Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,155 members, 7,896,910 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? (27190 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Annoys You The Most? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2012
bukit05: I hate it wen a guy tells me he love me, without even knowing who I am
I guess u shuld vividly indicate with logo on ur face "pls dnt say u luv me".

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by warrior101: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2012
shaybe baby:
Again, you are missing the point. At the point of meeting, we are virtual strangers to each other. Yes we may say hi but conversation is needed to break the ice. If your convo is about getting to know me, great..we'll exchange info about ourselves to see if we've got common grounds. Bear in mind, all this can't be done in a day..it doesn't happen that way. Time reveals different aspects of our personalities. But all that comes under getting familiar with each other. What i detest is something along the lines of "babes, so what's up nah" said in this irritating manner. Makes me want to dish out slaps. You just met me and it's "babes" already? It shows lack of convo skills and blatant lack of respect.
To answer your question, yes I do want to dictate the pace according to what I'm comfortable with. If the bloke doesn't like that, he's free to vote with his feet and walk away. His right as well because he isn't comfortable with my decision. I owe it to myself to do what feels right to me and expect others to do the same. If you don't like what I'm about, free me. Na your right too.
But it seems like guys expect something akin to gratitude from girls because they've decided to chat them up...errr that's never going to happen with me. I don't need guys to chat me up, if I like you, I'll talk to you without waiting for you o come up to me. If you are not feeling me, feel free to tell me to take a hike. No hard feelings, I'm a big girl and handle the fact that it's not everyone that i like that will reciprocate the feeling. Guys should be able to deal with that to and not get vicious when they are spurned.

like i said you girls have no clue... all you want is to eat your cakes and have it back... we do the reaching out so we deserve lots of respect, if you think it's easy try it... this goes out to all girls like yourself
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2012
mondi_cheeks: well I don't depend on a guy financially so I can "blubber" if I want to angry
pathetic
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by ikekings(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2012
Chukskalidon:
I guess u shuld vividly indicate with logo on ur face "pls dnt say u luv me".
Lol... She's right bro... Don't tell me that there is something like “love at first sight”...
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2012
ikekings: Lol... She's right bro... Don't tell me that there is something like “love at first sight”...
i neva said otherwise
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shaybebaby(f): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2012
warrior101:

like i said you girls have no clue... all you want is to eat your cakes and have it back... we do the reaching out so we deserve lots of respect, if you think it's easy try it... this goes out to all girls like yourself
I have done and it is easy. It's about striking the right note with the person and being genuinely interested in them.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by warrior101: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2012
shaybe baby:
I have done and it is easy. It's about striking the right note with the person and being genuinely interested in them.

lol 4 ur mind...
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2012
warrior101:

lol 4 ur mind...
all these blaa blaa blaa. We knw ourselves and our limits.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shaybebaby(f): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2012
warrior101:

