Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] (19726 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
not if you change the rules.
Let the ladies/guys indicate wooing interest, then you do the pairing yourself.
Rewind. . . .
D-Explorer:
Ladies, if you are BEAUTIFUL, got GAME, STYLE, CONFIDENCE and STUNTS to break and WIN any man's HEART, please nominate yourself

THE FORMAT to NOMINATE
e.g Idowuogbo to woo Sexkillz for Slot 1. (pick your man and a slot) or (just nominate yourself and get an auto-slot)
Now, do i have a kiss? *looks around for Cherry and Modella*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
*back to book*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Smh. . .

DX, sorry for your time wasted but I'll like to ask you to set up a thread for male woo female nominations. The females are not forthcoming and we have no time to waste. Come 30th, it will be male woo female. I'll lock this thread after you are done, and re open it at your command when we are ready for the females to continue with their time wasting which is definitely after the male edition. . . This is too farking boring mahn!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Idowuogbo: Close d damn thread joor! angry
Wait till you be mod 2035 angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ayobase(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Pointless! Random pick and she won't show up on 30th? Having fun is by choice cheesy

On point then!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Smh. . .

DX, sorry for your time wasted but I'll like to ask you to set up a thread for male woo female nominations. The females are not forthcoming and we have no time to waste. Come 30th, it will be male woo female. I'll lock this thread after you are done, and re open it at your command when we are ready for the females to continue with their time wasting which is definitely after the male edition. . . This is too farking boring mahn!
Hahahahahaha. . . My guy, see me see things. To cord guys dey easy as you talk (like a day/2 na). What if we leave thread till Monday? Just ten slot dey ok bro. 5 on Friday, 5 on Saturday, we're almost there cheesy Hit me back.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
firestar:
Tu reve...
E na ayi ara nke uku
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ayobase(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

she is a famale deceiving the gullible ones that she is a male...lmao

U nko?
No be so I sabi u....what happened?
@UJ.....'where' abi?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Wait till you be mod 2035 angry
Shattap!! It's dragging Nd fecking boring
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ayobase(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
Obinoscopy: Saw Sexkillz peeping somewhere. Sexkillz is really a lenient mod. If I were the mod here, I'd ban everyone here including myself for the serial derailings grin grin grin.

WALAHI.
The guy is cool sometimes!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahahahahaha. . . My guy, see me see things. To cord guys dey easy as you talk (like a day/2 na). What if we leave thread till Monday? Just ten slot dey ok bro. 5 on Friday, 5 on Saturday, we're almost there cheesy Hit me back.
Nah. . . With the boring talks dominating this thread, that will be a hard feat to achieve. Lets be serious for once. Create this thread for guys and you will realize that 10 slots in less than 10 hours. . . That is progress!

No time abeg. This is weekend.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ayobase(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
not if you change the rules.
Let the ladies/guys indicate wooing interest, then you do the pairing yourself.

It wont work that way....there is a reason a lady is interested in wooing a guy!
Can u woo my one and only born2fuck or omiobo...what about dailynews?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Nah. . . With the boring talks dominating this thread, that will be a hard feat to achieve. Lets be serious for once. Create this thread for guys and you will realize that 10 slots in less than 10 hours. . . That is progress!

No time abeg. This is weekend.
You're on point man. I'm just considering the bold ladies that indicated sharply. Ok, what if we slot 2guys on each of them on the male thread?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ayobase(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
They are contemplating leaving this thread for further derailing till 2moro....we are gonna be counting 200 pages of how many ''gamers'' in it?
One of the guys in Derailers Association was about 'unfollowing'.....boring it is then with the chi-cha!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shattap!! It's dragging Nd fecking boring
You don dey madt abi? Huh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by EzePromoe: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2012

#unfollowing#
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by IZUKWU(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
What is happening here and now?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

You're on point man. I'm just considering the bold ladies that indicated sharply. Ok, what if we slot 2guys on each of them on the male thread?
List those ladies on the male thread and ask guys to choose from them. Then other ladies not on the list can be chosen as well by interested guys, a lady can have 10 guys hustling for her and e nor concern anybody. Lets get something done and leave this snail paced thread behind for now.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-X abeg let guys do their stuff first. Ahead ahead no time to waste. Gist is getting really boring.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: List those ladies on the male thread and ask guys to choose from them. Then other ladies not on the list can be chosen as well by interested guys, a laud can have 10 guys hustling for her and e nor concern anybody. Lets get something done and leave this snail paced thread behind for now.
Onto the next man, you understand!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
ayobase:

It wont work that way....there is a reason a lady is interested in wooing a guy!
Can u woo my one and only born2fuck or omiobo...what about dailynews?
man dey woo man?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz is talking trash about the females again. How easy it is to forget the a*ss whooping we gave y'all the last time. We are ladies, we like to take our time in making sure we pick the right guy cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
Shollypopz: sexkillz is talking trash about the females again. How easy it is to forget the a*ss whooping we gave y'all the last time. We are ladies, we like to take our time in making sure we pick the right guy cool
. . .and that is why i am giving you ladies till the male contest is over. . .

That, is more than enough time!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sholly, na life partner we dey recruit wey e dey take time to decide? We call something fun and this version is damn slow!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

You don dey madt abi? Huh
Mr man! U blind? All dis commentary of stale gist, gals forming dont touch me and all oda boring shytes. Abeg delete d nonsense and book sure bois jare! No time!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
And I was not even involved in the derailing. What if I had.............
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:
Sholly, na life partner we dey recruit wey e dey take time to decide? We call something fun and this version is damn slow!
Nna eh common online wooing pesin go dey take time to decide... I tire for them ooo... Abeg, make una start the guys own make I perform some wooings...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:
mtcheew, what's this one talking about??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: . . .and that is why i am giving you ladies till the male contest is over. . .

That, is more than enough time!
undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Y wld d girls show interest in bois who keep bashing 9ja girls,close am na,who cares
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Nna eh common online wooing pesin go dey take time to decide... I tire for them ooo... Abeg, make una start the guys own make I perform some wooings...
No mind them. Dem wan hold us to ransom like before. . . I'd rather go outside and kick rocks!

#yimu.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by xynerise: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
*grabs a bottle of Chelsea dry Gin and a slice of bread*

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / ............. / Postinor 2 Prices In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.