Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,153 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? (27185 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Annoys You The Most? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2012
sanb: Hahahahaha oh my goodness....Hahaha...oh my days....Lol you've cracked my ribs with laughter. BTW how many ladies have done this to you ehh... still Lol oh dear....gringringrin
[size=18pt]well not much shall but some girls i met on 2go. if they dont function i properly i replace them immediately. i no get time for nonsense oh. how can a wise man like myself suffer heart failure or heart attacks cos of girls tahhh i dodge am. Jor [/size]
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2012
amor4ce: I also hate that 'whatever'.
the whatever sounds like greek to me
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by deols(f): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2012
It is annoying when guys

-pretend to be who they think I'd like. They often get it wrong. What I want is a real somebody.

-allow you be 'the man'..c'm on!

-can not keep a conversation going..it irks!

-can't stop talking about their achievements. Not even giving room for you to say yours.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by deekseen(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2012
mslecia: I don't like it when a man falls short of what his plans is. And then decides to make matters worst by acting out. When he should remember it's not about how many times you fall down.It matters most that you continue to get back up when all is against you. We love you don't hurt those close to you because you hurting. That is when I want you to lean on me more to help guide you back to where you suppose to be. Stop giving up men. Continue to be the men of tomorrow and the boys of yesterday

When a girl is real, it shows. And when a real woman speaks, you'll know.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Mcdondayan: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2012
adaemetu: angryA guy that can't ready body language, a guy that gets all touchy the 1st day you meet him (you can talking me without holding my hand!) A guy that pings you by 6:00am or 23:00pm to say crap (people are busy esp mornings!!) Then a guy that wants to ping(not call) everyday and expect you to reply (for chrissake bbm is not for marking attendance!). The list is just long. But some guys get on my skin
see how u dey form bullsh*t simple english you cant spoke lipsrsealed grin. And when a guy walks up to you with a well arranged line, you will come to nairaland and speak nonsense in disgust. Do you think its easy to woo a lady? Gbagun queen
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2012
Fredrick909: Things I hate about Ladies

[size=18pt] When she doesnt call you.

when you call her she tells you i am busy call back later.
[/size] [size=18pt] when you guys are on social networks you come online she expect you to greet her first.

when you try to start a conversation she cant contribute anything meaningful.
[/size] [size=18pt] When She Lacks Communication Skills. She Expect You to Do all the Talking then She Do the Answering Can you imagine that.[/size] [size=18pt] when you waste your energy to type a long message expressing your love for her. And you were expecting a sweet reply. But all you get is hmmmm.
After Chatting She reply her head with Kk and Kk. And many other too numerous to mention.
ah Girls and Problems. Muchewwwwwwwwwww
[/size]
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2012
Things I hate about Ladies

[/size] [size=18pt] when you guys are on social networks you come online she expect you to greet her first.

[/size] [size=18pt] When She Lacks Communication Skills. She Expect You to Do all the Talking then She Do the Answering Can you imagine that.[/size] [size=18pt] when you waste your energy to type a long message expressing your love for her. And you were expecting a sweet reply. But all you get is hmmmm.
After Chatting She reply her head with Kk and Kk. And many other too numerous to mention.
ah Girls and Problems. Muchewwwwwwwwwww
[/size]
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2012
Mcdondayan:
see how u dey form bullsh*t simple english you cant spoke lipsrsealed grin. And when a guy walks up to you with a well arranged line, you will come to nairaland and speak nonsense in disgust. [size=18pt]Do you think its easy to woo a lady?[/size] Gbagun queen
tell her jor. She think its easy. Girls go just dey form i be all and all. Wetin they dey feel like self
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by deekseen(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2012
Fredrick909: Things I hate about Ladies

[/size] etc

oga u for design banner with this post den enter for Seun's banner design contest instead of repeating it on every page.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by abohrandy: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2012
autchman144: ...lol. I hate it when it's time for champions league & she's busy following fictitious life of kardashian or whatever her name is