lol 4 ur mind...
woteva cool
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Martinsvp1(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]...this topic ǐz gr8 @poster...@least some1 must hav learnt sumfin 4rm τ̲̅ђe comments!!!9ice 1 bro
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2012
Chukskalidon:
pathetic
so I'm pathetic because I don't depend on a guy for survival LMAO...I have better things to do
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by tintingz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
shaybe baby:
Again, you are missing the point. At the point of meeting, we are virtual strangers to each other. Yes we may say hi but conversation is needed to break the ice. If your convo is about getting to know me, great..we'll exchange info about ourselves to see if we've got common grounds. Bear in mind, all this can't be done in a day..it doesn't happen that way. Time reveals different aspects of our personalities. But all that comes under getting familiar with each other. What i detest is something along the lines of "babes, so what's up nah" said in this irritating manner. Makes me want to dish out slaps. You just met me and it's "babes" already? It shows lack of convo skills and blatant lack of respect.
To answer your question, yes I do want to dictate the pace according to what I'm comfortable with. If the bloke doesn't like that, he's free to vote with his feet and walk away. His right as well because he isn't comfortable with my decision. I owe it to myself to do what feels right to me and expect others to do the same. If you don't like what I'm about, free me. Na your right too.
But it seems like guys expect something akin to gratitude from girls because they've decided to chat them up...errr that's never going to happen with me. I don't need guys to chat me up, if I like you, I'll talk to you without waiting for you o come up to me. If you are not feeling me, feel free to tell me to take a hike. No hard feelings, I'm a big girl and handle the fact that it's not everyone that i like that will reciprocate the feeling. Guys should be able to deal with that to and not get vicious when they are spurned.
[size=15pt]see miss world talking[/size] tho you are right in some point babe abi you wan slap me? You be babe na grin
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
I hate it when you've broken up with a guy but he keeps spying on you to see whether or not you've hooked up with another guy.
Some even go as far as befriending your relatives and inviting them for beer just so as to gather info about you. Really sucks.
Get a life please!!! angry angry angry
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by tintingz(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
Good Girl: I hate it when you've broken up with a but he keeps spying on you to see whether or not you've hooked up with another guy.
Some even go as far as befriending your relatives and inviting them for beer just so as to gather info about you. Really sucks.
Get a life please!!! angry angry angry
babe the guy still loves you. . .the [size=13pt]love[/size] is still there owkay...
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by warrikid(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Rooneyboy: I hate it when I try to be a nice guy to ladies in need and they turn around and call me maga.

This really drives me crazy, for this reason I hardly do give ladies stuffs.
Dats ma shiit mehhn,I dnt giv as much as a lift to gehls cos dier fishbrian go always lead em wrong.
Fact is a fellow guy appreciates a favor more than an average naija gehl.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by dljbd1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ishilove: I hate it when a guy simply refuses to read subtle body language. When a girl keeps looking pointedly at her watch, it means she is in a big hurry and you should just shut your yak let her move!!!!! angry

Wz actually thinking another tyn entirely since u mentioned body language...wink
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by dljbd1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
bongila: Hate it when a guy calls me baby the very first day he is toasting me.

Hate it when he bitches about his ex.WTF! thought she's long gone.

Hate it when he is sloppy.

Hate it when goes on and on about a football match! Puhleese!I'm not looking to buy a football team.
...Nor r u looking to gv birth 2 a football team. Hahahaha
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shaybebaby(f): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
tintingz: [size=15pt]see miss world talking[/size] tho you are right in some point babe abi you wan slap me? You be babe na grin
Far from being Miss World. I'm not the best thing since the invention of sliced bread but doesn't mean I have low self esteem. If you do not treat yourself with love and respect, how do you expect people to treat you? My looks do not define me as a person so any reference to my looks is irrelevant.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by OSDiggy2(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
bongila: Hate it when a guy calls me baby the very first day he is toasting me.

Hate it when he bitches about his ex.WTF! thought she's long gone.

Hate it when he is sloppy.

