Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,910 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? (27188 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Annoys You The Most? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ishilove: I hate it when a guy simply refuses to read subtle body language. When a girl keeps looking pointedly at her watch, it means she is in a big hurry and you should just shut your yak let her move!!!!! angry

EXACTLY!!!
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by dopeJemi: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle:

hmmm who's the smarty pants

Smarty PANTS u say? shocked

Hmmmm! Uj uj. Hmmm!
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
dopeJemi:

Smarty PANTS u say? shocked

Hmmmm! Uj uj. Hmmm!
I vex
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by UjSizzle(f): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I vex
dearie he isn't d smartest kid in the block. That was exactly what i meant when i said i 'guys who try so hard to sound funny' *yawns*
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
I hate it,when a girl act as if a boy is a saviour to him...damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by danididdle(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
She knew she had somewer 2 go to den y did she come?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by ayobase(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
tellwsdom:

lemme see what you look like sad sad..Until then, you have no right to comment undecided undecided
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by danididdle(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
I hate it when a girl tells me how faithful her boyfriend is n how much she loves him
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by ayobase(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rooneyboy: I hate it when I try to be a nice guy to ladies in need and they turn around and call me maga.

This really drives me crazy, for this reason I hardly do give ladies stuffs.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
X
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by ayobase(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
chess guru:
And ur sure ur a guy? I think u shld change ur sex status nxt 2 ur name. D whole NL is seeing u as a guy. #just saying

When has it become a crime or a shameful thing to declare your gay status for the world!
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Yinyin1(f): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
For me,i hate it wen my man doznt giv me attention,d lil' fings matters ya knw,call to check up on me,compliment me wen I'm dressed,wnts to knw hw i feel,...and yes,I'm a sucker for attention.And also wen my financial req are turned dwn.

Also hate it wen u walk on d rd n a guy kips calling out,"Ifeoma!",like he's so sure u were christened same on ur naming ceremony. angry
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
When a guy talks wit a strange accent,dis guy approached me and I felt lyk squeezin his windpipe,his voice was so fake and annoying,by the way he's frm oyo. It so turned me off.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by ikekings(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
Yin-yin:

Also hate it wen u walk on d rd n a guy kips calling out,"Ifeoma!",like he's so sure u were christened same on ur naming ceremony. angry
Awww ify baby don't be so harsh now...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by chessguru1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
ayobase:

When has it become a crime or a shameful thing to declare your gay status for the world!
T'is is nigeria . Some things mayb normal in d rest of d world, but will neva be accepted as normal here
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by onila(f): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
hate you, for not dating or f0Cking them angry

am I going to f0ck every guy

all these niggaz, wanna F0ck but I only got one hole. .SMH!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by omodapson(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sexxydivaa: i hate it when i've got loads of gists to share and he just wouldn't take his eyes off the tv set,cos of barcelona and real Madrid..damn!

Eya, sorry. But you too have to get the timing right undecided
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
[/b][/color][/size] [size=18pt] when you waste your energy to type a long message expressing your love for her. And you were expecting a sweet reply. But all you get is hmmmm.

ah Girls and Problems. Muchewwwwwwwwwww
[/size][/quote]

This one even good sef ,
What about this rubbish "WHAT EVER REPLY"?
I fit kill woman because of this statement.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
[size=18pt] what
do
[/size]
[size=18pt] girls take
us for[/size]
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Heavensent(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hey this shit annoys us oo
Ishilove: I hate it when a guy simply refuses to read subtle body language. When a girl keeps looking pointedly at her watch, it means she is in a big hurry and you should just shut your yak let her move!!!!! angry

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by oseme4u2: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
1ndidi2: When d guy I fancy doesn't call enough angry

When d guy I don't fancy calls too damn much tongue
you too get mouth.......what a world
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
cyril83: for those complains...happy hating
so u r lyk dat
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
crackhaus: I'm sure you also won't like it when he keeps giving you excuses anytime you ask him for money or when he's so weak he has to ask your permission for everything he does.. I'm just saying!

u dont undastnd wot i mean by being busy, alwys in a meetn or surfin d net ..hs little tym 4 me...as 4 money, i rarely ask hm 4 money....so u lyk talkin 2 ur gf lyk she's a kid?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by barikono(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
Guys this thread is ladies, I expert to hear from like two ladies before you guys ll contribute. PASSING BY
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by dBard: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
onila: hate you, for not dating or f0Cking them angry

well, actually u got 3 lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by crackhaus: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
Don't have a gf but baby, I'll speak to you anyhow or anywhere you want me to. Your bf seems too busy & too controlling for you.

vivichocs: u dont undastnd wot i mean by being busy, alwys in a meetn or surfin d net ..hs little tym 4 me...as 4 money, i rarely ask hm 4 money....so u lyk talkin 2 ur gf lyk she's a kid?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by malaria(f): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
Damseluc: I hate it when a guy is insultive and abusive. A guy who was asking me out saw me talking to another guy and said he would slap me. I haven't even accepted to go out with him and he already wants to slap me. Since then, I hated him with passion. I also hate when a guy tries to compare me with his Ex. For God sake we are two different people.
No mind dem.d rubbish boy Neva get matric no. He wan begin come lecture.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Okworigeorge(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
onila: hate you, for not dating or f0Cking them angry

d last tym i checkd, u got 3 holes

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by malaria(f): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
solidbroda: pride will only get fake guys around u. And besides, if person check ur background and history, maybe your mom sells chicken at mushin or oshodi. Girls like you are liability and so "i never Chop"
In your phuckin dreams u just said something. Mr wannabe.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Koolking(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
mslecia: I don't like it when a man falls short of what his plans is. And then decides to make matters worst by acting out. When he should remember it's not about how many times you fall down.It matters most that you continue to get back up when all is against you. We love you don't hurt those close to you because you hurting. That is when I want you to lean on me more to help guide you back to where you suppose to be. Stop giving up men. Continue to be the men of tomorrow and the boys of yesterday.

How I love that. You are a wise woman, worth more than gold. I hope your man appreciate you for who you are

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by omocheche(f): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
larrymoore: My lady gets jealous each time l try to admire othr ladies' beauty. Is it bad?
very very BAD!
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by nizelgirl(f): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
I hate when a guy is forcing himself to be my friend and also a guy who talks too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.