Kim Kardashian is like the Tonto Dikeh of the US grin grin. only say she get family and tonto no get undecided undecided. but she worse pass tonto sef!!! marry n remarry, sex tape shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by abohrandy: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2012
deols: It is annoying when guys

-pretend to be who they think I'd like. They often get it wrong. What I want is a real somebody.
wait wetin u dey feel like? how many guys don change their personality coz of u? make wuna no dey genrealise shit around here oh!! angry angry

-allow you be 'the man'..c'm on!
the guy don expand him vocab nau. na the line we him use dey pain u or u no want get man in ur life?

-can not keep a conversation going..it irks!
where in dis life did dey say only guys will kip convos going abi the guy dey talk only to himself? why u no kip the convo going? smh!!! angry angry

-can't stop talking about their achievements. Not even giving room for you to say yours.
okay dats effed up right thurr!!! him gast give u space make u talk about all ur orgies and one-nights stands grin grin nau. hehehehehe, just kidding, hun!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by abohrandy: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2012
shaybe baby:
It's not by force. Things need time to develop besides if they knew me, they'd know it's annoying to me. It has nothing to do with introversion, it's etiquette. Don't start making urself comfortable until u are invited to.

lemme get you right, u want to dictate the pace of the relationship/friendship? u want to be the one to tell him what to do and when? talking about etiquette, u expect me to come and see you (cute girl if u are one) sitting all alone and just lock up like dat? it all begins from a "hi" and trust me, from the tone of ur voice and look on ur face, i will know weda u into the convo or not. not dat, you will have to tell me "feel at home" before i will start ma process.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by abohrandy: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2012
adaemetu: angryA guy that can't ready body language, a guy that gets all touchy the 1st day you meet him (you can talking me without holding my hand!) A guy that pings you by 6:00am or 23:00pm to say crap (people are busy esp mornings!!) Then a guy that wants to ping(not call) everyday and expect you to reply (for chrissake bbm is not for marking attendance!). The list is just long. But some guys get on my skin

tintingz: pointless. . .why you buy blackberry? Why you no use chinko phone. . .mtcheew a gal like you only reply conversations or chats with 'kk' tongue

Mcdondayan:
see how u dey form bullsh*t simple english you cant spoke lipsrsealed grin. And when a guy walks up to you with a well arranged line, you will come to nairaland and speak nonsense in disgust. Do you think its easy to woo a lady? Gbagun queen

Okworigeorge: ...RIP ENGLISH

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin guys na small typo weh she make weh wuna want finish her like dis? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by abohrandy: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2012
amor4ce: I also hate that 'whatever'.

Fredrick909: the whatever sounds like greek to me

Hiroglyphics undecided cry undecided cry
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by tintingz(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2012
abohrandy: grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin guys na small typo weh she make weh wuna want finish her like dis? cheesy grin cheesy grin
i did'nt even concern bout her typing cuz i know she made a little typo there. . .read my post i only ask her why she buy blackberry if she does'nt wanna chat and she gave me her reasons...
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by warrior101: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2012
1025: from what these ladies are saying here, it is obvious that we(the men) are so annoying hence the women to women things. una well done ooo

everything about us annoys them bro... it is proven that trannies are better women (knows how to please a man even suck cokc better) than real woman who have no clue about us their male counterpart tongue a trail will convince you guys grin
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by chaotik(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2012
mslecia: I don't like it when a man falls short of what his plans is. And then decides to make matters worst by acting out. When he should remember it's not about how many times you fall down.It matters most that you continue to get back up when all is against you. We love you don't hurt those close to you because you hurting. That is when I want you to lean on me more to help guide you back to where you suppose to be. Stop giving up men. Continue to be the men of tomorrow and the boys of yesterday.