Hate it when goes on and on about a football match! Puhleese!I'm not looking to buy a football team.
Village girl like u. What do u want him 2 call u,d fake name u gave 2 him?bushimor
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by tintingz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
shaybe baby:
Far from being Miss World. I'm not the best thing since the invention of sliced bread but doesn't mean I have low self esteem. If you do not treat yourself with love and respect, how do you expect people to treat you? My looks do not define me as a person so any reference to my looks is irrelevant.
owkay i gerrit. . .just take it easy cuz we guys cant read you gals mind vice versa
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shaybebaby(f): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
tintingz: owkay i gerrit. . .just take it easy cuz we guys cant read you gals mind vice versa
Lol, fair enough but that is why time is required to get to know each other and not just assume or jump straignt in. If done properly, the guy may well be able to read my mind because he'd know me through and through and vice versa.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
warrikid:
Dats ma shiit mehhn,I dnt giv as much as a lift to gehls cos dier fishbrian go always lead em wrong.
Fact is a fellow Naija guy appreciates a favor more than an average naija Girl.
[size=18pt]of course guys appreciate gestures more than ladies, they will start thinking he did it cos he probably want something from me. I.e s*x. RUBBISH.....[/size]
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by tintingz(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
shaybe baby:
Lol, fair enough but that is why time is required to get to know each other and not just assume or jump straignt in. If done properly, the guy may well be able to read my mind because he'd know me through and through and vice versa.
ok you talked bout hating guys that call you 'babe' in first meeting. . .what if i call you babe in the first day i met you, how will i know if you hate it cuz you said you will immediately hate the guy and even feel like slaping him. . .will you give such guy a chance to know you better or tell him direct bout the babe hating thing?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shaybebaby(f): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
tintingz: ok you talked bout hating guys that call you 'babe' in first meeting. . .what if i call you babe in the first day i met you, how will i know if you hate it cuz you said you will immediately hate the guy and even feel like slaping him. . .will you give such guy a chance to know you better or tell him direct bout the babe hating thing?
To be honest, depends on my mood embarassed On a good day when I'm full of the joys of spring, I'd tell you straight up that i do not like it and tell the bloke to take it easy or won't say anything but know inside of me that I've wriiten the guy off so will be nice at that point but you probably won't see brake light after that. On a bad day when I'm not in the mood, I'd tell you to feck off!!" who be your babe, I sabi you?" Not very nice but I'm less diplomatic in a bad mood.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by tintingz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
shaybe baby:
To be honest, depends on my mood embarassed On a good day when I'm full of the joys of spring, I'd tell you straight up that i do not like it and tell the bloke to take it easy or won't say anything but know inside of me that I've wriiten the guy off so will be nice at that point but you probably won't see brake light after that. On a bad day when I'm not in the mood, I'd tell you to feck off!!" who be your babe, I sabi you?" Not very nice but I'm less diplomatic in a bad mood.
jeeez! Thats kinda harsh. . .guys dont like aggressive and insultive babes atleast you just skip it off cuz the guy doesn't know you better yet. . .you just gonna take it easy cuz i also hate thing bout gals in 'conversation' buh i just skip the heck off cuz i know she aint for me. . .dont make guys comot for your side abi you don marry ni? grin
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shaybebaby(f): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
yup I am but that didn't stop me even when I was single. I remember this bloke from who just dey be like abebelube. He was everywhere and quite full of himself and i used to chat to him. One day he came to work showing off his pay slip and how much he earnt the previous month. Kai, that thing put me off. Anyway sha I didn't say a word but his cockiness eventually irked me so much I had to open up to him. He walked up to me with his usual bolshy attitude and I told him" there's something about you that rubs me the wrong way, i can't explain it but i don't like you". That was the last day he spoke to me.
But I'm a nice person really, down to earth..just don't like cockiness.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by tintingz(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
^^I see you are married. . .your hubby most go through some proccess or lemme say study you before he approached you in the first time a gentle-man. . .while must gals like bad guys cocky shiit or don't tell me your hubby never called you 'babe'? A guy that shows what he earn to a gal without her asking is imature...
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shaybebaby(f): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
^^ he's a cool level headed guy, the kind that is easy to overlook because he is reserved when you first meet him. I guess it's about creating a sense of mystery that makes you want to find out what makes a person tick. See we've been chatting for a bit now and I've told you a bit about my person i am a bit more comfortable with you. Are you single? Do you call gals babes from the onset? From our little convo I would say no. You don't strike me as forward but at the same time you seem confident and can hold your own in a conversation. That's the balance right there. Friendly but not forward or presumptious. cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
mondi_cheeks: so I'm pathetic because I don't depend on a guy for survival LMAO...I have better things to do
mondi-cheeks, smile. Of all d girls in NL mondi-cheeks is d most beautiful.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by tintingz(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
^^@shaybe. . .aiit kool. . .yess am still single and i don't call a gal i first met 'babe' i only call my gal fwends babes or their nicknames. . .it nice chatting with you, you said alot bout yourself here smiley thats kool wink
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2012
tintingz: babe the guy still loves you. . .the [size=13pt]love[/size] is still there owkay...
Love my foot!
The guy just wants to see whether you've made any 'stride' since you broke up, that's what. angry
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by UjSizzle(f): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2012
shaybe baby:
you are so on point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.