
English please
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

angry angry

Dats you and I
There's some women here who's bin crying out for certain men
What! Did i miss out on them?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
Saw Sexkillz peeping somewhere. Sexkillz is really a lenient mod. If I were the mod here, I'd ban everyone here including myself for the serial derailings grin grin grin.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

*bites her right nipplë*
:-O *pokes his eyes with fingers*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

*bites her right nipplë*
The master derailer has started. To think I wanted to unfollow before
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Pointless! Random pick and she won't show up on 30th? Having fun is by choice cheesy
not if you change the rules.
Let the ladies/guys indicate wooing interest, then you do the pairing yourself.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: English please
lmao
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
always knew he'd come around. *files nail*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
:-O *pokes his eyes with fingers*
*finds the way with his hands*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
*searching for dislike button*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

*finds the way with his hands*
*stabs his wandering hands to the table with nail file*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
Close d damn thread joor! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.