best av heard . . . neva gonna pass with the sands of time
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2012
deekseen:

oga u for design banner with this post den enter for Seun's banner design contest instead of repeating it on every page.
[size=18pt]
please my bros can you explain
the banner contest
i would have loved to enter please tell me Abeg. I dey wait.
[/size]
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2012
When a guy texts or calls me whilst I'm watching my fav series or sport when I have told him wht I was doing already...
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2012
[size=18pt] Some
Girls are
very dull.
True or False ?
[/size]
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2012
chaotik:

best av heard . . . neva gonna pass with the sands or Hands of time ?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by adaemetu(f): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2012
tintingz: what if they buzz you concerning sending money to you. . .that aint crap to you?
Anyways all the best in your exams...

Thanks.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by adaemetu(f): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2012
Mcdondayan:

People make mistakes. Stop being insultive.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2012
chaotik:

best av heard . . . neva gonna pass with the sands of time
sands or hands of time
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2012
mondi_cheeks: When a guy texts or calls me whilst I'm watching my fav series or sport when I have told him wht I was doing already...
what if d guy is abt to send a dough to ur bag, what's next? Think b4 u blaaaab
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by adaemetu(f): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2012
quote author=abohrandy]
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin guys na small typo weh she make weh wuna want finish her like dis? cheesy grin cheesy grin[/quote]

I apologised earlier but they keep picking on me. I don't know why. People make mistakes! Please let go
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2012
When he forces an american or english accent...wht happened to jus being urself
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by mkoabiola: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2012
Mcdondayan:
No one is above mistake.
I see no reason y u shud crucify her typographical error,which she admited earlier.
Learn to b constructive.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2012
Chukskalidon:
what if d guy is abt to send a dough to ur bag, what's next? Think b4 u blaaaab
well I don't depend on a guy financially so I can "blubber" if I want to angry
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Josephnice: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2012
vivichocs: I hate it wen a guy gives more attensn 2 hs wrk dan me...'alwys busy'..and also talkin 2 me wit authority
If he's not painfully employed in the first place, will you have fallen in love with him? Reason he wouldn't bother about you complaining
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shaybebaby(f): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2012
abohrandy:

lemme get you right, u want to dictate the pace of the relationship/friendship? u want to be the one to tell him what to do and when? talking about etiquette, u expect me to come and see you (cute girl if u are one) sitting all alone and just lock up like dat? it all begins from a "hi" and trust me, from the tone of ur voice and look on ur face, i will know weda u into the convo or not. not dat, you will have to tell me "feel at home" before i will start ma process.
Again, you are missing the point. At the point of meeting, we are virtual strangers to each other. Yes we may say hi but conversation is needed to break the ice. If your convo is about getting to know me, great..we'll exchange info about ourselves to see if we've got common grounds. Bear in mind, all this can't be done in a day..it doesn't happen that way. Time reveals different aspects of our personalities. But all that comes under getting familiar with each other. What i detest is something along the lines of "babes, so what's up nah" said in this irritating manner. Makes me want to dish out slaps. You just met me and it's "babes" already? It shows lack of convo skills and blatant lack of respect.
To answer your question, yes I do want to dictate the pace according to what I'm comfortable with. If the bloke doesn't like that, he's free to vote with his feet and walk away. His right as well because he isn't comfortable with my decision. I owe it to myself to do what feels right to me and expect others to do the same. If you don't like what I'm about, free me. Na your right too.
But it seems like guys expect something akin to gratitude from girls because they've decided to chat them up...errr that's never going to happen with me. I don't need guys to chat me up, if I like you, I'll talk to you without waiting for you o come up to me. If you are not feeling me, feel free to tell me to take a hike. No hard feelings, I'm a big girl and handle the fact that it's not everyone that i like that will reciprocate the feeling. Guys should be able to deal with that to and not get vicious when they are spurned.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by bukit05(f): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2012
I hate it wen a guy tells me he love me, without even knowing who I am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.